What are Microsoft and Nintend's answers to the upcoming PlayStation 4 GOTY contender Horizon: Zero Dawn ™ ?

What are Microsoft and Nintend's answers to the upcoming PlayStation 4 GOTY contender Horizon: Zero Dawn ™ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6dt9Q6JPE0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2yveXTKaU
youtube.com/watch?v=6jV-yCCXzWM
youtube.com/watch?v=IhAu0n4gbik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Speaking for MS, first they had Scalebound as an answer to bloodborne, but then it got postponed to the answer to this. Alternatively, Recore (or what's it name, with the girl and robo-dog) is the answer to it, but apparantly that game was a let-down too. For Nintendo I guess Zelda.

w-well nintendo has pokemon with a new fashion hair salon feature

>muh strong independent woman Enslaved: Odyssey to the West ripoff

into the garbage it goes

shes not a strong independent woman

shes a robot

Xbox has literally nothing since exclusives no longer exist on that console.

Nintendo has Zelda.

The only thing that bothers me about this game so far is that they actually named the main character "Alloy".

I mean I guess I see what they were going for but fuck.

>Recore
Is it true that I've been hearing that it's actually a decent game, even something that is likely to match Horizons quality, but that Microsoft standing on the console market and with critics has created a bias where it's getting an unfair treatment, or even the treatment Horizon should be getting if it didn't come on this generations populist console?
And with this said, would Quantum Break have gotten a better reception had it been a PS4 exclusive?

How is that any different than literally every character ever, Link, Cloud, Fenix, Armstrong, Dante, etc

They're all suppose to conveniently mean something.

I'm looking forward to this if it really is the "spiritual successor" to Enslaved: OTTW

Loved that game, despite it's flaws.

>Alternatively, Recore (or what's it name, with the girl and robo-dog) is the answer to it, but apparantly that game was a let-down too.
It's actually pretty okay. Bought it on PC. Like 30 or 40 bucks, pleasantly suprised cause it's pretty decent.

>strong wyman with bow

no thanks

ooooh zelda another rehash of a milked out shit game.

Scalebound and Zelda.

I'm still not dropping the money for another fucking console. Not even if they announced bloodborne 2.

Still better than the main character of The Turing Test

it looks like it'll be a fun game but SJW, since Shadowfall was also SJW as fuck
i'll probably wait to buy it pre-owned
shame, since it looks like it could be GOTY

>no gravity rush 2 hype threads

>SJW

this

killzone: shadowfall was literally 'muh racism': the game
fuck that shit
didn't the devs for this game specifically say they strongly wanted a female lead?
if they wanted to make a good character and that character happened to be female they wouldn't have had to say "we really wanted a female character as the lead"

What is it?

Those cucks got nothing.

>Implying Link (male) (female) was not designed to pander to tumbrl landwhales

all f them have been like that you fucking fool and what do you think was going to happen one planet was destroyed you think they are going to just smile and be happy and buy your talk gravity rush 2 is sjw shit

>westaboo MH ripoff
>muhh back to stone age
>muhh mechadino
>urhh durr too dumb to rebuild technology from mechadino corpse
>punkhead
>guerilla
>goty

holy fuck you sound butthurt
i never had a PS3 / Vita so I didn't play any earlier Killzone games
>muh patriotic 'we need to defend ourselves' mentor
>starts to turn evil and insane because, you know, racially biased people are the equivalent of satan haha!!!
>heroine is a halfbreed who rescues player to show them that not everyone on their side is evil

>if they wanted to make a good character and that character happened to be female

You literally dont even know what this means and you know you would never ask this question to a game with a guy

>MH
Monster hunter is shit tho and Horizon looks amazing...

you sound fucking stupid

>overwatch
shit taste detected

i almost always play females regardless but the fact that they specifically wanted a FEMALE indicates they're likely pandering to the left, since the left is the side pushing for more diversity in gaming

let me put it this way
if you're making a car, do you try to make it desirable for people who drive cars, or people who ride bicycles?

second isn't me

>point out blatant 'muh racism' propaganda in game
>"you sound fucking stupid"
who could be behind this post

how the hell is it pushing for more diversity in gaming

>do you try to make it desirable for people who drive cars, or people who ride bicycles

wow you are stupid

second is me

>dumb mechadino wandering around
>implying automone AI can reproduce itself
>implying infinite power supplie
>implying apex of technology back in the day

>>urr durhh bow is powerfull weapon
>>ima hunt mechadino with stone arrow
>>pewww pewww arrow hurt mechadino peww peww
>>look, ima punkhead, ima kawai ugu

the point is they specifically said they wanted their lead to be female
that plus their history makes it likely it'll be SJW scumshit
on top of that, tumblr is predisposed towards wanting females in games, so they're more likely to pander it to tumblr because they'd have an easier time than selling a female lead to Cred Forums

tumblr is the side demanding female leads
it makes more sense to pander a game with a female character to tumblr than to pander it to the side which bitches about diversity in gaming
plus guerilla doesn't exactly have a good history with this shit

so you haven't seen any gameplay or anything so you just shitpost

>all female characters are tumblr

How to spot a millennial

wow now he is using the tumblr boogeyman meme

>"we really wanted a female character as the lead"
seriously?
fuck this

not gonna buy it

>tumblr is the side demanding female leads
Female characters are fine. Female/gay/minority characters just for the sake of being "progressive" is the problem, you fucking mong.

Not that exactly but they said they specifically wanted a female lead, which sounds suspicious
I'll wait for release and if it has any obvious scumtells in it, if it seems clear might buy it new, otherwise pre-owned

>Female characters are fine. Female/gay/minority characters just for the sake of being "progressive" is the problem,
which happens to be the case with this game

the left is more likely to respond favorably to female characters and put more value on that
like i said, you want to sell your car to people who drive cars

so you haven't seen any gameplay or anything so you just protect your precious guerilla and sony from the 'bad guys' like me?

ok, maybe it's gonna be a meh_ game

ok, i get it
>goty
>guerilla
>my fucking sides

daily reminder that this game was original supposed to have a character creator but they removed it when they were told to make it female exclusive to be sjw

When did this ever actually look like a good game though?

source?

how

look at the original concept art

it had all kinds of crazy looking dudes and robots in it

this

>being this deluded

Do you really think that a developmental change was sparked by internet free bleeders instead of the team choosing a direction and building a game around a story? Or do you just not understand what concept art is?

I mean honestly Microsoft is doing so poorly they have to whore out to the PC which makes all of their exclusives non-exclusive so what's the point of even owning a xbox one anymore since all the better more optimize MS games will be played on PC unless you shell out money for the Scorpio.

And Nintendo hasn't really had any new ideas for games for a long ass time. They just keep milking and milking the same characters. Oh and the fable NX that's suppose to be more powerful then the ps4 pro....didn't they say that shit when wii-u hit?

You might not like Sony's business mechanics but at least they are producing content that other companies can't seem to come close to.

>concept

It always had the red head

New mechs

>it's an open world game about a caveman girl fighting robots
>WOW SJWS
ya'll niggas gay. It won't be 10/10 but it's going to be fun

No

I'm going to laugh when this turns out to be order of 1886 2.0

Seriously.

N-No, see, they're robots that just happen to behave like living creatures! I-It's totally different from Monster Hunter! ... .....sh-shut up!

they say that shit for every female lead role

Impossible

Racism. Hahahahaha for fuck sake the boogeyman is real. You prob didnt even know 10% of KZ lore.

i only played shadowfall and it was garbo
>the way your mentor goes from an admirable war hero to 'muh alex jones WE MUST GENOCIDE THE OTHER RACE!!!' was fucking awful

>What is Breath of the Wild

>bow and arrow
>to fight robots

DO THESE GUYS NOT SEE THE PROBLEM HERE?

>PS1 graphic

>bland gameplay but pretty grafix

Look exactly like Order 1886 so far.

>those leaf animations
>those textures
>PS4 """PRO"""
>isn't even 30FPS

Wtf is this shit? Are people this retarded?

are you?

If it turns out to be good, I'll be pleased. It adds to the games I'll have to play when I buy a ps4 3 years from now.

Hey guys i saw a alien yesterday, like serously just look at the sky, it will show up eventually.

Just another survival crafting game. The whole premise is interesting but is too far fetched to make any sense. If they were regular dinos, nobody would even care about this game except for a few.

Can Cred Forums be saved?

Sure senpai

>Cred Forums will literally be unable to handle this game doing well

It will be glorious and you all should be rooting for Horizon to do well, not because you want to support Sony or Guerilla, you should root for Horizon to do well so that Cred Forums will have another meltdown.

Are you one of the sonyggers that defended Knack, Killzone, and The Order just like how you're defending Horizon?

And why would I want Cred Forums to have a meltdown? This place is bad already, it doesn't need to be worse with meltdown threads like Cred Forums has.

Fuck off shitposter.

Nigga shadow fall main narrative was shit ill give you that but, the world lore of the game was amazing, building up from the secular history of the KZ universe. Thet problem was being pushed as a launch title, rushing the game.

with the pro, can i be able to see the lice farm?
in her haed i mean
by the way, were is the dog?

Dont know man, but have you seen the goal post? Keep changing

I thought this game looked generic as fuck the first time I saw it, but the more I see of it it looks really fun

Come down man, were hoping for it to do well but another meltdown would make this place worse

>le Cred Forums is worse than us meme

How new are you

>a PS4 exclusive selling well
Keep dreaming.

Why is Recore such a shit

I really fucking loved the graphics and the environments, first two games were fucking gold

But the writing means I'm really worried about Horizon being SJW

Metal Gear Solid 4 sold 5 million units during PS3's struggling period

You don't think a big exclusive will break 3 mil on PS4's install base? Granted spring 2017 is looking insane so far, that will definitely eat into Horiozns sale

Didnt play Knack but i like the concept, KZ is always good gameplay wise SD only got rushed dooming the main narrative but the world lore was on point. As about the Order is a more complex situation, rushed, portable developer that wasnt ready for a triple A jump, Sony doing usual publisher bullshit etc, if the game lauched for free would have been GOTY contender but ill end my case here.

Well, they aren't just normal arrows, judging from the game play video anyways.

You faggots loveWhy are you so scared of women user? Which one hurt you?

Watch the videos on Gameinformer about the making of the game, when you feel the love for making games you will see that it wont be a sjw problem.

>Metal Gear Solid 4 sold 5 million units during PS3's struggling period
That's because it was the only game on the system at the time and the fourth entry in a long running series. Bloodborne, despite being the only exclusive game worth a shit, still only sold 2 million. The install base of PS4 is largely made up of dudebros who would never play a game about female Macklemore killing robot dinosaurs.

BB 2 million was something like the first six month, they're past that now.

Exclusives wont do shit even with sonys fuckhuge install base they can't even beat splatoon.

>playstation exclusives
>financial success

choose one

The way that creature walks triggers me. It would fall sideways in an instant with all that weight

For what purpose does its head need to be a giant fucking saucer?

This studio should have gone bankrupt years ago.

Source? VGchartz says its still just above 2 mil
Inb4 >VGchartz.

>Wanting a studio to die
>when you should be ded

>looks

It will play like shit just like every other gorilla developed game.

Jesus fucking christ dude

Pretty much. Recore and quantum break have been shat on because they are the big players on the windows store. Though they aren't GOTY they are decent quality.

Falseflagging was a mistake

And the answer here would be Breath of the Wild. Bows vs technological monsters, as well as surviving off the land.

I'm aware you're speaking of current year, but there's enough similarities that I wanted to bring it up

>We make video games, not movies.

>Borizon
>GOTY

hahaha

Are you SERIOUSLY already sucking this triple-A trash's dick?

Holy fuck, as long as there's fucking morons like you, the hype train will never die.

Screenshot this shit, cuz when the game is released, this board will be flooded with piss off people saying it's a mediocre game that was over hyped.

IT HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU FUCKING RETARDED ASS MORONS.

>Are you SERIOUSLY already sucking this triple-A trash's dick?

Yes, it looks great.

It will be another boring by the numbers """open world""" game that everybody will forget about in 2 weeks.

Rise of Tomb Raider sold like 4 million copies

was wondering when the webm spam would kick in.

it will be 2017 goty

Source? Also everybody forgot about it in 2 weeks.

According to the gaming """press"""? Maybe, depends on if it actually has any SJW shit in it.

way not thread is garbage you have a good zelda video i want to make some of that too

>He thinks generic open world Wrpg #135 is going to be good

7/10 at best

nothing in 2017 is even going to come close to this

The new Zelda will be better.

YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE LOOKS GREAT? EVERYTHING TRIPLE-A BEFORE IT'S FUCKING RELEASED.

HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE CAN NOT BE THIS DUMB.

More like

>w-well nintendo has t-two new pokemon games to choose from, o-or you can get b-both

Is this a meme or is this game actually anticipated by a lot of people? It just looks like your typical shitty open world game with banal combat.

Who is honest to god hyped for this?

way do you give a shit

i was until i played shadowfall and realized it'd probably be SJW garbo
if it's not i'm definitely hyped

Its either one very autistic man or a bad shill.

Simple curiosity. Why are you such a bleeding pussy?

Are Zero Dawn, Recore and Titanfall2 the only aaa games featuring mechs that are coming out this year? Because honestly none of them look incredibly interesting. Zero dawn seems alright, not not enough to justify buying the console for.

No see, it's actually really clever. See humans are like cavemen now and use sci-fi versions of clubs and arrows and instead of hunting mammoths, they hunt robo dinosaurs. See, it's like poetry so that it rhymes.
;^)
youtube.com/watch?v=R6dt9Q6JPE0

I assure you, Cred Forums is this dumb.

It's funny, Cred Forums likes to act like they're the authority on what's shit and what's not, but most of the stuff they like is utter trash.

Fuck off with all these short webms

>main character is named Aloy
Plot twist of the century, bravo George.

Framerates.

this is literally kino

Wait what

Is that a fucking slingshot?

>I mean honestly Microsoft is doing so poorly they have to whore out to the PC

Um they are PC, so it's not whoring it's just fapping

This game is the epitome of putting graphics over gameplay.

>webm #55
Autism was a mistake.

na i just like naming them

Hey shillbot, you wanna tone it down with all the fucking webm spam?

IT BECOMES REALLY EASY TO TELL YOU'RE JUST A HIRED SHILL BY THE STUDIO WHEN ALL YOU DO IS POST THIS SHIT IN AN ATTEMPT TO SPAM THE BOARD.

Enjoy the sub 30fps blur if anything moves fast.

this post is the epitome of salt

>na i just like naming them

I can't take the protag seriously because she looks like a white college girl with dreds (or dred-esque braids) and has a liberal arts major

what the fuck are you talking about

All names mean something.

You will notice this more if you learn an old language like German or French.

It's really only in the English speaking West that we use words we're forgotten the meanings of as names.

Look to the humble Negro to see a people returning to the natural way of naming, callingtheir kids brand names, (particularly car/alcohol/gun brands) may be the crass action of a subhuman populace, but it is nevertheless traditional in a sense.

The only consoles I own are Sony consoles, but you wouldn't believe me anyways so sure, salt.

Here we see the shill trying to pretend that others don't see how much of a shill he is.

even though he has a fucking folder full of 55+ webms of the shit he's promoting and stopped spamming the webms directly after I called him out on it

6/10 nice try.

6/10

Is the gameplay similar to Monster Hunter?

If that's the case, I might get it.

Not true, that's actually the way that giraffes walk. It seems odd, and it kinda is, but nature does weird shit sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2yveXTKaU

Even if this were true, which it isn't, I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest.

yes

>84

are you telling me you have nearly 100 webms of this fucking game?

If you're not a shill you have a very sad life.

nah recore sucks lad

The little grey pig thing was me running away from this game.

>webm number 84
>eighty fucking four

Mate, the NX is supposed to be running a top end new mobile API.

It's not gonna be more powerful than anything. It'll just be a great little hand-held.

the rumor is that it's docking station will provide additional processing power.

I'm not holding my breath for anything amazing, but if they managed to make a combo home console and portable console, well, that'd be the dream right boys?

Stop being a sheep and letting review sites tell you if a game is bad or not.

>All these bullshots
>Hardly anything about gameplay other than traps and hit-weakpoint-for-item, which isn't necessarily revolutionary.
>creature design right out of Michael Bay's school of walking junkyards.
>protag looks like Heavenly Blade protag (another Sony disappointment)
this game is setting off many flags

can you not see the user score you blind fuck?

Will sonyggers kill themselves when Scalebound gets better reviews?

ok

listening to user scores still makes you a fucking sheep.

god forbid you should judge the game on your fucking own.

>approach kill
>loot list comes up
why
red dead redemption and monster hunter have gathering animations, why the fuck would you take me off the game like this?

These threads are always so fucking hilarious
PC only users or anyone who can't afford a 299 PS4 slim throw out EVERY meme in the book to attack this game
>IT'S AAA SO IT'LL BE SHIT (utter fallacy)
>IT'S GUERRILLA SO ITS SHIT (the entire development team has changed, Killzone 2)
>IT'S JUST A BOW AND ARROW SIMULATOR (bow and arrow, slingshot, spear and club melee combo combat has been shown)
>BUT BUT BUT IT'S SHIT

this game will be a good success and it's going to kill this board, it will be bloodborne all over again, many people will never recover

I wouldn't play Recore if it was free. I don't have an opinion on Quantum Break. If a game is any good, word of mouth will eventually overshadow any reviews.

Ya got me

something about the way the menu overlays and pops out makes me suspicious to be honest.
We're a little bit away from release so I'm pretty skeptical. The gaming community has been burned from pretty pre-release graphics at an incredibly great margin for this console generation.
I'm not pre ordering or going anywhere near day 1 buying until I see real gameplay footage on the PS4 unreleased and unregulated by devs.

the way she holds her arms out so far makes her look like an action figure or something,

Why do posts always follow this formula
>post starts off pretty realistically
>starts to devolve into the retarded hyperbole they're making fun of
>completely devalues their own opinion without even trying.

It's like everyone is retarded on this board.

>you will never be this delusional
Thank god.

>mfw Forza Horizon 3 beats Horizon Zero Dawn on metacritic

There are zero, I repeat zero Triceratops or Stegosaurus mechas in this game. It's automatically shit because of that.

No hardcore rampaging, no hours of just recklessly fucking shit up, no tactical nukes.

the destruction in this game is so lacking

Why don't they just make it a zoids game???

Also looking at camels and elephants they walk by moving a side at a time but the front foot is moved when the rear has made at least half of it total movement or closer to 5/6ths, its hard to tell due to the anlge of the webm but it looks like the front is only slightly delayed so both feet are well of the ground at the same time, thus the unnaturalness

YOU HAVE UNDERSTAND WHAT Cred Forums IS, CONGRATULATIONS

>tfw no new Zoids VS game with current gen bells and whistles with online and a huge and growning roster of Zoids

>PC only
>can't afford 299
Yeah, that's pretty realistic.

He was just trying to trick you. He starts with a believable hook and then goes full retard at the end to rub your face in the fact that he got you.

you retarded? its wearing a storage container which fell off its back.

I still don't see the appeal of this game.
Can someone actually try to sell me on this.

all I feel from it is pointlessness. Killing robot dinos with arrows made from robot dinos so you can make more arrows to kill more dinos for arrow ect ect.

That is all I get from these trailers.
It is like a farcry primal with robots.

Quantum break is a pretty good looking game.
Dreadfully short and has no incentive to replay however.

Oh, you're right, she just does a halfassed fakey hoverhand animation, AND has a retarded menu pop up and cover half the screen every time.
Marvelous.
John Marston literally takes out a knife and carves the critters with a detalied animation with satisfying sound effects leaving the naked corpse behind. Why can't this game do that?

>Can someone actually try to sell me on this.

Why would anyone bother?

there is actually nothing monster hunter about it.
You don't kill the dinos for parts to make new weapons and armor.
You kill them solely for materials to make more arrows.
Nothing else has been shown or stated otherwise.

>takes out a knife and carves the critters with a detalied animation with satisfying sound effects

You're reaching

How am I reaching? I played the fucking game yesterday.

>all I feel from it is pointlessness. Killing robot dinos with arrows made from robot dinos so you can make more arrows to kill more dinos for arrow ect ect.
>That is all I get from these trailers.
>It is like a farcry primal with robots.
Yeah you got it.
The robo dinosaurs are the only unique thing, and that's just in terms of visuals.
Nowadays AAA games are just big empty open worlds and devs just have to fill in the blanks with whatever gimmicks they think will sere. Here's it's robot dinosaurs.

Will still be better than The Witcher at least

>John Marston literally takes out a knife and carves the critters with a detalied animation with satisfying sound effects leaving the naked corpse behind
>detalied animation
>detalied
youtube.com/watch?v=6jV-yCCXzWM

Doubt it.

wow this is what that faggot was praising? lol this guy has no clue what hes talking about. its literally a generic cut scene that can be used for anything and everything and hides the subject.

>AAA crap
>West game
>tumblr pandering
>looks like a pile of shit

No thanks. I only care about jap games

>goes through different process of skinning
>but it's offscreen so it doesn't count
still better than hoverhands

>Nintend's answers to the upcoming PlayStation 4 GOTY contender Horizon: Zero Dawn ™ ?

Well, new Zelda will also pander to SJW

>the animation you can't see is better guys
>the cherry pie splatter really added to it
>the awful sound effects are good

>tumblr pandering

>Trusting Metacritic

It's true and posting memes won't change that.

>you will never smell her primitive anus

yea fuck all this tumblr shit

Just admit Horizon has more details than RDR

>jap games
>tumblr

The butthurt is real

nope it has girls as the lead so its tumblr

>Just admit Horizon has more details than RDR
Sure, but it will probably cause it to run 15-30 fps on PS4.
inB4 B-but they'll definitely increase the framerate for the Pro version! They'll patch it!

What FPS was RDR?

I came to this thread just to see if you were here and yep here you are

No. I don't shill for unreleased games.

love this game

What do they eat?
What's the point of risking you're life to kill something that big if you can't eat it?

ReCore most certainly isn't bad. That would misrepresent the game quite a bit.
It is however a combination of lots of stuff executed really well and lots of stuff executed terribly poorly.
The combination will occasionally want to pull your hair out, or even drop the game depending on the person. But to just call the game bad wouldn't be fair at all.

>imagine babys beats FH3

That off-center title is bugging me.

In some of the gameplay videos you can see common rabbits in the wild.

Couldn't they at the very least have given her sci-fi tech arrows?
Like, I thought the whole point of why the tribes hunted robots in the first place was to scavenge technology and parts. So use that technology then.
Such mundane arrows doesn't make sense given the setting.

she does you fool all her weapons have tech

I don't think Nintendo or Microsoft are going to be releasing anything on the PS4, so why should they care about a PS4 GOTY contender?

Why does the dinosaur have a paint job? Who painted it?

IT'S LIKE SKYRIM BUT WITH ROBOTS!

>IT'S LIKE SKYRIM BUT WITH ROBOTS!
Oh wow. This is a perfect explanation for why all the normies are excited for this game

I could overlook the Stronk Womyn™ meme if it weren't for that hideous character model and retarded native American costume.

>why cant everyone look like my anime dolls

Interesting how nobody complained about female characters when they were characters and not radfem mary sues.

Why people want to compete with hippies living in a weird tech era, when you have advanced robotics like transformers, but still use a shitty bow and use "traditional" methods.

Looks like a reskin of uncharted gameplay wise.
Its ment for children, so what did you expect?

Seriously, how does a robot ecosystem even work?

Why not just let you make your own character, and improve the writting to acomodate it.
No.. you are forced to a nigger, or a poster strong grill.
Like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=IhAu0n4gbik

Times changed

Neo Cred Forums is just Cred Forums lite and feels the need to push back against the slightest hint of leftism

Why the fuck are you watching such idiotic videos?

Nanomachines?