ITT: Companies you are a drone for

ITT: Companies you are a drone for.
Pic related. Their games are just so great.

b-bump?

vanillaware

i cant name one bad game and i love their art

Naughty Gods

>TGS is over
>no info of their new game

same. and i was a cloverfag too.

Nintendo.

Capcom, Bioware, and Platinum

Try and defend TMNT

Not a company but i will buy almost anything based around space exploration, the only exception was No Man's Sky.

Pic very related.

I like to back a winner. They're also the ones who back real games.
I'm so fucking exited for Death Stranding.

Their latest stuff sucks, but they have some fucking amazing games under their belt

>Bayonetta 1 &2
>Metal Gear Rising
>Vanquish
>TW101

You also always know you're playing a Platinum game, even with something like Korra

>They're also the ones who back real games.

>TMNT is an objectively awful game that will permanently stain her near perfect track record.
this is a real bad feel

Not a bad game in the least. I didn't really read into the game since my gf and I thought the concept sounded cool since she's really into space and exploration.

Then the game came out and she fell asleep during the first 30 mins of me playing and I didn't really blame her. It's a pretty boring game to watch but pretty fun to play.

Again not GOTYAY, but it was fine. People these days just seem to be itching for everything to fail and have a new thing to hate and that's just sad.

It's a AAA priced tech demo m8, it's barely a game.

>tech demo
its not even that, it's just shit

Platinum, Sting and Atlus.

It's twice the game Minecraft ever was. It's biggest flaw is that it doesn't have multiplayer.

They've made plenty of mediocre games. Can't understand how you're such a fan of them.

Platinum and lab zero

Because they we made plenty of phenomenal games too?

You cant imagine why someone would be a fan of the company that made bayo/bayo 2, vanquish, Wonderful 101, MGR?

I sure love the same generic JRPG with 15 different reskins

imo they're on a downward trend.

Rockstar

If only they still made games

>I've never played Final Fantasy
not a drone for nothin

That's just not true, Square RPGs are usually pretty different from each other. Mana, Parasite Eve, TWEWY, mainline FF, etc. Unfortunately most are shit.

That invalidates every past game they've created and makes it inconceivable that someone could like them?

They fucking ruined Deus Ex, and they shove shitty DRM and fuckloads of DLC into every game they release. Fuck Squeenix.

I am a drone for no one. Every single company I loved in the past has fucked me over. I am now a lost soul headed for the void.

>Capcom
DLC on disk
No Megaman ever
FUCKING REBOOTING DMC?!?!?! BEHEAD YOURSELVES YOU FAGGOTS.
No DMC5 ever
NO FUCKING SPECTATOR MODE IN VANILLA MARVEL VS CAPCOM AND THEN UMVC3 ANNOUNCED THREE MONTHS LATER!?. FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES!
No updates for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Street Fighter x Tekken has ruined any chance of there being a Tekken x Street Fighter. Instead we're getting Tekken 7 with Street fighter characters.
DMC4SE WITH NO NEW CONTENT OR UPDATES TO NERO AND DANTE. NO EVEN A NEW BOSS!?
No Onimusha ever. Now Keoi has cashed in with Nioh on what potentially could have been a new era for Onimusha.
No GodHand 2 ever
No CvS2 HD Online Edition ever
No CvS3 ever
No more Versus games ever

>Sega
No PSO2 in the West ever, and they turned it into anime school bullshit. We're no longer in space!?!?! Kill yourselves.
No Vanquish 2 ever
No bayonetta outside of Nintendo ever
No Anarchy Reigns 2 ever
No Valkyria Chronicles returning back to it's roots ever
Nothing else coming to the WESt ever. Unless it's Sonic.
No Shinobi/Nightshade ever

>Platinum Games
No games that have in-depth combat like before they turned into a Celebraty company ever (see: Bayonetta 1, Vanquish, GodHand). Everything since the Activision era has been hot garbage.

Wayforward seems pretty cool. Not a drone tho; i've never liked licenced games. Not even good ones like, idk, Ducktales or Ancel's King Kong.

There've been a few that came and went over the years. Only one left is Arkane Studios, I guess. But I don't play dishonored because I really like the stealth genre.

I love them fast paced fighters.
Also, every game they put out is stylish as hell.

Theres like 89 megaman games, fuck off with it already

COMPLEX

i was on mega shilling for them until ninja turtles fiasco

i know they're assholes at times but their IPs are so good!

>backing real games
>ignored bayo2
>gets no real monhun

I wouldn't say I'm a Sega "drone" since that would imply I'd defend their shitty shit, but I don't think I'll ever be able to hate them and I'm definitely always willing to give them a second chance regardless of whether or not they deserve it.

I'm too tired to dig through my folder of mockery for this, so I'll just leave you with a
>doubt.jpg

;_;

did he just finish pushing the arrow forward or is he getting ready to pull it back?

god fucking dammit, Cred Forums

what?

Fucking this.

I still can't get over with it

A4 Games cuz they've only made 2 games

>tfw used to be a drone for Level-5
>but they stopped making games that I'd want to play other than Layton
>dark cloud 3 never ever

>the best game of the last 10 years come from a handful of smelly Turks dodging political persecution
What an industry

>hate the publisher
>not the developer
what's the point then

Most companies capable of making great stuff are also big enough to make some serious fuckups too I dont think I'm a drone for any companies maybe a few franchises like resident evil that I really like.

You cant be mad at companies for not making sequels to financial failures.

Nothing. Every dev I can think of has made both games I love and games I hate.

The closest I can think of is Intelligent Systems back in their Golden Age prior to them ruining Paper Mario, turning Fire Emblem into a dating sim, and killing off Advance Wars.

Capcom and Platinum basically. I remember there was a point during 6th-7th generation consoles that I found myself playing more and more Capcom games just because I loved whatever ideas they put out, and I love Platinum by association and because I absolutely fucking love the hack n' slash genre

Atlus kinda since I've played and liked a lot of their games.
I wouldn't call myself a drone for these devs, but I've played a number of their games and I think they're good devs for the most part

Same.

Go away fgt

Name 10 exclusives for the system that are good and not ports from ps3 nigger....inb4 muh multiplats
Go drink bleach

>Platinum
>Good
One day you people will realize they're actually shit

>He doens't like Bayonetta
>He doesn't like Wonderful 101
>He doesn't like Metal Gear Rising
>He doesn't like Madworld
The only shit here is your taste senpaitachi

>Platinum Games
>No games that have in-depth combat like before they turned into a Celebraty company ever (see: Bayonetta 1, Vanquish, GodHand). Everything since the Activision era has been hot garbage.

What are you even on about? This isn't even comprehensible

Oh of course. Always one of you in this thread

This.

I'm hyped to see what Project Venom is all about.

They are not bad fgt
But they shit out over the top action games like nobody's business.... Which makes them meh after you play 3 of their games

you do know that TekkenXStreet Fighter is still a thing? harada just doesn't want to release it because of the recent release of SFV and soon to be T7:FR. it wont be out until late 2017 between late 2018

Yeah, I know it's a Platinum game, because the gameplay is shallow as shit, and the visual effects are a ripoff of artsy Hollywood films.

Gust, and Armor Project.

The only two to have never once disappointed me.

I pretty much agree with this. Honestly the only Platinum game that's anywhere on my favorites list is Vanquish.

Their other games just seem to get obnoxious/old fast for me.