Guys.. I'm fucking scared. I'm fucking nauseous. I stayed up all night because how worried I was...

Guys.. I'm fucking scared. I'm fucking nauseous. I stayed up all night because how worried I was. PS4 Pro was our last shot to prove that the PS4 was a worthwhile platform. If PS4 Pro was a flop.. then it's fucking over, Sonybros.. I wanted this to get a lot of power and a 4K bluray drive. I wanted this to FORCE nintendrones to buy a PS4. I wanted them to cry as they're forced to withdraw $399 to play our games. But it didn't go over well. It got mediocre reception, and was revealed to be an underpowered ripoff with ugly graphics and no 4K blurays. PS4 Pro is fucking dead for good. We fucking lost, Sonybros... How do I calm down? How do I ease myself and face the inevitable that PS4 Pro is yet another massive blunder from Sony?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_rOeDXkdDCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>TL;DR sonygger mental breakdown

Fuck this shit.

This is now a Madoka thread.

Who's the best and why is Homura?

listen here pcuck. i know you might think that "sony always wins" is just a meme, but it's not. we do always win, and we always will win. dont you ever forget that faggot.

have fun with our table scraps.

You're on the wrong board, retard

Nintendo fans shitposting is getting out of hand

Ignore anime posters.

What did you win?

Suicide watch is real

You seem a tad bit mad my son, are you ok?

What kind of fucking loser is nervous over a console just play your games I swear to god console wars are for fucking autist

Idort here, end your lives dumb console war shitposters.

>fuck off weeb

>implying it's not a Pcuck

It's always sonyggers and pcucks. Nintentoddlers hardly shitpost other brands

best platform?

im personally looking forward to nioh, ff15, kh3, last guardian, persona 5. also enjoying bloodborne right now.

dont worry, im sure one day sony will give the ok on porting one of those games. give it about 5 more years pcuck.

I can't even remember what was the original pasta about

>jap shit
You can keep them

>Nintentoddlers hardly shitpost other brands
They've literally been planning to spoil P5 for months in retaliation for #FE's lackluster sales

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING

No

Also, Boku No Hero was a really good anime

WE WILL NOT LOSE THIS GENERATION! #4THEPLAYERS

Woops posted wrong picture

>looking forward

still awaiting for greatness eh sonycuck?

>nioh, ff15, kh3, last guardian, persona 5

>all these wojak edits
Do you people have nothing better to do?

inb4 angry sonygger detected

The actions Homura takes out of pure love are admirable and should be applauded, as is her rout of the infidel QB. However, to suggest the true best girl, our lord and savior Madoka is not one being but two in heaven and on earth is the greatest heresy our faith has ever known. Madoka as my witness I will cleanse this heresy and bring Homura back into the fold.

>wrong picture
No it was the right picture.
Pc will always be butthurt about everything, no matter what.

what kickstarter games and ps3 ports are you looking forward to?

>spot the false flagging PCuck

You must be bored.

SONY ALWAYS WINS BAYBEE

>Nioh
Decent game
>FF15
I actually haven't seen anyone on PC beg for this, but the current trend is that SE is porting FF to PC so who knows, you better check your post otherwise there will another shitstorm like Nier 2
>The Last Guardian
Hope that they won't delay it

>being so mad you take the wrong hat

Butthurt sonygger detected

>microshit exclusives

Call me old fashioned
i prefer VHS for my movies

>wanting to play a game where you literally get cucked.
Oh Soniggers, will you ever change?

you mean, shenmue and the upcoming TLOU fro the pro?

>go to bed
>have dreams that I'm playing free online PS4 vidya with all my bros
>we're having fun fighting street, rancing, and killing monsters together
>wake up
>remember that PS+ is $60
>remember that Sony's full of Jews
>remember that I'll never play a good online game again

>Forza got 91

>MY FRAME RATE IS 59

>>Nioh
>Decent game
it's not even really out yet Jesus christ you fall for the trick every fucking time

hold out for nioh
it's the only reason i haven't sold my ps4

>UC4
>Thinking anyone cares about it
kek

>Forza
>exclusive

I just want fucking mods for bethesda games without being a pc autist

NUH-UH FUTABA-CHAN IS PURE

Uncharted 4 already has a PC port though
youtu.be/_rOeDXkdDCQ

>nioh
>bad or even just decent
did you play the demo
it's fucking gold

>racing "games"

BTFO

>What is Drive club

>implying nintendo fans give two shits about anything beyond playing nintendo's original IPs

it's like nobody pays attention

>Sonyggers are the worst fanbase, all they do is shitpost!
>Cred Forums has to make their own Sonygger shitposts to prove themselves right

>metacritic is a reliable source
yeah you're right undertale is the best game ever made

Only a 64? I'm playing through the game right now and it seems pretty good. What the the common complaints people have?

>tfw glorious idort master race
>Gonna get Nioh, Crash, Sea of Thieves, and Halo 3 Remastered
>STILL regret buying a PS4

>persona 5
good
>uncharted 4
movie
>bloodborne
good

my ps4 is gonna be collecting dust until nioh releases
it's a damn shame

>PS4 has been out for 2 years
>only 1 out of the 6 games he mentions is actually released

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>Weebshit
>Movie
>Great video game
Imagine if the PS2 just had Jak II

No you fucking reatrd, according to metacritic that'd be OoT, which is true.

I want Sony to die and Nintendo. Microsoft should only exist so games can only be developed for Xbox and PC. These two are the superior platforms. PC is 1st and Xbox 2nd I hate my ps4. I only play multiplats and I want to go back to Xbox because they have gears 4 and in all honesty I miss gears.

and half of them are garbage
bloodborne's good but it can't hold 30 fps
the rest are memes or unreleased
nioh and p5 are all the ps4 has going for it right now

acquire taste
OoT is on par with undertale, if not just slightly better

>OoT is the best game ever made
Fuck off casual nostalgiafag
MM, TP, LttP, and ALBW are all better games, and thats without even leaving the zelda franchise.
Anyways, has no game ever gotten a 100 on Metacritic?

Watch out. I got three days for enticing flamewar when I told narutoposter to git

It's soulshit of course it's shit by default. the only reason so many people give soul games a free pass is because it's Sony's trademark now.

>MM
>LttP
Sure
>ALBW
Nah but it's good
>TP
Fuck no, you have the worst taste. If anyone is a casual nostalgiafag here, it's you for thinking TP is a good game.

good to hear you haven't played it, stop pretending you get an opinion on it
gameplaywise it's more ninja gaiden than souls

considering it's not out, YOU haven't played it, either. Won't change all the limitation of being a shitty soul clone though.

>gameplaywise it's more ninja gaiden
And it's good to see that you've obviously never played Ninja Gaiden.

it had two demos
i have over 100 hours logged you fucking retard
it's like ninja gaiden, it's more of its own spin on it

End your life faggot, I bet you think Skyward Sword is good.
TP is literally just an upgraded OoT.

>I bet you think Skyward Sword is good.
It's as bad as TP
>TP is literally just an upgraded OoT.
It's downgraded in every way except graphics, the game was shit. I got 100% in that shit when I was 12 and was left with the most empty, unsatisfied feeling I'd ever gotten from a Zelda game.

Low framerates, sub 1080p games, oh and some shitty movie games that no one gives a rats ass about. Bloodborne is still coo though

slut

>falseflag
>samefag
>not idort
Listen here you stupid fucking nigger, I don't come here to hate one thing in particular, I hate everything with a righteous fucking passion equally all the goddamn time. Why you stupid cock-gobbling faggot fucks pick one side over any other eludes me but for what it's worth, you're really, really goddamn annoying.

Personally I'm hype for PS4 Pro. Now I can finally play Bloodborne the way it was meant to be played. Sure I've beaten it over 37 times so far but with pro it will be like a new experience.

As a pcfat I'm buying a ps4 for bloodborne, persona 5, last guardian, InFamous, and maybe Berserk if its a shit port to pc.

And I really want to futureproof any chances at all of a new armored core.

Otherwise its basically a paperweight for me.

>InFamous
I literally spat my coffee out over my monitor. If you need to resort to naming a game like Infamous to pad out your list then TOP LEL rethink your life.

it'd be nice playin bloodborne at a stable 25 fps
>last guardian aka trash
>not the accepted GOTY 2017 of anyone with taste Nioh
okay

How old is this copypasta? Have to say, pretty good if exaggerated, does give me a chuckle every time I see it. I would love to see it posted on neogaf just to see people actually take it serious.

Simmer down autist. I'm not arguing the merits, I'm listing games that I (singular) want. I loved InFamous 2 and there aren't enough super hero games around nowadays.
Oh wow this is the autism that surpasses that of even sonycucks.

>hey i don't have shit taste you guys are just autistic
i'm laughing friend

i first saw it at the last PC gaming show for e3. It was written from the perspective of a PC gamer and it was really fucking funny.

This time its not as funny

It also isnt as funny because the original had better lines like "i thought it was going to FORCE consolefags to build a pc. This was our chance and we...we fucking blew it."

>Backpedaling.
So I have shit taste then.

How does that change anything about what I said.
Or have you shitposted so long you forgot what being a person was like

>backpedaling
you're taking this seriously aren't you
you have shit taste, you posted your opinion online, and you shouldn't be surprised you were called out on it