youtube.com/watch?v=_ES3uJaylz4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=fq2ekzptguo
store.steampowered.com/app/474960/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drive Club is better!

what car is that

lamborghini centenario

Lamborghini Centenario

My worry is the arcade driving model. Does it have options that allow to be similarly realistic as Forza Motorsport?

Ford focus

Mazda RX9

Since Fms6 had like 6 versions of the Ferrari 458 (best ferrari btw) how many does horizon have

There are assists similar to the Motorsport series, but the Horizon games were always meant to me more arcade than Simucade like the mainline series has.

Too bad its 2016 and NO ONE gives two fucks about "racing" games

>not on steam

>Having loyalty to forms of DRM

Give it six months

>Microsoft
>not drm

why the fuck is everyone crying about W10?

I do ;_;
I miss all the fun goofy ones
Indies are getting there but they just don't have the grandeur or scope I want

Nah, Valve can choke on it.

>A game coming out in 2016 is actually good
forget the consoles wars, forget windows 10, can we just celebrate this

Why is this game fucking $100

I want to play some racing vidya that uses minimal modifcations and lets me race real, authentic, and fully licensed cars.

I played NFS Rivals and really like the Cops aspect of it too, but is there a better racing vidya for authentic cars that aren't ricers?

i just want one place for all my games

im sick of using 5 programs

its 60

PC has Assetto Corsa but its not the most fun nor does it have the most cars officially, still a good racing sim.
Project cars is ultra shit.
Dirt Rally is fun but its rally only
Forza 6 is only in beta on pc so no simcade yet, not on Steam.
Horizon is more arcade and will be fun but its not on Steam so not as many people will buy it.

Do people really play Forza as arcade? It can be simulation if you want, why ever play it otherwise?

It includes the 40$ season pass

Hey I bought Toy Story for SNES for $100 and it was worth EVERY PENNY

>racing game

Into the trash it goes!

Can you mod any car in the game to be competitive/viable in any race? I want to race with the 90 Camaro but not if I'm gonna get steamrolled by every car there is due to how old it is.

forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_forzagarage_week_6

2 at launch, but each are behind DLC/VIP pass.

Aventador in a body kit

>tfw have no idea what new super cars are now since Top gear went under
call me Clarksonia if you will but I like his show and cant wait for Grand tour

There's been several good games, but if we list them, you'll just move the goal posts like the xfag you are

I'm sure you can tune and modify the car to make it a real beast, but every car has a ceiling with max upgrades.

D-DELETE THIS

Lots of people who buy Forza, hell even Gran Turismo, play the game casually. Lots of people keeps all the assists on from what I've seen since FM3.

I guess that's why Horizon came to be.

i dont think in any race but you can make most cars competitive.

forza runs off car classes, a old camero can race a lambo assuming its upgraded

Cool thanks :) can't wait

Am I the only one waiting for a Forza Horizon to take place in the city? Don't think it'll ever happen though.

some kind of weird Dodge Stratus

>Does it have options
Yes, you can turn assists off. I play manual w/clutch, abs off, tcs off, swap e brake and clutch.

>Similarly realistic as forza motorsport
As someone who has been playing the motorsport series for quite a long time... Well I wouldn't say they're very comparable. You can play without assists but you can certainly tell the difference.

There are rumors Forza Horizon 4 is going Japan. So more city roads, but still offroad options because it would be silly to remove it 100%.

>all these 100s

what the fuck. is this going to be better than horizon 2?

I think you're wrong, I think Japan will be next and they'll have mountain passes for running in the 90s as well as some tokyo clone for fast and furious 3

guys im gonna install windows 10 for this game
help

Here's some lube, easy it in slowly...

Yes, did you play the demo?
It's a straight gem of a game.

That's what I be sayin. We payed the same price back when in the 90s. This is no different than what I'm use to.

>tfw always use the old classic mustangs

Who else /BOSS/ here?

I never turn basic assists off in Forza Horizon, ABS and auto transmission because I don't fucking care.

I do like you do but I put it on manual (no clutch) because I feel like this is a game where you at least have to do that lol

And if you want it cheaper just wait six months

yep.

See MS is creating an impulse buy for me by including the PC version with this game. In all honesty it's a great buy for 2 copies of the game. But I only game on XB1 and I don't feel like spending the $60 right now since I got Sonic Mania collectors.

>Australian
>Play the demo
>Driving through the forest and trees
>Looks nothing like Australia

It's too green. Maybe it's because I'm in Tasmania?

Still going to buy it. Microsoft is based for allowing you to play on both Xbone and PC.

is there cross play

Does this game let me put waifus on my car?

The Aventador IS the new Fiero, isnt it?

love that car and for some reason i love the stuff on the back window

Only assist I keep turned on is braking lines. I have bad eyesight and cant really tell when a turn is unless I either stare at the minimap or the braking line.

so is there crossplay if I buy the physical version?

Yes
You can even put your waifu in the drivers seat

yep
i dont even like racing games but the first horizon game was fucking great

yes it's one of those "play anywhere" games, but I think that only applies to digital copies

louvers fuck yeah

Because louvers are sexy

Brah, the Maroondah highway around Fernshaw IS like that.

I like how it's kind of a condensed Australia with Byron Bay, Maroondah, the fucking outback and Surfers Paradise all in one map.

This is the coldsteel the hedgehog of automobiles. Why does every racing game need it's own specially created meme car now?

>the first horizon game was fucking great
weird you think so, unless you havent played 2. general consensus is the first isn't so good, second is a large improvement and from the demo/showings of 3 it got even better.

i need more

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy5BYzZW6ss

So outside of maybe buying the Deluxe edition off the Microsoft store and buying the car pack later (the Ultimate edition seems to pretty much be exactly Deluxe edition + Car pack pricing), is there any cheaper way to go for a Windows 10 copy?

Microsoft store preorder is $10 of credit so it saves a bit if I end up wanting the car pack.

never played the 2nd but the first was great imo and if the 3rd improves on that even better

because all humans are nerds, all of them. and they all have something they care to goddamn much about.

>chvrches

Looks like a great multiplat!
I'll enjoy playing it on PC.

PS4 + PC Master Race!
Literally no reason to own an Xbox One

New topic, favorite car from Horizon 2/Ms 6

will i enjoy this if i didnt like apex?

>Drive Club is better!

Sonygger here. I'll be enjoying it on my PC. :^)

well shit, I hope it doesn't hog way too much space or runs like shit on pc, that seems to be the verdict with every Xbox exclusive on pc

if you didn't like apex because it was a sterile track sim like literally every other racing sim, but you still like racing games, then most likely yes

>"racing"
uhh, yeah, it IS racing, what the fuck else is it?

fucking 10/10 demo.

i got the ultimate version so i'll be playing on thursday night.

This game is what dreams are made off.

Both Apex and Forge seemed to run well on PC I kinda expect this game to perform similarly, but the exorbitant space requirements seem to be the norm these days

>tfw suddenly want my racing fix
>only now discover that Forza H3 comes out soon
>no Xbone or W10

Daily reminder that if you played Halo MCC or 5 before launch, you got a free Warthog

welp, there's always this dime a dozen bullshit

What are the recommended specs to run it if there are any? I have a 390 but my CPU is pretty old.

I was about to ask if this was in the game

Based user

I want my 458 italia not a puma

this apply to you if you played 5 on xbone and then play horizon on PC?

CTR > PC > AC > RR > FM > Enthusia > Hot Wheels Turbo Racing > R:Racing Evolution > Drive Club > Auto Modellista > Asphalt Airborne > Miracle Space Race > cockroach races at the locak fair > Gran Turismo 6

And then you can share your waifu designs with other people around the world.

You have to play Halo with an account and you'll get a message from microsoft.

>Hot Wheels Turbo Racing

This game was so criminally underrated.

To everyone that does not know what the Horizon series is please read.

It's more arcade than the standard forza*you can still turn on the realistic wear and tear if you want though*.

It's comes with song that fit the game like old school EA did with most of their titles. Music is everything to this game series, here are the intros for both games that are the demos basically luring you in.

youtube.com/watch?v=NprqOvikHFI

FH2 had ASMR shit

youtube.com/watch?v=piIM0JkkGc8

Other than that this game is not a serious racing game, but back then all racing games were like that, thats when racing games were fun............................................................................nigger

CPU: i7 3820 @ 3.6GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 or NVIDIA GTX 1060

AMD: R9 290X or AMD RX 480

VRAM: 4GB

RAM: 12GB

Hard Drive Type: HDD

Available Space: 55GB

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Windows Version: Windows Anniversary Edition 64-bit 14393.101

It has to be Windows 10 AU because that contains the stuff for Cross Play.

Amazon prime members pay 45 for pre orders of new games, I did ms store and Im gonna use the 10 dollars to help with Cuphead

It's a nice PC game.

so I'm better off with the xbone version then?

If you have even the slightest desire to play the game on PC in the future, you can buy the digital version.

Not for the Windows 10 version, the only way to get it that way is via the digital code.

You had to have played Halo Master Chief Collection or Halo 5

Microsoft will then send you a message with a download code for the Warthog to be available for Horizon 3.

What snacks should I buy for Friday release?

wait.......is his dick out?

Whatever Australians eat.

user what are you doing

I didn't get my message, do you need to do something else?

Just goes to prove those old fags who ride around in those skin tight suits are, indeed.. huge queers.

spiders and sand?

a slab of VB or XXXX, some prawn on the barbie and tim tams for dessert

Spread with Vegemite

what is this?

Just boot up Halo MCC or 5 now and play a few levels. Might still have time for you to get the Wartie

Lamb chops and snags on bread with tomato sauce.

nope

What in sam's hell is a puma?

I hate sand. It's coarse and it gets everywhere.

Lamborghini Cilantro

Did they put any maps along the great divide?

Warren sounds like a cunt.

Not even the most bogan of bogans sound like that.

>Cilantro
It's clearly a Lamborghini Arrejuntador

well it's not in america is all i know, basically 2 photos were released because after those 2 pics he just molested *raped* them.

Since the devs are massive toyota supra fanboys you'll be at 5 seconds behind every 15 year old who's using one.

Having fun winning in anything that isn't a "Paul walker car" or "JDM Icon".

Who making a Windows 10 partition for Forza here?

>have no spare money
>have shit GPU
>this game comes out
Just end my life fampai.
Apex tells me it can't even download because my machine "doesn't meet the minimum requirements".

>Select all images with cars
Fuck this captcha.

>implying
Just cause we live in the age of trendy ARPGs doesn't mean there aren't other genres too.

Forzaghini Horizon Threeie

The aussy voiceover guy? I've definitely heard worse.

HELL YEAH

WHO /MUSCLE/ HERE?

EXOTIC FAGS CAN FUCK OFF

I still can't believe we've come to the point where a warthog is actually drivable in a game unlike Forza 4

Is he also the voiceover guy? I'm talking about the guy in the Jeep on the first race in the demo.

Sounds like an overdone Australian accent

>Project Cars at #2
not quite sure about this list, was somewhat close to liking it

No one's shilling an xbone anyway you insecure mongol. Microsoft already thanks you for using windows 10 :^)

I'm honestly really fucking tempted to buy an Xbone for this. Fuck using Windows 10.

>post '92 corvette

This guy is salty and doesn't know shit about shit

>tfw bought it primarily for playing on PC but can play it on Xbone with friends if they get it because of the cross-platform purchase thing

Honestly pretty damn cool

i remember having a lot of fun with horizon 1 back on the 360 just preordered horizon 3 off the windows store, cant wait for some comfy STRAYA cruisin wiht pals

Just buy a small SSD for a separate w10 install and only use it for exclusive games. That's what I'm doing.

>Fuck using Windows 10.
>Instead, I'll buy this locked down Windows 10 machine!

I've played both so I have an extra code if anyone wants one

Does the PC Forge tool count?

I really don't trust it to not overwrite my dual-boot.

Can you even pirate W10?

>win 10

Also Tim Tams.

delet

Does anyone here know how the DLC works for these games? My last Forza was back when games were mostly free of this shit.

Usually I wouldn't even consider getting the 'ultra cuck' edition with all the DLC passes but they made it so it also comes out earlier and on the weekend if you buy the 100 dollarydoo version so I'm tempted.

How does the DLC work? Are the DLC cars exclusive or can you get them with in game money? What's the deal with the VIP thing? Is it some kind of subscription that you have to renew? Or is it a permanent thing?

how will we play this on windows 7

wait until its on steam

Grow up

Ok what the duck is the deluxe and ultimate edition shot

I can get an Xbone for $150 easy.

If you're that paranoid just take your other install out while you're installing but that's a pretty silly assumption.

As for getting a copy I think there are ways to still get it for free using some windows accessibility shit. I still have to look into it.

W10 is free

>tfw upgrading failing hard drive for an ssd just for horizon 3
tell me its worth it guys, I still have my g27 that I want to use, but the crew is just awful with a wheel.
let me fix that for you
"gamers don't give two fucks about racing games" you are not the target audience, the target audience are car enthusiast that like their games casual. no normie or gaymer would give to shits about this while plenty of people are hyped as fuck about them.

Wait, they are all ready developing the sequel when the game just came out? I would play the SHIT out of a Tokyo street/Japanese countryside racer.

Corvette. Obviously.

if they can make a fun as fuck highway system, that would literally be able to hold my attention for a long time until the next TXR gets crowd funded/made

Hopefully the PC port won't be shit like 6: Apex.

>They still haven't fixed the stuttering issue people have with that!
>laughingMS.jpg

I'm a sonygger & will be enjoying it on my pc :D

What's the PC port like?

How are the car sounds in the game?
Not interested with sports cars but how does old muscle cars sound if they even have it?

Nvm, thought the game has been released.

>no rx7 body kit

Hot Wheels promotional car

Can you pirate Windows Store gaemus? I might try this out.

There is footage up from the demo. Haven't seen any American muscle yet but I'm trying not to spoil myself. The new ute sounds pretty good though if that's any comparison.

Nothing is free my man.

The car packs are exclusive, so it's a matter of if you're willing to pay the money for however many cars are included (which may only have 1 you really want). The VIP status gives you exclusive events and rewards.

LOD on Xbox One is fucking horrible

Fiero with a body kit

If they keep to their "Forza Every Year" schedule since Horizon 1 came out, I guess so.

Does the PC version got a demo?

Cross play with X1 players?

What car you going to main?
E24 here, going to squeeze every single bit out of the M30, but keep it NA for that responsiveness.
E31 with twin turbos slapped on that monstrous V12 for when I need to do some heavy lifting.
I wish I had the money to twin turbo my V12 BMW, or even drive it and not let her rot in the garage

nope

>steam

Not until after release

twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/775477450046341122

Thank fuck, there would be an endless stream of ugly veilside rx7's.

It looks like other digital retailers are selling the game now. Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop in addition to Microsoft.

Kinda but not really. Window's store apps aren't executables. They're in the UWC format or something and the scene hasn't wrapped their heads around that yet. But Forza will be getting a demo on PC after release so that's cool.

>Check Toyotas in the confirmed car list
>No MR2 AW11 or SW20
>That piece of shit 92 celica made it in
Wew, and I was just about to preorder too.

>wanting snap oversteer meme machine
Just get a miata like the faggot you are

>1060
Enjoy that 30 fps

you were able to with Quantum Break
not sure why Recore didn't follow.. maybe low interest?

It wouldn't surprise me if they had it in DLC down the road for a quick buck.

Can I play the events with my friends if they don't have it?

I want to get my friend a copy so I have someone to play with but I don't want to get them the silly pass shit because they don't really care about racing.

Better than an entire OS

I played mcc and halo 5 and microshit never emailed me a warthog code, what the fuck

>chvrches
>not one of the shittiest electronic pop groups out there

>snap oversteer
>an excuse made by shitty drivers who can't corner at low speeds
You can keep your hairdresser car. Have fun being called gay by 17 year old wogs in their falcons.

I got mine yesterday.
Would've given that one to you if I didn't redeem it already, sorry.

Check in the xbox app. They usually send codes in messages to you xbl account

>E31
>hairdresser
Only hairdresser here is you with your pansy ass 4 banger.

>review embargo
>All near perfect scores
>Just for a racing game that 'looks" nice
>Drive club didn't even get this much
>Review embargo

Nice paid scores

I suppose I can find peace in that...

Are you the 70/100 guy from previous thread?
The one who claims a racing game can't get a high score because it's just a racing game

Because driveclub wasn't that much to be honest.
It didn't have a huge open environment to drive around, it didn't have more cars than you could possibly need it didn't have engine swapping and turbocharging your moms grocery getter or your neighbours Ferrari, it didn't have jack shit.

Any reseller selling the ultimate edition for cheap? For European Xbox live accounts.
I prefer physical copies but those are just the base game, and you don't get the win 10 version.

Unfortunately not. You either have that VIP thing or you can't access that content.

There aren't any resellers for Window's store apps user.

do I already need to own forza horizon 3? because I didn't buy it yet.

Are people really this exited for a bad need for speed 4 clone?

>2 months later all the models gets exported to GTA or Rfactor for both better city driving and better simulation.
Yes.. im also waiting.

So you are here every thread to... hype?

Super excited for this. Just wish Playground had gotten a local team to perfect the finer details
>Not enough Australian cars
>AI doesn't follow local give-way rules
>LHD cars being driven by "locals" and despite Straya having one of the most diverse markets in the world, only Audi, Merc and Fords are in the driveways
>No toegays out in the rainforest
>Police aren't hiding in the bushes with radars
>Have not seen a single fixed-point/red light camera
>Don't get pulled over for a "random breath test" just because you're driving an import
>No ratty VT Commodores or AU Falcons getting around and neither are an option
>Cars can't do proper burnouts
>Poor smoke effects
>Shitty "indie" music (that's obviously more popular overseas) instead of classic Australian groups like AC/DC or Area 7
>No wildlife jumping out in front of you at dusk/dawn
>Mount Panorama isn't a location
>No Summernats-esque event

It's obvious Playground have no idea about the finer aspects of Australian car culture.

Ah well that's shit. Thanks for the info.

>a 4 speed automatic
You should have stuck with your fagata.

Need For Speed is in trouble because of Forza Horizon

The best I can say is if you have any leftover Amazon credit, you can get a key from them. You can also wait for it to go on sale during Black Friday.

>Want to buy a racing wheel to play games on my Bone and PC
>There's compatibility issues everywhere
>MIcrosoft's bullshit policies are to blame

What are my options?

Don't forget arguing/fighting kiwis because they live near to you. Or poms because they're poms.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Nope. I haven't ordered yet and I got my code

Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
Thrustmaster T300RS
Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
Thrustmaster T150
Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel

All the major names. Don't buy the cheap stuff. If you want the cheapest good quality on the list, go fot T150/TMX, they're the same wheel. If you want good quality at a price, G27/29. You can mix and match most of those wheel parts between them too

>2016
>62€ pc game
Fucking jews

>hype?
You know it

>no dedicated shitposting cafes in environs
>don't get called "a good cunt" once

I want to be immersed, but this ruins it

>mfw my dfgt isnt supported
a-atleast it still plays good with a controller

yes

Not sure if you're still here user, but can i have it? Warthog looks fun to drive in.

>Mount Panorama
Such a missed opportunity, they already have the track in 6 they could have just slotted it in some corner of the map without too much effort.

Also I could have sworn I saw a Falcon ute driving around in the demo.

Need for speed died after underground 2 because open world racing was too outlaw, and not correct.
Like the intent to ban gore in games, but this time worked, so midnight club is dead, street legal is dead, need for speed relied on that story based on 90s cliches, ended up doing a movie, now its a walking corpse, no soul invovled.
The genre is dead as it was, the only shit remaining is what need for speed 4 or even porsche was, long boring runways.

Now, want to even talk about the AI in this entire genre?
LOL no.

i watched some footage from the review version, he's not so exagerated in the normal content, but still exaggerated, however i've definitely heard people that sound like him here fairly frequently. the oppening scene is over the top

>review embargo

Every game I have EVER seen with a review embargo has been unmitigated shit

>BMW E31 850 CSi
>6 speed manual
>cheapest car that will get you to 300km/h and beyond
That's the CSi, not the CiA which is automatic.

you can play it with them anyway, the multiplayer is cross-platform

Roush

They always do that, user. If they know the game is going to sell and there's inevitably going to be a sequel they might as well put a small team at work at least planning the next game.

I bought a G29 recently and it works with Assetto Corsa. Dirt Rally, Project Cars, The Crew, Race 07, and Game Stock Car Extreme no problems. Only Driver: San Francisco had issues and 5 mins in the settings fixed it.

Just because it isn't supported doesn't mean it won't work.

I don't remember ever being this hyped for a racing game.

I do, it was called Burnout Paradise, I still haven't recovered

What's the matter with apex?

How does FH3 make itself beter than NFS:Rivals?

I don't see a reason not to.shit is like 150 now a days

its got more realistic physics, while still not being a sim.

that and there's like 350 cars at launch with a crazy huge map in all different racing disciplines with an actually active online community. if you like car games and youve never played forza you owe it to yourself to at least try it once, though i will admit if youre a pure racing fan, forza motorsport is the better of the forza series' in that regard, motorsport is only circuit racing though

overpriced fanatec shit

if only there were some way to have 2 operating systems installed on your computer...

Cool, I will check it out.

t500RS
Dont look back.
>inb4 its 2016
Whatever. after all this years still works perfectly.
Would you spend like 1k for that belt fanatec and all its DLC wheels?

>Racing game is GOTY

I love it

What about Automobilista?

Is this when shills pretend to like racing games again?

gears 4 will be hailed as a masterpiece and will have over a 95 on metacritic, screencap this

>2011
Forza Motorsports 4, Metacritic 90+
Gears of War 3, Metacritic 90+

>2016
Forza Horizion 3, Metacritic 90+
Gears of War 4, Metacritic 90+

its the prophecy

if Rod fucks us on this one I will be slightly upset

just cause i dont wanna hype you too much, do bare in mind its not really like need for speed when it comes to driving, a corner where you just lift off the gas in NFS you probably have to brake hard and down shift 2 gears in forza...

But its really fun anyway, and you get used to it quickly

youtu.be/5E0hfvE5lQk reliant confirmed best vehicle

NEW SHILLING THREAD READY TO GO...

>Microsoft already thanks you for using Windows 10 and providing them with all of your personal data

All forza games are like that, shills talking about how it's the greatest racing game ever, despite them never having played a racing game before and everyone else calling it "meh"

Oh hey it's you again.

Name me a more "fun" modern driving serie than FH
>protip: you can't

List of society that don't sell personal data on their customers:

>with fun i mean easy as shit so i dont need to know shit abou cars, but being able to drive the fastest shit aviable, also with a story, something to dig in you know...

Trackmania

geforce.com/hardware/10series/gears-of-war-4-bundle

gtx 1060 got screwed

but the majority of forza games dont have a story dipshit

PRELOAD IS ON

no fucking way why would they not put that into the game

The xx60s series always gets hosed, don't they?

>serie than FH (forza horizon)

Cutscenes from the 1st
youtube.com/watch?v=O-ax8xxFRWo

Cutscenes from the second
youtube.com/watch?v=BIRleWJ1ZiA

At least do some little reading pajeet, dont be so obvious.

>50 gb

>microsoft store
so no crack then. SHIT GAME I DIDNT WANT IT ANYWAY

Forza 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 No story
Forza horizon 1, 2, 3 Story

6 > 3

You speak english?
The motherfucker said forza horizon.

poorfag

people saying it cant be pirated.
Why? will be online only?
Quantum Break got BTFO..

I asked in another racing thread but it 404ed

Project Cars or Assetto Corsa?

Assetto Corsa

Ford Fiesta

>total arcade or simcade
you decide.

Ass corsa

This is literally the ONLY game I want not available on my PS4.

So I wish everyone who plays this, no matter if xKek or PCuck a wonderful time with it. Show the industry that arcade racers deserve love.

>Try to preload
>Pausing it causes an error so I have to restart the download.

That certainly isn't annoying.

those reviews are fucking impressive boi

Almost all of those are literal who's though

Half of these don't work. Retard

Why would you pause it?

still don't want it nigga #blowme

So I bought it on the microsoft store for PC in a web browser. But it's not saying I own it in my computer's own microsoft store, like via the task bar. What gives?

well yeah i just noticed that
it pauses by itself and restart at 7-8gb... what the actual fuck?

did you log in with same account? since i see icon with add user to the left ofsearch bar

How is the driving in this game?

I can't login on my PC's Microsoft store. It just brings up that grey bar then it goes away.

then you are screwed since your app store is bugged, try to reinstall store?

>windows 10 only

get fucked microshit

I'm two minutes from putting my fucking computer into the wall. I'm so sick of Microsoft's buggy ass OS.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ES3uJaylz4&feature=youtu.be

>there are people who turn off ABS
>even on cars that have ABS

panda 86

There are times where you want a full on lock brake.
ABS also suffers on loose surfaces.

Projecy CARS only because there is more of an actual game inside it. Both are bad, but its the slightly less bad of the two.

>there are people who turn off ABS
>even on cars that have ABS that can be turned off

Ok user.

Assetto Corsa

I wish they would have picked a different ute for the starter. The bed on the Maloo is too high and the tailgate reflectors ruin the aesthetic.

Is the Maloo actually a starter?

I thought it was just one of the cars they chose for the demo.

the demo cars are the starter cars I think

Is there a VL Calais in the game? We nee that hektik flutter uleh

youtube.com/watch?v=fq2ekzptguo
Dose it cunt

This is the last time I ever listen to Cred Forums. They said all Xbox exclusives were trash and here comes this series to PC.

Shit is banging. It's like Motostorm mixed with Dirt.

>grip racing

>It's like Motostorm mixed with Dirt.

It's literally nothing like either of those.

A 1995 Geo Tracker, the most fashionable car.

No Steam no buy. MS can fuck off. One DRM is more than enough.

Yeah, it is. I know you're not speaking from experience but I am.

Either way, I'm enjoying it. Thanks for nothing Cred Forums.

And why would you ever pick the other cars over the S15 anyway?

>MECUM

The 67 is the far better model. People only chose the 69 to be edgy.

Because I'm not a fan of RB kits.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Where do I get it cheaper?

Just the base game, idc bout the other shit

>12 PLAYER LOBBIES WITH EACH DRIVER DRIFTING DOWN MT FUJI IN RICED UP TOYOTAS

HIGH SPEED OPEN WORLD TOGE RACING REVIVIAL WW@

I'm fucking buying an Xbone if this is true

gg man, time for reinstallation of windows 10 or just move straight into linux

You don't want to support developers, user? :^)

Singapore Microsoft store is the cheapest i've found.

>Listening to Cred Forums

>Yeah, it is.

No it's not you fucking mong.

It's like TDU, TDU 2, The Crew etc

It's fucking nothing like Motorstorm or Dirt.

>He hasn't played Pacific Rift

Please tell me more about how Horizon 3 is like a crazy post apocalyptic arcade racer set on closed circuits with nitro boosting monster trucks.

You're an idiot.

>Rumours for Horizon 4 already

Xbone lineup that bad, huh.

What specs do I need for this game?

>Wait, they are all ready developing the sequel when the game just came out?

I know people get really offended at the prospect of shit like this (not necessarily you user), but i'm forever amazed at how little real world experience Cred Forums has with regards to business, industry and project management in general.

If you want to keep people employed, and most game developers do, you need work for them, that means rolling projects, not start/stop production because projects on a scale like this have fucking HUGE ramp up times just for pre-production, let alone actual production.

When we budget productions (televisions and movies in my case) we do it 3-4 projects in advance because storyboarders, pre-vis and concept artists obviously aren't doing anything beyond the initial stages, the same goes for layout artists, modellers, texture artists....all of them are sitting around doing nothing by the time the production has moved into animation, lighting, rendering, post-prod etc

If your running small 2-5 person indie teams which don't have huge ramp up times or colossal overheads it's fine, but for big AAA shit, you bet your ass they have other shit in the works long before their current project hits the market.

It's not out right? There's no beta or anything?

I can install it but that's what, a pre-load?

>The guy who said The Tomorrow Children and Shadow Of The Beast would get over 90 on metacritic is back

lel

There's early access if you pre-order the fuck huge edition, but i'm not sure if that's for PC.

Anyone managed to get this running on 1511 yet? I don't want to upgrade to 1607 as it breaks my drivers.

If you buy the ultimate edition, you can play it on the 23rd on PC as well.

>Things that never happened

>tfw got a day off on friday to play it

game ready drivers for it launch tomorrow, hopefully that will fix it for you

Genuinely asking, is this game fun for someone who's into Arcade racers more than simulations or realistic ones
Sorry for the bad English, I just wanna know if it would make a good gift for my dad

I know. The Tomorrow Chilren and Shadow Of The Beast bombed spectacularly along with No Man's Sky and Uncle Shu is closing down more studios before releasing a mid-generation upgrade not even the Sonyggers at Neogaf want.

Amazing scenes seeing Sonyggers on 24/7 suicide watch :)

Neato.

It's pretty much a perfect Dad game, just look up a lets play of Forza Horizon 1/2, the formula hasn't changed at all, it's just more of the same.

>Arcade racing
>Car customization/upgrading
>Open world driving

Anniversary breaks a lot more than just GPU drivers FYI. Even my keyboard won't work under this shit.

"racing", this is more a arcade driving game.

So it's a pre-load?

Volkswagen Rabbit GTI

I don't know anyone else who has any issues with that, did you try reinstalling windows?

So your strawman bombed spectacularly while those Xbone """""exclusives"""""" bomb either critically, commercially or both.

You sound flustered, rscottycuck. Maybe tonight's the night Mommy lets you have a taste of Tyrone's shaft? :^)

NO NO NO

I WANT THE WHOLE DEVELOPMENT TEAM TO STOP WORKING AFTER RELEASE!

What's good about it?

Is it more like TDU than all the other million racing games

>1991 M3
Fuck yes, finally a quality game that features the E36 M3.

Pretty much every Forza has had the E36

does this run well on pc

No because I'm not a fucking moron. I rolled back. And if you didn't see the threads about Anniversary breaking game pads then you're blind.

Thanks for the help friend

I've been playing the Apex Beta (Which is functionally the same) on my shitbox (R9 270x) and getting 60fps.

The only problem is it crashing randomly

>crashing randomly
Need more ram power m8

Wait, Tomorrow Children was released?

Apex is optimized as fuck

That's not even a joke, I do. Thread on the forum is saying 2GB VRAM/8GB RAM causes crashes.

I was gonna torrent this because I'm poor af, but I'd need a better graphics card so it didn't crash every hour ;___;

>No because I'm not a fucking moron.
>Having to roll back

Everything works on my win10 pc.

nobody knows
and? apex is just track racing game with not much to render, apex (aka forza 6) on xbox1 runs at 60fps, while forza forizon 3 runs at 30fps

Just take it off then?

110 American fucking dollars to play the game three days early.

I may actually bite.

When does it come on PC? I am going to build a PC for it. I need an i7 and 16gb of fast ddr4 plus wait and see GPU scores.

I bought the ultimate edition, yet I can't play it. Feels bad mang.

Game comes out 9/23/16 12.00am your local time

it's TDU if TDU was good

So does this have more cars than the previous game?

Fucking hell i'm poorfaggin it atm fml.

Wasn't the 100 dollar ultimate edition supposed to give you early access?

That's ultimate, regular comes out 27

>3 more days
Man fuck this, fuck all of this. Can't I like fucking freeze myself or like get a time machine or some shit.

>buying Windows 10 store games

t. sonychima

I own a PS4, I just wouldn't touch the W10 Store with a barge pole

Does anyone know if my Car-fu is in the game?

>I own a PS4
we have noticed

aye

I'm getting the Xboner version.

it's a unicycle you dip

I also have 500 PC games. I'm not telling you not to get the game, I'm just saying I wouldn't touch the W10Store version.

hnnnnnnnnnnngg fucking sold

I live in Sydney so it would be so fucking cool if I could find my suburb/region. Shit just exploring the outback will be sweet.

>American muscle
Have fun not winning a single race.

It rock wheel.

Right

Sure you do, user

Post your desktop

I have only really played NFS Underground, GRID,Ridge Racer Unbounded and Flatout 2 a lot.

What should I expect?

I'm a mustard and I know I won't.

Not going to change to Win10 unless it's literally impossible to play all new games without it.

Also, the game may come to Steam (and older OSes) later, just like Quantum Break in 8 days.

>store.steampowered.com/app/474960/

Obviously paid shills

Maximum comfiness

>it's microsoft so dey gotta be shills

fuck outta here boogeyman buttboi

>Forza Horizon 4 set in Japan
>city racing
>TOUGE

They can have all of my money.

woooooooooooooow

Do you wear tinfoil hat also so bill gates can't read your mind?

Use shutup10 and go into privacy in the control panel and turn it all off. It's more secure than win7. Also you don't need a third party AV garbage anymore, (except periodic scans with malwarebytes ofcourse) and windows defender is good. Win10 so far has a performance increase in all my games and the OS uses way less RAM.

I really understand the fear over upgrading windows. I stuck with XP until support stopped THEN forced myself to learn win7, but this time around I can say I am happy with win10 as it so far has better support for apps and has a quicker snappier feel.

Now let's get real here, the only problem I have legit ran into is a weird stutter or lag when streaming inside a browser which is completely resolved by changing the audio format to 44.1khz. I believe win 7 had some issues with this also which is why I ended up downloading everything and playing through MPC.

>camero
pls no

It's not 2001 anymore Clarkson.

How come MS is trying an exclusive store again?

That was at a time not every game was tied to steam by default.

Even with the cut Valve takes, I would argue that MS would earn more if they just published the game on steam.

Does it have 4 player splitscreen on PC?

very much so

They would. Windows Store accounted for something like 10% of all PC sales of Rise of the Tomb Raider, which had a simultaneous Steam release

Not really.
Think about it.
Every copy of Windows 10 has the store, and everyone that has 10 already has an account. If they want the game, they can get it easily/

Sure, you'll lose the impulse buyers and a few autists, but not a massive difference at the end of the title life.

People check steam daily, no one bothers to launch the Windows store.

As a Sonyfag, there is only one exclusive franchise I am genuinely jealous about, and Forza is it.

Enjoy the last car game franchise not to go to complete shit. Appreciate it. Cherish it.

already RUINED, gonna cancel preorder those filthy weebs ruins everything i thought i can finally be free without them

piratebay

They can get to the store easily until they realise the game they want is €70 and then just close it immediately. Gears of War UE was Windows Store only and the game is completely dead because no Steam release.

>Sure, you'll lose the impulse buyers and a few autists, but not a massive difference at the end of the title life.

I don't think you're quite aware of how much revenue Steam brings in a year, especially during sales. Anyone who's even semi-series about PC as a gaming platform has Steam installed.

a FAMAS

>Has more horsepower and weighs less
>HEY GUY CHECK THIS XD

Post a proper comparison with the same specs.

I played both Halo 5 and the MCC and still no code, what the fuck man

Impossible to compare as the vette can't finish a lap

Don't respond to the ass mad gm fangirls.

At least he got an S rank.

>he doesn't know x2

lol

mad car as fuck

Svindyrt det spillet her :\

Wait is that Akina? Is it community made?

Yeah, it's a community made track. IIRC the guardrails can be pretty glitchy.

>there's a site that calls itself trusted reviews

WTF, now I actually trust them

How well does this run on PC

MCC should have done it. I never played MP and haven't picked up 5 yet and got my code last week.

They won't let anyone play the PC version and it releases in less than 48 hrs, mean while the console version went gold at the end of August and reviewers have been playing it for the past 10 days. They released a console demo last week and said the PC demo would come after launch.

Do the math, shit is busted.

As a guy who only played some of Horizon 1 from the games with gold offer and not really into cars, will this game be comfy for me? I think going down the outback listening to those tracks would be sweet

Pretty sure there are vehicle classes so your old banger isn't coming up against the latest lambo

>Apex 1985
>5

one fucking job

The classes are more like restrictions to keep the lambos from being raped by ridiculously powerful VW bugs and such.
One thing I love about forza is that it doesn't really force you to move from your favourite car, unless the track specifically requires you to use a specific car.

Shit, you could play through Forza 3&4 with your starting car if you felt like it, yet race against super cars.

>My shitty banged up 1 litre Aygo isn't in the game

whats the point

Forza 4 is for you then.

haha it's actually in what the fuck

There's a lot of "the fuck are you doing here" cars in Forza 4 thrown in for shits and giggles and to pad up the car count so they could show off against gran turismo with their 1k cars and shit.

Good thing is, you can go against pretty much anything with the Aygo if you want, even against BUGADDI BEYRON :DD if you feel like it and knock them down a notch if you know your shit.

Yeah, i would buy this if i didnt have to install botnet10 and use their dogshit store to play it.

am I the only one playing it on xbone?

>being loyal to DRM

UFO KEK

>use their dogshit store to play it.

>press buy
>install
>click play
>play

?

>Owning Spyware Mobileapps 10

Friendly reminder to use manual transmission w/ clutch.
Handbrake turns are not drifts.

>sonycucks this mad

Cred Forums group when?

Can you custom create livery designs for this game or is shit like this and the anime ones in the thread done with mods?

Every Forza has a good livery editor and has improved on it in every game. Horizon 3 is no different and you can also access liveries made in 5 and 6 so there's already a ton of them available.

Gran Turismo will always be the better racing game.
Forza is for Doritos and Dew

only a huge faggot would enjoy so many miatas

>No engine swaps
>No twin turbocharged V8 AE86
>No custom liveries
>No damage model
>No interior in half of the cars
>No fun

Gran Turismo has been objectively worse than Forza since GT4 tho

Better games get better scores shitlord

>FH4 set in japan
Muh dick.

It won't work unless you have Anniversary Update. All I can say is to have local copies of whatever latest drivers you have just in case.

Its a robin reliant

Game releases next week dufus.

Nice thanks

It's a lamborguini cebolla

Corvette's won lemans 6 times

>le drive cars FASTT GAME!
fucking casual cocksuckers. you should only be playing rpgs, and beat em ups... those are the only "true" games

Should I Cred Forums?

yeah, FF XV goty for sure!
hype hype hype!

No and neither should I..
But I'm gonna do it anyway

Amazon, Best Buy, and Gamestop are also selling digital codes if that makes a difference.

No game is worth 99 fucking burgerbucks

vrooooooooooooom

sheeit

how will this run on older hardware on pc?

i have a 560ti and an ok amd processor

i'm praying it's optimized.

>and an ok amd processor
>an ok amd processor
>ok
>amd

hey, when you're broke everything is ok, am i right

GRID 3 will shit all over this

I didn't even know GRID 3 was being made and GRID 2 was terrible