Please don't spoil this game for me...

Please don't spoil this game for me, but am I wrong in thinking that the game is retarded for having the main character still think that his kid is a baby? I mean it's fucking obvious that a lot of time has passed since you were frozen for the second time. Please tell me the game isn't going to pull a "your son is dead already and/or a major adult/old character" twist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtZNzcHpWqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just stop playing, mate.

It's a fun game, better than fallout 3 but below new vegas and 1/2. Your son is evil.and you have to pick between. Killing him or joining him in a huge gay synth orgy as the world burns around you and Lucifer ascends bringing you 10 to gay heaven.

This is exactly what they are going for, and they pull it off far more retarded that you could have imagined.

Just keep playing and see for yourself, OP. Also, Cred Forums is literally the worst place to discuss Fallout.

>but am I wrong in thinking that the game is retarded
no one can blame you for that

I liked the ending. I really enjoyed the QTE sequence where you have to catch the other guys cummupance.

kill your son or nuke boston

Worse than NMA and Codex?

>Please tell me the game isn't going to pull a "your son is dead already and/or a major adult/old character" twist.
This is a Bethesda game. I'd be very suspicious of heavy handed foreshadowing if I were you.

The game is infuriating. You can basically never ask appropriate questions. At this rate they should have just removed the choices altogether focus on a coherent story.

Story doesn't make any sense in Fallout 4. Multiple time I was thinking what the fuck were they thinking, this doesn't make any sense.

>Like Dogmeat randomly teleporting to Diamond City during Nick Valentine mission. And Nick somehow knows about Dogmeat even tho I left him at Sanctuary.

>Kellog mentioning 'Old Man' before Shaun was kidnapped. Even tho Shaun is the old man of institute.

>Piper joining me for an adventure just by giving a random interview.

>Ghoul child stuck in a fridge for 200 years

>No clue of what is the main goal of Institute, why they are replacing humans with Synths

All manners of fucked up story, quests and plot. Anyway they did exploration right so I had my fun with the game.

>Ghoul child stuck in a fridge for 200 years
>Whose parents live right around the corner

>Anyway they did exploration right
No they fucking didn't.

Exploration in 3 and NV was exciting because of the unique shit you could find, a named weapon with a wild ability that has the potential to change your character and playthrough.

But by removing uniques entirely, Fallout 4 went the way of Skyrim.
>Look at all this stuff to explore!!
>"Oh awesome! What will I find?"
>Stuff to kill and things to look at!
>"Oh, okay but what do I get from it?"
>The experience of exploration!!
>"Yeah no fuck off"

>the original theory that the main character was a synth with transplanted memories wasn't true
At least I can pretend with mods. Would've made more sense and could excuse the shitty forced parent role you have to go for with the main story

I have no idea what they were thinking with removing actual unique dungeon weapons with fucking legendary random drops from enemies. Why thank you for this amazing assault rifle that deals 100% more damage with the last round before reload

just enjoy the sandbox gameplay

all the endings are "i'll side with these guys and kill all the others"

>hey guys don't spoil this game for me that I'm playing for the first time

Where do you think you are?

>2016
>game STILL has to load to enter buildings
fucking lol

No, they did exploration right. The map is dense and highly detailed. As for unique shit, I did enjoy killing those legendary enemies for items with unique abilities. NV has a shitton of unique weapons tho.

What mod are you using for those shoulder pads?

Mind listing the texture mods you are using?

It's the veteran ranger gear mod, find the riot gear in a bank in the city and upgrade it.

Only Vivid textures

>someone tricks me by saying Nukaworld is actually a good DLC
>repirate it and try it
>all this terrible writing
>I GUESS I AM THE RAIDER BOSS NOW
>get up to kiddie kingdom
>beat the shit out of ghoul guy
>go beat him up again on the roof
>YOU KILLED ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY BOOHOOHOO YOU MONSTER
>[Correct The Record] Actually ghouls are gross and you need to leave
>Okay, goodbye here's my sword and hat
>all the terminals and shit are just HAHA THIS NUKAWORLD THEMEPARK IS UNSAFE AND THE OWNERS ARE CHEAP AND DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR PRODUCT QUALITY OR CUSTOMERS JUST LIKE US HERE AT BETHESDA HAHAHAHAHA

Don't even want to try Far Harbor if Nukaworld is suppose to be the "good" DLC.

Dang, I'd like those Elite Riot Gear model and textures in Vegas.

It's a really great mod, the cloth physics makes the coat look awesome

Why can't these faggots who try to recreate Morrowind in the Skyrim engine attempt to recreate NV in the FO4 engine instead? It could be amazing.

>there will never be a complete competent fan remake of New Vegas in Skyrim's updated Fallout 4 engine

YOUR SON IS THE VILLIAN IN FALLOUT 4 AND YOU EITHER KILL HIM OR NUKE THE COMMENWEALTH
>YOUR SON IS THE VILLIAN IN FALLOUT 4 AND YOU EITHER KILL HIM OR NUKE THE COMMENWEALTH
YOUR SON IS THE VILLIAN IN FALLOUT 4 AND YOU EITHER KILL HIM OR NUKE THE COMMENWEALTH
>YOUR SON IS THE VILLIAN IN FALLOUT 4 AND YOU EITHER KILL HIM OR NUKE THE COMMENWEALTH

LOL FALLOUT 4 SUCKS PLAY EPIC Cred Forums APPROVED GAMES LIKE THE WITCHER 3

Nick knew Dogmeat before you did and has used him before. And obviously Kellogg's line just means the director in 2227 was also an old man. And Piper explains she wanted an excuse to get out of Diamond City to distance herself from Nat.

Fuck off Reddit

OP here, you didn't troll me.

I left this thread 30 minutes ago.

:^)

Bullshit, I both killed my son and nuked the institute.

What? Maxson isn't your son.

Don't you have better stuff to do than play Fallout 4, like destroying New York with a giant squid?

Fallout 4 is like No Man sky in that every location you do pretty much the same thing (shoot things), upgrade your gear in a way that doesn't really matter because level scaling, and there's dialogue and an overarching story but it doesn't really make any sense, the NPC depth is nonexistent, and there's not even anything interesting to be found when you do the one thing the game has, which is exploration.

Who is responsible for Bethesda's creative bankruptcy? I doubt it's specifically Howard.

Am I the only one that feels overwhelmed and under appreciated in this game?

I know settlements are optional but I can't help but think about my settlers and making sure they're safe and happy while on the other side of the map handling some deep fucking shit these settlers know nothing about! Also it'll be nice if one mother fucker asked my how my day was... I mean damn I just put a damn door on your house in santurary! Your fucking welcome assholes!

but on the other hand it's retarded that you're this literal who that is asked to build entire settlements yourself. literally every problem in the wasteland is solved by you because everyone is a mouthbreathing retard. I know that this is a regular issue in rpgs but fo4 manages to take it to a whole new level

I don't like having conversations in this game because a mother fucker gonna ask me to go somewhere dangerous as all fucks and not even offer up a million caps. Coming home to beat my girlfriend piper after a hard day in the wasteland also makes me feel like some kind of monster :( maybe I should just abuse jet to ease my days I'm so stressed out user.

OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR
YOUR SON IS THE VILLAIN IN FALLOUT 4

The thing with Fallout NV's unique weapons, they were actually unique.

You seriously think consoles can handle no loading screens?

I unironically enjoyed this game, but yes the story is that stupid

Last of Us.

Okay, but that isn't an open world game.

YOUR SON IS THE ENEMY IN FALLOUT FOUR

youtube.com/watch?v=XtZNzcHpWqM
YOUR SON IS THE ENEMY IN FALLOUT FOUR

They were also mostly shitty

Fallout 4 is not an RPG.

Kek nuking Boston IS the kill your son choice.

you came to the right place

>your son is evil
Honestly he's morally dark grey at worst

See

Farharbor is the best DLC that Bethesda has ever made. Not saying much, but still. You should at least pirate it, because it's honestly more fun than the base game.

Your kid is the antagonist. It's the absolute most generic shit they could have possibly come up with, and I would expect exactly that from abortion clinic that is Bethesda

u wot m80
most of them, especially GRA uniques, were godly