What is the most difficult boss fight in all of vidya?

What is the most difficult boss fight in all of vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lcn7LuXSrD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(You)

Hardest thing Ive had to kill.
>that alternate cutscene
>that limp near the end

Sans isn't that hard.

(You)

go play cave story before you call sans hard

Sans is just memorizing patterns.

I would say the Old Monk in Demon's Souls is the hardest if he summons a competant player/asshole

Fume Knight for me.

Literally unfun the fight.
No room for error, no room for fun, no room to fight if you used all those smelter wedge things before you reach the room.

Fuck Fume Knight.

This fucker

crippling depression

Sans is fucking easy he can only deal one damage and you only have to hit once why is everyone so shit at video games?
Jokes aside hardest one imo would be this piece of shit. 3 phases, can deploy fucking ten drones, and is generally bullshit.
At least in Easy mode you can board the weapon rooms and kill the crew and destroy the systems inside leaving only the ion weapon crewmember alive so that nobody can fix the systems. If you don't have boarding or strong missiles though, you're in for a fucking rough battle that you will most likely lose.

Nobody said he was.
Stop being so triggered user, Undertale came out a year ago.

Any other answer is wrong.

cave story is easy

Demi-Fiend

Utsuho fucking Reiuji

Cavestory is easy. It's just that the way the game punishes you is incredibly tedious.

It was implied and I like Undertale. Now you stop being triggered.

Post more cute cats

this boss is fucking BULLSHIT fucking GARBAGE
who the fuck designed a boss that gets to shoot 11 SHOTS AND 3 MISSILES

>It was implied
No it wasn't.
OP asked what the most difficulty boss in all of vidya was. Geez user, can't you read. If he said it was Sans he would've at least put it in the filename or something.

>I like Undertale
I never said you didn't. I'm saying it's a good time to calm down on the triggering every time a Undertale thing is posted.

Probably some fucker from Ninja Gaiden 1 or 2 in master ninja difficulty. One difficult boss that I remember is this asshole, you can only win if you mash Y fast enough and if you're lucky not to get hit too many times.

>no it wasn't
>filename is more valid than the fucking picture
Op just wanted to bait responses to keep his thread afloat.

i've lost track of my number of losses to the flagship. like i've beaten it with the adjudicator and the osprey, and those runs were lucky as shit.
why even

He's the hardest one i've ever managed to beat. Fuck this fucker. I'm almost sure there's tougher ones out there though.

>"he's not that hard"
>WHOA CALM DOWN TRIGGER FINGER
what kind of logic is this

No OP. It isn't.

Op, pls.

>implying implications

Here's your (You)

here's a cat
He implied it with his image.

>Transformers: Devastation
Still haven't beaten this bastard.

I. Hate. This. Cunt.

>my ship when this boss

Just bump into him :^)

Not even the hardest boss in the game, just turn the table on and hump his legs for once.

If you get the right RNG heading up to it, it's a cake walk.

This one does mean something

He clearly means hard in terms of "muh feelings" and not actual gameplay difficulty

Not the hardest but holy shit this nigger right here was hard

He's really not that hard. Just learn to roll

That bitch from ninja gaiden black

The General from Kaiser Knuckle for brokenness, it took 12 years to beat him in a "legit" way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lcn7LuXSrD0

Final boss of I wanna be the guy

CALM DOWN
STOP BEING SO TRIGGERED

hi

Is this a joke?

well I see some poor as fuck scrap management

lv 4 shields are never worth it
upgrade your O2 and cockpit to at least lv 2 before the fight so it takes 2 direct hits to disable them
one or 2 extra levels of engine would have helped you a lot
or if you hate that you could have gotten your drone system to lv 4 and maybe upgrade your emergency battery to block most of the missiles

half the difficulty in that fight is getting your ship in shape for the boss

ABANDON THREAD

The only reason it's so difficult is because you have so little time to prepare. At first I thought it's best to race through sectors to avoid fights and take little damage, but as I got better I found that making as many jumps as possible is way more effective in the long term as you get more than enough scrap to fix up injuries.
Fantastic soundtrack to get your ass beaten to, though.

President Golem from Exanima
>one blow can kill you even in full plate, chain, and garments
>glancing or under stikes send you flying
>ground strikes are instant death
>most players get one shotted right as they open the door to its chambers
What's scary is that you meet him on level 5 and there are supped to be 16 total! I imagine that some of the game's enemies will be nigh unkillable without thaumaturgy, or the help of NPCs.
Typically players have to use the golem's size against it, but actually confronting it in open combat is impossible

>lv 4 shields are never worth it, one or 2 extra levels of engine would have helped you a lot
I disagree, after level 5 engines it's diminishing returns, and I'd see a difference of 6% dodge chance.
>upgrade your O2 and cockpit to at least lv 2 before the fight so it takes 2 direct hits to disable them
Always good advice, I just got frustrated with the run since I couldn't find any systems besides Drones and decided fuck it all, I'd install a free Vulcan I got and put myself 190 scrap into the hole by upgrading the weapons capacity. Vulcan sucks btw.

this wanking pile of shit wasn't even that hard, he was just an annoying brick wall cunt

that's very much standard roguelike/lite design

you stay on a level as long as your resource acquisition is greater than your resource usage

generally speaking 180 scrap is not worth the additional shield layer
if you're getting hit to the point your lv 3 shields no longer cut it, your lv shields will not save you either

for that scrap you could have bought 2 additional drone system slots and a secondary utility slot like mind control or hacking

still disagree

In no order,but Queen Larsa and Clownpiece are probably the hardest in this list
>Lingering Will
>Yiazmat
>Ornstein Smough
>Darkluker
>Biolizard
>Eggman Sonic 2
>The Kings Pets
>Zodiark
>Flandre Scarlett
>Clownpiece
>Junko
>Hecatia