Hey Cred Forums need some help do you guys prefer one way heroics + or MC: one way heroics

Hey Cred Forums need some help do you guys prefer one way heroics + or MC: one way heroics

Picture not related

The new one sounds really bad, check the Steam forums for discussion of it.

me on the left

MC's fanservice OP

me on the bottom left.

OWH+ has more charm and better music. Also it runs at 60fps.

Chunsoft's remake has a bigger budget and so it looks a bit more modern, has better resolution options and stuff. However, online messages and ghosts are now handled through Twitter, it runs at 30fps, and the english dub is fucking horrible.
There's also some weird design decisions, like towns being really hard to find and Nami/Keyton always waiting for you outside the castle.
Also, it's a quick and dirty port from a Vita game and it shows.

With some fixes, the remake could easily be the better version, but that's probably not going to happen.

this anime is so shit

someone didn't enjoy the bd

How is the vita version?

The LN isn't any better.

You know all the girls in his Harem? He isn't related to two of them. The rest are his cousins and the school nurse is his aunt.

Me bottom right

Can I change the dub?

Sounds like best bet is to just keep playing + for now and wait for MC to hopefully get fixed and go on sale for 50% or less.

Yeah, you can turn on japanese voices, which are actually kind of good and are probably where much of the budget went.

Shit, man, I was hyped for this game.

New one is good if you want a portable version.

and?

That's a cute awoo.

The game has some wans too.

MC is growing on me, but OWH+ is definitely a classic.

>english dub

Why would you use that when there's dual audio?

that's a cute Dosey. I will give you this cute awoo as a reward.

It isn't a bad game, it's just lacking the polish of the originals. MC OWH definitely outclasses them in content though. It's also considerably lewd.

Holy fuck is it lewd. Why is it so fucking lewd?