Nintendo wins with only one game

Nintendo wins with only one game.

Nice falseflagging OP, but real Nintendo fans aren't retarded enough to think they won E3 with an average looking Zelda game that fell for the open world meme.

Yeah, they don't have to think when things like twitter post, youtube views/likes, and stream presence during the show proved it.

>real nintendo fans

Yeah that's a nice meme too.

"I SWEAR I LIKED NINTENDO 20 YEARS AGO, I HAVE SMB ON ANIMAL CROSSING."

So what game won E3, user?

No one

No one fucking wins in this gen, only the companies

>le tired gamer

wow anyone else feel like me? 90s kid playing half life rainbow six splinter cell and other great games and now games just dont have the same appeal anymore

my girlfriend says maybe i should give them up so i can focus more on bringing money in for her and her son, maybe shes right bros

you need to do whats best for your wife's son

buy him a PS4?

Why would you do that user? To save yourself some money? Your bull is going to punish you tonight.

It sucks having standards that didnt go down with the rest of the industry

Why not? Kids like expensive movie players.

He's gonna love Uncharted 4

and its relatable cause it has a strong white guy getting pummeled by a black one

>Nintendo wins with the same game they showed last year

I love this meme because it shows how desperate Nintendo fans are for games
Also that gif showing the autists running to play that SINGLE game, like dogs who havent seen a piece of meat in years.

>fell for the open world meme

I hope this is low hanging bait and not actually being dumb enough to not realise Zelda has always been open world.

May I remind you Nintendo fans are the ONLY ones to get any good games at all this year?

Paper Jam, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Star Fox, Pokken, TMS, the list goes on and on.

Zero was shit and you know it.

>Paper Jam

Stopped reading there

What's wrong with paper jam? The mario and luigi series is consistently good

No, Zero was great. Great control scheme, great mission variety, great game all around.

Same deal with Paper Jam. Fantastic mechanics, boss fights, and level design. I couldn't get enough of either.

I'm surprised the worst game that came out this year, Fates, doesn't get shit on more.

Invisible good games

opm is shit. only good part was the telekinetic loli

>nintendo gets one game
>LEL DESPERATE KEK FUCKING BLOWN OUT

>sony gets one game (bloodborne)
>FUCKING SONY WINS AGAIN KILL YOURSELVES EVERYONE ELSE LE GOLDFAEC XD

Nope

Fates was big improvement over Awakening

>LE ONE PUNCH!!!!!

group A gets a cake to eat. they eat the entire thing.

group B gets a table full of pies, cakes, and other shit and everyone takes a slice of something and gets full without anything entirely disappearing.

are you going to be so retarded as to think group A had a larger meal simply because they technically ate the whole thing?

if the tweets, views, and anything actually meant something, nintendo wouldn't be sitting on a dead console in a distant 3rd place by such a wide margin despite releasing 1 full year before the competition.

at least sonyggers getS multiplats, nintendrones gets NOTHING

>all nintendo fans flock to discuss new zelda because it's literally the only nintendo game therefore the only thing they can discuss
>total amount of nintendo discussion doesn't outnumber total amount of discussion of sony/ms games
>""""""wins""""""
wew

>Zelda won alone
>in the process and entire console had to die because the Zelda game it was supposed to come out was never made.

yeah sure.

It's worse than Star Fox 64.
>Control scheme disconnects player
>Fewer missions in comparison
>The copter was ass boring
>No freedom of choice in paths

>Nintendo fans are the ONLY ones to get any good games at all this year

Thats what your Nintendonly brain tells you though, not the fact.

>winning with the same game that they've been showing since forever

nice maymay

>Nintendo shits on PS4 cuz LMAO ONE GAME
>Circlejerks about how Nintendo wins with one game
>a game that was revealed 2 years before E3 2016
>on a console that's not even revealed yet

Yeah, it's not like there's another platform to play games, like PC or anything.

They literally won. Its measurable. It was the most talked about aspect of E3. Period.

And not only was it the most talked about thing at E3, it had TWICE as much twitter activity as any other game at the conference.

You lost.

This.
How many amazing games always have the "Available for PS4, XBOX ONE and PC" right at the end of the trailers?
How does Nintendo fanbase copes with being left out every single time

No counter examples?

None? Just proving my point.

False. The levels in Zero are much longer and much more challenging. It's a fine sequel, anyone denying this was never a fan in the first place.

Nice joke. Fates was garbage.

>>Control scheme disconnects player

Huh?

The difference is that the NX hasnt been out for 2 years and still only has 1 game

No exclusives was announced for NX, all of them have Wii U release

How? Story aside Fates was a much better game.

>Nice joke. Fates was garbage.
>False. The levels in Zero are much longer and much more challenging. It's a fine sequel, anyone denying this was never a fan in the first place.

Is that you Cody?

right...because the NX...isnt...out yet

PS4 announced exclusives before release ya know

>PS4
>Exclusives

Huh?

>le no games meme

my last reply, i know where this is going

you lost before it started

Forgot pic

Moments where I have to look at the gamepad screen in order to aim and then look back at the tv is disorienting and not fun. If it isn't broke, don't fix it or add unnecessary layers that add nothing. It's more fun to move the ship around to aim while dodging, not looking between two different screens while moving a bloated controller.
>never a fan in the first place
oh, it's this faggot
disregarded

but you didnt play the game in the first place? Those sections are fine. Pretty cool mechanic actually