What race was teh hero of daggerfall?

what race was teh hero of daggerfall?

Either Imperial or Orc.

Imperials weren't even in daggerfall.

One of the races that was native to the area, goes for most other ES games too.

Breton.

in order from daggerfall

>breton
>dunmer
>imperial
>nord

whatever provience the game takes place in is the 'canon' race for the Hero

This.

What's the difference between Bretons and Imperials?

He could very well be all of them at once.

Bretons are basically half man half mer.

elvish blood from way back when the nedes in highrock (proto-humans of tamriel, not to be confused with atmoran which were the proto-nords) fucked and got fucked by the Aldmeri when they settled all over Highrock

Wait, so Nords aren't really human?

bretons are manlets, imperials are normal and also have the hottest women.

Why isn't there any afterlife mods for Oblivion to visit realms like the Far Shores and Sovngarde?

Bretons were the result of the Nedic people intermingling with Aldmer to such a degree that they became mestizos.
Imperials were the original people of Cyrodiil and they later merged at some degree with the Nords, they don't have elven blood in them because the Ayleids of Cyrodiil enslaved them all.

No, Nords are technically the original humans

So every other human race is not really human?

No they are, quit being retarded on purpose

They're all human.
Humanity in TES isn't defined from geographical place but ancestry, Nords, Imperials, etc... are all human because they descend from the wandering Elhnofey.

What's the genetic difference between imperials and nords?

There were 4 proto-human races, Atmorans from a northern continent that migrated to skyrim and became the nords, the Nedes which were already native to tamriel which later became Imperials and blended up with Aldmer to become Bretons and then the Yukodans, which feld from their island home to hammerfell and became Redgaurds.

There is a 4th unamed human group native to Akivar that were said to have been eaten by the snake men living there, probably Asians.

except mer, which were descened from one group of Elhnofey while another faction of Elhnofey eventually split more and became the various races of Men

This is true, the better question would be what race was the hero of Arena

Nedes are also immigrants from Atmora, they just came in little waves and long before Ysgramor so with enough time they were numerous enough to start a civlization.

>Only one non-human hero
>All human heroes are white
Problematic

Evolution is meaningless in TeS lore. When Lorkhan tricked his fellow "gods" into role-playing as physical laws and a planet all the other lesser spirit things just sort of tricked themselves into role-playing as living things. Humans and Mer basically just spawned out of "spirits" pretending to be retarded.

It's literally Scientology, which is why the elves want to break reality so they can go back to being "spirits".

>slave races
>ever mattering

So that explains why the kahjit and argonians are pretty much slaves/underclass/wild inn all of the elder scrolls games but Oblivion

That's a "theory", which I know most games that present inworld "theories" pretty much makes the idea canon, but it's also implied that the idea was sparked when Tiber Septim became emperor, as the man was a nord lording over nedic descendants. It only makes sense that they'd revision history to be closer to their beloved emperor.

Of course, revisioning history in the TeS universe can actually change it, so I guess my point is moot.

argonians are an experiment by hyper-dimensional thinking trees that use math to stop themselves from being rejected out of this newer existence of reality

Khajiit are just weird. i can't comment on them since i don't really know thier lore

My objectively correct assessment of the real world influences on the Elder Scrolls races

>Imperials = Romans, slight imperial Britain influences

>Breton = Medieval Western Europe, France and England

>Wood Elves = Ancient Celts

>High Elves = possible Japanese/Chinese or Ancient Greek influence. Mostly just generic "High Elves" a la Warhammer

>Dark Elves - mixture of Arabic, Turkic, Native American, Hebrew, Greek Orthodox, Persian and even Japanese influences and art motifs

>Orcs - Steppe raiders with Japanese armour

>Nords - Norse speaking world, I.e. Viking raiders and Norse Parthenon parallels

>Redguard - Arabic, Moorish, bedouin, west African and even medieval Ottoman influences though mostly just what people incorrectly perceive as the real world "Moors" who invaded Spain

>Khajit - Ancient Egyptian possibly

>Argonian - pre-Columbian exchange mesoamerican cultures

Closer to real world Gnosticism actually with Lorkhan obviously being a stand in for a demiurge of sorts

Prove me wrong

>Lizards above Bretons and Imperials

Go back to your treewife/Dres master.

Right after we rape half of Morrowind again.

Mostly right, just switch out Breton with Argonian and we're golden. They've consistently been the best race to select for min/Max's characters of literally ANY play style across all the games almost

>i've only played skyrim: the image

Imperials are white? They look like Amerindian's in oblivion

but user nords were always the best or in top 3 races in every tes game

Wouldn't there technically be 6 different races for the hero of daggerfall/dragonbreakers?

>The look ameri-indian
They're Mediterraneans.

t. talking farm equipment

Nords are fucking garbage.
Gameplay-wise inferior to redguards.
Lore-wise pretty much the same, with the added point that they're a pretty cucked race in general.

>Steppe raiders with Japanese armour

Don't you need fast mounts and large numbers to be steppe raiders?

They're based on the Greco-Roman Mediterranean peoples. Although ethnically different to an extent they are still primarily of Caucasian decent.