Your the main character

>Your the main character
>But your not the hero

Any other games that do this, The only one i can think of at the moment is Dragon Quest 5

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yubel_(character)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>your
Come on, user, you can do better.

To answer your question: KotOR 1 at first, sort of, but depending on your view of the story the interpretation can hold throughout.

fuck, I knew I messed up on something in my post. Oh well cant change it now.

Am I wrong in thinking that there are very few games that actually do this kind of thing?

White Knight Chronicles?
I remember it had a whole character creation for your character, but then you're the silent sidekick for the main guy or something.

>take a girl, turn her into a demon dragon, give her heterochromic hair, eyes and gender
>I want to show how much I love Judai-kun
>by making him suffer and by killing all his friends
>literally nearly ends the multiverse when she plays Super Poly just to be with Judai

Yubel was beyond a retarded concept.

FFT

Any GTA? You pretty clearly play the bad guy.

hotline miami
I wish more games would have you play as the antagonist
especially when you don't know you're the antagonist

Oblivion, what a pile of shit. Martins fucboi

Final Fantasy XII. The fuckboy you play as isn't even part of the ensemble cast. It's funny as shit.

Super Tsun maybe?

I hated oblivion for that, all this work you and it turns out your not even all that important

Is the game any good, ive never gotten to play any final fantasy after 6

Don't forget that you are not forced to have him in your party like all the previous games, except for maybe X, but that had some bosses where it was necessary to have AHAHA on to do some special interactions.

>Is the game any good, ive never gotten to play any final fantasy after 6

Yeah, it's pretty good. Many people say it plays like an offline MMORPG. The plot is political intrigue. I like it better than X, but less the IX.

>main character
>antagonist

Yeah, true, but most of the scenes force him and and his stats are pretty ok (not like that matters), so why not use him, even just a canon fodder?

Wow, Khadgar and green jesus are the real heros

Damn, I need to get some money. There are so many games i havent played. Like i havent ever played luigis mansion, any of the assassins creeds, Bioshock, or even Resident Evil 4. Being basically poor sucks fucking ass

Do you have a gaming PC? You can emulate PS2 (It's by no means perfect) and pirate the rest. Also you can emulate Wii with dolphin, it's pretty schway.

Kingdom Hearts

Most of those you listed aren't worth it anyway. Just get RE4 on Steam and call it a day.

ff12

I dont think I do, i mean i got this laptop from college, and these are the specs on that

They probably arent good nowadays, it just sucks that itll be a while before i can experience the good or bad games myself

What?
But protagonist and antagonist arent terms about whos evil or good theyre about who the story centers in and who the main opposer of the protagonist is, also Jacket wasnt inherently evil he was treathened into the murders and his ptsd about san fransisco plus his coma deteriorated his mental health.

>>>But your not the hero
Who the fuck is the hero if not the guy that kills God in a fucking Final Fantasy?

Wait Sora isnt actually the Hero?

Originally it was Riku.

Story behind this thing? Not super into nu-Yugioh but all I know is that this thing is both male and female?

Terra chose riku to be the wielder but riku fell to darkness so sora picked it up. Riku gets it back in 2.

Revan did literally nothing wrong ever.

MGSV

heres a link to her character page
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yubel_(character)

Really, Was that explained in the other games with roxas or whatever?

I hear some people say its good and some say its bad. My knowledge of metal gear is super fucking limited

>My knowledge of metal gear is super fucking limited

Then you'll probably love it. People hate it because it shits on the lore.

>Really, Was that explained in the other games with roxas or whatever?

Birth by sleep. It's the prequel. To get all of the story all you really need is 1, 2 and bbs, and common sense. There's also a 50min video floating around if you're an idiot.

MGSV has phenomenal gameplay for the first half of the game, probably the best action/stealth gameplay i've ever seen. The amount of variety for how you can approach any situation is incredible. People are mixed on it because the story is terrible and basically nonexistent (which is crazy and so far off from how the other Metal Gear games were), and the gameplay gets really repetitive in the second half of the game.

It's a bummer because it clearly could have been an incredible game, but it's just not all there

Well one of these days ill be able to play it maybe.

I see, ive never played any of the kingdom hearts games so im probably gonna have to watch that 50 minute video

Eternal Sonata to an extent. The game was from Chopin's pic mostly, but the hero was Allegreto.