Which canon did you prefer? Seven children, or seven minions?

Which canon did you prefer? Seven children, or seven minions?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-says-marios-full-name-is-mario-mario/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends, who is the mother of the seven children?

seven minions. incest reasons

Minions. Children just makes me think of those horrible cartoons and in the games they never interacted anyway.

Seven different Koopa chicks.

Exactly this, this is why Mario and Luigi need to retconned as friends, not brothers.

They're just other koopas that kamek buffed with his spooky voodoo when they were young.

Either that or koopas just start to look big and spikey when they get strong.

that's hot

I just laughed really hard at the thought of Nintendo suddenly trying to push that as the new canon one day.

>Super Mario Bros
>But they're not Bros

Honestly, who gives a FUCK

But even in canon they aren't "the mario brothers" as an english speaking person would understand the phrase. Two brothers, say Marvin Smith and Louie Smith, wouldn't be called "the marvin brothers." Toriyama doesn't understand english phrases.

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

I like to think they're all siblings, but don't really care whether they're Bowser's kids or not.

Minions, just because if they were his kids Paper Jam would have some pretty horrible implications with the way Bowser reacts to their defeat, especially compared to how he went ballistic over Junior

People who care about Mario, I guess.

It'd still work if they're his offspring, Koopalings are teens (it seems), Jr is a baby. Bowser puts them in official positions of power while Junior is too young for that, he's just around doing his own thing, usually following his dad and playing with toys.
Also it wouldn't be out of character for Bowser to just scold the Koopalings for being defeated by Mario, here's a quote from little Larry in Mario 3.
>We stole a total of seven wands from the stupid kings. Each one of us siblings has one. We can't give them up so easily because we don't want to get yelled at by our dad.

This. Worthless thread

Explain what this image is trying to convey.

Larry's the best one.

Minions. Them being Koopas who stood out and have unique characteristics open up avenues for more new Koopa characters. If they're his kids then we don't get more till nature and romance take their course

>During Japan’s 30th anniversary Super Mario Bros. event this past weekend, Shigeru Miyamoto apparently stated that Mario’s full name is “Mario Mario”. As for Luigi, he’s “Luigi Mario”.
nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-says-marios-full-name-is-mario-mario/
Marvin Smith + Louie Smith = Smith Brothers
Mario Mario + Luigi Mario = Mario Brothers

They are his children, he's royalty to some regard and thus produces many offspring to keep the bloodline strong. Jr. is just the favorite that could be for various reasons(He's the youngest, he looks like Bowser the most etc)

Mario 1 and 2 took place in deserts, even though most people associate Mario with the grasslands of SMW onward

Either is fine, but remove Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr. was a mistake.

Ah, you're right. But you mean the grasslands of SMB3.

Seven kids.
Because it makes sense with peach giving birth to all 7.

>Peach keeps getting kidnapped
>She and Bowser secretly having affairs and shit

Pretty plausible to me considering Mario Sunshine.

>makes sense

How old are they? Same age or years apart?

there are generally 8 worlds to go through. Assuming realism to travel across a continent by foot that's probably enough time for 7 children to come from a kidnapped princess

Yeah, but Bowser litterally gave zero shits when they got their asses beat- if there was even a smidgen of fatherly love there, he would have at least gotten a bit more mad at Mario. Instead he was totally apathetic. He just folded his arms and went 'Hmph.'

You were your mom's mistake. Junior was the correction to the problem that has now been reintroduced due to fucktards like you: shoehorning *seven* goddamn characters into every game's boss slots.

if they were bowsers kids, does that mean he has a wife? is he cheating on his wife by kidnapping princess peach? or did he have a divorce

>Wendy's DSL

koopaling thread?

Clawdia obviously.

I prefer them being 7 Koopa Troopas that got mutated by those magic wands from SMB3.

bowser adopted the koopalings with his homosexual partner

Well of course it's written as if they're not family to go with current canon, but even if they still were, his reactions and attitude would still be in-character for him. Most you'd get if there wasn't the retcon is a few lines like "Come on, son" or "God damn it Morton", some of the Koopalings talking about Dad, a bit more shared scenes, maybe a bit with them all chilling together after the ending.
But when they're seen together in Paper Jam it was serious time. He's the same way with his troops. In Super Mario 64, he bitches about how worthless his troops are but then when it's all over he warmly invites them to watch the ending with him. After the events of Paper Jam he could have taken them out for frosty chocolate milkshakes.

And who's that? __you?___

Seven wive's kids

Go away Lemmy's Lander.

Miyamoto confirmed that it's him.
DEEPEST
LORE

So Miyamoto wants to marry Bowser?
Maybe Miyamoto retconned the Bowser kids he didn't make because they made him feel like a cuckold.

How do we fix Bowser jr?

Put him in the next Mario Kart and give him some of his own skins in Smash Bros, problem solved.

Retcon him, split up the Koopalings like they did in Rio 2016 or have them act as a unit like in SSS, or mid-bisses replacing Boom Boom. Having Larry replace Junior as "Bowser's precious little runt" but not as babyish, have Ludwig replace Junior as Bowser's protegee and heir to the throne.

>Retcon someone who's been in more than 35 games
Why are koopalingfags this delusional?

>delusional
There was no implication that it's a plausible scenario. Just a hypothetical.

I've been playing these games for 20 years, and I'll say it's never really mattered to me. If I had to say, probably children. It would make sense Bowser having his own kingdom, would have lots of children to take over and control his lesser territories.

TIER LIST
>Radical Tier
Larry
>Patrician Tier
Morton, Ludwig
>Okay Tier
Iggy, Baby Bowser, Morton
>Kill yourselt tier
Lemmy, Roy

>Time to fuck
Wendy

Why do they all look like they suffer from mental defects?

only 4 do

Your taste is almost good, except
>roy in kill yourself tier
>morton in 2 tiers
rly m8

>not wanting to fuck larry, ludwig, morton and roy

That explains why the brawl stage makes me want to tear my eyes out from how ugly it looks.

>Not liking based as fuck Lemmy
He's the most charismatic, funloving, and easygoing of the bunch. May be born into the side of evil but he's an all around nice guy. Don't let his demeanor fool you. Iggy is the crazy one.

Yeah, Morton, Iggy, Lemmy, and Bowser.

I've been playing them for over 30 years, agreed with this guy.

It's like dales wife and john redcorn except redcorn isn't kidnapping nancy

It's not like she's dating anyone, she's just friends with the Mario Bros.