Cred Forumsidya drawthread

Previous thread:
>Post references (character/franchise name) and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jHJu1
imgur.com/a/bKoGV
imgur.com/a/KdvXj
twitter.com/ario117/status/719165293390536706?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=dICeJZSy0wg
youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Persona_5_Characters
my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm
my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg
imgur.com/a/7AFwG
i.imgur.com/5QvW2N2.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shygal in a wedding dress please? Cute!

Requesting Rhajat pulling her shirt apart like the linked images. With a bigger bust than normal.

imgur.com/a/jHJu1
imgur.com/a/bKoGV

Your waifu adores you! Glad you could make it!

Anchor post, stranger...

Request huge titty Aigis with her titties lactating chocolate and strawberry milk.

Requesting Ikaruga from Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls holding a bouquet of flower like the bottom right image without the crying, but the flowers like the top right image.

Requesting Fortuna from Shin Megami Tensei getting pinned down and having her tits sucked by two faceless men

Requesting Jigglypuff.
I don't care what it is. It can be super shitty for all I care. Just requesting a picture of Jigglypuff.

I'd like to see Cave in an Append costune influenced by her outfit.

Request Miriam

Her cosplaying (Crossplaying?) as Gene from Godhand or cosplaying Hatsune Miku's normal or append outfit.

Requesting Sina in her alolan outfit, please. Anything focusing on her thighs or the cute sandals. Good night.

If a character or series is popular enough, that shit always happens. Disgaea was fairly poppular as a trpg.

Remember that drawing is for fun and your own betterment. Don't draw if you're doing it because you "have to". Draw because you want to. Have a good time, everyone.

Can I get a drawing of Ga Buidhe from the Xenoblade series? Nothing overtly NSFW.

imgur.com/a/KdvXj

Reis from FFT as a dragon girl please and thank you

Requesting a recreation of this picture.

/r/ing jessica revealing that her breasts are just padding and lifting her dress to reveal a bulge between her legs

Requesting Olimar and his Pikmin battling a roomba.

Requesting Wario skydiving in women's underwear.

Can you tripfag or something so I can just block you without having to adjust my filters every time you change your requests slightly to get a new delivery?

You too. You already have a tripcode.

Please and thanks!

RUDE!

Requesting one of these hexafusion thingies.

See ya.

i'm gonna do one of those just to spite this fuck.

nigga you got this already

Requesting Beowulf dominating Cerebella with a Small package hold.

Requesting Shulk with bedhead, either half-awake and holding a cup of coffee, or slumped over a table, asleep on his breakfast and drooling.

Thank you in advance!

The first two are old as fuck.

twitter.com/ario117/status/719165293390536706?lang=en

user can you stop being ridiculous.

Not him, but that was from some guy's Twitter or tumblr. Look at the bottom right for the date.

oh boy

thought it was a legitimate delivery, my bad

Requesting Noire and female Morgan passionately making out.

No biggie

and i think its time it got fucking delivered.

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

Keep on rocking, my dude.

OR of Peegee here, thanks for the luls.

Die

Good. It's one less inane, year-old request spammed every fucking thread I don't have to worry about seeing anymore.

Three letter word, singular of dice, synonym of expire.

>generic animu bitch
Shit op, shit

yeah, like your face.

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work dress wirh a cup of coffee

Next going to do the shit lactating chocolate and strawberry milk one.
Just ignore the guy and draw what you want.

oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

Someone draw that guy a large ice cube for that SICK BURN!

Requesting Melody Pianissima from Luigi's Mansion possessing Daisy and trying to seduce/woo Luigi, attempting to kill Daisy in her sleep in a funny/creepy manner, or getting jealous of Daisy.

see last Op

It appears to be a small Pack Cage hold.

Not until I see my Noire and Morgan deep kissing.

>The
Fuck off

>tfw really want to do this
>don't want that autist shitposting everything I do thereafter

Requesting Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen making shocked expressions.

And why would you do that

Requesting Symmetra and Ajna doing that Yoga pose and smiling meanwhile they are looking each other.

Nothing stopping you from drawing whatever you want and ditching the threads forever.

Mai's playable outfit makes her look like a slut, so I would like to request a picture of her trying to fight with her spear in the ballroom dress she once wore.

How many of you drawfags even play video games anymore?

That is one of the few requests that if they got done would single handedly kill a thread and you would get spammed to death by (you)s.

Back in the 90's, I was in a very famous tv shooooow....

Requesting bikini raincoat chan surfing

What's Tharjafag gonna do, build a wall to keep you in your country?

I wanted to try WOW but I don't want to pay for that shit m8

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

Anchor for the Symmetra hand signs guy.

Tifa wearing a small bikini and masturbating in an indoor pool/hot tub (preferably with her fingers), getting so into it that one of her strands comes loose exposing a huge, sweaty breast.

Lulu in this outfit fighting a tentacle monster (Malboro) or slime monster (Flan).

You can't do that request because I had dibs!

Ashley ideas:

-Bound and molested by the clam creature shown here

-Tifa dressed like Leon (with jacket) protecting Ashley, while Ashley invites her over for "overtime" (she accepts, they make out in an indoor pool)

-Ashley masturbating and sucking on her own tits

-Ashley showing off her tits in a camshow

A monster variant (sexy rather than gross) with huge tits

Mermaid Ashley wish seashells barely containing her tits

Ashley masturbating in something like mud, jello or oil

Fighting off zombies with a shotgun while her clothes are torn

Webbed by spiders

there can be more than one delivery per request.

I'm actually considering lessening the amount of vidya I play to focus more on improving my art skills.

/r/ing Blaze making the face on the right

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

Requesting the bottom image with Filthy Frank with Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa 2. 1:1 the same picture but with Nagito and the "PRANK'D" letters and background more Danganronpa style. That's all. Nagito is the Ultimate Prankster.

Or any prank poses from this video (0:16-0:50) would be cool too: youtube.com/watch?v=dICeJZSy0wg

Requesting Shantae and Makoto wearing each other's getup.

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

Does anyone want this stupid doodle of Dante eating a slice of pizza?

Yes

No

Is that Tifa?

Requesting Hibari and Yagyu from Senran Kagura with Pot bellies

Maybe

Yep

Requesting persona 5 requests
the game is out in japland, are there any cute social links? remember to spoiler

Miku wearing the clothing Liquid Ocelot did in MGS4 on the Volta river unleashing the Guns of the Patriots. Scene for reference youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433

Requesting female vidya orcs asking the viewer sexually suggestive questions or being extremely forward about it.

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

Requesting Pharah from Overwatch and Laura from SFV back to back.

Living the dream.

Might as well stay out of these threads. Someone spoiled the game's ending last week.

Anne in a shell bikini, twintails or not.

4 votes and each for something different. Huh.

I say yes.

Requesting Nene as a cop, either posing like a sexy cop pinup model/gravure idol or performing some police brutality and enjoying the ultra-violence.

I mean for people that don't want spoilers
Show me the new girls, senpai

I really dont care about meme drawings, as long as its videogames and not lewd, all is ok for me.

How do you feel about a lewd meme?

Requesting Yellow Iris walking smugly with her per fox-squirrel Fin holding Makoto Nanaya with her tail, about to collect the bounty on Makoto's head.

Also maybe have Makoto say something like "isn't this ironic?" that she's captured by a squirrel.

(For , yes, the squirrel's tail grows to wrap around the target)

Here it is.

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Persona_5_Characters

Here's what?

Any weird stop-it-boner requests?

Reading comprehension at its finest.
Let me separate it for you:
As - long - as - its - VIDEOGAMES - and - NOT LEWD - , - all - is - ok - for - me.

Here you go

forgot to post the pic hence why the post was deleted.
here it is.

Shyren with tits.

Requesting the Battle Chatelaine Sisters sitting beside each other at a sauna fully nude, giving off inviting expressions to the viewer.
If four characters are too much, then I'd be fine with having just Morgan and Evelyn in the scene.
Their names are from left to right are Nita, Evelyn, Dana, and Morgan.

Requesting Leona Heidern wearing Leona West's idol outfit and being a bit embarrassed while whiling it.

>about to finish a request
>had stockpiled a few finished requests
>accidentally save over one finished work with another
Time to kill myself.

Loincloth Cat giving a footjob

Requesting Kay giving a footjob.

That's pretty good man!
Make her a bit happy?

Majority rules.

What request?

Requesting Yoko from Bravely Second. Have her wearing a collar with a leash off to the side, clothed or unclothed whichever is easiest, and saying 'We have another task for you, our Minister of the Right' as if she's into it. she refers to herself as 'we', and 'minister of the right' is a title she gave to the main character after he saved her.

I don't know his feel

How can you screw up so badly?

>that stubble

user, why. I'm trying not to touch myself here

of course, have a good night.

You too man

Your's ;^)

Ruto discovering she likes anal.

Touch yourself user, go cuhraaayzee.

I'd rather not say and ruin someone's night. I'm just gonna have to re-do it.

you forgot

Fair enough.

Orc Men being turned into female Orc bimbos and liking it.

>drew a small humanized version of this cat a while back
I think I'd like to see it with her.

I can't. I've been getting migraines when I do!

Not him, but was it a request that's currently posted here in this thread?

Like shota orc-Link being feminized by swallowing a mouthful of futa Zelda's warm cockjuice and turning into a bimbo shota-orc femboi whore for futa elf cock?

Requesting Link turning into a female fairy and getting into a lewd situation.

Strapless leotard is a must. lets see some lewd fairies anons!

Well fuck, that sucks. Quick go look at some kittens or something and cool off.

I remember her. I wanna fuck her so do it.

Requesting some Koopa Troopa making their dramatic last stand against a rampaging Mega-Mushroom sized Princess Peach.

That's a bit too far. Let's just stick with manly green men getting in touch with their feminine sides and getting their backsides touched on the inside.

ryuujou wearing only boys swim trunks

Tiz on his knees with a penis in his face, looking disgusted, but secretly he thinks it smells really good.

>shota orc-Link
Requesting just this part

Shit looks like blue dragon concept art

Requesting Homura eating this or about to eat it, drooling and with stars in her eyes my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm

For those who can't handle watching the whole process my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg

How about Zelda getting turned on as she watches her tits decrease in size?

You know what must be done.

This is a Hook Maiden from Shantae: Half Genie Hero. She's a regular girl who's had a fish attached to her bottom half in an assembly line. This is the weird stuff, the stuff /d/ doesn't even have a name for

Akira Toriyama's art all tends to look the same

I do too, man. I do too.
I still have git gud at drawing.

I'll pull through. Still though, goddamn, that pic!

Gimmie some warmup sketches to do traditionally

I don't care nigga, I need it.

I know my luck and it was probably mine.

Requesting Sadako Cat doing lewd gestures in the TV.

Thank you and I'm so sorry at the same time.

Oh that's a nice one thanks

random meme idea:

Princess ruto version of a "this is bait" image?

Requesting Nikki as a scylla drawing on several easels.

Draw the reverse of this: If Aoto lost his duel with Akane and became subservient to Akane from Ar Tonelico Qoga, or Akane going full slave for Aoto.

already on it as i speak.

do archie in his original costume, doing a jojo pose

It's funny because the costume in the pose reference is closer to his new costume

Requesting a human or humanoid Cred Forums related girl you like but with her hair cut short in the back and with long sidelocks, similar to the girls in the ref.

Any robot girl overheating or malfunctioning in a sexual way.

Anchor for: (Request was Mai Natsume from Blazblue having her tits fondled by a pair of hands that have slipped under the sides of her top.)

Requesting this video game related.

Based user

Teach eating a popsicle

Requesting this with Snorlax performing Pulverizing Pancake on Dedenne

Requesting Tethu spanking Isuna's big, thick, rippling ass with his hand or the side of his sword, shocking her.

Requesting Luna Child using her ability to mute sounds to capture and keep/restrain someone

Porom riding on Paloms back to try and pass off as one sage

Yes

Requesting girls from any CAVE shoot 'em up drinking Black Label from the bottle or in a glass on the rocks.

Elizabeth with big breasts

Requesting Merilee from Aura Kingdom getting her short skirt lifted by a hand to reveal her pink heart panties to the world, embarrassing her. Having a nice, perky butt is ideal

Maybe I'll finish it tomorrow, but right now it's getting pretty late

Full:

Matthew and Sveta getting drunk and horny

Sweet dreams!

very cute user! her face seems a little long though

Requesting Flora in the wedding dress on the right.

Nice pussy

Chestnut mouth fairy is worst fairy

>missed monster on girl signups
fug, even if it was bait that's very much to my taste

Thanks a lot user. It's fine as is, but a few adjustments would make it even better (water, a trimmed stomach, bigger breasts, an adjusted lustful expression).

Alright I'll consider it

i only give the people what they want

Sorry about that

Whats that, a mob?
For some reason it reminds me of Iseria Queen.

I'm not OR, just lending my support

Requesting the left publicity still from "Gorilla at Large" remade with Donkey Kong carrying Pauline. The extras could be other Mario characters like Toads and such.

request Rena Hayami from R Racing Evolution with her top unzipped, no bra and breasts exposed drinking from a water bottle after a hot day of racing

please

But isn't it basically what he is asking for?

Requesting a Cainhurst Living Armor girl with small breasts and wide hips.

Requesting Lucina in her causal outfit on the left with her normal hair style(1).

qt

Requesting Zenyatto holding his hands up in a double peace-sign pose, while looking visibly flustered (or as close as you can get - i.e blush and sweat across his face).

Basically some kind of ahegao style image with him double-v'ing.

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

Well, if the collab doesnt work, we could always make newer versions of this.

Requesting you have a nice night.

As much as I hate your stupid, autistic guts that did make me chuckle.

I've been wanting to get a poster made of Catherine for my man cave. Nothing too risque though. Tasteful. Anybody have any works of Catherine in a Portait aspect ratio ? (24x36 is the size poster I'm going for)

Pic related is a good example of sexy, but tasteful. As much as I love the vincent cleavage box art, it's a bit much.

I was actually asking for requests, but thanks. Looks lovely.

Eileen from Virtua Fighter happily eating a banana

because monkey kung fu

Requesting rule 63 Mistral wearing a sailor hat.

Requesting Caroline and Justine in cute and frilly maid outfits with the velvet room color scheme to them.

every thread

Requesting insomni as a cute boy.

Colored the Fate/Extra pic

MAD mad

That's fucking rad man
Great work

Thanks, but why is she wearing a loincloth if her bottom half is tentacles.

Original requester here.
I love them. You fellas are great.

its how certain scylla may use that to cover their privates. ive seen most pics of them with some sort of covering, and the refs you provided, and yw.

If I don't ask I'll never get it.

Just don't give him (You)s

Excellent work, user.

She looks lovely.

Thanks mates. I wanted to play around with different brushes and luckily it worked out well

So what's the next collab? Mexican attire for dios de los muertos

Dio wearing mexican attire

Quick question may be rude to ask but have you ever gotten around to finishing the Priscilla in armor request?

It shows, though the rock by itself looks a bit lonely, although cool.
Do you have a B&W version of it?

sounds pretty amazing

requesting mia with her hands on her hips, exposing her tits

>God of the death
It's actually Dia de los muertos (Day of the death).

Female/male words always killed me when i took spanish

It's ok. It's will be suggestions or whatever the drawfags want?

Either or i'm just trying to spitball some ides with October coming uup.

OR here.
Good shit man. You join the other two guys as my favorite drawfriends.

Day of the Dead isn't synonymous with Halloween, is it?

Two separate but similar holidays.

Not besides being spooky and happening at around the same time.

Not used to tits or naked anatomy, but hopefully it suffices

Taking more requests in order to improve

I would like to see this as well.

Requesting Daidouji from Senran Kagura and Lianshi from Dynasty Warriors 8 shoulder bumping eachother in a tetsuzanko duel. Chibi Akira is optional.

Larcei in a micro bikini.

Noice user, that looks amazing.

yup here you go mate.
I don't normally do backgrounds let alone color them, so i didnt think about a way to really make the rocks pop, but hey practice makes perfect

No Halloween is just an excuse to use a costume and give away candy. Day of the dead is to pay respect to our deceased family.

It looks like a world map icon like from Legend of Mana or Kingdom Hearts, floating like that.

Requesting Officer Sherry being overwhelmed and gangbanged, while calling in for backup as these thick, hard cocks are too much for her.

valerie in a bikini

Yep they both are about skeletons and sugar

Requesting her then getting the "backup".

Which robotgirl?

GLaDOS

I plan on doing more detailed linework later, but here's a sketch with the background

I like to think They're reading this book

Requesting Miriam doing the pose on the right while not wearing her boots.

Dont draw me without my permission, thank you.

cyclops ain't cute tho

Requesting Anya from Stolen getting arrested and thrown in jail.

Requesting Anya from Stolen getting arrested and thrown in jail

Requesting Dark star and Shadow queen getting married.

requesting megaman fighting dark dragon from shining force I with help from gort

Requesting Moh shuvuu laughing in a bikini

Requesting knight armor Ashley Graham yawning as enemies try to damage her.

Taking cutout requests.

Be sure to be specific about what you want the lil' guy/grill doing

Giratina hiding in the shadows to spook someone in a cute way.

Roll being crushed by a box of bagels?

Commander Video making a perilous jump.

Kogasa hiding somewhere

Requesting Aura Blackquill looking smug and sitting cross legged on top of Clonco, who is struggling to stay up/keep Aura up

That's usually right, but according to the ref it seems it's going straight up

I wanna fuck that fish

In any case I think I'll adjust to what you did, it just looks better and fuck if anyone knows about the concept art of that ship

Thank you

PLEASE

DRAW MY GIANT WAIFU

PLEASE!

Alright, on it. Expect two drawings.

who

REALLY? THANK YOU user!

she looks tiny

i guess ill give it a go as well

Requesting this scene from inFamous 2 but with two vidya characters of your choice, preferably who are best buddies

Would be cool if someone could make something like these with a Layton silhouette saying "This is a puzzle." while the bait is a block shuffling puzzle or something like that.

Up the pooper?

Requesting a non union Mexican version of your waifu

Requesting lewds of every male Cred Forums character in this thread

Requesting Camilla taking a surprise spanking/slap on her ass with that fully exposed, open window right there in her armor.
More refs can be found at imgur.com/a/7AFwG

Who is the requester you look forward to the most in these threads? Not to deliver a request, but to look for their post to see if they're fine and well, and you think they would be chill to be with.

Who is the requester you look forward to the least? Mariel does not count, because that is a given.

(you)

Wow, harsh.

Also i only do requests given to me directly, working on the yubello one at the moment, so no one should sorry about me picking a request against their will.

Can I request a female centaur knight in plate mail, armed with a lance and a shield while a human knight with a bow riding her.
they can be either posing walking/strutting in a field or basking in after-battle glow(tired and resting)
I'm planning to create a game with this style of units

Gotta create the game first man

Requesting pictures of my husbando, Videogamedunkey.

LOOK IN MA EYES....

I stayed up too late and by the time I wake up from sleeping I will have wasted my whole day off.

How do I cope with this?

Bleach?

Fap for the rest of the day

I love Luigi's mansion, so I'm going to request this as well

I hate you less after seeing that, made me laugh.
You've earned your (you)

Requesting a happy day for all of you, beautiful anons~

>you will never get a commission

So sorry I'm late, I hope you see this. Thank you so much user!
This is super nice, I love it, what a wonderful job.
Do you perhaps have a site? That Miriam was also very nice

You're not gonna tell me, but where could I find your art and info to commission you?

yeah, but I'm thorn between making it sprite rpg or side scrolling.

>Open commissions
>Actually get some bites
>It's an overwhelmingly stressful experience that sucks out all the joy from my art and pays worse than my shitty part-time job
>Close commissions

Being paid to create isn't for me. Even when the commissioner told me they were satisfied I always felt like I could have/should have done a better job.

Y-you too!

Sounds just a problem with rates then. If you want to focus on quality over quantity, up the rates and take weeks to make it. You'll feel satisfied.

Post art and info, the usual people I comissoon from are closed

requesting honey the cat (see: left) and carol tea (see: right) playing cards like on the bottom

im so sorry anons im too scared

How about a drawing of Ceres from the scene from the opera in FFVI? Holding a bouquet of roses to her great chest.

Well then keep regreating pup

I commission based on skill or appeal of style, not pity.

If your style isn't a good match for the characters I might have in mind, I'm keeping my money.

If you can't send me sketches so I can help you make adjustments to make the pic more appealing, I'm keeping my money.

If you have trouble with finger/toe placement, I'm keeping my money.

If the idea of drawing a foot of any kind is bothersome to you, I'm keeping my money.

It's not that I don't respect the work ethic or enthusiasm for a client, but I see little reason to commission someone's friend just because they promote or attempt to guilt trip me into the shit. Moreso for artists that self-promote and whose styles do not meet my needs.

Give me a hint at least

Post exactly what meets your criteria

>tfw Patreon made commissions worthless to you
Feels good man.

Does it really pays well?

Yes. Of course this is assuming you are worth your supporters' time and money, so it's not a shortcut.

Git gud.

I thought no one here played Wild Arms 2?

>feetfags

>Footfags

Heh, are you that guy who only likes to commission girl drawfags?

Maldraw?

The AssassinX and the Sohee walking on the beach (Morroc? Comodo?) please. Swimsuits are optional.

Ironically, I hate the piss out of Omar Dogan but he kind of meets my criteria more or less.

Range of anime to cartoonish styles is fine, on-model is sometimes preferred but personal style sometimes can win me over.

Maldraw still has a long way to go before he reaches the level of good I am talking about here.

No.

God no.

Just because I prefer artists that draw feet doesn't mean I want soles planted on the screen. It just means if I want something like a swimsuit pic, a chick in a fancy dress or canonically wears sandals, I don't want any copouts from the artist's part.

>Heh, are you that guy who only likes to commission girl drawfags?
>No.

>God no.

>I want something like a swimsuit pic, a chick in a fancy dress

I-I can draw cat feeeeet, senpaai

fuck off mryoso

user, you're going to have to describe more about what this guy you speak of is prone to doing.

Because those swimsuit and dress pics aren't exactly under normal conditions

Sorry bro, humans and human-like creatures only. I don't fuck with furs.

shouldn't recurring threads like this be on /vg/?

Requesting a nice view of Archer Artoria's nice body in the competition swimsuit. (without the crown and cape, weapons not necessary)

I rather have them here for visibility's sake

25% of my watchers (1) were obtained by complete randoms stumbling upon a drawthread

do people draw like this in one go ? , every time i draw is a messy sketch that is impossible to clean for inking

Requesting the Star Fox team as a Mariachi band

You can pretty clearly see the red rough sketch lines, especially around her arms and head.

If so, I honestly couldn't care less if an artist is at that level or not. It's fairly reasonable for a drawing to go through 2-3 redraw passes minimum from sketch to color.

You can still see his rough sketches underneath.

Right shoulder, sides of the face, the neck. and fingers

this is the worst design i've seen in years, no joke

It's awful, yes, but just focus on the swimsuit as the request asks.

I don't think I've seen any fanart of her in the full getup.

The better you get, the less detailed/prominent the sketch needs to be

My advice, do not even think about this factor, other than the usual "just don't chicken scratch". The rest will naturally come with time.

Requesting Flint from Mother 3 humping Hinawa's grave as Alec and Lucas cry. Alec is masterbating to it.

Forgot the pic:

>he post a wip
>it never gets done

Make this vidya.

Here's fe7 fanart so you have motivation.

Requesting Memoca as a lamia with feathers rather than scales

Anyone who unironically thinks line paper is acceptable for a delivery should instantly be seen as underaged in my book.

how are you feeling today mal?

Requesting someone to draw the girl on the right in the style of the left.

I agree.

>post a WIP
>get tons of both shit and decent criticism
>realize that it's fucked up beyond repair
>don't feel like re-doing the delivery
>drop it and move onto to the next one

What makes a meme waifu memeworthy, user?

>post a WIP
>the image you cropped into a single jpeg was saved over the main layered file

Who do I need to draw lewds in order to earn a lot of patreons and requesters?

Whats the new hot stuff?

So long as you move forward.

Makoto from Street Fighter, Aigis, Fat May tits, reaction image edits, and there's always money in furshit.

Overwatch

Shantae, and nymphs and princesses from Rayman Origins and Legends.

noice

Requesting Emma in the expansion suit on the right without the helmet.

>without the helmet.

You haven't seen much than you moron. It isn't even the worst design in grand order. Go look at Thomas Edison, or Cú Chulainn Alter, or Mephistopheles. Shut your whore mouth!

Usually you build a fanbase before opening a patreon. Even mid tier artists do this. Don't expect people to donate to you if they don't know you.

I would advice to build around 1000 followers before promoting your patreon unless people expreselly show you their interest in investing in you. I started to get commision request around the 200 follower mark but just because of the fanbase I had build.

As for what to draw, you either marry to the fanbase of something popular, or draw flavor of the month every month.

Wicke pls no though

>worthless shitposting

All I care about is commissions. Drawings are a luxury and I get that Patreon's a tip jar or that sometimes artists do need support when the well runs dry but I can't be doing with subscription-based models. Especially when some patreons do that "commission raffle" crap.

>You haven't seen much than you moron.
>much than

Irony.

Saving.

Refute my point, you son of a whore.

That's not irony.

do it.

i.imgur.com/5QvW2N2.gif

I dunno, given all the shit Type-Moon and other similar doujin crap is, I'd say that user's viewpoint is justified. That's only me, though.

>tfw worried i was tricked into believing someone took up my request

does wanting images of tharja really make me into that annoying tripfag that rarely leaves from his containment thread, /feg/?

His viewpoint is shit, if that is the worst design he has seen, you must have just woke from a coma from shit taste. This exists, Thomas Edison exists. FFTA2 protag still exists.

>lewds
Literally anything

People will come to you asking for their shit if the anatomy and proportions are good

Requesting Litchi from BlazBlue in a labcoat, toiling over her studies

>wanting images of tharja
Please leave

There are better choices. I suggest Yukako from Diamond is Unbreakable or Miia's Mother from Monster Musume.

Requesting Chun Li from Street Fighter vs Pai Pai meeting Kicks. Pai Pai no need hammer.

Yep
Not even that if the style is good enough

Neither of those are videogames.

This fucking design still exists, never forgot it does when you open your mouth about awful designs. When a competition swimsuit is the worst design you have seen, your eyes must be too busy focusing on dicks.

yukako might work, with a terrified koichi in the foreground (or from koichi's pov even)

never heard of the second one

maybe i'll try a character or series that won't get such a negative response. was the specifications i laid out in the request a factor in this?

Tharja's design is animesque.

Are you in the right board?

wow dude.

So is Wicke's.

What's your point?

I'm in every board that's blue.
Also, Nu Fram Blam is more anime than game.

Your opinion is shitesque.

people with shit taste should leave Cred Forums

>those mental gymnastics

>maybe i'll try a character or series that won't get such a negative response
Just try at at different time of the day, tharja requests are still being done.

>mental gymnastics
Wasn't even a mental pull up, what the hell are you on about?

>Tharja and Charjabug aren't even pronounced the same
>Some anons will not know this until this post

Just flash something like this and people will remember why they might wanna draw her.

>Well Tharja is animesque so that makes JoJo and Monmusu okay
>Not mental gymnastics

>anime than game
what.

if anything there's more gameplay than ever before.

that may make a better ref for me, thanks

i always pronounced it as thar-huh, is that wrong too?

Your waifu is a weakling! She should be broken and killed out of mercy!

Stop.

>He doesn't have a strong waifu.

I'm talking about personality and design. The supports are literally anime tier shit.

He's giving better waifus in general, not things to request here.

Requesting Kyle Crane from Dying Light punching Dr. Zomboss in the face.

>The supports are literally anime tier shit.
because old FEs didn't have that? like for example, L'Arachel and Ephrahim's C support being the latter taking his top off and the former blushing like crazy and calling him an idiot.

or Erika and Forde's first support being about him thinking that she just flashed her panties at him.

also that's not ''more anime than game'' at all.

>tells people they love dicks
>posts and remembers a literal sadomaso shota fuccboi

>Some anons will not know this until this post
What? Why would people think ''th'' and ''ch'' sound the same?

Go away Tharjafag. We all know it's you.

I sure got told.

>being this assblasted

You are quite possibly the greatest retard on the planet. Try to follow me for a sec, bucko.

>retard claims worst design
>post several worse designs
>retard can't follow a line of conversation

Also don't use "shota" if you don't even know what it means.

>all these shitters defending shitty opinions

Nobody has a worse opinion than you.

Avatarfagging is against the rules.

Thar-yuh is the correct way.

>post two images out of several
>avatarfagging

You just get dumber and dumber the more this goes on

Well yeah, more than 1 is enough for mods to ban people before, like Mokoufag and Reisenfag.

I was afraid "thar" was the part that was incorrect for a bit there.
Glad it isn't, really.

Fucking retard, you do realize for me to be avatarfagging, I would need to post them one after another in each of my posts? Best for you to keep quiet if all you can do is spout shit and back nothing up. Also you might want to want shitposting since that is against the rules as well.

Nigga she cut. If i wasnt at work right now i'd draw her.

He isn't me or that other guy.

Sure it isn't

I'm on mobile.

So, to recap:

>avatarfag desperately trying to make himself innocent despite clearly breaking the rules
>likes prettyboys in leather
>has shit taste in character design (of course, given the above fetish)
Man, is there something you haven't fucked up completely in your life? What a mess.

Requesting Heather from Silent Hill 3 in a race with Peach. Heather rides a Numb Body like in picture and Peach rides Yoshi.

Beginner requests?

I made a thing

Mario taking a break

Your mmo character killing slimes or porings or whatever you call the first monter

I feel called by this request.

Kill yourself and don't quote me again.

Please feel stabbed in the heart instead.

Why so mad tho?

New bread relatively soon, fellow drawfags!

Requesting Selene dressed as a devout and displeased about it.

Any simple request?
Will deliver doodles.

Poppo stealing a novelty sized pencil

Let's be fair, L'Arachel is portrayed to be an egotistical idiot, and it was touching on her thinking Ephraim's shoulder was him being naked and leaving him wondering what happened, and Eirika and forde's support was showing that Eirika has a sense of humor. It was used as a way to show the characters personalities to the player while growing character bonds.

Much unlike Lucina and her sister screaming over a bug, with the whole spontaneous goofy atmosphere.

>Let's be fair, L'Arachel is portrayed to be an egotistical idiot, and it was touching on her thinking Ephraim's shoulder was him being naked and leaving him wondering what happened
How the hell is that not anime as hell? The typical misunderstanding, a character blushing and calling the other an idiot, usually a woman to a man.
>personality
>growing bonds
??
She's not like that anywhere else (egotistical idiot does not mean that) nor does being angry at someone grow bonds with them.

>Much unlike Lucina and her sister screaming over a bug
That's not even an anime trope, women being afraid of things like bugs and rats is something universal. Those support convos also do things like reveal the character's past and why they act the way they do, like Nowi acting like a child because she knows she will outlive her human friends so she wants to enjoy herself as much as possible, or Inigo's douche acting being a way for him to hide the trauma caused by the murder of his parents and everyone he knew.
>spontaneous goofy atmosphere
...And the other two aren't spontaneous goofy atmospheres how?

Updated:

Also did one with some goofy colors, just because:

Thanks for the laugh for breakfast.

requesting: venom snake smooching quiets cheek for peace day

Makin' me sleepy...

Post favorite deliveries.

Not OR, but damn!

Can you request May here or has she ascended into memehood?

Depends which may

You can try, but I doubt anyone will deliver despite the working on it reply, not to mention the amount of bait may requests that appeared over the week or two

She's the definition of memegirl, user-kun

Favorite deliveries time!™

I know there's another one, but the image is not a delivery.

Then I'm gonna request a sad May being awarded a trophy for Memeist Waifu 2016

Now I need FatimaxHilda docking.

>2016
That'd be Makoto.

To make myself clear, i like Awakening and Fates, so I'm not attacking it.

>How the hell is that not anime as hell? The typical misunderstanding, a character blushing and calling the other an idiot, usually a woman to a man.
I'll give you that one

>She's not like that anywhere else (egotistical idiot does not mean that) nor does being angry at someone grow bonds with them.
You can just listen to the music that plays when she appears, she is supposed to be simple, and I can see how she would be the character to create an anime moment

>>Much unlike Lucina and her sister screaming over a bug
That's not even an anime trope, women being afraid of things like bugs and rats is something universal. Those support convos also do things like reveal the character's past and why they act the way they do.
I'm not saying Awakening didn't have its moments, but though it may be the art style, the game did feel more anime like

>...And the other two aren't spontaneous goofy atmospheres how?
The other two aren't sudden "OMG AHHH I'm GONNA DIE" moments, it was Ephraim talking to L'Arachel about his battle scars and her being scared away, and Forde talking about his armor, and Eirika's armor being too exposing, followed with her pretending to flash him, then quickly moving on to talk about her belief of movement over defense (which is accurate to her stats as a Great Lord over Ephraim, Roy, Hector, and Eliwood). They were a lot more subtle and in Eirika and forde's case explained story, again unlike lucina (who should be a serious determinded child from the future) screaming about the size of a bug. I feel they were trying to create more of a lovable cute girl out of someone who should be tough (something they didn't do with Eirika, for example). That screams anime to me at least.

Jesus Christ, let it die, man.

I failed to format some of this correctly, as I'm currently on mobile. Sorry about that.

haha

Requesting Corrin lewdly presenting her fat butt.

Funny enough I wasn't the one who initiated it, I jumped in half way through. I'm not invested in the subject or care enough about it to keep it going, but i couldn't see the size of it when i responded to him

This is really fucking good!

Thanks dudes

I'm doing this and you can't stop me!

Requesting a Galvantula themed Spiderman

Yay?

Yes, Makoto

Nah if were just going by these thread that would 100% be Aigis.

The award she got would be in the shape of a buttplug or giant lactating boobs.

Aigis was ignored a lot more than Makoto.

See you in 3 days!

you're not very bright.

Memoca is meme waifu of 2016. Makoto is September Meme waifu.
Although she's my all the time meme waifu.

Not the drawfriend, but while the criticism looks very helpful, you should probably censor that pic before vacation time

whats wrong with schlicking with rock horns?

also, DELETE THIS

Who?

>>more variation in index and pinky, looks like a heavy metal pose
from what I've seen, girls usually press into their arse cheeks with these two fingers, so the fingers should be bent.

We are going by the whole year user, not by like the last few weeks and even then I see have seen meme Aigis picture being drawn lately.
Aigis has been memed all year from the start to the end sadly.

The seagull girl.

>spammed
nearly all of it was just 1 request per thread, much like the noire/morgan requests, which were ignored mostly.

Makoto, again, was not ignored, unlike Aigis.

Be nice to Makotofag, he's a really nice guy.

That only lasted like 4 weeks or so becuase Maldraw wouldn't stop drawing her and then everyone forgot her. Not really memegirl of year material.

Oh yeah, from that wadawhatever game, i actually like how she looks. Go on.

Makoto being the meme queen isn't derogative.

user it only started like 3 or 4 weeks ago. That is not all year thing no matter how much you want her to be a memegirl.

Thanks user that was very helpful. Thanks for taking the time. As you can Imagine I'm not very good with anatomy or very basic fundamentals, I just fuck around with until it kinda looks passable, but it always ends up looking kinda off. I really should practice fundamentals more.

I'm not sure if I agree with the metal horns bit though, try to press your fingers in that pose, they'll end up looking like that if you press it against the skin.

It's just one guy pushing her as memegirl for some reason.

requesting solid snake and myrel waltzing

Make new thread already!

500 GET

New thread I guess