Why is this game so shit, the dodge sucks ass so why even bother? Fuckin moira is such an annoying tumblrina...

Why is this game so shit, the dodge sucks ass so why even bother? Fuckin moira is such an annoying tumblrina, jeez capcom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UM0qxI7rUKA
gematsu.com/2016/09/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-details-prologue-chapter-1-scenarios
twitter.com/AnonBabble

resident evil was never good, save for 4

>Resident Evil games are "cheap" on Best Buy
>Remember being chased by half a dozen zombies, stopping, then turning to shoot one
Nope, nope, nope. Not worth it.

This is a Resident Evil thread now.

Post your favorites and get to discussing, boyos.
>REmake
>Resident Evil 5

what the fuck are you talking about

You were not there when it was good.

It was the beginning.

>not wanting to run around as Barry punching zombies in the face shouting WHERES MAH BABEH

>I suck at the game so the game is shit

You have to time the dodge and go in the proper direction, so it's difficult to use without practice.

Moira's fine, just swears too much.

inb4 shills

Playing the later games solo is annoying because the games were designed for co-op.

It's not a horror game and therefore is a bad game.

If you have a friend lol have them play the stronger character while you play the weaker one.

It's fun.

you can dodge everything on top of moira crow bar fucking up the biggest thing what are you doing

It isn't, you're just terrible at it.

I did just fine solo in both 5 and 6. Abuse your melee.

>tfw REmake 2 won't be like REmake 1

How do you think they'll do it? Did they make some sort of announcement that they'll be changing the gameplay? I'm a little in the dark about REmake 2.

I really liked it. Moira was annoying but I liked her by the end of the game. Steam said I've got 45 hours in it which makes it my second most replayed game after REmake.

Its honestly the best RE since 5

There are literally no scary resident evil games. I don't know if you played RE1 when you were 9 years old or something but right now there isn't a single scary game. Every game since RE2 has been action movie as fuck.

The dodge is a huge improvement over the first Revelations. I agree about Moira. The game would've been much better without her.

Code: Veronica X and REmake are pretty scary, imo.

>I bought this and Rev1 to look at Claire and Jill's butts

RE4 was the beginning of the end. Maybe to the babbies that never played 1~3, 0, and Code Veronica the game was amazing. To fans of the originals it was a stake through the heart of the genre.

The cool pre-rendered backgrounds were gone. The spooky exploration was gone. The item management was made much easier, instead of having to really think about what you needed to pick up. The half-decent writing was also gone, replaced with over the top action that would made the RE3 helicopter scene blush.

That's not saying much.

It should've been a spin-off.

This game was only good for the coop raid mode.

Raid Mode is pretty awesome, though. I would pay good money for a standalone raid game with more objectives and every playable character in the series as playable with all costumes (Billy, Piers, Steve, Sherry, Ada, fuckin' everybody). Of course, you'd need every enemy from RE to represent as well.

Yeah you might be right I remember being scared of the poison hunters or whatever they were called in CVX because the game was so hard. REmake was actually pretty scary in general.

>have Chris and Leon from RE6
>none of their costumes
Huh, that's weird.
>bring back Jill, Lady HUNK, and Rachael from Rev1
>no Ooze Rachael
Those motherfuckers.

Still mad they didnt steal my jew shekels by re-releasing Rev1 on PS4

It's not shit.
You are shit

Moira is a qte

>RE4
>REmake

Latter was my first and I played the ports of all the PSX games on my GC over the course of one summer. Was hyped for RE4 when it came out and at the time it blew me the fuck away. I still love it and pop it in every October alone with the first 3 to play through.

Keep your dyke shit out of RE threads.

that's only in Revelations 1. You can dodge anytime in 2. OP just sucks

Along not alone, damn it.

You can dodge all the time in Rev2, but you have to time it right and go in the right direction. You can dodge into an enemy's attack if you aren't careful, or dodge too early and the attack tracks into you.

Both Raid Mode and The Mercenaries modes would do great as their own games, I think.

I don't think Mercenaries would because there's no sense of progression. Maybe if you had like, 30 maps it wouldn't be too bad, but with no way to improve your character or get better (beyond unlocking different pre-set loadouts), it would get stale really quickly.

No

If it was a standalone game I would hope it could take the best aspects of both modes and combine them. A standalone RE6 mercs with elements from raid mode and 4 players would be amazing.

I'm playing CVX and 3 for the first time and am replaying The Evil Within to get ready for Halloween.

I plan on rewatching the Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street movies, along with Trick 'r Treat, Beetlejuice, Coraline, and the Evil Dead series too. Maybe some AYAotD and Goosebumps as well.

That's actually well done compared to most of the SFM/XNA shit out there. Sauce/artist?

The Mercenaries 3D on 3ds is awesome

Didn't The Mercs 3D have customizable loadouts?

Who was in the wrong here?

Which RE girl would

>give the best blowjobs
>enjoy anal the most
>have the weirdest fetish
>best cuddling
>best wife material
>be the purest
>be most dominant
>be most submissive

RE is for hetero and gay Chris and Piers. Fuck off.

Wait, wait. Hold on a minute here. This isn't a RE thread until someone Sherryposts..

Rev2 is a mess.

The shelf. It slows the game down by being in the way.

There is a watermark on the picture.
If that doesn't lead anywhere, I think I found it on r34

I think I'm going to get it just for the sweet costumes. Playing as Krauser in RE5 stages sounds appealing as well - like a third person Operation Javier.

>get stale quickly

I spent literally hundreds of hours in RE5 mercs with my gf at the time .

It has a lot of replayability, especially when you're topping leaderboards.

No

I can only imagine the amount of times you had to revive her.

>sweet costumes
That fucking Death costume for HUNK

Thanks, didn't notice that. Didn't expect it to be Daz Studio either.

Ooze Rachael for blowjobs. Can you imagine?

Is Raid Mode worth playing?

>that melee where she flips off the enemy and lands crouching, with her shorts straining against her crotch

WELP, time to play RE6 again.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 is amazing as what it does, especially when you have someone who enjoys to co-op with you as the non shooting characters

Can't wait for Revelations 3,more anticipated the RE7

Wow kinda like in real life. Fucking retard

Very insightful comment. I'm so glad you have recognized how things work in real life, and how they don't necessarily work in video games.

Git gud noob

In Rev2? Definitely.

Rev1 Raid is only good for unlocking costumes.

I think Ada is pretty dominant

Best cuddling, most submissive and purest spots are probably shared by Sherry and Rebecca

Claire probably has the weirdest fetish. He last crushes both turned into monsters...

I'm more excited for Vendetta, even with it's weird faces, than I am RE7. I swear every fucking RE thread has to be ruined by people trying to defend the shitty VR/Twich/Jewtube meme game.

This. I couldn't care less about RE7.

Believe it or not, she was good at the game before I was. I started playing because of her.

That said, one time we were playibg casualy on the temple map and halfway in we realized, shit, this is going to be a top 50 score at this rate. I'm pulling in center, keeping the combo going, while she circles the map triggering spawns and killing stragglers.

Eventually I had too many on me and no health items. Told her she needed to get to me and she kept saying in a minute. Kept telling her I had enough to keep the combo going, but I needed healing, and she insisted it had to wait. I went down, died, and she got mad. I made the mistake of pointing out if she had listened we could have made it and she got livid. Bitches be crazy man.

I'm also more excited for other things
Like RE2make and eventually Revelations 3. Vendetta actually looks fun. I wonder who the villain is trying to avenge... Landsdale? Simmons? I don't think Wesker though... Maybe Marcus had a real son or relative or something...

What a cunt.

When the fuck are we going to get some info about that remake?

>love REmake Jill
>think Voth is average at best
Anyone else feel the same?

I've liked every Resident Evil game except 6 and I welcome RE7. I think people are taking it at face value and not seeing all the intrinsic connections that will tie it to Resident Evil, while also taking it as a new experience just for the fun of it.

Should be noted you brought it up first but now that I've said my piece feel free to call me a shill.

>RE4 and RE0
I don't play RE for the story. Only the gameplay (0-3, CVX etc) or for Mercenaries (4,5,6, Mercs 3D).

My favorite Mercenaries is Reunion. Is Mercs United worth buying RE5 for Xbox One?

We were playing Black Ops 1 zombies once, and I can't remember how it happened, but she was the last one standing in a lobby of us and two mutual friends. We were coaching her on what path to take, because despite her being the last one standing, she was new to zombies and didn't know general kite strats. She ignored our path callout and near immediately got BTFO. There was some friendly laughing and joking, and she got pissed. She was PMSing at the time, too, so when one of the guys told her to calm down she straight up lost her shit. Glad he was a mutual friend so I didn't have to damage control.

Looking back, I ignored so many red flags.

So it begins.

>dating women
>playing games with one

>Wow I mentioned RE7 I wonder why other people would reply talking about it
>Wow different opinions? Thought this was my classic-only hugbox

I'm not interested in RE7 because it's pandering to the kind of people that thought Amnesia was the greatest shit ever.

When I think of RE, I never thought of "horror", or even "scary." I always thought "tense action with hideous deformed monsters, sometimes with ridiculous bullshit or silliness involved." I just highly doubt RE7 will have any of that in it, which is why I'm not interested.

also you can upgrade the dodge to increase travel distance while dodging. fully upgraded dodge is amazing at getting out of a tight situation

I have yet to get into Reunion, though I've unlocked every character on the regular RE5 Mercs. Still need to buy Desperate Escape so I can play as Rebecca.

It's even more insane in Raid Mode when you can get dodge distance and decrease the delay on when you can dodge again.

>classic-only hugbox
>in a thread about a spin-off
Fuck off, retard.

Yeah in game jill is hotter for sure.

>tank controls
>good
no

Bro, I really wish I could be gay. I'd love to be able to just bro out with a dude then rail him afterwards, but there is just no part of me that finds men sexually or romantically attractive.

Thread isn't about just the spinoff anymore, darling.

That combined with the knife and katana skills make Raid Mode too easy until you get to Code Red.

>sometimes with ridiculous bullshit or silliness involved.
>sometimes

Nigger, that has been RE's most consistent feature since RE1. So far the only game I've played that doesn't have it is ORC and that game is trash.

I hated 1 when I was a child, disliked 2, never played 3. Liked the FPS spin off though, it was a fun shitty game.

Shit got good with 4, and since then it just became a different kind of shit, like when warm shit cools down. 4 was the golden nugget and once you take it off and wash it, the rest reveal its true colors.

I find really pretty, feminine guys attractive. Hormones apparently defeat the purpose of dating a guy to not deal with crazy bitch shit, though.

>i cant adapt to games that arnt cod or cs:go
sorry for your loss user

Dude get it. DE is a fun little short as well. I loved LiN and DE and I remember creaming my pants when they first released for xbox 360. They might be shitty DLC grabs but goddamn I really enjoyed the 360.

Josh isnt too bad a character but Rebecca is surprisingly weak. Barry is GOAT AF

>thread is about multiple RE games of different styles
>"WOW, classic hug-box. Why do you shit on RE7??"

Holy shit dude, both of RE5's DLCs were top tier, get on that shit. If you liked regular mercs at all, Reunion is more of the same with more added on. Motherfucking Josh Stone drop kicking zombies and Barry "I'm telling everyone about Jill Sandwiches" Burton headbutting zombies because fuck common sense.

>Thread is about multiple RE games of different styles
>"Wow WHY did you mention RE7? I only did so expecting validation, if you have anything positive to say about it you can just leave"

It's taking me a while to get to that point, but I imagine combining Leon's Knife Skill with Katana and Martial Master will be broken as fuck.

>sometimes
Well, I didn't want to say always since I haven't played 0 or finished Chris' campaign in RE1 yet, but yeah.

I never said I was bad, that is you projecting, the controls just suck, admit it.

I said that fuckers like you ruin RE threads, and you're proving me right.

RE7 doesn't look like RE. I've played the demo; it's shit. The game was made to appeal to Amnesia/Outlast/P.T. faggots but with combat.

Yes, because your posts have made this thread so much better. You're both cancer.

I have LiN and have tried Barry out. Shame about Rebecca being a weaker character.

It sure is easy to detail threads with any mention of RE7. Positive or negative. You guys are fags for feeding into it.

OP here, whats a more fun game, re5 or revelations 2? I only go single player sadly, and i played the 1st episode but you already know how i feel about that, not sure if i should buy the full versio.

You're the one who mentioned RE7 first.

It's like throwing yourself down a flight of stairs and then being shocked that your back hurts afterwards.

This.

I really wanted to like RE4. But I can't even pretend those controls are good. It's like they had a meeting to try and discover a control scheme worse than tank controls.

I'd say RE5, but I enjoy Mercs more than Raid Mode. I guess it depends on if you're buying the Gold Edition/re-release as the DLC definitely puts RE5 over Rev2.

I think Rev 2's Raid Mode is better than 5's Mercenaries, but I also feel that 5 has a much better campaign.

>Code Red
>Pretty much every enemy has somesort of "Explodes with X element when dies"
>Le "You've got 30 seconds to live" effects
>Bullet sponges everywhere
I still managed to do it, it was really getting tiresome near the end, just like Rev 1's Raid Mode, but for entirely different reasons.

>acting as if it isn't an inevitability in RE threads
Okay.

The Wii Version has great controls. Haven't tried the PS4/Xbone version, but I've heard they made right stick aiming available.

>Code Red
>Hard
Nah. You just gotta have Level 90+ guns and know how to aim. Shit's still easy.

>I have THIS
Rev 2 was great simply for Barry

Too bad they turned him japanese for some reason.

Nah, if you're going solo Rev does it better. RE5 is a top tier bro co-op game, but on your own Rev just feels more satisfying.

>That's one big bowl of soup!
That and Natalia trying to say "Uroboros" was the best shit.

Code Red can still be easy, but it's still fucking tiresome. Code Red could've been anything else, like the "Ghost Ship" stage from Rev1 for instance, but nope, just same maps but all enemies have more health and more annoying effects.

I agree. However, I still think RE5 has better DLC.

no that were you are wrong the controls were fine for that sort of game since the focus wasnt on killing things.
you are just bad and cant adapt to new situations that call for anything other then just blasting your way outa shit

>Natalia
Natalia a cute! CUTE!
Anyone got other wallpapers, mobile or otherwise?

>combatitive field operative in S.T.A.R.S
>heavy make-up

>be the purest
Rebecca

Rebecca is a close second to Sherry. She is a true cinnamon roll.

>we'll never get a HUNK spin-off with an optional protege co-op mode

>When the character of your choice has big fucking head

>Natalia in her Lottie costume
It doesn't get any cuter than that.

after RE7 release. They don't want RE2make to steal the thunder

She's also the Sluice Meister!

Isn't 7 coming out until fucking January, though.

He's not in Umbrella Corps or something?

Anyway, maybe Revelations 3

Meant "RE7 isn't..."

I feel like they've really dropped the ball for the anniversary.

yeah and then they start hype RE2make and release it that year. That is what I think

There's a dlc skin for him. I've also heard that he may or may not be the mc of The Experiment "campaign".

MODS

10/10 response.

Why the fuck isn't posting "MODS" a bannable offense? Just fucking report something if it's legitimately againt the rules and move on.

i haven't read all of this thread.
but raid mode in Rev 2 is fucking amazing.
after 70ish hours you eventually finalize your build.
i used Jill and she got abilitys from different characters and stuff.
She turned out as a katana weilding melee fighter with rediculous attack speed improved dodging and the ability to charge melee attacks or do finishers.
holy shit the game turned into fucking godhand, or Ninja Gaiden without jumping might be more accurate.
it sadly takes a lot of grinding to get to that point and the build isn't all that viable but fucking hell if it ain't fun.

Why is the character design so perfect in Rev2?

>Claire
>perfect

Because capcom got their hands on it after the first was well liked and a bit of a rerun to its roots and decided they needed to shit on it to make it a true capshit game again.

Not the same user, but I don't think you should sexualise Natalia :( She is too adorable and innocent for that
Also too young

She's not bad outside of cutscenes and I think her outfits are great.

She's a fictional character. Get fucked, normie.

>char is modeled after a real girl
>posting what is basically cropped CP

good job.

It's actually pretty good, I think it has to do with them actually wanting to make a more serious and "realistic" game in terms of tone and atmosphere so they probably designed the clothes on the characters after that etc
I fucking love Natalias jacket for some reason. It's adorable and tragic at the same time.

>this cropping
user at least post source!

You guys are creepier than this monster right now!

Does Rev2 still have that accelerating aiming? I couldn't play the console version any longer because of that shit.

The dude who did the character design/modeling for REmake and RE4 is better, but he's not at Capcom anymore so...

Dude seriously knows how to make a pretty character model. Worked on Vanquish and TEW too. Also, Vanessa's booty in PN.03.

>I fucking love Natalias jacket for some reason
Same here. Reminds me of cotton candy

>digital renders of a fictional character is basically real life

This is worse than regular normie cancer.

I never noticed the face. Thanks, user.

Forgot to mention the PC version. Does the PC version have aim acceleration?

who designed the characters in Rev2 then?

Being attracted to children may not be something you can help, but it's certainly not something to be proud of.

You should seek psychiatric care and treatment.

I don't know... don't think so?

>no doujin about experienced lez Claire teaching bi-curious Moira about lesbian sex

GET ON IT DOUJIN MAKERS

Shit, same. Excellent design, too bad the fine details get lost in game.

Claire isn't a lesbo. She and Chris have a beautiful relationship.

You make this place worse with your presence.

I honestly thought the glasps were the best thing about the entire game.

They are such weird beings too because they are probably of Oroboros origin, but they are filled with lots of bugs.
Is there a file on them? I haven't unlocked everything in Rev2 yet

PC version stutters pretty bad at some points especially in raid mode not sure about the mouse because lmao who plays RE games with a mouse.

What game is this

Revelations 2 Raid Mode.

guard corpse looks familiar

(not sure if his face is in this pic I'm uploading, only saw thumbnail)

Cred Forums isn't your hugbox. Moreover, Cred Forums was never supposed to be some secret club where society's rejects could huddle together away from scrutiny either, that's not the point as an anonymous imageboard.

best new grill coming through.

Is the Natalia lewd posting over?

Her sister is better once infected/mutated.

Oh user, I'm so sorry...

no news about rebecca on vendetta?

>this is Cred Forums in 2016

is her sister Rachel?

Memetext is your only rebuttal?

Yoshifumi Hatori is the dude I was referencing. He did the faces in Mega Man Legends too. Even worked on the new Doom.

As for Rev 2. There are QUITE A FEW character designers. However, it's mostly just shared staff from post Capcom Production Studio 4 Resident Evil. Yosuke Yamagata DID do character design for Haunting Ground though.

Rev 2's character modeled however was Tsutomo Kawade who did RE5, Shadow of Rome, and Dead Rising.

No, the other woman with the last name Foley who got infected.

Not that a terrible designer then

yeah rachael comes up when I google it

Yeah, he's not too bad, definitely a mixed bag seeing how uh...conflicting Rev2 is.

It should be noted though, RE5 was still using models from REmake, which Hatori did. At least Jill, Barry, and Becky.

The hell is wrong with that fish? He looks so defeated. Like his life is fucking over.

>we will never see these sisters scissor

Playing the first RE for the first time (Remake) holy hell this is weird seeing Wesker being a good guy, and I had no idea Barry was in the first game either. Hell I had no idea about the game at all.

To be honest its not very scary, I just keep approaching situations strategically and it never gets me worried because I have a set plan in place. Like Ive already got 5 extra ink ribbons to use and sometimes I charge through an area to get a feel for it before I try it over. Idk I think Ive ruined gaming for myself because I know how to exploit them...

nope
it dosnt scale, its too easy and overall undercooked

What difficulty and how far are you in?
>5 extra ink ribbons
you don't sound very far in

REmake was just them upscaling and giving tweeks to the Gamecube game. Now modern Capcom has to basically remake RE2 from scratch as none of those PS1 assets are usable, if they even still have them.

Just playing on normal, not far at all. I found the second type writer and called it a day for now.

they are probably cram out a third one in rev3

New Claire is still well-designed even if people don't like her.

>second type writer
yeah, it'll get harder. Just keep on exploiting

hey, thats how he is!!!dont bully!
he looks normal underwater

Honestly if it had a lot of multiplayer options like 6 but the options were done right then it would be awesome.

well have fun. It gets more convuluted the further in you get

I love this scene btw

Game's reasonably fun
>moira is such an annoying tumblrina
nah

I'm pretty sure they haven't said anything apart from WE DO IT. Various other statements about staying true to the original but you can't really read into those too much.

Great Game

The ONLY good thing from Rev 2 aka Sniper Claire

Also Rev1>Rev2 anyday!

WE DO IT!!

>barrel of dicks
>jump on a dildo
>That bitch stuck me with a needle?
Pretty annoying.

>infected by a deadly virus
>turns into a fertility goddess

RE logic is not my logic though I can't argue with the results.

I'm so fucking comfy right now, posting and cuddling with my cat at the same time

She looks great in her classic outfit too.

Also, while I agree overall, Queen Zenobia and Dido > every location in Rev2.

You know what I liked a lot about Rev and missed in Rev2?

Tracks like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=UM0qxI7rUKA

Really, that was the best RE track since the save room theme of RE3. Great overall soundtrack too.

>that final boss theme

C-virus seems to be based on insects and "coccoon" theme so... I can see it.
I mean, it was first used on Carla to make her look like Ada and the titty-monsters (pic related) that makes C-zombies are supposedly to be rejected Ada-clones.

>Claire
>not perfect

Not just that,Rev1 Raid Mode >Rev2 shitfest masquerading as a Raid Mode

Def had that cinematic feeling to it but wasn't over the top like 6. Kept the mystery and the horror and added the tension too. 6 is just your generic movie score at times. DUnno about Rev2 yet but totally agree user.

Queen Zenobia is great but i liked the abandoned village and city theme rev2 had. also the underground mansio n

writing with one hand cuddling wit cat with other

reb1 is nice still prefer 2

I found the mansion disappointing in comparison to ones in past games. Still neat, though.

itchy tasty itch s t a345

cat us inxcected ffffffffffffyyyy

>implying the original RE games had good controls

With RE7 being some Outlast P.T. Texas Chainsaw ripoff,will this be the end to the best heroine in the RE series?

>playing games made by B teams

lol

who was in the wrong here??

The only memorably good track in Rev2 is Neil's boss theme.

RE6 is completely forgettable, though. Literally military shooter tier soundtrack.

>the B team has outperfomed the A team twice by now

Top zezzle.

That's EVERY post Mikami Resident Evil.

Capcom Production Studio 4 was their A Team...really on most about anything.

Well it wasn't this guy I tell you that user

i like the menu song and some of the revenant battle themes too

There's still hope for Revelations 3.

wesker was so selfish though

>he thinks RE5 and RE6 are bad and somehow worse than these shit Revelations games

full retard

fuck it, birkin became disgusting and tried to impregnate sherry

Do you blame him user?

He was just looking out for #1. Guy was charismatic enough that people just threw loyalty at him. Not his fault or his responsibility to live up to that.

RE5 is worse RE4 with an admittedly sexier girl hanging around the protagonist.

RE6 is objectively speaking 1/4th of a good game. At least there's still challenge and tension in the Rev series.

Dude, fuck off. Does it really matter what your or his opinion is?

you just dont so shit tou your daughter man just no

Totally under used and wasted potentially user T_T

i love re6. great game

If this is not bait, fuck you.

actually not that bad design, even if it is kinda shallow and impractical

>I love re6. great game
>Love RE6
>Great game

time to dleep say bye to kitty purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrr zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just picked up Rev2 again after about a year of not playing it. Forgot how much of a grind Raid mode is.

>incapable of understanding opinions
>dumbass meme image
Are you autistic?

I told myself I'd buy Revelations HD if Rachael was playable, and then they make fucking OOZE RACHAEL OH GOD MY DICK playable.

Yet I never did. I should fix that.

Just boost with a high level player online. That's what I did with the first Rev.

>no anus

im out m8

>RE6 is completely forgettable, though. Literally military shooter tier soundtrack.
agreed. really bothered me when i noticed that i wasn't noticing the music.

RE6 has
>Good characters
>Leon's campaign is nice enough
>fun mercenaries

It also has:
>shitty fucking villains
>zero atmosphere
>more QTEs than gameplay
>bootleg Nemesis
>Chris' campaign being literally a military shooter about muh revenge

Her melee finisher makes my dick explode.

Whoa now, hang on. Not-Ada might have been shit, but Simmons was hilarious.

>Being this assmad because your opinion sucks balls

Campaign is shit, Raid mode is bitchin'

>RE6 all happens because of pussy

I don't know why that makes me laugh so much.

>implying all the campaigns aren't basically shooters
Fuck off. Everyone loves sucking Leon off, but he has the most disappointing campaign overall.
>University and Tall Oaks are rushed through
>2 chapters in a bland underground area
>Simmons' multiple, unrelated forms
>Ada tease shit again
>Helena "I'll tell you later" Harper
>vehicle on-rails/no control segment

why would you censor happy boobs?

I'm not even that user, you fucking retard.

>another meme image
Way to prove me wrong.

Well, it's simple. You need to level up the characters to better refine the gameplay.

I remember I had a shit load of complains when I started out but the gameplay gets better as you pay for upgrades. It's slow, subtle, but it does improve.

If you got issues with the dudge pay for that first and you'll see a pretty fast improvement.

Isn't this essentially Operation Raccoon City? And didn't everybody hate it?

>''I'm NOT that user''
>''Way to prove ME wrong''

Nice. 3 is a big personal favorite of mine. It's more of the same after 2, but that's fine for me. The added QOL improvements like not having to tap a button to go down stairs and a dodge was such a great addition.

There's some pretty top tier movies there.

>Barry is asian
>Claire is pic related
>design so perfect

I meant way to prove me wrong about you being a memeguzzling retard.

what's with all the threads on this game lately? It's been out for years now

Sure Bud,sure......

It's probably on sale somewhere.

Yeah, I've seen some gameplay and am excited to try it out.

Thanks.

Must be vita kiddies. The game is on vita too and you can start pirating games on it recently.

Same can be said about SoulsBorne,Witcher,Deus Ex,etc.

Do you know where you at user?

>all those cum inflation parts of that set.
muh dick

REV2 was the first RE I ever played all the way through. I loved it, then I beat the whole Raid Mode (except Code Red missions). I played Raid stoned af listening to ASMR and man was it comfy yet hectic. I'll probably go back to it at some point. Honestly though a SweetFX preset is so crucial to keeping the colors from looking like green shit.

>its the some retard posts 2 unrelated images and pretends they prove something episode
just stop

>its the user is blind episode

huh?
just because a man has wrinkles doesn't make him japanese

What the fuck am i to see here, they both have blue eyes? Thats your point?
Fuck off and take your forced memes with you.

well his life is over. he's not in water anymore so he's suffocating

They completely changed the shape of his eyes. Color too, iirc.

Not him, but the eyes and mouth are similar.

Whoa wait, is that a costume mod? or is that an actual unlockable in the game?

deus ex mankind divided just came out. i haven't seen a witcher thread for months.

It's a mod.

that happens when you get older

not even in the slightest

I'm sorry you're autistic user

Ah damn. Well thanks, user.

>deus ex mankind divided just came out
'Your appointment to FEMA is being finalized'' ring a bell?

>Haven't seen a Witcher thread in months
This is bait

Does anyone even play online anymore?

Nice denial.

Yeah in the broadest fucking way,
You can find tens of thousands pics of people online who look vaguely similar, and that will prove what?

At lest she actually looks older, something you cant say about Ada in re6 who ages backwards.
If anything rev 2 did good is character design.
Moira is the first RE character who actually behaves like normal human,

Rev2 is low budget

Don't know about PS4/Xbone, but PS3 is practically dead. Revelations 1 has more regular players.

I agree about the character design. Ada barely even looks Asian anymore.

>Moira is the first RE character who actually behaves like a normal human
Moira is a cringey edgelord.

She doesn't even have a good reason for all that angst either, which makes it all the worse

Transformed Alex was probably one of the creepiest RE monsters ever.

I liked Rev 2 better than the first Rev overall. Although there definitely was some annoying shit but I never thought it ever managed to be dull unlike the first game.

It's because she's a piece of shit who shot her own sister.

> the dodge sucks ass

Is the dodge that "hold up on the left-thumbstick at a certain time while aiming the gun" bullshit like the first? Because that was awful and I never bothered with it.

>tube with a breathing mask
>connected to her ass
Just noticed this the other day in the model viewer.

No. It's now "press circle/b and a direction"

Really? The control scheme is fucked up, but the circle pad does the game no favors. Plus the framerate seems weirdly fucked if the game is on an SD card.

Is the digital version smooth?

gematsu.com/2016/09/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-details-prologue-chapter-1-scenarios

Just looked it up.
>Y to attack/shoot
>the face button you'll probably be using most often is the one closest to the touchscreen
What the fuck.

> Plus the framerate seems weirdly fucked if the game is on an SD card.

I mean I got it from the FreeShop and I still was disappointed. Like the very first tutorial mission on Public Assembly had the executioner stuttering toward me.

I got up to like the Scorpion Boss and gave up on the game because switching weapons not being on a D-pad was dumb.

Shame Resident Evil 4 is the only good RE game.

>alt controls let you aim and shoot with L + R
>X, Y, B, A are rotate
Jesus Christ. How fucking hard is it to let the customer choose their own controls?

>Shit controls are intentional and improve gameplay.
I never got this. I fucking love RE4, but not being able to move diagonally is a pain in the ass and makes one sense. Having to stop to shoot is fantastic and adds a level of skill that actually makes sense, but tank controls are just dated and retarded.

My only issue with RE4's controls is having to use the left stick to aim.

It's not that bad. 4 is basically just 1-3's controls with the old Splinter Cell over the shoulder camera.

It's extremely awkward to use the left stick for anything but the camera in a tps.

You can change it in the new releases so that you can use the right stick.

Okay, but I'm not buying the game a third time. The Wii Version is perfectly fine.

moira is the fucking worst character in RE history.

>shit style
>shit manners
>shit beliefs

end of the game:
>barry and moira reunite
>curse up a storm in front of little girl
>they kill the last boss thing
>hop on helicopter with little girl
>curse up a storm in front of little girl

fuck this bitch. was this this bad in the jp version?

Eh, not really. If you played 1-3, you already knew you were gonna aim with the Left-pad after pressing "weapon ready." The only difference was that instead of it being digital/D-pad based, it was analog and over the shoulder.

Once you got used to the C-stick not being the aim like typical third person shooters, the games controls were actually butter on the Gamecube.

>0

She's a degenerate. I was glad when the game made me think she was dead.

raymond wasn't bad at all

He had a dumb hairstyle, but that's it.

>has katana on her back in raid mode
>can't even use it unless you unlock it or something
Literal shit

>CAN'T SHOOT A FUCKING FIREARM IN A TPS ACTION RE GAME
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE

He looked like he was a from a fucking loony toons cartoon

still a million times better than moira, and to be fair, moira looked like she had no place in RE

It's because she's a girl who swears, isn't it?

that's only a part of it. she's an edgelord in general. the worst part is the fact that you can physically see it on her with the way she presents herself

see

At least she can in Raid Mode. Natalia in Raid too would've been hilarious.

that would have been great

MUH CHILDREN

When will video games be allowed to do things like film/tv? Things like children using weapons and adult women being full nude.

When aliens take over and make me king so I can make anime real so we can all have perfect waifus and lock up all former women and send all blagg peeble to Africa

>GTA V has cultists with their dicks flopping around
>somehow vaginas are still off limits

we went from a western society who celebrated the female form to what we have today -- whatever it is that we have today

At least we don't have censored porn. I feel sorry for the Japs.

Sounds good.

Second best RE game after 4. Haven't played 1 - 3

RE:R1 was kinda fun

Re5 for that Jill ass in skintight suit

Re revelations for having more horror and also for that Jill ass in skintight suit

Re4 for the nostalgia and also for that Ashley rack in a skintight bunny suit

Anyone else like Operation Raccoon City?

I got it super cheap and was surprised at how decent of a game it was. We need more RE characters with sexy accents.

Enjoyed it, didnt care for the model changes or bullet spongey human enemies. The monsters were fine.

>not using best Jill's head in revelations.

God damn, I never knew she was part Tapir.

>Bro, I really wish I could be gay.
>I find really pretty, feminine guys attractive.
So this is Cred Forums now.

>now

Claire is in her fucking 40s in this game. Of course she needs to look older and worn. News flash, womyns in the real world dont look like your chinese cartoon girls forever,

It's a video game, user. Liberties can be taken in regard to aging.

Is this any good? I don't think I've seen this any cheaper

That is mighty cheap but you'll get conflicting reviews from us all.

It's worth it if you're a fan of Mercs.

Does Leon still think Ada is some weird abomination? Did someone finally tell him that Ada isn't Carla? RE6 ends with Leon wondering what Ada is because he saw how Carla was created

I think so. Only Ada, Carla, and Simmons knew.

>People actually hating on Revelations 2

Please neck yourselves.