Were they trying to make the ugliest Final Fantasy girl unironically?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11269381
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_Tp_OfaxE
youtube.com/watch?v=mQR0bXO_yI8
youtube.com/watch?v=tvBCjyJZWwY
youtu.be/dtG3kI1Ef_8?t=36
youtu.be/HFi7V6_nijU?t=19m23s
youtu.be/f85cvuzyqlk?t=47m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally looks like any guy in a franchise of fuccbois.

I don't get why this character bothers you.

>looks like any guy

Das it mane

someone make a JUST edit

SO DETERMINED

Luna is the worst thing about this game.

Those better be from NeoFag and not Cred Forums

I'm so sick of her face.

Why couldn't they just use movie Luna?

>sell game to dudes who like pretty girls
>make pretty girl ugly for no reason

She would be ok if they actually gave her eyelashes and better eyebrows.

What about getting your ass kicked?

this

Cidney > Gentiana > Aranea > Movie Luna > Iris > Game Luna

she's kinda cute

Pretty damn attractive to me, OP. What's the problem? waifu material.

sameFAG

I want Luna to shit in my mouth I'm a huge pervert

I agree, though I do like her KG model more.

Am I the only here who thinks she looks better?

>2016
>A japanese developer FINALLY tries to make a somewhat realistic looking main character
>One that isn't just another perfect doll with a random fantasy hairdo
>People are complaining about that
Adolf should've gone for the weebs, not the jews. They're the real plague of this world.

>a somewhat realistic looking main characte

Failed attempt at whitewashing. Looks like a Japanese host with a blonde wig on.

So is the PS4 worth getting now?

Theyre stepping up the realism motif of the game.

>Failed attempt
But that's your opinion tho.
Anyone that isn't a K-on-watching moeblob that only faps to hentai would tell you that this face is clearly far more realistic than anything they ever done before.
>Looks like a Japanese host with a blonde wig on
But you got the point in the end, so you're okay I guess.
The fact that you 'could' meet a person resembling her in real life just proves that.

Oh yeah I'm not saying it's not realistic, she just looks like shit.

They should use movie Luna.

>Reddit memes

>you can't have fantasy in a videogame called final fantasy
I bet even you don't believe the shit you type.

Love how they changed her face to look more like her Kingsglaive version, she looks like a strong manly woman now. :^)

Nah, I agree. The eyebags are a small change but I like them.

Movie Luna was weird, she either looked great or like a meth addict.

Looks nothing like KG version.

her design and dress are so much better in this shot.

sure

>implying that isn't better than the oval faced porcelain dolls they've been making for years

>S-stop giving realism to stuff! It hurts
For one, you're just one of those weebs I was talking about and you should kill yourself.
And secondly, being a 'fantasy' world doesn't give you the green light for being shit and filled with the same old shit.
I never said anything along the lines of 'you can't have that' either.

She looks great, you guys are nitpicking faggots.

Next you're telling me Fang is ugly.

>Photoshop.jpg

mouth nose and chin are completely different

She looks like Luna Lovegood.

Good they actually gave her facial structure.

>Final Fantasy fans so used to looking at effeminate fuck boys that they honestly believe that looks like a man
C'mon guys, even if you truly believed that she's ugly, there's nothing "manly" about her. The fact that you think that is laughable.

she looks like eminem

Faggot detected

Spot on.

This version looks so much better.

Luna

Is

UGLY

ara ara~

>I'm sick
fixed that for you

Remeber to thank tabata

Best girl. Thanks Roberto.

why

she was made by nomura and nojima

fuck off xv-kun

Why has nobody posted this yet?

top right is the only good one

He's banned though.

lol right

>not a wall of text
>xv-kun

>le manjaw xDDD
fuck off. she looks better this way.

the oval face on the left is terrible

glad they changed it

>She doesn't look 12
>weaboos freak out

Pick your side

left

Honestly they both look terrible, but I'm going with the right.

strawpoll.me/11269381

strawpoll.me/11269381

strawpoll.me/11269381

They're both the same aren't they? Right one just has a little more detail.

Right, but she's still worst girl.

>less pointy chin
>more pronounced jawline

S-she wasn't redesigned g-guys

different time of face

2nd

Right looks like a goblin while left gives me uncanny valley vibes.

UNSARCASTICALLY.

THE
WORD
YOU
ARE
LOOKING
FOR
IS
UNSARCASTICALLY.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS UNIRONIC.

IRONY IS THE STATE OF SOMETHING EXPECTED OR INTENDED TO HAPPEN, BEING SUBVERTED.

TO SAY "UNIRONIC" IN THIS SENTENCE IS TO SAY SOMETHING WAS NEVER EXPECTED.
TO SAY IT WAS "IRONIC" IS TO SAY THEY INTENDED HER TO BE UGLY AND SHE TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL INSTEAD.

THE WORD YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS

UNNNNNN

SAAAAAAAAAAAR

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does he wear childrens clothing ironically? is it part of the joke? or is that just all he can get a hold of in his shitty 3rd world country?

Calm the fuck down autist

Fuck off autist.

I hope you weren't being unironic when you typed this drivel.

muh dick

The old dress looks so much better

>this is ugly

Ahmed, is this you? Please get out of the West. It is not our fault you prefer the looks of goats and mules over western women.

>there are people who unironically dislike glorious aryan goddess's design

>hold attack button
>occasionally QTE

so this is the end of FF

Trolling or not this put a smile on my face

>while left gives me uncanny valley vibes
Maybe if we're talking about a Real Doll, or something

Cidney > Aranea > Gentiana > Stella > Normal Luna > Iris > Crack Whore Luna

>Crack Whore Luna

which is that

>people confused downgrade in the lighting to anything else

>top left
generic jap 3d doll

>top right
a real girl, tired, sleep deprived, but still cute.

>Aranea > Cidney

To the medical record it goes.

>fetal alcoholism

pic related

if anything ingame Luna fits this description considering how far apart her eyes are

Remember the bald white bearded man shooter N:#XXXX?
This is its replacement, its the minimum common denominator, an alcoholic woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_Tp_OfaxE

Source?

Is this the new Dissidia?

>make character with sharp features

>LOL LOOKS LIKE A MAN

>make character with round features

>LOL LOOKS LIKE A FATASS

Why do you faggots ONLY like the same rehashed, generic ass heart-shaped faces?

I'm not a fan of her features but this looks like the same type of women men obsess over and hold up as the standard of beauty IRL (see all female celebrities)
not sure why its a problem in Cred Forumsideo game land

It's a shame Stella was dropped.

I liked her fleuret/rapier and her skirt + boots.

then play WoFF

the female character in that wears that

Looks like Uma Thurman and Dakota Fanning combined

>shuffle through three menus
>click a button in your turn

So this is the beginning of FF...

>ayylmao vs crackhead

>crackhead

Show me a crackhead who looks as good as top right.

Take a hike, kike.

Literally any of them. Or a meth addict, whichever you prefer.

I'm alright with her new look only if she's confirmed sick last I heard.

>yfw they slowly change her design looking like Kingsglave

Show me one.

Did they model her after Celes?

the reason her face changes is because she is sick and the game takes place over the course of 10 years. already told to us by Tabata

Dark Souls 2 before and after downgrade.

Still Shitty facial animation.

Looks nothing like movie Luna.

You might have some issues.

>Square Enix begins playing around with high end PC hardware
>demos Luminous on an i7-2700K
>16GB of RAM
>GTX 680 SLI
>amazed by what they can do with PC hardware
>decides to start making a new final fantasy game on PC hardware, because word is new-gen consoles like PS4 and XB1 will be x86 by remaking FFXV on PC from PS3 assets while they wait for PS4 specs to get finalized
>they go all out and make a fantastic game
>PS4 and XB1 come out
>it's weak as fucking shit
>spend insane amounts of time getting highly complex systems that are performance demanding onto the PS4 and XB1
>framerate is in the toilet
>fuck fuck fuck
>downgrade and downgrade and downgrade and downgrade
>framerate is in the 20s
>downgrade and downgrade and downgrade
>framerate is barely hitting 30
>Sony comes out and begins finalizing specs for PS4 Pro
>get some breathing room with beefier GPU and slightly improved CPU and an additional 40GB/s bandwidth with the GDDR5
>turn shit up
>but most of the gameplay, physics, animation, and core game loop has been gutted to work on the piece of shit XB1 and slightly better PS4
>thus PS4 Pro will only look better, but play the same as the PS4 and XB1
>which will be a mediocre Final Fantasy game

Square Enix wants to be able to make a game on their development workstations and then ship it running 60fps without having to downgrade anything--because that's additional work and time. Also, being all into visual kei culture and just the style of everything that surrounds it, they tend to always go all out when developing their assets. Which leads to huge budget inflations when there's engine changes, rewrites, or generational updates.

They might as well go PC exclusive and cater to the market most suitable for their vision to be realized, but PC gaming unfortunately isn't all that big in Japan. Which results in them catch-22-ing themselves constantly. It's idiotic, but that's Square Enix I guess.

Just wait a few years and movie Luna will be the spitting image.

At last they are seeing the truth, all consoles do now is hold back games from their true potential.

Also gaming in general is dead in Japan, unless you count mobage.

>Arya Stark

All I want is either Chrono Break or Chrono Revolution

You're fucking retarded.

Pic on Left:

>SSAO
>subsurface scattering for skin
>PBR for all materials
>higher LOD for all geometry
>better lighting

Pic on the Right:

>lack of SSAO
>minimal use of subsurface scattering, mainly around lip area
>poorer lighting
>lowered LOD for all geometry
>lowered texture quality for all geometry
>lack of PBR for most geometry

I'll go with left. It's a more accurately rendered character model, and frankly looks better coupled with a higher level of visual quality involving her clothes, her necklace, hair, skin, and surrounding objects.

one of John K. Peta's doujins

Cidney > Aranea > Iris > Gentiana > Game Luna > Movie Luna

Stay mad.

I'm not mad, you're just a retarded with personal issues regarding meth.

>I-I-I-I'm n-n-n-n-n-not m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay mad.

Kingsglaive was westerncuck pandering. Its designs were Ass Creed-tier of generic.

ingame Luna looks like an idiot

She looks like what I think I would look like if I'd been born a girl. The bags and all. Do you realize how terrible it is to live a life without god damned eyebrows and eyelashes because of how blonde your hair is? I just want it to darken a little bit. I just want to end this nightmare.

t. pic related

Thank you.
It's so unfair because my face is god damned great but then I look like a cartoon character from far away.

>Cred Forums standards thread

You do understand that you cant call someone ugly unless you are more beautiful yourself, right?
Its like powerlevels.

>she is sick
source?

leave luna alone i swear to fucking god

KINGSGLAIVE WAS GREAT
CRIED LIKE 4 TIMES

Right is great.
Left is weird as fuck.

Huh, kinda like real life.

THEY'RE BOTH BEAUTIFUL

Except that the textures on the right are pale and washed out.

Gross. Looks like a plastic korean gone bad.

Right looks better. But holy fuck that graphics downgrade. Fucking disgraceful. Square Enix need s to commit sudoku immediately.

Did they just kill all the shaders or what?

No shit. Every word about her somehow banishing the darkness comes off as even more stupid than Kingdom Hearts. Guess it's because FF15 has that whole "Fantasy based on Reality" theme to it that Luna's unnatural dialogue is more annoying. Guess Nyx telling her to shut the fuck up in the movie never stuck with her.

>implying
She's fine. If anything, the ugliest Final Fantasy girl is that green eyed coat wearing mechanic chick.

time change

Translation: I'm gay and like my girls looking like boys in wigs.

LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!
I'M WARNING YOU!!!!!!!!

In other words they got it actually running on the hardware.

Dont you ever say downgrade

ITS AN UPGRADE

jesus with all the downgrades and delays this game is getting it better run at a rock solid 30fps 1080p.

Also, SE fucked up by not using UE4. They will never ever use this shitty ffxv engine again.

They're using UE4 on FFVII Remake

>They will never ever use this shitty ffxv engine again
They've already ditched it. Both KH3 and FFVII:R are on Unreal. Even DQ11 is on UE4. The engine is a failure. Also KH3 looks much better now then when it was on Luminous.

Am I the only one who thinks that her face did not look that beatiful in Kingsglaive at all?

I made mine

You must be gay if you think that.

Thinking about it though, I dunno who I'd consider the ugliest FF girl to be. Not counting the likes of Quina and Adel of course.

>the ugliest Final Fantasy girl is that green eyed coat wearing mechanic chick.
kek
landwhale fetishist detectd

The Luminous engine is incredible but unfortunately held back by consoles. Seriously, FF13 PC looks 100x better than XV.

>Adele will never time compress you into her asshole
JDIMSA

she looks like a meth addict

Iris and Luna are shit.

What about Genitalia?

If by ugly you actually meant attractive and beautiful then yes.

Nope.

Nice samefag.

13 is just a console port not even on luminous though
I agree though, Luminous is pretty good overall in what it can do, but the fact that you need really good hardware to get most of it makes it also not that great

Every aspect of FF15 is repulsive. I have no clue what people see in this rubbish and I think they don't know themselves. Just hype marketing

w-what is happening in this image?!

Looks nothing like KG, looks the same face she always had.

You want man jaw look at Stella. This is bigger manjaw than movie Luna.

Both are the same, just different lighting and dress.

incest

Why the fuck did they change their faces for the movie? It looks bad, it was a stupid thing to do in the first place and on top of that it ruins any link between the game because consistently the FIRST thing people have said when seeing this, without knowing it was a face change, is, "IS THAT LUNA'S MOTHER?"

The majority of people don't read gaming sites or come to places liek Cred Forums, they buy their final fantasy and see the movie and are gonna be like, WHO DAT BITCH? Because they won't recognize that they're even the same fucking character.

I like how people think, "more realistic" means ugly, as if beautiful women don't exist. The people that say shit like this are either unable to get beautiful women, or at unattractive women jealous of the fact that beautiful women exist and want everything to be ugly so that people's standards fall to their level.

They wanted to appeal to the west more and make them look more like the actors, which makes no sense to begin with since most people that will watch or care about the movie will do so because of the game

cute
fake
ugly

This looks like a sickly cancer patient on their last few breaths.

It's literally different TOD, just look at the window and the direction the light is facing. Other than that she's just in a different dress. TOD difference can change a lot on how something looks. These are both the same model in different TOD and they look even more different than Luna there.

Left is better. Suck it.

>I want Luna to shit in my mouth
you're not the only one, user.
you're not the only one.

No they're only using UE4 on those because all luminous devs are on XV. Once XV is done they will start using luminous for other games. Tabata already mentioned his next game will be a AAA new IP that is high spec PC focussed.

Left. Hair looks better, skin looks healthier, features look less skeletal. Features are more expressive. Looks more like a final fantasy character instead of a western bioware hackjob.

source?

All of them are terrible. It's proof they got some bioware hack to redesign luna.

top looks bette
rleft looks better

Its like some shitty videogame character genration tool, pretty good result with it, but an horribly monster in game

They're the same model just under different light TOD, I took those Noctis picture myself from my own copy of the demo.

Fella Pure, read the doujin though, it's better

imagine ist a 65 Yo creppy man inside

ugly is ugly no matter who views it

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user.

I used to think the same way as you, but language can change too

>literally the single best fight ever seen in entire video-game history
>haters still hating
so this is the end of shitposters

Cor is an immortal guardian of Lucis, his Katana is handed to Noctis as one of the phantom weapons.
Gentiana is an immortal guardian of Tenebrae, her Trident is handed to Luna as one of the phantom weapons.
When a Lucis King dies they become part of KOTR.
When a Tenebrae Oracle dies they become a Shiva sister.
Ardyn is Bahamut, The Astral King. He wants to join Noctis and Luna as the king and oracle but only to give false hope to the people.
Ardyn's true goal is to use the plague of the stars to consume the world in chaos, doing so will let him to achieve his true immortal form and control the crystal.
All Astals are immortal because of the power of chaos, that is why Niflheim are attacking the summons to extract their chaos energy and accelerate the plague.
Only an immortal can kill another immortal, Ardyn regains his immortal status then kills Cor and Gentiana.
He uses the power of chaos and the crystal to turn Noctis into the True King of Light, an immortal.
Ravus makes a deal with Ardyn to assist him in the plague plan, Ardyn then kills him and Ravus is reborn as Chaos Ifrit. Now as an Astral Ravus kills Luna when she stands between him and Noctis.
When Luna dies she is later reborn as Shiva, Noctis obtains her Trident.
Ignis is blinded because of Noctis's fight against Ravus. Gladio blames Noctis for being a shitty leader and leaves the group, they all split up over years.
Prompto starts a life with Cidney in hammerhead and they have a kid. Cid trains him to be a master marksman.
Ignis trains under a blind sage to master and overcome his blindness.
Gladio travels the world fending off the increase in daemons from attacking helpless villages.
Ravus being a fire god Ifrit in the future takes a throne in Insomnia, Noctis summons Luna as the ice goddess Shiva against Ravus.
The group all come together for a climactic fight at the end where the world is at stake.
Bahamut Ardyn is the final boss and Noctis has the full power of KOTR with him.

you don't need to hold anything and it's not a qte anymore than those buttons on screen in kh0.2 are.

The best.

>immortals

i prefer the way that other 360 rpg did it

w-what happens to Aranea and Iris?
What did Noctis do when they split up?

REEEEEEEEE this fanfiction makes the wait unbearable

Aranea defects from Niflheim and briefly helps out as a guest during the second Ravus fight. There's three Ravus fights in total. Human Ravus, Chaos Ifrit Ravus pre-timeskip, Chaos Ifrit Ravus post timeskip. After that she lives in Altissia helping to rebuild it after Leviathan destroyed it.

Noctis was trapped in the crystal for years by Ardyn. When he finally gets out you go in search for Gladio, Ignis and Prompto to rejoin you for the final fight, you have to fight each three of them for them to rejoin. Iris directs you on the path to find Gladio who's the toughest one to beat and find. She just lives in Lestallum.

Too obvious xv-kun

>they just live their life while Noctis is trapped without giving a single fuck for years

yeah no fuck off bazztek

XV-kun just defends (rightfully), he doesn't fanfic you newfag

Is this XV-kun on damage control calling leakers XV-kun now?

Fuck off Bazztek, you made a leak thread a while ago because someone from gamefaqs challenged you to make believeable leaks.

Fuck you.

pretty sure xvkun shits on any kind of leak from Cred Forums

You seem mad over this leak.

except his own and if you had payed attention this "leak" here is full of the bullshit theories he was using to prove the original leaks are fake.

Like Ravus being the fire being in insomnia, then he changed it to Chaos. Now it's both huh? lol

Or Luna being the Archaen instead of Gentiana.

Lurk moar. That "leak" is full of his bullshit. He is just making shit up in hopes that people will repost them and then he will come out and say "HUH I TOLD YOU GUYS, YOU IDIOTS WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING, OG LEAKS ARE FAKE CONFIRMED"

You seem mad at this leak.

Calm down XV-kun.

>Japs call her Cidney as it should be
>Americucks change it to Cindey to make it lose meaning
W h y

>bullshit theories he was using to prove the original leaks are fake.
That's right, it's really stupid because the leaks are already confirmed fake, so there's nothing to prove now.

I actually do unirotically think it looks better, inb4 b8 for having an opinion different from the hivemind

How many summons are in the game?
Who dies at the end? Do we fight Glauca? Is Nyx in the game?

HNNNNNNNG

The list of summons was already given ages ago.

Help me anons, I tried to compile the list of abilities in the astralsphere but faggot demo players don't know how to record the useful part.

Noctis:
- Master at Arms
Conjure and wield weapons of all kinds
- Accessory Slot
Equip two accessories
- Elementalism
Absorb more energy from elemental deposits
- Stamina Boost
Boost stamina
- Accessory Slot
Equip three accessories
- Phase
Automatically evade attacks while holding down square (costs MP)
- Polearm Link
Perform link-strikes with polearms
- Warp Decoy
Leave a hologram to divert enemies after a point-wrap
- Decoy Deluxe
Leave a hologram to divert enemies after any warp
- ???
- Greatsword Link
Perform link-strikes with greatswords
- Upcharger
Raise the charging limit on charged attacks
- Chained Fury
Boost damage dealt when unscathed during chain attacks
- Backstab
Raise critical hit rate of blindside attacks with a dagger
- Airstep
Use circle and stick to take a step in mid-air after attacking (costs MP), one time only
- Airslip
Dodge enemy attacks in mid-air by pressing square
- Death Drop
From afar, press circle in mid-air to warp into range and strike down from above
- Airstride
Perform a second Airstep after a second attack (costs MP)
- Airdance
Airstep after attacks an unlimited number of times (costs MP)
- Rapid Regen
Raise HP and MP recovery rate while in cover
- Blink
Phase an enemy's attack without using MP by pressing square at the last second
- Blink Boost
Recover a bit of MP by blocking attacks at the last second
- Impervious
Negate damage by pressing square immediately after being hit
- ???

- Libra
Lock on to an enemy while in cover to scan for weaknesses
- Enhanced Libra
Scan for stronger enemies' weaknesses and identify daemon appendages that can be destroyed
- Ultimate Libra
Scan for almost all enemies' weaknesses
- Libra: Pinpoint
Boost damage inflicted on a scanned enemy's appendages
- ???

Yeah, that face is terrible. Even the Kingsglaive face is better and that was already "fuck my shit up" tier. Her in-game face is just outright hideous. Like they couldn't decide whether to make it stylized like Advent Children or realistic and stopped somewhere inbetween the two at the worst possible fucking place where everything looks ass.

10 summons in the game, 8 are summonable. Titan, Ramuh, Leviathan, Shiva, Bahamut, Ifrit, KOTR, Carbuncle, Doomtrain and Odin. Chaos Ifrit Ravus becomes summonable after you beat him the third time in Insomnia. Bahamut Ardyn is the final boss battle. Doomtrain is just used as a magic train in Insomnia you go to the moon with at the very end.

Yes you fight Glauca, Niflheim recovered him. No Nyx is not in the game alive but his weapons are, they are called Ulric's Twinblades. You get them when you go back to Insomnia.

The final battle against Bahamut Ardyn takes place on the moon. Noctis uses his light magic so the others can breath on the moon. Noctis is able to kill Bahamut Ardyn because he was an immortal, Noctis's then uses his entire lifeforce power to restore the light to the world and remove the chaos, turning him back mortal and killing him in the process. Gladio, Ignis and Prompto all die with him on the moon.

>Cidney uses a bikini under the clothes

>Slut cosplayers dresses with lingerie

A lot of people like voice actors said the story was one of betrayal, how does that fit into this?

Her name is Cidney in the German and French version.

WTF is this. How can someone be this retarded?

I am French but never play games in French. It's stupid.
I play in Japanese with English subtitles.

Despite the top one looking more "realistic" it goes against photograpic parameters for narrative. They will brighten the face of characters that you are suposed to pay attention too, never cast a shadow unless it is intentional. It is pretty common devs shows images from in progress stages where the ilumination looks more realistic and them due to corrections it may look worse, but actually if they kept that way the colors would be so fucked up that you wouldnt be able to play the game for more than 3 minutes without your eyes starts bleeding.

Holy fuck she looks hot now.

The betrayal was just Niflheim betraying the armistice at the start. Aranea turns on Niflheim later though, and Ardyn does kill Iedolas.

Cause "Sidney" is usually a boys name and it would make an identity crisis over the land of boys thinking that their names are for girls and many becoming transgender kids and their parents will end up blaming SE for it.

In any case that's a pretty lame story, the theories people had been coming up with based on Versus footage were more interesting.

Does it plays frank sinatra at the end credits?
youtube.com/watch?v=mQR0bXO_yI8

So it's true that SE is making the game model resemble KG one more...

No it's not because they look nothing alike.

I guess you could see the group splitting as a betrayal of their duties, but is one of them secretly a Niflheim mole? No, that was Drautos/Glauca who Noctis does get to kill.

They were trying to create one or more of the following:
- Fragile and long-suffering girl
- A handsome girl like Lightning
- The girl next door

I see that they certainly tried something but I don't like the outcome. They injected their "realism" in all the wrong places. That disfigured long toddler nose under those fantasy doll eyes and the dick-sucking duck lips under the toddler nose. The fuckhuge head with large and round cheeks in contrast with those anorexic stick arms and bony man hands.

She doesn't look terrible in the way some real-life girls are ugly, she doesn't look like a "person" at all. She looks terrible because she's uncanny and disturbing.

I don't think she needs to look pretty, that's not the only or even the best way to make a likeable character. As long as they don't create a monster, which they unfortunately have.

You must be gay.

She looks like Kristen Bell.

>Open bland world + action gameplay with shitty camera = Boys Band of the Year

>Fight on the moon

I have always loved this cliche, but I want the moon actually have moon gravity for once.
Destiny annoyed the shit out of me with that.

This must be your first videogame then
It's literlaly warp strike until parry animation starts and then hit her for a while

No it isnt.

Then what is it?

AJ Applegate looks like Kristen Bell. She doesn't.

Do various combos, warps, aerial combat, parries, spells, weapon switching, party commands etc.

Nope, maybe Nomura's version was better but since Tabata took over everything went downhill.

Or just warp strike spam and wait for the huge as parry spam
>various combos
You mean the same 3 hit combos over and over again with maybe a directional attack between it?
WOW best combat system ever created best fight ever made

Tabata's has improved in every regard.

Thats already more depth than any FF or KH game and you get additional combos. And no it's doing what I said not your little meme post.

I'm pretty sure FF7 has millions if not more possibilities in how you set up your materia, which lead to completely different builds.

FF15 has about ten abilities, which are just "improved dodge".

Not like that's impressive. You're probably one of those retards that also compares it to W3 cobmat and then acts like it's amazing to have a better combat system

>Read my lips—mercy is for wimps! There's a reason 'oppose' rhymes with 'dispose'...If they get in your way, kill them!

post yfw pic related was the true FFXV

>aliasing: the hair

Just let him be. This guy has spent so long following FF15 that any possible outcome other than "good" would ruin him forever.

>PC vs PS4

It was the true FFXIII. And it still was a mediocre game.

No. Materia is just spells and specific attacks. XV already has a fuckton more from all the different weapon types having their own movesets plus their abilities plus all the spells and unique hybrids you can make plus ring magic plus phantom abilities plus ascension abilities and you actually have control of what you're doing.

>They've already ditched it
No
>Also KH3 looks much better now then when it was on Luminous.
Stop shitposting

Nice backpedaling.

Pretty sure we didn't play the same game since it was amazing for me.

>Liking the disgusting jap plastic doll anime version

This is a good sign that you need to get your life together,

KH3 looks like shit now.

Confirmed for noob.
youtube.com/watch?v=tvBCjyJZWwY

Nice damage control Nomura-kun.

Stop shitposting.

How does that in anyway change what I said? Can you not read? Have you even played 7?

I played FF7 before you were even born, kiddo.

Sure you did. I played XV before you were born kiddo.

Whatever you say kid. That won't change the fact that it's by far not
>literally the single best fight ever seen in entire video-game history
See you in a few months when you can just warp strike, parry her to death

You will run out of MP
>spam spam spam
Fuck off

I know you're just shitposting, but the ledt isn't even Luminous and even the first luminous gameplay was just a target render just like 2013 FFXV trailers.
The enviroments and effects already look better in the UE4 version and they already improved the shading on the characters
But you probably hate KH to begin with so why do i even try

How about you fuck off back to all the forums you were banned from

Could be. Didn't you play the one with the bland anime cliché characters who are all defined by a single quirk, terrible cringeworthy writing and cutscenes, a combat system focused on pseudo-QTEs, awful party mechanics, tiny as fuck areas due to PSP limitations, a rushed ending, a shitty tacked on tactical minigame, a boatload of generic unimaginative tasks you can do?

You know, the edgy game where you play as guys from the special snowflake chosens of the goddess class 0, where you have to die to summon eidolons, and Machina and Rem become l'cie and the ending renders everything you did in the game completely useless?

I wasn't even the person that said that you fucking retard.

It is Luminous and you are wrong. Cry more.

Does anyone have a link to the poll that had FFXV and KH2.8 tied? Is it still neck and neck?

Who are you talking to?

The poll that Nomura-kun spam voted KH2.8 on even when no one was posting in the thread?

I'm not banned on any forum

>Type-0
>rushed ending
Someone apparently missed most of the content.

fuck off xv-kun

hahaha what the fuck nice reply

Do elaborate.

Nomura-kun detected.

Sounds like you went into the game thinking negative and it gave you a bad view.

Oh hey, it's a final fantasy character that looks white instead of a blond japanese

fuck off xv-kun

Fuck that actually sounds pretty hype.

Type-0 has a lot of optional content (some of which cannot be obtained on the first playthrough or even second playthrough) and different endings.
It just looks like you didn't get the true ending, which suggests you just ignored most of the content of the game.

so, white...

No, I actually went in positive and then got a lot of disappointment.

And by this logic: Sounds like you went into this mediocre game thinking positive and it gave you a positive view.

Don't you have some Nomura cock to suck? Go on get

Maybe if you faggots looked at an actual real woman (and I'm talking a beautiful woman, not "real womyn have curves" shit) you'd realize you want to fuck ps2 dolls.

fuck off xv-kun

>How does that in anyway change what I said?
Can you link the post where you "said what you said?

Don't repeat it just link it

fuck off xv-kun

fuck off xv-kun

Sure man

fuck off xv-kun

>xv wins
>poll gets spammed
>kh wins or 50/50
>ITS NOMURA KUN SPAMMING HIS VOTE

fuck off xv-kun

Are you litearlly here just to bait shitposting at this point? Don't start with your dumb gotta disprove misinformation cause that's not what you're doing right now. All you do is reply to everything again and bait even more shitposting

That's retarded. What you get for repeated playthroughs, aside from doing worthless FedEx tasks you couldn't because there's an idiotic limitation to the amount of worthless FedEx tasks you can do at once, are the code crimson missions which do not change the story at all - just give you a different approach to do the same objective, and like 4 extra cutscenes that you can only view through a fucking menu and don't even last a minute, and one longer cutscene also from a menu that's just a "what if" easter egg scenario. And none of the cutscenes add anything significant to the story, they just introduce Joker and the other card character who didn't show their face in this cycle and about the goddess. Nothing changes at all and it would take a moron to think this is "most of the content" or a "different ending."

>KH wins
>poll gets spammed
>XV wins or 50/50
>IT'S XV-KUN SPAMMING HIS VOTE

Whiny-kun detected.

I remember when DoA was the biggest shitposter FFXV-threads had.

that was years ago, xv-kun has outshined him since 2013 and even DoA gave up and stopped posting.

Hell, even Anti-kun stopped.

We have many a kun now.

>Hell, even Anti-kun stopped.
He probably got a 3 day ban but he'll be back. He's been on suicide watch for the past week.

Do women like Cidney exist? Id like one.

You're confusing the fanservice ending with the other two endings.

I tried to avoid all the kun drama when we started getting more and more of them and when the bazztek shit started.

>DoA gave up and stopped posting
He was in a thread yesterday or the day before

>Hell, even Anti-kun stopped.
Is Anti-kun the webm posting guy?

I am also pretty sure that the FFXV-kun now is not the same FFXV-kun we had 2 years ago

>the bros die on the moon
>pic related resembles a tombstone with a moon graphic and their names etched as if in memoriam.
Sheeeit.

No, I'm not. I even described the contents to make sure you don't bullshit anymore.

But hey it's surely on youtube. Do link this other ending that changes the story and makes up most of the content.

Too bad that's a PS4.
Waiting for the Pro for this.

Kek. I guess they all die together with Luna.

Fela Pure.

oh shit

>visual kei culture and just the style of everything that surrounds it
What? Isn't Visual Kei just outfits? You telling me backgrounds/enemies/vehicles that look like FF do are called Visual Kei?

same

With Tabata directing, this all sounds plausible.

Also, Ignis appears blind in the recent trailer.

it's bullshit mate, Tabata already confirmed that the game will have a happy ending.

It's just xv-kun making shit up like user said.

It's actually weird. XV-kun is in the thread but he is not trying to debunk the leak like he usually does despite the leak having a shitload of plotholes and made up shit.

Makes sense now.

I do too. I wouldn't call her beautiful, but she looks certainly unique in a good way and there's charm in that.

No he didn't.

XV-Kun here was trying to debunk it

but that user was right in every single thing he said xv-kun

Tabata

Whine about what? That you just produce more shitposting in every thread?
Non of your dumb personas will change that. You're too fucking blind at this point

That was XV-kun you can tell because he says that about every leak is made up

>hates Cred Forums and everyone on it
>hates gamefaqs and everyone on it
>hates neogaf and everyone it
>still goes there everyday and cmplains about it here or on twitter

Nice going xv-kun

looks like a young version of princess diana, without those ugly as fuck 80-90´s haircut.

Calm down whiny-kun.

He didn't. In fact he said he wanted to make the players cry.

>people still reply to xv-kun the biggest shiposter of them all

Nah i'm fine
Have you seen you posts where you go into full caps lock mode. I think you should take a break from Cred Forums for a few weeks. Noone will miss you and noone gives a shit about misinformation or shitposting either except for you
No go on ahead and call me one of your names if that makes you feel any better, poor guy

how is that XV-Kun and not just some random? anyone can falseflag

If you were in that thread you'd know

Calm down whiny-kun.

i was in that thread

i love xv and will defend it to my death no one can stop greatness

see?

I imagine it's a 20-something yo Japanese man that gets a new wacky job every couple weeks

Can we all just agree that Luna looks like shit?

Looks like Terra on Crack cocaine

This girl I have been seeing for like 2 months now and I just had a fight. I was at her apartment last night and showed her the trailer for final fantasy 15 and she went full on feminist mode and super pissed there was no powerful female protag. She got really mad and I didn't know what to say and I said I had to go, then she said something about me being a white male and of course I can't relate.
Anyways she seemed pretty pissed about me leaving and I have not heard anything from her since.

What should I do? Should I stop seeing her? Should I just try to ignore it and pretend it never happened? We had both been drinking a little. I really enjoy hanging with her.

this isn't bait I was not sure where I should post it and thought it didn't deserve its own thread

>being this much of a beta faggot

it's a bait post implying Luna is a weak bitch to trigger Lunafags. It's right.

How is it bait when it's true?

it really isnt bait, this shit actually happened to me

she even got triggered once when i mentioned how they might cut the crossdressing part of ff7 because of the times we live in

No she looks great.

Nothing is right cuck.

Send her a msg, tell her you're sorry and ask for a reconciliation blowjob.

Completely agree.

You're going into the trash? Ok.

>xv-kun
>calling others cucks

lmao lunas hips luna is cute gentiana is hot amirite?

Nice samefag.

pls respond to this, i'm not joking and this is not a clever troll

this really happened last night pls bros

just tell me this, if a girl you are dating is super cool and fun but she freaks out about feminist shit, what do you do? shut up and say nothing? nod and agree even tho you dont? just leave her?

>Nomura-kun
>pretending he's not a cuck
Still triggered that Luna has actual woman hips and Gentiana is hot? No one gives a shit about Stella besides you you cuck.

Get a load of this cuck.

Women are stupid and dealing with them is a chore.
Either you think the rewards are worth it, or you don't and stay alone.

Not true at all, a 5/10 girl would seem breathtakingly gorgeous to an ugly guy, but a hot dude wouldnt even be slightly impressed, ask anyone on /fit/ whos transitioned into the ripped life, they'll tell you how girls that used to look hot to then no longer are and how their standards got raised

Good good, go on. Let it all out

Says the trash digging nigger.

I posted basically this in another thread and everyone got mad

glad to see you're not blind

Another pic of you going in the trash?

Will we ever see Luna-chan's feet?

Yes, she's wearing open shoes here. Plus there is a model viewer in the game so you can probably zoom in.

Now i understand why I hate her so much.

you newfags are just the queens of banter!

Hopefully her feet are amazing because nothing above the waist is working for her.

Another pic of you going in the trash?

she actually apologized to me for it hahaaha, damn disregard guys

Bro, I really do hope you are trolling. No one deserves a bitch like that.

>they brought back those shitty "cinematic action sequences" from ff13-2
nomura is rolling in his grave thanks to tabata and toriyama

Are you posting from within a trashcan?

No they didn't. Whatever QTE element is there is the same thing as reaction commands Nomura did in KH2, and even then they are completely optional and you can turn them off.

>ending a sentence with a preposition
BAHAHA! What a fucking retard!

You're kidding, right? Nomurafag is the king of QTEs. He's a hack.

>what are reaction commands
Nomura's the one who came up with cinematic action sequences in the first place.

>they are completely optional
[citation needed]

shes not my gf, I have not claimed that title yet. I just been getting my dick wet for the first time since i got divorced and she cooks and we watch anime. I straight up told her I don't like talking about feminist stuff this morning and she apologized for how she acted last night.

sorry for the blog, but guys these people are real, these FEMINIST GAMERS ARE REAL

>Have not claimed that title yet

Holy cuckballs batman. Dude, let go. Get ya a nice virtual gf.

>Fake

uhhh....this is ripped directly from their last trailer. Retard.

You can turn them off, and they only appear when doing specific out of the way things rather than regular Noctis combat.

this fucking censor gets me everytime

[citation needed]

alright why do girls keep agreeing to these photos? inb4 "agreeing": there should not be more than one picture like this. the guy should get a rep as a weirdo/creep

It was already confirmed you can turn off those indicators so and UI too, you can modify what stuff shows and isn't on the HUD. And those things only happen in specific instances like when sabertusk mauls you or numbblade jumps you

Not him but...

>citation neeeded

The footage itself when they went into options it shows you can turn off HUD and change UI parts. During the dengeki livestream at TGS last week that sabertusk mauled Noctis but there was no button prompts or anything appearing, we see the same mauling in dualshockers tgs video and there was the buttons. People at TGS said you can turn them off.

Nigger...listen, I want to believe you. I'm not calling you a liar. I just don't think you know how this works.

If what you are saying is true then do the following.

>Find the video
>Find the timestamp that proves your point
>Copy the url with the currect timestamp
>Ctrl+V on this thread
>???
>Profit

Not him but it looks like the prompts can turned off. It could just be because the player is already blocking before he gets hit though.
youtu.be/dtG3kI1Ef_8?t=36

Just look up the bit where they go to the shack to find Dave in the dengeki TGS stream and dualshockers tgs video

kek

Both from TGS last week.
youtu.be/HFi7V6_nijU?t=19m23s
youtu.be/f85cvuzyqlk?t=47m10s

I'm watching dualshockers' right now and the button prompts are still there

See

Thats a warp strike icon m8 not a qte

>you will never cum on Luna-chan's toes

why even preorder Cred Forumsros

>shield icon
>warp strike

Anyone still playing Duscae/Platinum?

I'm actually having an urge to go back to Duscae but then I remember how shitty the framerate is and that there is no air combat and it's generally much more slow.

Shift Break = Warp strike

Also that says guard which is again not a qte, that is just an indicator, KH0.2 does the same exact thing too.

And I was specifically talking about the bit when the Sabertusk mauls him, look at the Dengeki footage there is no button icon at all, but in the Dualshockers footage there is one around it and an arrow going up and down fast over it.

I havn't touched my PS4 in a few months but I already put in over 50 hours to Duscae and 12 hours into Plat demo.

IT'S JUST A DIFFERENT TIME OF DAY

>And I was specifically talking about the bit when the Sabertusk mauls him
That screenshot is literally right before it mauls him, the prompt just disappeared because he couldn't block it in time.
>look at the Dengeki footage
That's what I screenshotted you double nigger.

I would play it, unfortunately I do not own a PS4, and I'm waiting for the PS4 Pro.

>That screenshot is literally right before it mauls him
But that wasn't what I was talking about, it was about the maul itself which has the icon over it the whole time and a prompt saying to repeat tap the button in the Dualshockers video, while tehre is no prompt in the Dengeki video

> the prompt just disappeared because he couldn't block it in time.
No the prompt is on the attack button, you get stuck in that maul situation regardless.

>That's what I screenshotted you double nigger.
You are screenshotting a completely different context you fucking shit. I'm talking about the maul, not a fucking icon for blocking showing up, that isn't even a QTE are you retarded? Again see it's the same fucking thing KH0.2 does because it's just an indicator, not an QTE.

I'm specifically talking about the maul attack itself, in one the icon is there and the other it isn't because you can turn it off, and also you can turn off all on screen button icons anyway.

I see what you mean, I was thinking of the block prompt and not the other one. My bad.

ERRYDAY

That art is bad.

So people become more shallow the more women they sleep with? What an interesting and shocking factoid my friend!