The paid demo is miles better than the full game

>the paid demo is miles better than the full game
Why is this allowed?

How is it a demo if you had to pay for it?

Because it was meant to be a bite-sized sneak peek of the full game before it released?

40 dollars

40 FUCKING DOLLARS

>Ground Zeroes was okay
>Metal Gear Survive isn't

Why are Kojimafags so fucking stupid?

They both are shit.
>ones a glorified hype cashgrab
>ones a cawascooby zombies ripoff to pander to as many normies they can sucker in

>paid demo

The difference is that one was legitimately good and only improved expectations for the full release of TPP. Half of the complains of TPP are that it isn't enough like GZ. Literally everybody with half a brain loves GZ, at the very least.

Survive, well shit, looks like something that could come out of Steam greenlight

Metal Gear Survive is literally MGSV gameplay with coop. Yeah the premise is stupid and lazy but the core mechanics is sure to please.

Screw the haters. I'm going to get it and probably enjoy it more than TPP.

>this fucking meme again
the story was even worse than TPP, hell it was literally the setup for the story and nothing else
the options given to you are obviously worse so lets just disregard that
any problems you have with the AI in TPP are there in GZ
it was also about as open as TPP outposts except for the section where you get paz (and have to deal with like, 3 guards, wow)
TPP is far superior and the fact that people are even arguing it's not actually confuses me
has the board culture on Cred Forums gotten to the point where some people are going to say that an objectively worse game is better because its less popular? i mean, it happened with FONV

Worth every penny. If TPP had been several GZ sized games it would have been perfect

This is wrong.

>TPP is far superior and the fact that people are even arguing it's not actually confuses me
> people having different opinions than mine enrages me because clearly they are wrong yet they still are allowed to post

go ask your mom to change your diaper

BTFO

STANDING
Did you use any guides to complete all mission tasks Cred Forums? I can't find a scan of the official strategy guide anywhere.

Except I'm not a Kojima fanboy and I think many of the reasons TPP was awful were because he's a bad writer who can't manage his time properly? You're an idiot.

are you retarded? because you sound retarded

the biggest problem with TPP is it was way easier than GZ. In TPP you have a million different extra bullshits to let you trivialize literally everything, and THEN on top of that there are like 1/2 to 1/3 of guards in any given area as GZ did on ever single mission. In most GZ missions they number 40+, and in TPP there are like 10-15 guys at most in the big bases, on top of you being able to go into each base from any angle and completely bypass most of them anyway whereas in GZ you had to deal with way more to get to where you want.

So...why did you feel the need to go after me if you aren't part of the group I was addressing?

Just proved you are a retard.

I put 30 hours into Ground Zeroes on 360... S ranked every mission... It's a really fun game.

I only put 70 hours in MGSV: TPP

FUCK
It was good too though

Virtually the only leg up it has on TPP is that it doesn't back out of the controversy aspect.

The controls are not as streamlined as TPP.

Less weapon variety.

Camp Omega is better than most outposts in TPP but is just about on par with OKB Zero or Mfinda oilfield, and there's literally nothing around it.

No fatigues variety besides polygon models that are almost 20 years old.

Story is better than what's in TPP but all it does is prep for an adventure that has no real meat and certainly no conclusion. It sets up BB to be devastated by the loss of MSF but his stand-in is a mute with few discernible opinions and like 1 moment of actual emotion in the entire game. Meanwhile the real BB fucks off to do cool shit you will never see and may or may not actually care about anything that went down at that time.

Kojima bragged it up as the "Ground Zero" of multiple characters but the only person who seems to give a shit years later is Miller, who coincidentally enough is also the only enjoyable character in TPP that doesn't require a huge headcanon to have a personality.

It's a tiny glimpse into what TPP could have been but by itself it's unsatisfying and certainly not worth 40 bucks.