What announcement would create the biggest shitstorm on Cred Forums right now?

What announcement would create the biggest shitstorm on Cred Forums right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPQ8v0oNGMA
store.steampowered.com/app/517030/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[Triple A generic garbage featuring wacky idea that nobody has ever done before but will inevitably be poorly executed and shoved to the side to pander to mainstream audience gets announced to be made by sony, nintendo, and microsoft. Everyone will love it even though it's shit]

hl3?

Monster Hunter 5, DMC 5, and Dragon's Dogma 2 exclusive to NX

preemuch this

HL3, ez

No Man's Sky 2

It would literally be Bloodborne on any other platform, just think of the shitposting that happened when it was announced as a ps4 exclusive.

Duke nukem forever is finally coming out

Half Life 3, developed by Gearbox.

Gaben's death.

Bloodborne 2 only on PC and NX

The Elder Scrolls™ 6
Remember to Pre-Order.

>We need just a little bit more time to finish Final Fantasy XV. Please be excited for 2017

Or Kojima reveals that everything really was a ruse.

-half life 3 release

Evangelion game

by kojimbles

Dragon Quest XI will not be localized anytime soon.
Though seriously, just announce FF15 for steam with graphics better than ps4 pro and there will be a shitstorm.

>Persona 5's creepy dating sections removed in the localization to appeal to a wider audience
>Offensive costumes replaced with cool outfits that are pop culture references!

Sarkeesian's death?

>implying that anyone but Nintendo has the balls to make a game that deviates from the norm these days.
I see what you did there trying to subtly boon Valve or From Software (I know you're too smart to be a fanboy from another company), by name-calling Sony and Microsoft as to say the rest of the industry is also capable, and it almost worked. However, I was in the thread.

Miyamoto announcned dead.

Literal shit posting for eternity, not even on Cred Forums.

Don't you mean Skyrim 2?

Total biscuit dying,
Kojima dying,
Gaben dying
Wow sequel announcement

He said biggest shitstorm, not biggest party.

Dark Souls 4 as a Sony exclusive.
Cred Forums would implode into a singularity.

Nintendo cancelling the NX and going 3rd party.

Zelda Breath of the Wild is announced for the PS4.

Let's keep it non-death related.

Anita Sarkeesian and the 5 guys girl jailed for extortion

another smash bros announcement

i remember those horrific times, when all of Cred Forums had a million threads

>WHO YA THUNK ES GUNA BE IN DA KNEW SMASH?!
>me hopes its Riddly!
>Smash thread #45091!

true

>a game that deviates from the norm these days.
What? When has Nintendo EVER done this in this decade?

They make the same low-standard pandering garbage everyone else makes. They have yet to do anything remotely original or creative prior to.. uh.. when was the last good Nintendo game? Galaxy 2?

I don't care if gaben lives or dies as long as steam dies. I want to see the eruption of tears from valvefaggots

Part 3
Episode 3
A huge person in a major developer/studio gets outed as a pedophile.

Add Bayo 3 to the mix and NX does have a Tegra...on the portable section that detaches, the NX home command center is separate and surpasses PS4

Steam dying would almost definitely put people off from using digital services for years to come. It would irreversibly damage the entire industry. Not that it would be a bad thing, it's just that Steam dying would hold much bigger consequences than just "Valvedrone tears".

Bloodborne 2
On PC and PS4

kojima was working for konami this whole time
death stranding is silent hill 5
metal gear survive is an expansion pack for mgsv directed by kojima
this whole ordeal was to show you how you would react to a kojima game while thinking he had nothing to do with it

Nintendo cancelling the NX and going 3rd party

Good =/=original/creative
Splatoon was an original game with flavorful aesthetics. I would also call it a 'good' game.

Is there any other manga series that has two opponents battle each other with their wits as nicely realized as Death Note?

Liar Game was coming pretty close at times, especially the smuggling arc, but it ended up fizzling out later on.

HL3 PS4 exclusive

EA liquidates Bioware

>Not that it would be a bad thing

Millions of people wouldnt know how to download steam to a new computer thus for a large portion of current steam users eventually their games they had bought would disappear

>DmC2
I would go human bomb on Capcom.

bloodborne ported to pc

Good, digital sales are a cancer too

The NX becoming a gimmick again.

>I want to see the eruption of tears from valvefaggots
I want to be able to legit buy games again.

I was in the PC section of my local electronics store the other day. Every single game that looked interesting required steam activation so they were a no buy for me.

Anything at all to do with a large franchise and PC exclusivity.
If PC gains the IP they shitpost endlessly about getting it, and consoles shitpost about how it's shit now.
If PC doesn't get the IP they shitpost endlessly about how it sucks, and consoles shitpost about how butthurt PC is.

Other M
Skyward Sword
Federation Force
SPLATOON
Pikmin 3 (going back to the hardcore Pikmin 1 style after this IP was pretty dead)

Say what you will about their failings, but Nintendo puts out at least one highly ambitious game a year that can be a total flop.

Name another company that's put out a risky game this gen.

The biggest possible one? Half Life 3, exclusive to PS4 or Nintendo going 3rd party.

The most likely one? Capcom doing a countdown for Mega Man or DMC only for it to be some sort of mobile game based off a worse iteration of them, or Scorpio blowing the fuck out of the Neo.

Bloodborne actually ported to PC with a better framerate.

Every single thread would be NEVER EVER spam.

As much as I love Deathnote, it wasn't a very well written battle of wits. Monster has a much more compelling cat and mouse aspect but I'm not sure I would classify it as a battle of wits in the way you're using it.

i miss instruction manuals

they used to be 10-200 pages long and in color

GoG would just become the new Steam

PC has no games. It's just the platform for kids or lowly thieves in America (this is an American-run imageboard).

hl3 early access release developed entirely by sjws and you play as a tranny.

This, I buy PC games when I can own them.

NX is a cell phone

>first person
>you can look down and see your boobs and dick

THIS

I used to spend hours learning a game in theory and beat me friends cause they never read shit.

the shitposting would be unbelievable
nonstop never ever posts everyday for at least one year

Undertale 2

Steam being shut down.

Half Life 3 with a female protagonist

>As much as I love Deathnote, it wasn't a very well written battle of wits.
I've not seen better.

Light Yagami and L are both incredibly well written where their thought process is almost flawless within the framework of established rules.

Contrast this with other supposedly smart characters like for example Sherlock on BBC where basically everything he does is like some sort of precognition kind of magic.

Also I read Monster, but that one is actually kinda one sided when it comes to the wits. Tenma mostly ends up winning through chance and dedication much rather than intellect.

>japan exclusive

That'll happen sooner or later

Half life 3 with a black mc
>WE

>black female protagonist
Fixed.

bayonetta 3 on wii u

Red dead redemption remastered on pc

>lesbian

>Light Yagami and L are both incredibly well written where their thought process is almost flawless within the framework of established rules.
This really isn't true at all

I'm actually re-watching death note after 10 years right now and there have been times where the characters do really obvious mistakes

Still love the series though, it's so corny and cheesy and I love every second of it

>not a black trans protagonist
u even trying ?

Trans and still likes women, how's that?

I just got done watching it a few weeks ago. It begins pretty good, then gets worse as time goes on, especially toward the end. The way it ended was fine, but the direction they went to get there was kinda boring.

Sega gets back in the console business

>I'm actually re-watching death note after 10 years right now and there have been times where the characters do really obvious mistakes
I've just reread the manga 2 weeks ago

fite me

Only once L is dead does Light start to make mistakes. The first time I read the manga I was pissed off by this, but as I reread the manga a couple of times I really liked it because it very, very nicely sets up the ultimate ending.

Light has just become so full of himself that he's gotten sloppy. He's got no one anymore to keep him on the toes and actually starts to believe himself to be the god of the new world order. Any mistake he makes in the second half of the series is completely justified in my book.

Now if you were to point out anything before the death of L we might have ourselves a discussion...

Metroid Prime: Federation Force 2

bayonetta 3ds

>death stranding is silent hill 5
>5

Now thats a bioware title :^)

Don´t open that salt mine

I remember when DmC's Donte reveal, it created a shitstorm on Cred Forums for a long time.

>Sony going bankrupt
>Nintendo leaving games forever
>MS banning Steam from Windows
Take your pick.

Dude, I'm still mad.

This honestly

>New megaman game is a console remaster of battle network 1

lol

dmc 5 exclusive to any platform

digimon GO gets released and btfo Pgo sales.

bloodborne PC port.

>implying it wouldn't be Digimove or Digimobile

>Sherlock on BBC where basically everything he does is like some sort of precognition kind of magic.
Deathnote does the exact same thing; most blatantly in the finale and the events leading up to it, but if you're going to be one of those 'Only Light vs L really counts!' fags, the entire Yotsuba arc is pretty ridiculous.

Deathnote is actually very similar to Sherlock in that the smart characters are written by average people, so they have to greatly exaggerate the intelligence of the characters because they aren't clever enough to write a realistic 'smart' encounter.

To contrast that, Monster does the same thing with Johan but writes Dr. Tenma as a very believable intelligent person. Tenma is a genius, but he lacks the superpower smarts that Johan and the Deathnote cast have. I concede that it's an asymmetrical battle of wits. I wouldn't call it one sided, but as I mentioned, it's not the type of thing I assumed you were looking for.

new Fallout game by Obsidian

youtube.com/watch?v=YPQ8v0oNGMA

@32:09

An actually Steambox what is worth it

Ad $50 Motherboard
$170 RX 470
$150 Zen Processor
$35 RAM
$30 case from Corsair
$40 500w PSU from Corsair

Retail Price: $500

The biggest shit storm I have ever seen on Cred Forums was when DmC: Devil May Cry was announced.

So the most likely next shit storm would be DmC 2 or DMC5 being an exclusive to Xbone or something.

Bloodborne port, just imagine the amount of shitpost

First mistake was killing Lind L Tailor
He handled the Raye Pember thing pretty poorly. Allowing him to get a direct look at his face
He let Misa live way too long

MGS6 without Kojimaand it's either a phone game or pachinko.

>the entire Yotsuba arc is pretty ridiculous
except the Yotsuba arc was perfectly reasonable in hindsight and made perfect sense for Light to plan that way, that's what makes seeing the gambit come to fruition so beautiful.

The finale in death note drops the ball a bit in this regard, but still remains very tight still.

The actions of Johan in Monster are barely every explained how he comes to the conclusions he does which makes it the weaker series overall to me still top tier though, after Old Boy and Battle Royal

Sony acquires Nintendo.

>You will never experience Japan time again.

Steam to Introduce Mod Legimatacy Check

All Mods must be approved by Steam before use in a game.

A game will not play with Mods using Steam if the Mod has not been verified.

Attempting to circumnavigate Mod Checks will result in Warnings and eventual bans.

He gets baited into an extended battle of wits with L where he lets everybody learn WAY too much about his powers. If he hadn't taken L's bait he would have never been caught. All he had to do to be an all-powerful shadow god was to just never take the bait. Light's a fool.

Sony merging with Nintendo

>First mistake was killing Lind L Tailor
true and it actually was the beginning of his ultimate downfall, but that too was due to Light's personality. He is described as very competitive over the course of the series multiple times and L actually uses that to bait him out several times.

>He handled the Raye Pember thing pretty poorly. Allowing him to get a direct look at his face
What would you suggest to have done differently?
>He let Misa live way too long
I don't think killing Misa would have made a difference at any point. At most points during the course of the story it would have made him become even more under suspicion even.

HL3 knockoff put out by Activision/Blizzard

Dragon's Dogma 2 or DMC 5. Anything from Capcom really.

Monster Hunter 5
on pc

I can let the Lind L Taylor thing slide since it sets the show in motion. The show just continued to get more ridiculous and less entertaining after he killed Ray Pember's fiance. I probably would have stopped watching during the Yotsuba thing if my wife wasn't engrossed in the show.

Hillary Clinton places an embargo on Japanese made video games

Before yeah. I don't consider the final 3rd to be bad at all, unlike most people. Obvious mistakes aren't mistakes which the characters do because of their character flaws in the series, I mean stuff that the series claims to be 100% foolproof yet aren't or something the writer overlooked completely

The part where Rem tells Light he can kill L for him, and L decides to hold him off because he knows it'd be suspicious if L died now. And indeed L told everyone that Light is Kira if he dies soon. Yet if Light had ordered L killed in an accident (choke on sugar or something), he could've EASILY played the rest of the task force to convince them he's not Kira despite L dying. And it would've been true to his character, arrogant as he was. Had he done the "lock me up and criminals will keep dying" thing everyone would've been convinced because L wasn't there carrying them

Or why didn't Light just tell Rem to write Ls name on the book so he dies in two months? Maybe give him some sort of a sugar related heart disease which kills him slowly, L would have to acknowledge himself too that his eating habits may have caused him a natural death at that age. There's no way he'd be 100% sure Kira killed him, which again means Light would've easily convinced the police after L is dead that he isn't Kira

>I probably would have stopped watching during the Yotsuba thing
but the Yotsuba thing is perfect

trump becomes president and puts a ban on mexican developers and youtubes

>mexican developers
literally who

Ultimate shitposting

Nintendo going third party

NX being great

NX being shit

XBox taking the lead over Sony

>and puts a ban on mexican developers and youtubes
>No more Kerbal Space Program
Shit, gotta vote Hillary now.

Bloodborne and Demon Souls are both coming to PC, as well as the Xbox.

... Or Todd Howard joins Valve.

Good Guy Light was particularly annoying.

that is something I can agree with and was wondering myself when rereading

it's later acknowledged once Rem starts to work for Yotsuba that she realizes Light is a lot better than most other humans and says at that point if she was to kill for him it would probably spell her end as well

Nintendo going third party may actually be happening. How else would you explain THIS happening?!!

store.steampowered.com/app/517030/

Say one thing for Death Note,

the soundtrack was fucking ace.

From announces a new Souls game as NX exclusive. It would be like a perfect storm of Bayo 2 and Bloodborne shitposting all over again

Yeah, but reflecting back on the start of the series where Light hardens the fuck up after his first couple of murders it makes perfect sense to show a goody two shoes version of himself trying to catch Kira.

It's perfectly justified within the context of the show and doubly serves as a way to gain L's trust as Light himself explains to the audience after he gets the death note back.

Dragon's Dogma 2 has already been confirmed to be in the making at the moment, mate.

>Hillary Clinton places an embargo on Japanese made video games

Wouldn't surprise me if this actually happened. Herself and Bill were two of the main driving forces behind that bullshit law that wanted to censor the shit out of the internet some 5-10 years ago.

Regarding Johan, I think the point was that he was supposed to be almost a force of nature. This was a being so above ordinary people like the reader that he appeared omniscient at times. Explaining how he reached his conclusions would have defeated the purpose as he was supposed to be so smart as to be incomprehensible. I'm not necessarily saying that makes the series deep, but it plays into the overarching theme of the series. I'm not sure I would say that detracts from the series or makes it weaker overall.

>I'm going to have Rem give the DN to a company guy
>Then I'm going to team up with L to catch the company guy
>Also, L is going to LET me team up to catch this company guy
>I'm not going to remove my watch ever, it won't be searched or analyzed (even though I'm suspected of being a supernatural killer with a completely unknown method)
>Then I'm going to kill the guy with the watch because I'm not going to be under constant surveillance or anything like that at all
>All of this when the last year or so of my memories have been almost entirely erased, but I totally know how I would act if I didn't have these huge character defining memories/personality traits so it's okay

>perfectly reasonable in hindsight
No.

Deathnote is a fun ride but it is so over the top it is ridiculous. Battle royale is similar in that both tell an entertaining story with entry level philosophical/moral themes and people flock to call them deep when they really aren't.

I'm not Cred Forums so I'm not going to call your tastes shit for enjoying entry level stuff, but it's important to realize that shallow looks into philosophy and smart characters doesn't make the story itself intelligent.

If you haven't seen it yet (though I'm reasonably confident you would have) Infernal Affairs/The Departed is another battle of wits style movie that is very entertaining without actually being deep. You would enjoy it I think.

If Light's whole goal was to not only kill L, but defeat him in a battle of wits, why did he use Rem? In the end he won because he had access to a bunch of magical demons and baited one of them into sudoku. He didn't outsmart L, if anything he proved that he lost because he had to cheat.

Alyx Vance

Not a big deal nigga

Works incredibly well within the confines of the game. Maybe she'd be more agile and could command Dog every once in a while?

I still have no idea why he killed Penbar. He was gonna go back and report that Light was a normal kid and he only would've been as suspicious as the other people that were investigated. The plan was to kill all the agents so that he wouldn't look suspicious, but leaving them alive accomplishes the same goal with less risk.

Nintendo announcing their drop out of the video game business.
Capcom worker leaks God Hand 2 design plans Clover planned before they got the axe
Gaben dies of a stroke

suggest something that you think isn't shallow then

Half Life.

Then the internet would be chock full of NuMales posting things like 'I actually cried' and 'defined muh childhood' etc. like they did with FF Seven.

Within the internal lore of the show it was a brilliant move by Light, but on a meta level they lost me when they said you could forfeit the notebook and forget everything. I can get behind a magical notebook that kills people, but at some point the notebook's arbitrary rules feel like they were invented just to further the plot.

Half life 3

Gordon is now a black man

Viewtiful Joe 3

Underrated post

Monster has awful pacing but then again i'm cool with that than garbage like 20thCB

Also another part which was a bit sketchy in my opinion is the way L started any of it. He did the whole fake broadcast thing which was brilliant, but revealing to Kira that it was all a plan and he was still alive was pants on head retarded. He basically made his own job retardedly hard by doing so, had he remained in the shadows with Kira thinking he's dead he would've probably catched Light with his pants down since back then Light still thought he was leaps and bounds above anyone and was doing a lot of mistakes

>baited them into sudoku
yes.
everything is going according to plan.

Monster also got too repetitive. With any sympathetic adult character that wasnt Tenma you can be sure they were going to die at some point.

Yes. L himself told Light that he would like to work with him before he got himself incarcerated
>it won't be searched or analyzed
fair enough this is shaky
>Then I'm going to kill the guy with the watch because I'm not going to be under constant surveillance or anything like that at all
He was just confident in himself and his abilities to do it quickly while no one was looking. Especially since people at that time didn't know what to look for as the killing method.
>>All of this when the last year or so of my memories have been almost entirely erased, but I totally know how I would act if I didn't have these huge character defining memories/personality traits so it's okay
I would confidently call Light a person who knows himself very well.

I've seen the departed, but haven't heard of infernal affairs.
I'm mostly just a sucker for these mind games within a previously established hypothetical ruleset. I think the departed was mostly too realistic for me if I remember correctly.

Half Life 3 can be confirmed for biggest shitstorm for the rest of eternity Or at least until it's confirmed

The entire internet would fucking explode if HL3 was announced.

Other than that, on a Cred Forums scale :

>bloodborne port/sequel on non-sony platforms
>gaben dies
>zoe quinn/anita sarkeesian come here with proof of identity and do an ama
>Hiro enacts user suggested "regulations" that actually break the board

Let's face it, no matter what the NX actually ends up being, there will be a ridiculous amount of shitposting.

sean murray lead design on bloodborne 2

burnout 3 and revenge on steam 144 FPS 4k graphics

That's not how you spell keikaku.

(note: keikaku means plan)

So with all this Death Note discussion can we get some recommendations of similar series' with mind games like that?

Only two I've seen mentioned so far are Liar Game and Monster

Dark Souls Online

Pokemon Go for 3DS

I know I blew it but I couldn't remember the word.

New monster hunter exclusive for Xbone.

Code Geass

>In the end he won because he had access to a bunch of magical demons and baited one of them into sudoku
that was actually a pretty cool situation for him

either Misa would have been no longer under suspicion for L and Light could have used her to kill L for him or Misa would have been under suspicion forcing the hand of Rem. It was a win/win move for Light

>Only once L is dead does Light make mistakes.
That was your initial claim. You've already conceded that this isn't true.

>What would you suggest to have done differently
The entire plan was pointlessly risky as there are a ton of cameras at/around the subway. If L had a large task force or was just as obsessive as Light no doubt suspected him to be, it would have been way too much of a risk to go out, even wearing the hoodie.

If Light wanted to do his whole envelope thing he could easily have done exactly the same thing except controlled some random criminal into giving Pember the instructions/used an audio cassette or CD then ordered Pember to destroy it.

Failing that he could have simply not ever let himself be seen by Pember. L correctly assumes that Kira was on the train when Pember looks back at Light. Any sort of information given to L is a mistake and pointless risk.

>At most points during the course of the story it would have made him become even more under suspicion even.
Misa got Light caught the first time. It's a lot harder to become more suspicious than being arrested. Misa was a liability from start to finish and Light never should have allowed himself to be seen with her.

All Cred Forums banners will be replaced with an image of someone pouring ketchup on their well done steak

this, I can't think of anything else that could top this

MGS 6.

valve creating a game similar to sword art

To be fair it was said way earlier that you lose memory if you give up ownership, around the time Light met L for the first time. That was many chapters before Misa was even a character in the series

>That was your initial claim. You've already conceded that this isn't true.
I agree, but common, as someone else said before, without that we wouldn't have a plot, would we?
I'm willing to write that one off as Light just warming up and just getting started

>Pember
meh, none of the issues you mentioned were really critical mistakes desu

>Misa
Misa was also useful as fuck to Light. His only mistake was to underestimate her idiocy. I believe that's something everyone on Cred Forums can relate to

Khorne would be pleased. Riots would be everywhere. Blood would be shed.

Except Death Note is great and Code Geass is mediocre shit that anyone could write, and basically a glorified Naruto with mechs. There is ONE good twist in the entire series. Meanwhile, Death Note keeps you on the edge constantly, as you don't really know what to except next and the entire show is damn cleverly written.

>Code Geass
True, but that one I've seen already as well.

There's got to be some shit of similar quality that's been created within the current decade

>Naruto with mechs
Someone make this.

watch Code Geass?

Still a retarded rule that cheapened the series for me. The only rules I could get behind were the rules regarding killing and the eye deal. Misa losing the eyes and not even getting them back after she got the notebook back was bullshit. The intricacies on ownership of the notebook were overused and felt like an easy way to write something clever.

Where are the ninjas? There's like only a maid ninja and she doesn't pilot a mech.

Actually Naruto with Mechs is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan

KONAMI PRESENTS:

CHAPTER 3: PEACE

No way Naruto is that good a show.

Misa gave me great faps and and some shitty cosplayer sucked me off eons ago

>What announcement would create the biggest shitstorm on Cred Forums right now?

New Final Fantasy with turn-based combat.

In what sense? Deathnote and Battle Royale are shallow because, while introducing fairly important moral themes or questions they don't actually delve into them all that much. They produce a general overview to get someone interested in the topics but don't approach those topics in any sort of depth.

I don't read a whole lot of 'deep' stuff because I read stories to be entertained, not to ponder philosophy. A lot of the entry level Russian stuff (Dostoevsky is the only one I'm more than passingly familiar with) is pretty deep as is Faust and In Search of Lost Time. On the 'lower end' of deep I'd probably include something like Les Miserables, Markheim and a couple of Nabokov's works; not really as in depth a study of the philosophical or moral problems posed in the other works I mentioned but the moral issues take up the majority of the plot and are therefore examined more closely than in shallower works.
L also told Light that he only suspected him at about 5%. L was a notorious liar and Light knew that.

No one knows themself that well. Most people don't know themselves as well as their closer friends do because they cannot detach themselves and be objective. To try and analyze what you would be like if you didn't experience a hugely influential event to the degree of detail that Light does is basically impossible. This single claim is more bullshit than anything that Sherlock has ever done on his show.
This doesn't happen nearly as much as you'd think. The final body count for side-characters is surprisingly low. Off the top of my head, Tenma's ex girlfriend and that fat German dude both survive.

Mechs make everything better

hl3 would cause Cred Forums to literally explode into treats
you would just want to leave for a month only to return after said month and still be covered in treats

And the ass.. Was it fat?

this

or bloodborne on pc

yeah I'm not disagreeing there

I remember when I first watched the show and Misa was introduced, I was upset as fuck. I wanted to see these two smart people out-smarting each others and the audience and now there's this irrational third wheel which will no doubt work for the writers convenience when shit gets too smart for him to handle. I wanted them to use clever tricks and mind games to get out of shit, not "oh Misa happened to do X randomly so I guess this happens now". Disappointing addition

Still a great series overall though imo, just flawed

DMC5 or DmC2 for different reasons.

BB on PC, of course

>none of the issues you mentioned were really critical mistakes.
Now we're looking for critical mistakes?
Light was stupid and did a lot of stupid things was my initial claim. "Only once L is dead does Light make mistakes" was yours. Yes, because Light magically knew that L wouldn't see him on any security footage or had him under any sort of surveillance or any other precaution of any sort, his stupid mistakes didn't get him caught; because, as you've mentioned, "without that we wouldn't have a plot, would we?". Does that make the mistakes any less stupid or any less of a mistake? No.

>His only mistake was to underestimate her idiocy.
That's a pretty fucking big mistake when it gets you arrested and detained on suspicion of being a serial killer. Once again, as soon as Light met Misa face to face he should have realized she was more of a liability than anything else and focused his energies on getting rid of her or on making sure she was literally never seen with him.

>depth
eh, fair enough if all you're saying about Death Note being shallow relates to the moral questions then I will agree with that. It's not really what makes the show great for me anyway and not really what I meant when I said deep. The main draw for me to it is as I said before the mental match with a multitude of yomi layers stacked on top of each other.

>No one knows themself that well
as a psychotherapist I disagree on grounds of personal experience

Solved it before thread was gone.

>I'm going to have Rem give the DN to a company guy
Yeah he specifically told her to give to someone who will be greedy and actually use it for his gains.
>Then I'm going to team up with L to catch the company guy
Come on, Light's character was always going to be interested in catching him and has constanly helped the task force before, the fact that he already has been helping the kira case before L would keep him anyways because after failing to get any confession he needed him close to see if he would slip up.
Light has proven to be the only one capable of rivaling L's intellect and wouldn't just like him to not stay close like i said since he still suspected him.
>I'm not going to remove my watch ever, it won't be searched or analyzed (even though I'm suspected of being a supernatural killer with a completely unknown method)
How the fuck is it not common for people to wear the same watches when they go to work of all places? And why would you suspect a watch to be the cause? They know he needs a name and a face too kill so how would a watch correlate and even then they probably took it off him when he was locked up and let's say they checked it and find small paper, then what? That is nothing to hold grounds on him.
He knew everyone was gonna be fascinated by the shinigami's and would be a quick thing even then you think he wouldn't even get a chance to hold the death note after being the main man of the case back at the base? He would have had numerous chances and even then if he didn't rem would have killed the company guy as she knows if Light gets found out Misa does too so he never was fucked in this situation.

And so what if his memory stuff about D/N got wiped? Light has always helped his fathers cases in the past regardless so it's totally reasonable.

You just saved a loli from being burned alive, good job.

she was almost no ass and average at most tits tipical ugly fujo 6/10 with a shitty half assed Misa cosplay however at age 15 it was wonderful for me too bad I came like in 1 minute and in her hair so I had to go and then I had to go and buy her a bunch of plushies in hopes of getting more to no avail

The concept of a loose cannon second kira that had the eyes was pretty good, but I would have enjoyed it more if Light and Misa didn't meet for a while if at all.

I don't regret watching the whole series, but it's definitely not amazing.

>What announcement would create the biggest shitstorm on Cred Forums right now?
Merging Cred Forums and /mlp/.

In terms of video games, Bayonetta 3 announced for NX and mobile.

>"Only once L is dead does Light make mistakes" was yours
The implication being make mistakes of consequence (exception being the initial killing of Lind L Tailor). But I believe we've reached the point where we basically agree other than differences in semantics. Thank ye kindly for an enjoyable discussion
>Once again, as soon as Light met Misa face to face he should have realized she was more of a liability than anything else and focused his energies on getting rid of her or on making sure she was literally never seen with him.
He couldn't kill her easily because Rem said if Misa dies she'd kill Light.

Final Fantasy 7 remake cancelled.

>If Light's whole goal was to not only kill L, but defeat him in a battle of wits,

He wanted him dead you dumb fuck, he just knew it was not gonna be easy doing so as well ass not get found out.

L wasn't even a teenager like Light, had the entire task force and had his identity hidden and died because he was too arrogant by making light stay close

>hating Misa
I like blonde goth lolitas so I never minded her and just enjoyed the fan service

kneesocks > panty > scanty > stockings

FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP GOD DAMNIT :(

Cred Forums would actively go out of their collective way to burn down the entire planet, hell hath no fury like a neckbeard scorned,

>Misa was a liability from start to finish and Light never should have allowed himself to be seen with her.

>see a girl who can use shinigami eyes
>is the type you can completely manipulate

You'd be stupid to just ignore this and she came to him randomly first. If he killed her rem would have killed him.

Once rem and L died i guess Misa should have been off'd

>Once rem and L died i guess Misa should have been off'd
For what purpose? Light regarded L as the the only threat able to stop him. Once he was out of the picture he didn't care about the potential liability of Misa

Scanty > Stocking > Kneesocks > Panty

god tier taste

On February 26, 2017, Moot will return and reinstate Harmony on Cred Forums.

Kneesocks > Stockings > Panty > Bottomless > Scanty

Think about it, she is the only one who knows the entire situation, once you got your main enemy down it's wiser to get rid of anything that can be used as evidence on you. Imagine she gets drunk and blabs the entire situation to someone, it would be so easy to piece the things together and know it makes sense Light is kira.

>NX being non gimmicky with good launch titles
>Quake 5 console exclusive
>PS4 games being ported to PC
>Bloodborne 2 is a ps4k exclusive
>F-Zero lazy spin off title for 3ds
>Melee 2 for iphone

>Light and Misa never meet
>the rule about knowing the owner of a notebook if you have the eyes doesn't exist
>Misa kills Light because he's on the police task force
>an ironic twist that Light nor L foresaw

this would really fuck up the whole internet desu

Metal Gear Rising 2
Bloodborne PC

Bloodborne being put on the Xbone, Wii U and PC (and being high quality ports that have been adjusted perfectly for them)

Or TES 6 gets announced and Todd convinces absolutely every Cred Forumsirgin able to buy it (also not able to be pirated or modded), and it turns out it's the buggiest yet, has no redeeming qualities, it's impossible to refund and will receive no patches or support but will get equally crappy, paid on-disc DLC

stocking > garterbelt > briefs >>>>>>> panty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else

liking demon girls is basically being a furfag

Golden Sun 4

no one knows about that game but myself and probably 3 others in the world feelsbadman

fucking

I want the sequel to dark dawn. I give zero fucks that it wasn't great, I just want more fucking golden sun

I don't think he was professionally on the case until L died

this is objectively correct

if Hiro started implementing Cred Forums's flag system here

How would you react, seeing hundreds of BR flags everywhere?

>Dragon's Dogma 2 has already been confirmed to be in the making at the moment, mate.
[citation needed]

>Dragon's Dogma 2 has already been confirmed to be in the making at the moment, mate.

Source?

FF XV delayed to 2019, then canceled.

Bloodborne and Nioh ported to PC

>Gabe announces Half-Life 3
>Announces partnership with Microsoft
>Steam runs on Xbox
>HL3 will release first on Xbox.

This, and I don't understand why. HL was never that great.

Bloodborne 2 released as an MMO and PC Exclusive.

It's already basically an MMO you idiot.

Literelly perfect desu

No man's sky 2, with bigger promises.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake cancelled.

Final Fantasy 8 remake announced.

Team Fortress 3

KH3 release date