What's the one game that you wish could experience for the first time again?

What's the one game that you wish could experience for the first time again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9arZ0VFKsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Undertale

yume miru kusuri

Persona 3 or 4 probably. I don't even remember how I stumbled upon those games, but slowing realizing how much I missed out on not getting into the series earlier was one of the best moments for me.

That or Morrowind, but only if I can take away knowledge of all Bethesda games. Diving into a massive, detailed world again without any prior knowledge would be amazing.

You wouldn't to happen to know other devs that create those kind of games, would you?

Shadow of the Colossus

Umineko

Go back to 1999 and play pic related for the first time again. Some will never understand.

What do you mean? Games like P3 or P4? I don't know. There's the Trails of Cold Steel games that clearly take inspiration. Otherwise very few games mix JRPG gameplay with social sim mechanics that well. And certainly not with the same style and quality of music/writing.

If there is I'd love to hear about it.

It hasn't aged well

Catherine

Of course but for its time I had never seen anything like it. You cannot deny that the art direction was masterful

nothing? if it's truly good it's still good no matter how many times you see it

Pokemon
Gen 2 specifically

bloodborne

Oh, yeah, absolutely.
There's something about that specific generation of games that were incredibly fresh from one title to the next. I honestly think it won't reach that point again.
Though, who knows, given the way VR is progressing. If it becomes affordable, it might be the next flag.

Its not about quality, its about the experience. Some experiences are different when they are new.

Majora's Mask or Killer 7

The World Ends You

Do you think 3 will be a fitting end to the series? I haven't kept up with the updates but I'm really hoping for it to be good.

I would legitimately love to go through Undertale again as if I never played it before. Seriously, it was fucking great going through it but I had already been partly spoiled and the hype naturally oversold it.

wind waker

>1
please nigger

Kingdom Hearts
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker
Undertale
Dark Souls
Mario sunshine

I think it will, but it depends on how everything is resolved. Unfortunately, there's not much room to wow people with presentation, but I'm sure they have a few ideas that will still grab people's attention.
It definitely won't be a good game if it's your first Shenmue game.

I just finished this a few days ago, and I wish I could experience the final chapter all over again like I did.

My dog died not long ago. I cried like a bitch to Missile's neverending loyalty

One of my friends has this weird ability where he completely forgets everything about a game, so he is able to replay it as if it was his first time, with tiny instants of remembering things.
Then again, he doesn't play much vidya anymore, just multiplayer games.

Let me just hit with the nostalgia boner right now
youtube.com/watch?v=d9arZ0VFKsM

Persona 3