The last video game character you played is now your stand

The last video game character you played is now your stand.

What is its name?
What is its power?

Other urls found in this thread:

pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Transmutation)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Proficiency)
youtu.be/Q6GD9uZq5kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't watch barashit, sorry faggot.

click catalog or return if you havent already

You people give us a bad rap you know that?

Fuck you I ain't even watch Jojo and that shit ain't bara at all

Also: my stand?

[R A W D O G G] can throw footballs really well?

>jojo
>>>/reddit/

>in school people talk about something they like without autism
>school gets out and suddenly people start babyraging about shit

Dan Green
Capable of applying speed to living things depending on how well it plays solitarie

My stand [FRANKU WESTO] lets me take pictures that make me stronger depending on how intense they are.

I played Neon Drive. As far as I know, there's no main character. So my Stand would be [NEON DRIVE]?

>muscular men
>they all also happen to be homo as fuck
>not bara

What did he mean by this?

Got the latest Naruto game on sale...

[UCHIHA MADARA]
It can distract people by forcing them to read a long ass pasta about how there is no character that can beat Uchiha Madara, and I'm not talking... etc.

>Ramza
Stand Name: Rebel Yell
Ability: Can use loud/encouraging words to increase the bravery and speed of the user or other people.

You are gay.

>soviet elite assault

[WORTHLESS GUNS]
{{{UNLOAD MILLIONS OF MAGAZINES AT IMMOBILE TARGETS, DESTROY EVERYTHING BUT THE TARGET!}}}

I played SMTIV 2. So I guess that means my stand, [NANASHI], has a stand named [DAGDA]?

That wasn't a very good response.

>german elite rifleman
[SUPERIOR GERMAN STEEL]
{{[FIRES TWO BULLETS, TAKES OUT ENTIRETY OF THE USSR, JAMS ON THE THIRD}}}

Because i'm gay.

[Monster Hunter]

A 1% chance per animal killed to get stronger. Can use the animals bodies to shield me from harm, such as a cat hat or kipper slippers.

>Xcom TFTD

Would just be bad company but they're wearing scuba gear and freeze time when they're moving and freeze when it's times turn to move. Not bad desu.

Adam Jensen
He never asked for his powers...

My stand is [MAW]

HELL YEAH!

Is that so? Wanna touch my weiner?

He has a stand too....

Stand Name 「BURLY HEART」
Power: A
Durability: A
Precision: C
Speed: E
Range: E
Learning Potential: C
This stand makes your life a living hell on a hard knockdown at sweep range.

My level 136 runescape character

You can call it "bara" from part 1-3 everything towards on is androgynous guys doing disturbing shit.

What do the「 」symbols mean in anime?

Early Josuke is still my true Josuke

How do you call my stand?

Stando 「HIGH NOON」
Durability: D
Precision: A
Speed: C
Range: B
Learning Potential: D
Can kill everyone in sight, not in cover in an instant after standing at them menacingly for a bit

>Dwarf Fortress
A bunch of dwarves doing what I tell them harvest style?
Sounds fucking dope

I like both
Also firts koichi looks really strange

>Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Stand Name: [The Village People]

Appearance: A small group of randomized humanoid animals with limited personalities, but always including a yellow female dog.

Abilities: Varies depending on the animals and their personalities, except for the yellow dog, who has the ability [Citizens of the World], which randomizes the villagers and their abilities every time it is summoned.

My Titan wearing An Insurmountable Skullfort

「SHORT CIRCUIT」

Power - B
Speed - D
Range - E
Durability - A
Precision - C
Potential - C

Can make arc/electric punch that can stun/temporarily disable abilities/stands? Probably a shield or something.

I dunno

>Mario 64

How do you like the power of my stand 『Across the Universe』?

「RING OF FIRE」

I dunno, maybe it functions like the Darksign or something

I though bara mean for those muscle meat fat shit

Stand name: Edge Incarnate

「BLOODIED HUNTER」

「Rock A Bye」

Power - A
Speed - A
Range - E
Durability - D
Precision - A
Potential - B

Can dragon kick your ass into the milky way milky way

Stand Name: [RULES OF NATURE]
Durability: B
Speed: A

Next-to-no range, might as well be tied to my body, but can cut anything into pieces at high speed and precision.

ACT 2 gets even stronger and more precise, but less durable and less learning potential

Name「1 0 , 0 0 0 E M E R A L D P O O L S」
Power: C
Precision: D
Speed: N/A
Range: A
Learning Potential: A

>A little band of soldiers in diving suits that force time to a standstill while moving but can only do so much till they need to stand still for a period of time

>Also travel around in a flying submarine cause it's cool

>last played Trotsky in HoI4

「 Back in the USSR」

The ability to launch an Ice axe into the head of anyone who wrongs the user.

Reminder that it should be named after a song

someone tweak it

Why does Iggy have Hol Horse as a stand?

Other Abilities:
Lazy Villagers posses the ability [Sleazy], which slows down and distracts whoever the user wants to. Limited range.
Peppy Villagers have [In Hollywood], which makes things happen how the user expects them to, regardless of possibility.

Smug Villagers have [I Am What I Am], which reveals the true nature of objects.

Uchi Villagers have [I Wanna Hold Your Hand], which gives advice to the user through palm readings.

Jocks have [Hot Cop], which creates handcuffs that can be heated at will.

Snooty Villagers can use [Everybody Is A Star], which makes you the center of attention by any means necessary.

Normal Villagers have [Save Me], which can can make a one-time use save point once every time you get them. Very rare.

Finally, Cranky villagers can use [5 O'Clock In The Morning], which prevents the target from sleeping and rapidly increases tiredness.

Can summon other stands I guess

Reminder that Vento Aureo is the pleb filter

I was trying out an arcane build on Bloodborne last night, so I guess that's what I got?

[ZA HUNTA] or something, probably. Fire gem kirkhammer with hunter tools, so it's a slow but strong stand with multiple tricky projectiles and a mean melee but it has fucking terrible defense/HP. At least it can heal though, but only 20 times.

pac man, I think im gonna be alright I imagine it'd work similarly to vanilla Ice's stand

This.

It's fitting that the patrician part is set in Italy.

Pleb filter for manga readers, yes,
The real pleb filter is actually reading the manga.

(8) > 7 > 5 > 4 >= 6 > 2 > 3 > 1

FUCK OFF JOJOFAGS

worse than the goddamn ponies

>Leif from Fire Emblem 5
Stand name: 「Thracia 776」
Power: Starts off severely underpowered and weak, but has a huge potential for growth. Can steal abilities and weapons after defeating an enemy so long as they aren't killed.

My imagination is shit.

>my WoW undead protection warrior
The enemy literally can't stop ignore my stand that also rips people apart with a sword, I'd say it's extremely strong.

>waaaah stop talking about anime besides my favorite anime

Jojolion is amazing

will Joubin be the main antagonist?

Behold the power of my stand 'Gotta Catch Um All!' and its terrifying ability to capture and use other stands.

Name: 「F R E E D O M」
Durability: C
Precision: B
Speed: B

Similar to Aerosmith in that the stand takes the form of a miniature aircraft, in this case, the Silver Hawk.
Shoots bullets, waves, and lasers that can penetrate armor and barriers.
Can create its own barriers, though it doesn't take much effort to temporarily disable it.
Extremely fragile once the barrier is removed.
Has an extremely powerful burst laser attack, but using it drains the fuck out of your Stand Power.
Being a fucking interstellar fighter jet, of course it's fast as fuck and has incredible range.
Not much potential for it other than being able to power up its weapons a little or increase the duration of its burst laser or barrier.

fuk forgot pic

>"C-come on guys! MLP isn't that bad! Jojo here is the real cancer here y-you know?"

JoJolion really grew on me. I wasn't really sold for the first few chapters, after Beetle Tendency it's been a wild ride.
So far the main villians are set up to be Joubin and Kaato. That last chapter was so fucking good.

「White Lightning」
Power to make every possible kind of attack, but only one at a time

alright faggots, i give in, i'll read the manga

where do i find a non-shit translation for part 4?

Name: 「My Ass」
Precision: E
Speed: D
Range: F
Learning Potential: S

Able to hold any object of any size, storing for later use. Any objects inside are put in stasis until removed, cannot be destroyed internally.

What a beautiful 「D U W A N G 」

bato.to (gotta make an account but it's free and doesn't send you email ads or anything)

jojo's colored adventure translation

Duwang for laughter and negative comprehension, and I'd say you could probably find the official translation online.

yo dawg i heard that you like stands...

Batoto
bato. to/reader#a3662fe735b5fbfc

>One Way Heroics
Maybe something like forcing a target to walk in one direction until they kill me, or else they end up getting destroyed or some shit like that?
I dunno.

Fucking A+

Thanks, I worked hard on it and did some research.

>a stand that force people to walk in a single direction
that's exactly the kind of stand araki would make

Shovel Knight

[Can You Dig It?]

Best taste

[Can't Stop Me Now]
You can force anything to go in one direction, but it will keep going in that direction, and hold its position in the air.

[RAM IT DOWN]

>awakening ability
>ZA WARUDO

[AMERICAN PIE]

Strength: B
Potential: A

Explosions that would normally kill a person only propels you with a mild damage. Also makes you very patriotic.

Vae Victis.
Blood-draining shenanigans.

Name: 「A S H E N C H E V A L I E R」
Range: D
once he runs out of energy he drops down a letter for each category

Stand Name: [BODY AND SOUL]
Durability: E
Learning Potentential: A

My stand takes the form of a ghostly apparition clad in full armor that fights with a longsword and shield plus the ability to use soul arts such as soul arrow and firestorm. It grants me the ability to become incorporeal and unable to be harmed by any physical objects. I can also pass through any physical object unhindered to invade any space i desire. The downside to this is that i will have very little vitality as a ghost and and any direct hits from enemy stands will defeat me in only a few blows. However i can avoid being defeated by using the second chance soul art which revives me once. I can claim the soul of any defeated foe to strengthen my own soul and learn new soul arts.

Huh, the last thing I played was my WoW character, whose name is actually Jolyne.

what do

>RING OF FIRE
>You are cursed to re-spawn until you fulfill your destiny or turn off 「Reality」

My Stand [MIKASA ACKERMAN] will tear your Stand [T I T A N] to pieces.

[ It ain't me ]

Projectiles, incredible eyesight, a healing aura, and the power to run the fuck away

>part 5 is good
kek
>part 5 is the best part
Now you've gone too far.

「The Things I Love」
Power: D

Perfect marksman and brawler, but it's main talent comes from the ability to place a lie detector which can't be removed unless 3 answers are given.
If lied to 3 times it becomes 「(I Always Kill)」which will blow your fucking head off.

Part 5 has easily the worst Jojo
He's just a boring DIO with Gary Stu traits
He has the most ass pull recoveries
Might as well make the main character Bucellatti

I'm sorry you refuse to read good translations user

wow i never even viewed it that way, its even more retarded when you think about how stupid going into a thread without liking the subject is. Its like walking in on a strangers conversation and trying to change topics instantly

>Mgs2 Raiden.
Any ideas? I kinda just started.

Accidental reply number.

「Max Caufield」

So like a stronger version of Mandom?

Female Draenei Hunter (beastmaster) who's only level 60.

Probably something to do with dicks. Or hunting. But probably dicks. Maybe just yet another gun-based stand.

No translation aside from maybe a joke one like DUWANG can spin Giorno into a good character.

What if the last game I played was Eyes of Heaven?

Then you get The World Over Heaven, I guess.

Then your stand is [ROUNDABOUT] and you can use a shitty version of any stand.

But I'm a Johnny main.

>「WIPEOUT HD 」
I dunno. Maybe a ground-based Aerosmith with more guns?

They're quotation marks.

Part 5 just has only had grammatically correct Duwang translations until recently.

Although it doesn't surprise me that your metric for a good JoJo and a good part is how memetastic it is.

> The Ashen One.
> In full Soul of Cinder Cosplay.

Ah yiss.

>my Xelor in Dofus
guess im Dio now

I was saying Giorno is so shit that the only way to make him good is to make him a joke.

But if you want to continue to revel in a sense of false superiority for your "patrician" tastes by accusing me of being a memer, then go right ahead.

[WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE]

You apply the games exaustion mechanic to an area around him. Anyone in his range will start growing more tired the more they move or fight.

So who's your favorite JoJo? Because I can already tell it's either Josuke or Johnny.

「BOMB KING」
Essentially a Stand that's a bomb factory, able to produce a variety a bombs infinitely, and has the ability to self-destruct without harm to itself or it's user.

>Cossacks
In keeping with the musical theme, it should be
[THE TROOPER]

It works like Bad Company or Harvest but has more variety and they all insult everyone around them.

「Monkey Business」

>M&B Warband

[HOLY DIVER]

Strength: C
Learning: A

Has the power to rally neutral civilians to fight as your minions. As they rack up kills and "UPGRADE", they become more powerful and gain better weapons and armour.

Kind of like KQ but with more variety.

「Ballroom Blitz」
Durable stand that blocks any projectiles and can temporalily blind people close by

I didn't quite catch that. Can I see it [One More Time]?

[ D R A G O N F O R C E ]

Hard Knock downs all day err day.

>FPS VS SOULS GAME

>ace attourney 6
My stand [D E F E N C E A T T O U R N E Y] has the power to force you into speaking the truth!

>Durable stand that blocks any projectiles

Unless they approach from any angle other than straight ahead

Joseph, actually.

>Dead Rising

[F A N T A S T I C West]
Can take cool pictures and ram everything in its path
Also covered wars you know

With the power to do anything while crouching down maybe?

and even then it would only work half the time :^)

Still proves my point.

Giorno doesn't have quirks like the other JoJo's but instead has an intensity to him that the others don't. This means he's less memeworthy therefore people like you dislike him.

>posting worst jojo

I named my Dragon Quest VII Amadeus soo...

[ROCK ME AMADEUS]
This stand allows the user and it's allies to take on RPG classes like Warrior, Mage and Thief alongside many others yet to be discovered.

It begins

>nice pick

Cassie fucking Cage

That's pretty hot, although I wish it was me instead of Cage.

「Come on and Slam」

Range: C
Learning Potential: B

Stand incorporates advanced b-ball moves into your fight-style while giving superhuman reflexes and speed

in case you are 1 on 1 against someone it transforms into

「Welcome to the Jam」

wich increases your Speed, Durability, Precision and Power
while also making you able to do a "ultimate" move using the remaining of your life force

>less memeworthy
>TIME TO DRINK THIS CUP OF PISS

FAT BOTTOM GIRLS

[Hey, Batter, Batter] or [The Almighty]

stop

>Fire Emblem (GBA)
My ⌈STAND⌋ allows me to limit the distance all objects, people and other Stands can move at a time, though it also applies to me

[Welcome To The Jungle]

Played Megatagmension + Blanc
Used Tamsoft mainly

「HYPERDIMENSION -TAMSOFTO」

Ability to Summon a humanoid Stand that can summon up to 5 blades at a time, within a short distance.
Able to throw blades but once out of range they disperse.
Stand and Me can use the blades

Yeah, man, I got sticky bombs, concussion bombs, big bombs and a self-destruct.

Doesn't Killer Queen erase things, not necessarily explode them, although the effect is pretty much the same visually? I think I'd prefer normal explosions over the kind that leave nothing behind. And it would feel slightly less like a ripoff of KQ.

>one time he drinks piss to impress the gang
>this somehow defines his entire character

I came to laugh at you.

KQ has 3 kinds of bombs that all explode, but function very differently. It can make bombs by touching things, it has a heat seeking bomb, and a bomb that loops time.

My Arisen in Dragons Dogma

「FLYING INTO FREE」
Precision: -

Ability to change the density of the user to an incredibly small value. Allows the user to float on air currents and fly, though direction and speed is limited by the wind speed pushing them.

The effect applies to items on the user's person as well, allowing him to pick up heavy items such as weights, which regain their weight once dropped

Yeah, I read the manga, but I thought the effect of the "explosion" was described by Kira as merely erasing things from existence. I think when he's fighting Josuke, he remarks that their stands are opposite of one another. Now that I think about it, I think he was just talking about Josuke having the power of repair, while Kira has the power of destruction. It's been a while, I don't know why I thought he said that, but I could have sworn he eluded to it somehow. Oh well.

「Call Shot」
Learning Potential: E
The ability to generate a pool stick and various billiard balls as projectiles. The balls are able to ricochet in contact with surfaces or other balls,
and charged shots generate larger and more deadly projectiles. Any living being that makes contact with these balls receives damage.

Stando 「WASTELAND S.T.A.L.K.E.R」

-Perfect shot and medium to distant ranges.
-Can detect anyone in 100 meters range and sense if friend or foe.
-Semi-Random boosts in power from semi-random artifacts should the situation require so.

>Goku from BT3.

Uh. I can split planets I guess?

Dante, from the devil my cry series.
Getting parties crazy.

>implying everyone fawning over worst JoJo Giorno won't boil down other JoJos to single moments to make Giorno look better
You'll also try and act like having any sort of consistent quirk is bad, or a "meme"

You forgot to list cheeki breeki

Anything thrown can returns to the direction of the user. A knife would return, bullet will return, a person would return.

Look, I understand typing coherent sentences is hard for you, but try reading what you type out loud to see if even you can understand what the fuck your saying.

And I'm not saying quirks or memes are inherently bad, but when that becomes the expected norm of every main character then any character that strays from that is deemed "bad".

That's his stand cry.

>5 above 4 and 6
other than that spot on list

Trails of cold steel

It's power is nothing personnal

「BYE BYE BIRDIE」
Unbreakable chains that can go through physical objects and trap enemies allowing them to be thrown

Stand: 「ASHEN LADY」

Canot go very far away from the user, roughly 10 meters. Not very physically strong, but has got mad bow and arow skills. Can generate a smoke screen up to a radius of roughly 100 meters. The smoke screen is actually made from ash particles from the stands body that the stand disperses in the atmosphere, so the user can actually "see" inside the smoke screen by sensing movement. Also got a short sword for close combat. If an arrow or a strike from the shortsword connects, it causes excruciating pain in the general area of the wound, and will eventually infect the victim with the Corprus disease.

So Beach Boy?

Stands are cancer-not that continuing the whole punch-vampires-with-sunlight wouldve helped much either.

Oh but yeah I wont name my stand, but I can tell you it doesnt fight. It only sucks and fucks

Do secondaries not know how stands work?
Chop out everything about bows, swords and diseases and you've got a pretty good idea

Go away contrarian underage triples man.

Cal it ,"your mom"

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANIME ON A NON ANIME BOARD

There's more than one type of cancer

"I know, I'll say his entences are incoherent, that'll throw him off!"
Listen to yourself.

Anyway, these arguments always boil down to apure values difference. I don't dislike Giorno because he's different. If I disliked any new JoJo for being different, I would hate all of them save for Johnathan.

I dislike Giorno for the reasons stated.

THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEE

Id want a spooky ghost man with cool powers but i dont approve of elves...

[T R O L L W A R L O R D]
Rapid stunning punches that get faster the more I land. Also, the power of sick flips.

He's not an elf anymore. He's a ghost.

>using asspulls as an argument
>in JoJo

thanks for confirming your retardation. Now I know I was wasting my time.

「STÖLTZ」

Developmental Potential: E

An automatic Stand that constantly follows straight behind its user, keeping its back to its users back.
Any attack to the user's front, and thus its back, is automatically deflected back at the opponent, and it lashes out at enemies attacking its user's back, and thus its front, by striking at its enemies with incredibly powerful slashes and blows.

>Please read the pic attached to this post

So... my Stand would be a cover song I guess?

But user, your mom is terrible at both even though she does it all the time :/

Shade

Man, I lucked the fuck out.

Guess you're right, it's a tad overpowered. Sword and corprus disease is a bit overkill. Can I keep the bow tho? I mean, Silver Chariot had the rapier, Emperor had the gun...

Is my stand Gene or do I get the God Hand?

>it's a tad overpowered
No, it's not. It's extraneous and stupid
Weapon stands are defined entirely by the weapon (singular) and don't have any extra abilities

So far you've got
>sword with disease
>bow with disease
>smoke

Just pick one, Stands are an ability not an entire fucking character dude

>that bunny
It's so cute I wanna take care of it

Shade

Speed: A+

Turn utterly and completely invisible.

Man, I lucked the fuck out.

[OCTOPUS' GARDEN]

Precision:A
Speed:D
Range:B

This stand uses Non-Euclidean Geometry to line up powerful shots of pure purple energy at the enemy or it's stand. Upon hitting the target three times, this stand fires an intense laser in an attempt to disintegrate it. If fully disintegrated, the target becomes "learned" and the knowledge of the target becomes imbued with the user.

O-okay... I-I'll have the, uh, t-the smoke...

Loota Boy from Eternal Crusade
[Deff Kannon]: Creates an explosion in the vague direction you're pointing after 1.5 seconds. Kills allies and sometimes enemies.

Your stand would be

Stand: 「ROCK A BAY」

Durability: E-A
Learning Potential: E

And it would just be literally the best physical brawler stand imginable, but with shit durability unless it activates God Hand Mode, which makes it invulnerable for a few seconds.

Tbh, when its an asspull like "I'll just put this snake blood that's magically immune to this magic disease in my blood to cure myself! That's how vaccines work, right?" it's really bad even for jojo.

Having a fuckton of abilities is missing the point. Stands are overspecialized abilities that you make useful by abusing its abilities and finding clever uses, not just overpowering your enemy blindly.

[GARDEN OF SINNERS]
Power: B
I guess it just has the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Really?

In the series where Kars is defeated because Joseph's arm caught him the neck, where Jotaro and DIO have the same type of stand, where Kira was stupid enough to shout his name out loud in the middle of Morioh, and countless other asspulls, the snake is your biggest complaint?

Culter Dei from E.Y.E

name: Star Leginum
power: kicking stuff, going fast, killing jians

I played the last good fire emblem before it turned into a waifu/fanservice shitfest
Who do i get?
The last character i gave a command?

pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

[TOGETHER WE RIDE]

Your entire army, but balanced to prevent them from being OP. Maybe one unit at a time with a minor power and the durability of an armored / cloaked human?

Seems alrite

Heavy weapons Guy

I don't anime so whatever

Dreed vs death

[I SHOT THE SHERIFF]

allows me to seal away any creep that brakes the lawn a personal dimension.

Cai Shi, Ruler of Changan, Hanzhong and Wuwei, guardian of the Emperor, Archrival of Yuan Shu from Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII.

[Jade Arrows]
Can fire all sorts of arrows with deadly precision so long as he has an angle of attack on the target. Moves around on a horseless War Chariot.

Power - C

Speed - B

Range - A

Durability - C

Precision - A

Potential - D

「GUNPOINT」

The ability to tag people and objects and make them launch extreme distances with no harm. Can be used on self.

McCree from Overwatch, so basically I just have The Emperor like Hol Horse.

[MY GLORIOUS DAYS]

The user has the ability to make their penis fully erect at will. Their physical and sexual stamina is limitless and continues for as long as they can bother to remain interested in keeping it going. The user has no refractory period and can ejaculate massive amounts of sperm at will.

In a desperate situation where the stand user's life is in danger, [MY GLORIOUS DAYS] will release a powerful ball of pure energy in the direction of a threat, slightly harming the user and depleting their ability to use this power again for a while.

You might end up getting the power to make people fall in love with you by talking to them
for about 10 minutes.
Your allies/friends will also inherit this.

「BLACK ONSLAUGHT」

You tell me.

Guilty is surprisingly popular on here.

Where are the good translations, btw? Are they finished? I read Part 5 last year and was kinda shitty

As good as that sounds, i'll pass
Radiant dawn was the last fire emblem
The next ones are pure fanservice shit

[GREASED LIGHTNING]

The user's clothes disintegrate, but the user becomes extremely fast, agile, and impossible to catch. Their body has a slippery texture and this wetness can conduct electricity, while also insulating the user from electrical charges.

That song is seriously amazing.

Spain in EU4

>El Conquistador
>Is literally Spain

[CONQUISTADOR]
Charge forward with the might of 30 conquistadors
Extreme lust and greed

My stand 「NU WEIBU HUKAHZ」will take you down! Non-lethally!

「THE ANIMALS」

Natural Humanoid stand who is almost completely immobile but makes up for it by throwing a mystical hook that will independently pursue it's target (or target object) to an absurd range and even through physical objects. Once caught, it will instantly pull (teleport) the target to the stand. The hook can also catch stands, meaning that if you pull a stand outside of the users control range you can essentially rob them of their stand until they recover it. 「THE ANIMALS」can only use one hook at a time and cannot instantly recover it, rather it must command the hook to return, which it does take some time. The hook can be used as a weapon by both the stand and the user though it is no more effective than an ordinary meat hook. The stand is also highly resistant to damage and can use what little movement it has to protect it's user if they're within about three feet.

>One Way Heroics

Ninja class is best class.

「HAIL TO THE KING」

Ability is to power up stand multiplying their power or weakening enemy stands. On its own weak but does has close range capabilities

Potential: A

「MEMES」
Well at least it's a cute gril

>Nanashi

「WOOOOORLD OF DEX」

Fucking sick saved

[ONE WAY OUT]

The user can lock the trajectory of a moving target in place, so that it may only proceed in that direction, forever. The target may stop or pause but never turn around or move in another direction. If they encounter an obstacle, they will have to force their way through it or remain stuck forever. Moving objects eg. bullets which encounter an obstacle will simply hang in place, their motion frozen in time.

My stand would be-

Josuke couldn't save Okuyasu

You call that spoiling? This is spoiling!

Thanks user, some of us wanted to read the manga but didn't have the time. Really, thanks for posting this.

I wish that would have happened

chew

>Dio caring for his offspring
"no"

「BEAUTIFUL LIAR」

Kira redeems himself, becomes a good dad and husband, lives a quiet life.

Jotaro bangs Josuke's mom and marries her, and she has Jolyne.
Reimi gets brought back to life in Part 5 by Giorno, and starts dating Rohan. Tonio is the villan of Part 5, as well.

Overwatch.

Stand name:
[TOXIC TWINS]

Long-range automatic stand.

Using the power of my stand, my toxic words have the ability to make anyone else furiously angry. When they become angered by my words, they are "infected" by my stand, and now any words THEY say will senselessly infuriate others. The only way to end the chain is to kill me, which will break the effect from the top down.

Power: E
Range: A+

>implying Cred Forums reads the manga

Are the words "gg ez"

Stand Name 「CURAHZY DEVIL」

uh user

>yaru na kozo
;_;

>Arcane Warrior from DA:O
Name is Red Knight
ability is to be fucking invincible

Pretty much, minus the whole going to your heart part, it was either that power or making food a weapon

「Asylum」

You can turn people into Vampires at the expense of their sanity.

Stand Name: Anarchy Road

Stand Ability: [Paper Transmutation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Transmutation)

Power - E

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - A

Precision - D

Potential - A

Description: The power to transform matter into paper. Technique of Paper Manipulation. Variation of Organic Transmutation. User can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into paper.

Fucking faggot, have your (you).

This stand was done in Part 4.

「THIS PARTY IS GETTING CRAZY」

read the manga Cred Forums

>just played hftf as jotaro
Well I just got lucky

you FORGOT the VIDEO GAMES

Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games
Cred Forums video games
>Cred Forums video games

They're under the OP's title, faggot.

「Waiting For The Worms」

If I eat a seed from any plant I can cause it to immediately grow from a patch of soil at an infinite amount until it passes through my body.

The plant grows to the height of it's adult hood in mere seconds.

My stand works independently from me landscaping anything I grow in a 20 meter radius. From cutting down the mightiest oak in one swing, to pruning petals off of a rose perfectly.

Potential: C

Stand name: [Miami Disco]

Power B
Speed A
Range E
Durability D
Precision C
Potential B

An offence focused humanoid stand capable of seeing through walls. It may also change it's face once a night granting a minor boon: the user immediately finds a weapon, can ignore one bullet or cut, make trained animals none hostile, or learn a single, lethal martial art trick for the night.

The Stand is also incredibly aggressive, it will use it's amazing reflexes to strike a would-be attacker first rather than defend it's user. The Stand also capable of using weapons and frequently fights using thrown objects and firearms to make up for it's short range.

>My mim
>「MR. ROBOTO」
>Magnetism powers that create giant robots out of scrap metal

This one is also good.

>Warframe
Well, Mesa was my last warframe used so I guess she would use her peacemakers to fuck shit up. Pretty good stand I suppose

lets not forget the other side, the stand can be taken out in one clean hit.

「BLUR」
What? It's already a band reference. No need for alterations. ...and I have no idea what it's supposed to do.

>2015 Ford Mustang
>free car

I knew that, I just picked the first ability it gave me.

Timely Courage
Can shoot rays of light in the form of a blade.

Your stand is a minor extension of yourself, and powers you up due to it.

When called out your stand causes your body's normal movement speed to be faster.

80mph is a brisk walk and 300mph is a dead sprint, but you have to build up to a dead sprint. Takes about 30 seconds.

You have the ability to quick boost.
Doing this has you go straight to dead sprint but fucks you up in the process, immediate muscle fatigue and if done a certain amount of times in quick succession will lead to broken bones, and concussions.

This quick burst of speed can be done in any direction.

Your stand's extension is an inch outside of your own, allowing you to take more hits than you normally would but not enough to prevent critical damage if you hit something going 300mph.

Power: D (scales with speed)
Precision: D (scales with user's)
Potential: B

Another idea is have every time your stand is called out be a roulette wheel for the power ups in game.

Ratchet and Clank

TOOL
can dismantle any machine and turn it into a weapon. They could say sneak past security unsuspected and hijack a plane by turning an engine into cannon. The weapons have characteristics of the machines used. Also they're apart of the Stand and only the user can weild them
The Stand alone manifests as a large wrench. It doesn't need to come in contact with a machine to dismantle it. It possesses a unique magnetism that operates by the users will. The machine falls apart into pieces and reforms in a metal flurry around the users hand. Kind of like what they did to Mike TV in Willy Wonka. It could potentially be used for Crazy Diamondesque strategically hitting opponents from behind with machine parts being drawn to him.

>Tracer
can a guy get a female stand?
also she's basically Mandom

What game is that?

Looks like Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Sweet, even my stand has a stand. Two, actually.

Your Stand is also an underaged mother.

>Dark Souls 1 8vit/50att/99int mage

>Dark Side of the Moon
>ability to weaponize shadows and spew crystals, long-range stand
>absolute shit durability, will probably die in just one or two hits from some shitter stand

pvping with it has been an interesting experience

what the fuck is barashit?

Song, album or band, and there's precedence of it being named after specific people, like Marilyn Manson.
I like the song based stands more, but hey, that's what we got.

>I'VE GOT YOU IN MY SIGHTS

It sucks that Gold Experience is LITERALLY just Crazy Diamond 2.0.
It sucks that Fugo just fucking vanishes.
It sucks that Sex Pistols is literally just Emperor 2.0
It sucks that Diavolo has one of the coolest fucking stands but is one of the stupidest fuccbois as his own character.
It sucks that Giorno doesn't even have any real drive outside of "drugs are bad". His motivations don't even matter for 90% of the entire story. He joins the gang, they follow Bucciarati, Diavolo dies, Giorno takes over, end. No follow up.
It sucks that the Rolling Stone story was an epilogue instead of a foreshadowing. What even was the point.
It sucks that the Assassins don't get any significant backstory instead of just being basic Stand of the Week villains. Characters like Pesci and Risotto were awesome, as were their stands.
It sucks that Koichi is not relevant any more after Black Sabbath, as is any other character. It's a self contained story, but it feels pointless to me.
It sucks that Gold Experience Requiem is the stupidest, most overpowered piece of shit to ever exist, to the point that future material has to completely ignore his powers to not completely invalidate itself.
I fucking hate Narancia and his stupid fucking stand.
It sucks that Spice Girls doesn't get more screen time.

I really dislike the healer stands as it takes the tension away from injuries. Foo Fighters at least was limited and only closed the wounds, but Gold Experience takes the fucking cake of just being able to heal literally anything, including raising people into undeath.

>I fucking hate Narancia and his stupid fucking stand.
wow rude
There is nothing wrong with Aerosmith

[Can't Touch This]
The user is blessed with sick moves so fresh that leaves them invulnerable to all attacks.

what an "Okay" game

>not liking bara

What are you, some kind of faggot?

>Stando 「Why Can't We Be Friends」

If you see me a friend or ally you wwill become prone to breaking out into an insane rage and aggression and anyone you injure becomes atomized. If you become injured then you become atomized.

I agree that Giorno is probably the weakest JoJo in characterization.

At least Johnathan was cartoonishly gentlemanly.

「DO THE MARIO」

>Venom Snake
I'll call him Poison
His power is to take my shape and replace me where I'm needed and I don't want to go.

He can remove bombs from the cooch as well.

Rhino
His codpiece.

At least Crazy Diamond couldn't heal Josuke or people that are already dead. It had its limits.

Fugo had to vanish because he was 2fuckingstronk

Basically, Araki fucked up, so he had to go.

Purple Haze's only appearance ended with Giorno vaccinating and curing himself of the virus with ten tons of bullshit science. Not exactly too strong, especially after Giorno realizes he's Godhealer Supreme.

>t. Someone who has never seen past SC

I just miss the days when Kakyoin got rekt so hard he had to spend a week in the hospital.
Later on it's just "Oh it's okay, our White Mage can just fix me right up."
The only time there was any real tension was with Okuyasu near the end of part 4. Healer stands should be limited and they should play with those limits.

「CURAHZY DEVIL」REQUIEM is his devil trigger and his range and learning potencial increace to A making him into a CURAHZY Stand.

Dark Souls 3 Tryhard

Lightning Blade, Lothric Greatsword, and Infinite respawns all day.

last game I played was 7th stand user, so my stand is SPECIALS

Monster hunter sword and shield fighter douge dimma known as stand name DimmaDome!

What is best part and why is it Part 6

That was part of the problem, he was supposed to be a super busted stand with a huge downside, but then the main character could cure the downside, so it was just super fucking busted.

>[Spelunky]
Uh. Bombs and ropes? Digging?

Patrician taste.

the good parts of Part 4 after kira reveal>Part 7>the rest of part 4>6>2>3>5>1

Arcanum, I was doing an explosives run

So basically I'm Kira, but I dig through peoples trash a lot more

This game is surprisingly good. I always end up with Pharoh Sanders tho

『MARAUDER』

Summons totems that use various elemental abilities.

>3 and 5 better than 1

I really love some of the stands in this game, the creators really put some love into it

WE
ARE

when I get past 7 4 6 and 2 my brain kind of just shuts off. I wasn't really partial to any of those parts, and part 1 was only good due to Dio.

>Timeshift

Take a guess

「WILD, WILD WEST」

Able to turn any item picked into a deadly weapon.

I suppose [COLD AS ICE] immediately comes to mind. Being underpowered as shit because icefrog can't balance worth a goddamn probably the ability.

Has never happened, but there's nothing that expressly says you can't.

Your stand sterilizes your enemies so they can't reproduce and make more?

>Heather Mason

I might need help on that one

>Kirby 64
[Shooting Star]
Can absorb and integrate any type of matter into its attacks. Also posesses a sub-stand, [Space Jam], which is essentially a Warp Star

It's too bad Scary Monsters is already a Stand. Easy ones could just be Thriller or I Will Survive.

Isnt that a stand in part 7?

>Ranger from Quake
i guess its name would be 「Nine Inch Nails」
really quick and flings nails around and shit i guess
maybe i could use it to launch myself via rocketjump

Darksign: Reanimates you as an undead, but doesn't undo the decay that sets in unless you kill someone else and take their humanity.

Also acts as an unlimited size bag of holding, but if the stand user is killed it drops all the money he was carrying.

Stand: No Russian
Power: Do anything and pin it on someone else without anyone knowing

>So many people naming Stands without music references

>The last video game character you played is now your stand.

>What is its name?

It's not so hard to associate a character as a stand with a song

see

also Joshuu best part 8 character so far

A stand without a musical reference may as well be dead, like a touhou without its hat/accessories.

>forgetting there was an entire part with Stands named after the major arcana and egyptian gods until the very end

>Don't Fence Me In
>it's like star platinum and stuff :^)

Maybe they're Part3fags, although then they'd just be Tarot, so I guess that takes care of that hypothesis.

Part 3 was shit so that's okay.

Playing Mega Man 3
Just beat Snake Man
I guess I can use Snake Search
(hermit purple +hamon is my favorite JoJo power)

My [HARVEST MOON] allows me to plant a seed into any object! For each time I plant a seed, all previously planted seeds grow by one stage up to 3 stages. When a seeds reaches the 3rd stage, I can harvest the fruit that retains the properties of whatever in was growing in. If I plant it in concrete, its hard as rock; in a bonfire, its hot to the touch; in water, its a fruit of pure water that retains its fruitlike shape. A person can eat the fruit to temporarily gain the fruit's properties.
There can only be 3 seeds/fruits existing at one time and I cannot plant more till it is eaten or destroyed, effectively cantripping the power, however, the previous fruit property is overwritten if a person already has a fruit property on him.
With this, I can use these to buff up to three people at one time, myself or others. Or use them as throwing projectiles. Power is supremely weak offensive and is mostly a supporting stand but I can do some stupid stuff like planting them on people and they start to feel slightly weaker when the seeds grow on them, or start making fruits out of gasoline to throw.

I brainstormed this for a while.

>I can't read into subtexts or themes

SPECIALS was my favourite, and I found it's swarm ability useful. Not sure where it ranks on the power tiers.

I did a no-kill run on Dishonored.

So I guess it would be something retarded like

NIGHT CROW

Power: Able to sneak up on people by using shadows and staying out of sight to render them unconscious, able to possess others for short periods of time and medium distance teleportation.

Kinda underpowered but I'll take it.

>Gundam Breaker 3

Let me see if I can get this right.

[Master Grade]
Can take two objects and turn them into a deadly weapon.

Help me out here.

Corrin (from Fire Emblem Fates)
Stand Name: [LOVE ME LIKE A REPTILE]
Desc: Uses a combination of razor-sharp blades and highly-pressurized water to complete incapacitate foes.

>mfw Jo2uke is supposed to buff as hell in story
>looks like a typical Araki male

I miss his old artstyle.

「THE THIN ICE」

I mean it'd essentially just be White Album but with the ability to directly freeze people instead of decreasing temperature. Very short range. Frozen people/objects thaw if user gets too far away from them.

Calem from XY
[CATCH 'EM ALL]
Can steal the stand from a user if the user is in a weakened state. Can switch to any of the last 6 stands he's captured.

Somehow my stand is a bf109 or the pilot.
He goes fast when climbing but can't turn for shit

>Vault Dweller in Fallout 1

「VETERAN OF A THOUSAND PSYCHIC WARS」or 「SOLE SURVIVOR」

As for power I'd say extreme senses for the former. You can hear their slightest breath, and make it so good it's almost a radar sense in that lets you figure out if someone's behind you.

The latter? Inflicts any emotion the user desires upon the target. Though they're subconsciously aware of it.

>my ret pally
fuck

Narancia has Aerosmith, you can definitely have a Stand in the shape of a plane with a pilot inside.

「Testament of a Hero」

Stand Ability: [Weapon Proficiency](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Proficiency)

Power - C

Speed - C

Range - D

Durability - D

Precision - C

Potential - E

Description: The ability to understand and use any and all weapons with the proficiency of a master.

Stand Name: [Behind the Mask]
Behind the Mask is a stand bound to an object. As long as the user wears the skull mask, they are gifted with supernatural abilities suited to a master assassin, and compelled to take vengeance on those who have wronged the user. It cannot be removed until the grudge is settled, one way or the other.
Destructive Power: -
Speed: -
Range: -
Precision: -
Developmental Potential: -

Tale of Revenge
Durability:B
Precision:C
Speed:E
Range:C
Learning Potential:C
This stand has the power to smash the fuck out of gooks and fucking orochi

Reaper

[Die, die, die!]

Spoops children to tears. Spoops animals (in particular) monkeys and pigs to death. Enemy stands are rendered temporary inactive, as they cannot stop laughing

>not 「Crawling in My Skin」

>Adam Jensen in pacifist playthrough
You never kill anyone.

Fucking orochi fags

[propeler noises and feint German screams]

>Stand「Demon Lord of the Round Table」

Somewhat similar to Aerosmith, Demon Lord is a fighter jet. It's main abilities is carrying an absurd amount of missiles (about 80) and special weapons with which it can attack enemies with. Missile accuracy depends on the stand's forward velocity, aiming angle, and whether it was locked-on in time. The special weapon varies wildly from multi-lock missiles, quick-maneuver missiles, and large unguided bombs. However, these are much more limited in ammunition (8-12) amd only one kind can be carried at a time. In order to restock ammo and change special weapon, the stand must return to the user to recuperate for a short while (1-3 minutes). If any danger comes near 5 meters of the user or stand, they are alerted to the fact that there is danger, but not what it is or where it's coming from. While fast and fairly agile, this stand is extremely weak and can be defeated with a few potshots or a single direct and decisive blow. Can keep track of other people's positions with-in the stand's range, but not stands.

「EL SCORCHO」

Basically Wheel of Fortune with hydraulics

「Hunk of burning love」

>Power
Makes the user immune to deadly diseases while fire projectiles laced with them.

「White Wedding」

Please do the rest for me I'm not good at this stuff

Amen brother

「LEMEZA KOSUGI 」

>Uses MSX ROMSs for a wide range of different and unpredictable powers, giving it tons of variety
>The catch is that only one or a combination of two can be used at a time, and the user bears responsibility for the physical condition of the ROMs

>Lucario in Sm4sh

...uhh, Aura powers?

I guess I'll work on it

[WHITE WEDDING]

Range: E-B

It's a stand that always walks with its user, protecting them like they're its child. Uses a drill at first, so it's very short range but the drill is very dangerous because it's a massive drill, however it also has limited fuel so it can't be used forever before the user has to chug down drill fuel. It can also take some punishment, since it's basically covered in thick armor. This also prevents it from moving quickly. The stand, when brought further from its user, slowly loses its life force and faculties until it breaks down.

When the users blood is injected into it, it is powered up with the abilities of firing electric bolts, stunning anyone at a medium range, so it can walk up to them and smack them with its drill.

>DA:I rogue playthrough
Guess it'll be like the dual-wielding Silver Chariot. Would be great if I had the Anchor Blast/Meltdown power and control it, too.

「RIP AND TEAR」
ULTRA GORE

「SINS OF THE FATHER」
Power C
Durability D
Precision B
Speed B
Range D

A stand hiding in the user's shadow, can't be detected until it strikes. Has a natural talent for close range combat and can strike at medium range with a risk of revealing itself.

Alternatively
「WOOOOAH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO」
Learning Potential: F

Whenever it is activated the surrounding area is blasted with noise, deafening any stand users nearby.

「PURIFIED HOMERUN」

I have no idea how powerful he'd be though. Some ideas would be nice.
Atleast he has the best theme you could wish for.
youtu.be/Q6GD9uZq5kQ

>last thing i played was All Star Battle as OG Dio Brando

im fucked

just have it be sex pistols but it's a ball instead of a bullet

What's wrong with his face!?

>memebow from mhgen

I don't know... I'd like to squeeze in the somewhere as well add-ons.
Hmm... and maybe something like「OVER THE RAINBOW」would be a etter name

Wow I really wasn't looking at what I was writing.

REINHEARTU

NAUGHTY SHEILD

I got the Master Chief

I think Im alright

Well damn. There we go. That's it right there.

[SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS]

Raises the dead or something, iunno.

「DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING」

fuck, forgot the game.

That's not why and Purple Haze isn't even that strong. Its toxin dies in daylight, it affects Fugo and it doesn't go very far so the enemy has to be a specific range away from Fugo to make it work. He also only has ten spheres.

Fugo was written out because Araki had 8riginally intended for him to be a spy for Diavolo, he would betray the group and Giorno would ulitmately kill him. He didn't go through with this because he was depressed at the time and didn't want to force these characters he had grown attached to to kill each other. He says this in an authors note in the last volume of Vento Aureo.

You fucking suck.
「SKELETON WAR」

The first half of 6 and the relatively shitty crew take it out of the running for the best part. Pucci is great though.

Imperial Guard in Dawn of War so I guess I get something like Bad Company.

「DEVIL DAGGER」

just a hand that shoots shit

HE'S HERE

What would his stats be?

Power A
Durability A
Precision A
Speed A
Range E
Learning Potential: ??

I mean he is strong as fuck, the armor is made of fuckyoubtanium, but he hasn't got any supernatural powers or perks, pretty bland but heh, its almost unkillable

Can I have sex with my stand?

my autism is better than yours

「Heart of Steel」

Power: Varies
Range: Varies
Learning: A

The Stand takes the form of a mecha the User can enter and ride. Its has the ability to copy other powers by analyzing the enemy or object, transforming the mech to accommodate the newly-found powers. The power that is copied is usually not too complex or as strong as what it was taken from. Can only hold the data of one power at a time, and the current power must be discarded in order to obtain another.

「NO WAY BACK」or 「GOD AND MAN」

Power-A
Durability-B
Precision-F
Range-A
Learning potential-B

Has the power to devour everything, with blood arts, predator styles and blood rage. Can change to suit the situation. Not exactly good at precision, has to deal with a clunky targeting system. Prefers to make op bullets with an editor than destroy everything that survives at close range with melee.

「NERVES OF STEEL」

This stand is capable of detecting explosive devices within a 100m radius and endlessly spits one-liners striking fear into the heart of the enemy.

「Goodbye Baby」

Learning: E

An incredibly powerful but unstable Stand. It has no power, only unparalleled strength and endurance. The User must be mentally and emotionally strong in order to control this Stand. If not, the Stand will turn on its user and kill them.

kek, that game is fun. How long have you lasted? Got the achievement yet?

100 seconds. Too much of a fucking scrub to get the cheevo yet, but it's definitely possible with training.

「HELICOPTER」
someone do the rest

>Ronin
Stand Name: The Bride
Power: The same as Silver Chariot but with an edgy katana

This is OK

「OVERWATCH」

Anything the moves within line of sight gets shot at with slightly reduced accuracy.

Either「Sinful Love」or「Fancy Clown」

Power: A or C
Learning: B

I'm not sure exactly what its power would be, but it would probably be a fast, short-ranged stand whose attack power could be lowered if a detachable part was knocked off.

Go back to watching cute girls doing cute things, faggot.

>My FFXIV character
I can Thaumaturge

World of warcraft, tbc age mage, so basically expanded [Magicians Red]

>Gundam vs Gundam NEXT Plus (PSP)
Eat shit motherfuckers.

>drogoz from paladins
Fuck yeah, dragon bro standu powah.
Can fire rockets and has a bitching jetpack.

「Space Oddity」
Power: A to C depending on weapon equipped
Durability: A to C depending on shields and armor equipped
Precision: C to A depending on weapon
Development Potential: A

I guess it would be a better version of Aerosmith with futuristic customizable parts like shields, blasters, laser beams etc.

「B L O O D O N O U R H A N D S 」

>Power: C
>Durability: C
>Precision: A
>Speed: B
>Range: C
>Learning Potential: B

Appearance: This Stand's appearance changes depending on who sees it. As a guideline, it takes the basic form of the Grim Reaper, but its details, such as demeanor, clothing, and weapon are based on the enemy's respective culture.

Abilities:

>「P H A N T O M P T I I」
Grants the wielder absolute silence. Any sound created or caused by the User is muted. While this is in effect, the User is able to move at enhanced speed. However, the User will also experienced exaggerated fatigue in this state.

>「V A L E N T I N E」
Can only be performed on an opponent who has accepted their end, or is in a state of panic. The Stand embraces the enemy, and convinces them to reveal all. What is said by the Stand is unknown.
In this moment, everything known by the enemy becomes the knowledge of the Stand User.
Once the information has been passed on, the enemy is killed.

Stand Name 「PAYDAY FOR YOU AND ME」
ACT 1:
Power: E
ACT 1 allows the user to become abnormally hard to detect by people, animals, and machines as long as the user is attempting to steal something using the stand.

ACT 2:
Learning Potential: D
ACT 2 grants the user abnormal pain tolerance, the ability to take more wounds than normally possible, and attacking power with weapons, again only if the user is attempting to steal something. Only usable after failing with ACT 1.

I misread the OP but whatever

>.some random planeswalker from MTG Duels
>[ M A N A S C R E W ]
>can make people unable to eat or drink(deprive of resources) and can teleport places (planeswalk)

Requesting that picture of the kid with the scissors attacking the terrorist, edited to be like JoJo.

You know the one.

You are a good person my friend.

oh baby

[NEKOMANCER]
Ability: can charm a cat-type opponent and fuck it. Also occasionally summons his sister stand, [HORNY LOLI], who helps him in battle and attempts to rape him afterwards.

Doesn't sound very practical

The last game I played is Roblox, Fuck...

Bloodborne with ashen hunter set so

「D E V I L D R I V E R」
Can control beasts, attacks with a pile bunker and minigun.
Weak to fall damage

>Animal Crossing

「F E E L G O O D I N C」
A villager-like creature appears and makes the target lose every bad feeling inside them. Then, when their guard is down,, he chops them to little pieces with an axe

>Dwarf Hunter

LET'S GET ER DUN.