Webms

Webm/gif thread, lets go

Other urls found in this thread:

download.cnet.com/XMedia-Recode/3000-2194_4-75450128.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not today, bokudev. your shillthread shall die.

top fucking kek.

Webm, not filename you mongoloid.

How do I make this not look like ass, while keeping it under 3MB?

>im a double nigger that hates fun

jesus

whats the resolution?

1280x720. I've tried to scale it down, and that's the highest I can get it while still maintaining its full length.

What was the name of this one again?

Wolf girl with you by seismic

and whats the bitrate? is it double pass encoded?

I was recording at ~3500kb/s I think. It's not double pass encoded. I tried to do that before, but I don't think it worked. It didn't seem to process anything.

what game

you have to mess with the bitrate more. which program are you using? Xmedia recode is pretty great for webms

boku no picoside 2

OBS to record. WebMConverter for converting.

use this, its better.

download.cnet.com/XMedia-Recode/3000-2194_4-75450128.html

In what way?

this is why germany should have won.

Sharex lets you capture a region, record it, convert it into a webm and then automatically upload it, if we're going by convenience

t. jealous PCfat

more settings

this looks promising user, any other weapons planned?

Shorten it. You will never get non-ass quality out of a racing game webm thats more than 15 seconds, especially if its a fast one.

Or can you?

I'm sorry to inform you user but you aren't proving much, that bitrate is terrible.

I guess that's true. But, it still looks better than my trash. Oh, well. I'll fiddle around a bit.

what game

This gives me so much anxiety to watch.

skyrim

Fallout 4

Try shortening to about 12-15 seconds at bitrates from 2000-1700, respectively. If its still artifacting like mad you might have a different problem. Just record a best lap, it gets the point across and i wont have to see your donks.

Please stop shilling your game bokube... or at least stop being so obvious about it.

See how no one has shown any interest in your webm? That's all you're gonna get when you shill your shitty cube game.

I like it.

I mean it looks pretty okay, sounds like you got personal beef with the dev or something

This! I mean, I'd gladly pay ~$10 for a game like that. It looks fun.

That file name implies that you personally bought this and recorded it on your Elgato. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Work out the fucking bitrate

It's a 2 minute webm, nigga

what game? looks neat.

Every fucking thread.

I think I found a decent balance.

Kill yourself my man

Tetris

captain toad

Here here.
If it's fun, do it. Even if it doesn't belong where it should be.

Link to Liru gamu?

That's better.
Also, is that 2208 mode? It looks like it.

Nope. Regular. I don't know how to activate 2280 mode. They say you just type 2280 on the menu, but it doesn't work for me.

who is the butcher

The expression is "hear, hear"

I guess it's just the way your camera is acting. Plus the way barracuda turns. Ever since drag ships + hyperspeed cheat came to be i haven't touched the thing and now I don't remember how to control it properly.

I have the camera set to stay fixed behind the craft.
I also don't really follow cheats and add-ons at all. I just play Barracude because it looked the fastest and now I'm used to it so I might as well stick with it.

Fun fact. Here, here actually beat hear, hear in a poll for NY Times.

Are you Matt?

christchurch earthquake new zealand feb 22 2011

that was not a fun day....

i didn't know hunting could be autistic.

What is this Gunz on motorcycles?

its planet side 2 you pleb, its f2p and very average

So a vast majority of Americans are retarded, what's new.

He says, while browsing an American website.

drag ships aren't an add-on, at least not anymore. They are faster than barracuda, but lack its extreme handling, so you lose speed airbraking on turns and such. Which one is truly faster depends on the track, but drags are 10x more fun to me since barracuda handling is like playing a different game entirely and i cant stand it anymore.
Hyperspeed is just a cheat that makes you go faster. I use it all the time now.
No, I'm spilskinanke

So, I just thought I'd strike up a conversation and you turned it to hating America? Good on you.

meant to reply to

I understand what you're trying to say, but you have to remember that the American that made this website is Moot.
My point about the vast majority of Americans still stands

Ah. My mistake. How long have you been playing this game for? As in, hours. Did you play the classic or modern WipEout games as well?
You're pretty good.

older version of Road Redemption

i guess you headshot deer when you're trying to get venison so the panic doesn't ruin the meat but it's already running so now you can't hang it on your wall and the meat is probably bad

Wherever I am I must also shit post.

EXITING NEW PLANETISDE ADDITION

FUCKING MINECRAFT JUST BECAUSE

>see people posting 480p 30+ second long webms with bitrates that look like 1500 or more
>no matter how much tweaking I do in WebMConverter, I can't attain the same level of quality

Steam says 128, which is pretty accurate, as ive only played the non-steam version a couple hours max. I play both classic and modern wipeout, mostly classic. I've been kind of taking a break on the game, mostly because I ran out of tracks to make Zen + Drag + Hyperspeed full perfect TT's out of, as I don't want to make any with the tracks that are going to be fully remade yet. Especially since I did them all with barracuda already. I've been making my own track series on the side with adams new creator, hopefully somebody will make some scenery for them.
I'm horribly shit at multiplayer. Even when I'm one of the best, I still manage to choke every single race, every single time. I don't even bother anymore.