What is the game you love unconditionally that has the most flaws?

What is the game you love unconditionally that has the most flaws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5n7ppvsaJZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how the fuck did that control scheme ever make it passed the drawing board

I enjoyed the fuck out of this, even if I'm not really going to recommend it to anyone.

It might be deeply flawed, but it's probably one of the most memorable games in the past 10 years.

I rather like the sloppy PS3 port myself.

the controls are the best part

the worst part is how 80% of the game is running around an empty city doing high school anime bullshit with the 1 other person who actually has a model visiting landmarks where nothing happens throughout the city instead of beating up aliens with your giant Rock-em-Sock-em Robot

No two-player mode is the biggest flaw a beat 'em up can possibly have but I will always love this game.

>most flaws

like what? it was literally the perfect way of the samurai game.

.... sword upgrading maybe?

FO4

Story wasn't THAT bad either.

like what? I can't remember exactly

>four playthroughs to max it with the blacksmith
>fucking up one combo breaks 1/4 of the blade's endurance

God damn, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=5n7ppvsaJZg

>no proper Chelsea route

That was a pretty jarring flaw m8

first way of samurai easily has the best ost.

GUNGRAVE

You just posted it, the whole series.

Honestly, the story was a good premise done poorly.
It's fucking Invasion of the Body Snatchers in the post apocolypse, and the son twist COULD have been good, just that they handled it so fucking poorly with little player freedom in he story.

i think i spend 2 days resetting my playstation to get the perfect attack defense katana, this was just lottery mode

>siding with the only otaku in Japan besides afro samuari

Nope, still shite.

Fallout 4's biggest problem was the voiced protagonist. Easily. If it didn't have that, there could've been so much more.

The PS3 version is flawed, yes

Chaos Legion

why was the PS3 port of every multi-platform action game garbage?

Those handful of quests with Valentine did a better job of delivering on that same premise and did so in well under 10 hours.

I really enjoy Ehrgeiz, I always have a blast when I play it with my friends, though I'm not sure how strong Tifa influences my opinion.

I always had trouble doing the frame perfect block, so I could never play on hard mode and see all the cool unique swords.

Fuck. Still a great game. Though I was those guys would go back and make a new Tenchu game.

Sony tried to strangle Microsoft in the crib by making their console use The Cell, a type of processor not seen outside of certain supercomputer implementations.
It was alien and difficult to program for, and their goal of making PS3 games unportable backfired spectacularly.

Only reason they didn't shrivel and die because of it was the 360's RROD debacle.

Asuras Wrath

megaman x4

Deadly Premonition was a beautiful mess.

Dark souls 2: SOTFS

its unironically my favorite despite flaws

My favorite vidya series, but i recognize they are full of flaws. If only i could put my ideas to improve them, they would be 11/10. I even fantasize with going to WB Games offices to show them in person.

Also, big wasted opportunity the "remaster", only a (not so well done) graphical upgrade?. They should've added Knight's gameplay novelties to really call it a remaster.

I had a lot of fun with Heavy Rain.

Love thsi game to absolute death but MOTHERFUCK the 100% reqs.

It's just so much fun.

Yeah, about that, can the Cell chip still be considered powerful?. I guess not.

Alpha Protocol.

The entire point of that kind of chip is that it can be easily linked up to other chips, which is why all those PS3 supercomputers were possible.
The power of an individual unit is irrelevant and it's really got no business being in a console in the first place.

Volvox. by most measures it's indie Unity garbage, but the puzzle mechanics and soundtrack are strangely compelling, like something from my childhood.