How many actual genetic females actually come to Cred Forums?

How many actual genetic females actually come to Cred Forums?

Are you all trannies or are there actually real girls here...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96ogo6N3stQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>genetic females
remember when we didn't need to specify if someone was born as a female? good times.

fucking mental illness.

I know man thats why I had to specify, the fucking trannies claiming to be women on this site...

but there are no girls on the internet

Does it matter?

>girls on the internet
perish the thought

Fucking this.

Yeah it kinda does fucking matter, tranny trash should be purged from Cred Forums go back Cred Forums where you belong.
And yeah it seems this way...

Im a girl silly boys give me (You)s

@352444674
No you have to earn you's with tits (censored because this is a blue board)

It was both an amazing and depressing day when i realized why all old people are either complete morons or miserable fucks.

(You)

You're all sheltered little selfish faggot shits with your pepees tucked

Triggered, much? I think user meant that people that can't adapt get left behind with the times, hence they are often miserable.

>Implying it's older people who are the issue

>Announcing to everyone your age

Better than trying to change the world every day while still accomplishing nothing. Like a paper pushers meeting on repeat every day. Whats the point?

youtube.com/watch?v=96ogo6N3stQ

I don't want to live on this gay earth anymore. Before only a few people were gay, now its everybody and they shove it in your fucking face, and if you don't accept it you're ousted, fired, banned, hated, disowned etc. I might as well be the first nigger to join the clan.

I'm a genetic female, I just happen to have a penis.

Clayton Bigsby, no! Don't give up on our generation yet!

There's always Potatoland... or sub-Saharan Africa.

So why don't you accept it grandpa-senpai.

It's disgusting and needs purged, I refuse to lower my standards for society. I can't even watch the olympics without some fucking fag in a dress showing someone around town in an interview.

I'm a real man.

Just keep your autism on the internet behind a handle and the spooky Illuminati probably won't get you fired.

Tits or gtfo

>this dumbass thinks girls exist on Cred Forums
Haha what a gay

Your thread has been marked for deletion for not being PC.

A janitor will be dispatched to get rid of it.

Move along people. Nothing to see here.

Lmfao fucking faggot

Mark THIS for deletion

*Unzips dick*

Remember the old saying

Every woman is a man
Every man is a child
Every child is the FBI

does it counts if you have a manly vagina?

A vagina is a vagina...

You can be a pretty girl while being male

If they have feminine penises they might as well be females, right?

Pics of what the hell that even looks like? Also censor it since blue board

I see you're gangsta, I'm pretty gangsta myself.

RIP Frank.

>now everyone is gay
come on now, plus you have comedians and the alt-right out there who you can jump on the bandwagon with if you don't like homos who act silly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

this is what its happening to humankind.

can we talk about how difficult it is to make a qt girl in gta online?

Beauty is a social construct. Praise be Rockstar for their progressive portrayal of women.

I hope you realize that not only old people think of you as retards.
I'm 20 and even I'm sick of tranny retardation.

its just women. they pit men against each other to hold us down. shit today is no different from the 60's. they wave their pussys around to get the black panthers and the kkk to hate. telling you you are different from other men. making blacks believe they should not be oreos. to not be the man. shit like that. even if white me are willing to go to war to free black men. even fought through segregation. we were closer than ever to stand together, but not. feminist crazy shit all over again. they didnt do shit when you were in the ghettos. hell they aint doing shit for you now. all they do is whip you up so you get loud for their shit. crime is down. gang warfare is down. death is even down. everybody knows that life isnt good for you. no one is against you making a life for yourself. but feminist cant have that. they cant use you like that.

I know for a fact there are girls on Cred Forums cuz my ex gf used to post here
You will find way more on /cgl/ though
Someone should post that pic with all the nasty shit they talk about there