"I want to go home! I want to go home right now!" The girl burst into tears, and the Lumas didn't know what to do...

"I want to go home! I want to go home right now!" The girl burst into tears, and the Lumas didn't know what to do. "I want to go home! I want to go back to my house by the hill! I want to see my mother!" The girl was shouting now, her face wet with tears. "But I know she's not there! I knew all along that she wasn't out there in the sky! Because...because..."

"She's sleeping under the tree on the hill!" The girl's cries echoed through the stars, and a hush fell over the area.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecdYeRJYdzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=ecdYeRJYdzE

Holy shit, i get it. I didn't think there would be death in a Mario game, but holy shit.

I remember when I first went through rosalina's story. This part fucking broke me.

>Rosalina is hinted to be the ancestor of Princess Peach
>Her mother as the same hair as Peach and the same earrings
>That same mother ends up dying for unknown reasons, presumably sickness or murder

>In Fortune Street Daisy says Sarasaland and the Mushroom Kingdom have a truce, meaning they've been at conflict before
>Muda Kingdom has a connection to UFOs and outer space

Hmmm really makes you think

Story isn't canon anymore.

Thank Baby Rosalina for that.

clearly this means sarasaland invaded mushroom kingdom at some point for the jihad and killed rosalina's mother :^)

>I want to see my mother! The girl was shouting now, her face wet with tears
>But I know she's not there! I knew all along that she wasn't out there in the sky!
>She's sleeping under the tree on the hill!

how did they even get this passed miyamoto

>made me weep bitch tears

Fuck you Nintendo for making cry over Mario game

Miyamoto was away in Thaland on one of his ladyboy binges at the time that was put into the game, he never had a chance to see it.

Honestly I didn't find this really sad or even cry but I'm used to advanced novels and more deep storytelling
That or I'm just not an easily impressed babby

>this is a mario game

You're probably a faggot

>go to space
>eat star shaped candy
>cry for a bit
>become God

Is Rosalina the deepest character in fiction?

It's a shame Miyamoto shat himself in anger when he realized someone actually DARED to give a Mario game an actual story

>more deep storytelling

I'm still made we got baby Rosalina instead of loli rosalina in MK 8

I'm not the one crying my eyes out at cliche, shallow stories buddy
You got that right

>we will never get an adventures of rosalina lite platformer-puzzle game that explains how she became a goddess amongst her space travels

By showing it to him.

>Rosalina is a goddess meme

THIS IS NOT FUCKING TRUE STOP IT YOU SHITTY AUTISTS
JUST ADMIT YOU WANT TO WANK IT TO A BIG GODDESS FEMALE CHARACTER YOU FREAKS

>buddy

>I've never beaten Super Mario Galaxy

should honestly be a requirement for even posting on this board. Off yourself immediately.

The mini-story in Galaxy was fucking stupid. Miyamoto was right to get pissed about it getting put in without his knowledge.

Peachfags may be cucks, but in every Rosalina thread I've been in she's got the most underage/autistic sounding fans out of all the princesses

>I'm not your bro.

>I believe a female character is a goddess and project this idea because it makes my dick hard even though it isn't true

Just admit it. You're a fucking faggot. Although any male who actually feels a connection to a 7'6" powerful female character is mentally ill because it's not normal to like women stronger and more bigger than yourself
Stupid gender confused retards

So, it's clear Miyamoto hates lore and story in his mario games. However, would it be a good thing to have some canon or not?

This is the only Happy Madison Schneider role that made me laugh.

Fine bait, might actually get replies.

I'd rather see how sarasaland and the mushroom kingdom went to war and how the jihadis of sarasaland made rosalina's mom their slave and then killed her

DEEPEST LORE

oh boy, here comes the angry daisyfags

>autism

D-E-E-P-E-S-T L-O-R-E

>I'm not your dude.

Wait how am I an angry Daisyfag? I like Rosalina's story in SMG
I just got a weird sense of humor, sorry

>you calling me a liar?!

>Don't call me bro, guy.

OH WOW SO YOU ALSO LIKE BABBY STORY
I'm a peachfag, get it fucking right. This PEACH RIP OFF WHO IS MADE TO APPEAL TO BETA MALES SHOULD NOT BE POPULAR. WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SWEET, LOVING, AND MODEST LIKE PEACH MIYAMOTO WAS RIGHT

>However, would it be a good thing to have some canon or not?

Probably not. If they followed canon then Rosalina should have never been seen again after Galaxy as she visits every 100 years.

you were almost annoying enough to be funny for half a second there

I'm tired of seeing you faggots in every thread that always have something bad to say about any of the Mario girls. What about fucking Mario girls that triggers your lot so much?

Nice bait, what dollar store did you go to for it?

>YOU GIVE HIM THE EASY ONES

Why did you guys ruin my thread with all this dumb shit?