Which games are you most excited for, Breath of the Wild, Scalebound, or Horizon and why?

Which games are you most excited for, Breath of the Wild, Scalebound, or Horizon and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/DigitalFoundry/videos
digitaltrends.com/gaming/cemu-wii-u-emulator-update/
itechpost.com/articles/30981/20160919/the-elder-scrolls-6-the-elder-scrolls-6-update-settlements-guild-management-the-elder-scrolls-6-settlements-the-elder-scrolls-6-guild-management.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm excited for Horizon and Zelda. Scalebound looks very boring from the 2 gameplay vids they gave shown

Zelda seems "interesting", the whole gimmick of having deteriorating weapons makes the game bad to me on a first glance to be honest, will have to wait and see.

Scalebound seems a little... boring? I don't know. At least nothing special on a first glance.

Horizon looks like SJW simulator with that bitch who just WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP. Also female strong protagonist turns me off from games so really I don't give a shit about this one. I like woman who behave like woman.

>open world
>Platinum game
>open world
None.

I have a PS4, so naturally Horizon.

Breath of the wild because it looks fun

Not scalebound because the main character is cringeworthy, and not horizon because it looks trash

I don't know anything about Scalebound other than the name and that it's on Xbone.

Horizon looks like a game that does 1/1000th what BotW does... archery and hunting.

Of course I am looking forward to BotW, for the sweet Sheikah lore.

>SJW Simulator
>Weeb

Checks out

Scalebound and Horizon are just average games. Scalebound will probably surprise and Horizon will disappoint.

Zelda will be the goty.

>Also female strong protagonist turns me off from games
>posts Totori and Meruru
wat

Horizon > Zelda >>> Scalebound

Only correct answer

>cringeworthy

He's fucking dante to a T.

just watched a trailer for scalebound. the dialogue is so corny and the gameplay looks dull.

yes.

Horizon is made by the people who make the fucking killzone series. Its pretty much guaranteed to suck. Zelda looks good and I will wait on reviews for Scalebound

>"open world" shit on PS4
>"open world" shit on an inferior console
I don't have a bone, but I'm going to assume the center one is "open world" shit too.

If you look carefully you will notice Totori and Meruru are very cute girls. While the Horizon protag is fuck ugly. SJW only push butch ugly as fuck girls. Cute girls are anti SJW these days.

Zelda I am excited for.
Horizon might finally be the game to convince me to go full idort and get a PS4.
Scalebound has a bretty ugly aesthetic. But das okay, I just don't care for it.

t. xbro

they behave like girls, they sound like girls, their design is girly.

now look at that shit on horizon, if you changed the design to a man nobody would notice the difference, wouldn't even have to change the voice or tonality. its a manly """woman""".

>zelda looks good

horizon because sony always wins baby

totori and meruru are strong female leads
you should have said you don't like ugly female protagonists

BotW > Scalebound > Horizon

One one end, you have a protag that won't shut the fuck up, and on the other, you have a protag that doesn't speak at all, and then you have the middle

He's not Dante at all, he's a cockier Nero who talks too much. He's the worst MC Japan has ever made probably.

That said I'm pretty sure the game will be a lot better than it looks.

>platinum is bad meme

Get taste

Horizo>Zeld
gotta look up Alebou

This anti open world obsession on Cred Forums lately is so boring. MGSV really did a number on you guys

>they behave like girls, they sound like girls, their design is girly.

where in the games do they behave like men? I was playing another game then.

I play real games. Pacman.

I'll pick up Horizon simply for the fact that it's a game. Need something to go next to Bloodborne, one game alone doesn't stand up too well on my desk.

>Another zelda
>Another open world game filled with nothing
>Platinum tries to into dragon riding? huh neat

Horizon is beautiful but gameplay looks boring as fuck.

Zelda looks pretty ugly in places but the gameplay looks fun.

Also
>meruru

We were shitposting about it before MGSV.

It's funny because Zelda is doing open world -right- for a change.

I'm legitimately bored of open world games.
I'm sorry if this common opinion annoys you to the point of accusatory generalizations like some kind of meme.

How? BOTW world looks even emptier than MGSV

all because i got all systems

fag

why are people hyped for Horizon? it looks just like a Far Cry game in third person and with robots. do people think they're going to provide a Shadow of the Colossus experience? because that's the only reason I can imagine for why anyone would get hyped about this, and even that's delusional.

How many of them did you even play? Falloiut, MGS, and what? If you say you wasted your life on AC, then the only moron here is you.

nioh

>nintentoddler shit
>kamiya and platinumshit
>sonyshit from makers of Killzone

sure lets go with Kamiya

MFW all the Nintendo fags in the thread are lusting over BOTW.
MFW Scalebound and Final Fantasy XV will shit on BOTW

Zelda I am the most hyped for, but I am a bit worried about the huge world having jack shit to do in it and what the towns will be like. Also worried about how the NX version will run considering the Wii U one will probably run sub 30 FPS at times.

Horizon looks beautiful and I have been impressed by the trailers, but it does strike me as a 3rd person Far Cry.

Scalebound looks like trash honestly and the E3 demo made me not want to pick it up. I guess it just depends on how the final game is.

>It's funny because Zelda is doing open world -right- for a change.
please tell me how? I am genuinely curious for your opinion

Basically the world makes you think about how to get around.

See that temple up on that mountain surrounded by frozen lakes, monsters, and cliffs? Fuck you, figure out how to get up here you little bitch. protip: you won't

There's no floating bread crumbs, you only have tools to use and physics to abuse to get around and apparently the game doesn't tell you what to do next.

Digital Foundry explained it better than I can. youtube.com/user/DigitalFoundry/videos

It's okay when ___________

The only reason you nintedrones are saying scalebound is trash is because kamiya ditched Wii U and made it for Xbox one. If it was a Wii U exclusive like Bayoneete 2 you Nintendo fags would be leasing it

Also the world is actually huge, it's not a tiny open world that only serves as a gimmick. It's something massive to explore with dungeons and what not around it.

I hope there are villages but this isn't going to play anything like Horizon which is just another glorified movie game.

Man, I lost count circa 2012. You get a few sprinkles of ideas, but once everything starts trying to throw in crafting..
You can remove "shit" from my greentext or replace it with "game" if that's what bothered you.

im getting all 3

Maybe we should wait for the game to come out before hailing it as different, similar to how people are told to wait before calling something outright trash.

>Fuck you, figure out how to get up here you little bitch. protip: you won't
inb4 Link's magical tablet provides waypoints or they throw in those incredibly out of place wobbling sheikah stones

>Horizon which is just another glorified movie game.

Ah I see now, you could have just wrote “Im a Nintendron” to make it shorter

Is there a "none" option?
I reserve excitement for when I see it isn't shit and not "stage demo designed to highlight the best parts of a game without even glancing at anything less."

The “none” option is not posting ITT

this
don't you dare hurt op's feelings with different opinions
this is a circlejerk thread damn it

A lot of people have played it for hours and all they had to do was to explore with physics manipulating tools at their disposal.

Name another open world game that does this. You can't.

>wearing warm clothes in cold climates
>building rafts to cross rivers
>climbing mountains
>building bridges
>all with various tools
The point was you have to think about how to get past areas.

I don't own a wii u. Have you seen the TGS gameplay of Horizon? It looks exactly like TR2013 without the linear sections. TR also had crafting, hunting, and fetch questing. Oh but Horizon has a dialogue wheel. Yay.......

Zelda>Scalebound>Horizon
Zelda is most likely going to be at least decent, Scalebound looks at least interesting and has coop, so even if it is bad, it can still have fun with friends.
Horizon just looks boring as hell.

>Name another open world game that does this
Goat Simulator. And before you slam down on that keyboard to call me a shitposter, remember what you told me to do.

BoW

Because I only have a Wii U and a PC

I'm not that excited though

But that's a simulator, retard!

Scale bound is for xbox one and windows 10

Well Horizon has towns and villages you supposedly love so much, but I'm sure you'll ignore that

>Horizon Zero Dawn
>can only play as female
>Zero Dawn's Protagonist is Inspired by Ripley and Ygritte

FUCK, I really want to play this game. But it's going to be hard to convince me to enjoy playing visually as a woman.

>Oh you must be one of those faggots who only see women as kitchen bitches.

No i just want to play as a fucking dude. It's not that complicated.
Anyone else here feel this way?

The only thing Final Fantasy XV will shit on is the legacy of Hironobu Sakaguchi.

Zelda. So I can use my Wii U.

>shit on BOTW

Why doesn't everyone want all the games to be good.

IS THIS THE WORLD WE STILL HAVE TO LIVE IN

Nah, I don't mind playing as a girl. And not to fulfill some bullshit gender quota, but because sometimes I'd like to play as someone different for a change

Actually, it's a shitty third-person action game where you manipulate objects and physics to get to where you want to go.
Actual goat things are kept to a minimum.

I even gave you a moment to think before posting.

Scalebound>Horizon>>>>>>>Zelda

There's nothing noteworthy about Zelda. It looks like the shittiest mainline Zelda yet, worse than Skywards Sword or Wind Waker. I see no challenge, just gimmicks like clothes and physics puzzles from 2004.

What is wrong with you?

The character is annoying too, she's literally a heretic smart ass in the game's setting. Seeing village chiefs as useless women too is really cringy.

Maybe i'm thinking this way because i haven't really experienced a whole lot of entertainment where women are actual good interesting characters.

Hopefully i can be wronged.

Wii U emulator confirmed. That means I can get BOTW on pc
Pic related
digitaltrends.com/gaming/cemu-wii-u-emulator-update/

>we've seen literally nothing interesting in Scalebound, just basic combat
>Horizon looks like shit
>Zelda has tons of unique puzzles

So when did your heart melt?

Breath of the Wild>Scalebound>Horizon: Zero Dawn
I hated open world before MGS5. MGS5 just helped solidify my opinion that open world is bad. I didn't much care for Grand Theft Auto games or most other open world games before it. The best games are ones that have large quantities of freedom but aren't open world. Games where you unlock new areas to go to after completing certain tasks, but can still go back and forth whenever you want and sometimes its necessary to go back to previous areas. Being able to go wherever you want whenever you want right from the start destroys game design, and large open worlds have a bad habit of having lots of areas with nothing to do in them. Smaller areas can oftentimes be better as they have all the interesting stuff put into one place.
I'm optimistic for BOTW because it looks like its avoiding some of the issues open world games have, but still cautious about it because some things seem to show the same problems. In particular, the lack of music.

I literally don't give a fuck if the main character is boy or girl if the game itself is good

you sound like a bitch

I want to get hyped for Breath of the Wild, but after the past three 3D Zeldas, I can't help feeling Nintendo will put in some stupid questionable decisions that will ruin its possibilities.
>but people who played the demo
It's a demo. Everyone's going to wank over it like the previous games' demos. Wind Waker ended up rushed, Twilight Princess was bland, and I hated 70% of Skyward Sword.

Now give me (You)s in the form of "fuk u skyward sword was gud botw will be goty n ur bandwagon" or "not your blog faggot."

horizon > zelda = scalebound

might get a ps4 pro if horizon turns out to be really good and nx turns out to be shit

SS is a good game

Kill yourself, 12 year old

>we've seen literally nothing interesting in Scalebound, just basic combat
It's okay we understand your butthurt because kamiya didn't make scalebound Wii U

Horizon looks lame as fuck though, and I guarantee you that fewer people will give a shit about it after release than both Scalebound and Breath of the Wild.

>FFXV
>implying
Literally every other Square game coming out looks better than that kusoge

Horizon looks amazing but the protag doesn't.

The most recent footage showing her belly button and lower back with those leggings did massively increase the protagonists appeal to me though, I can get behind that outfit but the original ones were so shit.

You can tell Sony and Geurilla talked about it and decided to show off her new and more revealing outfit during the Pro conference. Its really stupid to make your game less appealing by alienating the majority of your demographic just to appease the sensitivities of an outspoken minority of political gender extremists.

Yeah I mean sure some fat ugly bitch might get offended that Aloy has a better physique than her, fucking get over it, having alloy look nice is not marginalizing anybody, it contextually makes sense that her body would be thin and the clothing should reflect the climate and environment she's in just like her hair makes sense but at the same time it doesn't hurt anybody to make it look nicer instead of the clumpy shit it looked like in the original footage.

I fucking hate western developers politics sometimes but dam Horizon still looks absolutely amazing. I'm paying zero attention to the other two games so I won't comment on them.

Honestly Scalebound. From what I've heard behind the scenes, it sounds better than both.

I'm strictly PC and I'm looking forward to Scalebound. I didn't lie, we've seen almost nothing from the game.

>the whole gimmick of having deteriorating weapons makes the game bad to me on a first glance to be honest

Have you played WW? Because if you had you'd understand that the game is just using this as a way to carry your temporary weapons with you.

>it took Zelda 30 years to get a puzzle from Sonic Adventure 2
>the other one was in 3D World
yay aonuma
dungeon looks neat though

>digitaltrends.com/gaming/cemu-wii-u-emulator-update/

I don't play console. But all of those look sick as fuck. If I was 9-14 I would be happy to share games and different consoles with friends. Those are some comfy watch someone and eat snacks games.

Real talk is Scalebound is development trouble? Delaying the game a whole year in January and what we have seen so far looks troubling. All these Activision cash grabs Platinum has been making won't help either

Zelda looks like a regular ol' Zelda title. It'll be middle of the line alright.

Scalebound could work if the bosses are really good. Otherwise I'm not convinced.

Horizon reminds me of all sorts of mediocre games. So I expect it to be so.

All in all, I don't think any of them will be GOTY. They all seem quite run of the mill.

All three.

Damn it feels good to be idort master race.

> Name another open world game that does this. You can't.

Grow Up/Grow Home.

Probably not nearly to the same extent as Zelda will but they do. And yeah it's really fun.

>Seeing village chiefs as useless women
Wait, Why the fuck are people trying to rewrite history? -Actually fuck that, I'm wasting my time even asking that question.

You know what's even fucking crazier is that in today's standards, Women think it's actually a improvement to 'be better or equal to men'.

I'm a fucking dude, And i think women who actually weren't 'barbaric heroic warriors' were fucking smarter than the male figures them selves in some aspects.
You make all of the men do the work for you, That way you don't have to do jack shit, Have a roof over your head, Food in your belly and someone willing to die for you and the family you pumped out that tiny vagina.
For hundreds of thousands of years, Men have literally done most of the work. And now women want a 'piece of the action' because we live in a world where you no longer have to fight for your food.

This shit is insane right?

Instead of hearing about what Scalebound may or may not be behind the scenes, what about all the footage that has been revealed so far? The last one at Xbox E3 didn't look too great and was received quite badly by the gaming media as far as I recall.

Back to Neogaf faggot.

meant to reply to

my man

None.

Damn it feels good to have standards.

Zelda does Town and villages better though.

You gotta remember Wonderful 101 looks like shit, and that Koshimbo or whatever his name is hates gaming press all together. He purposefully showed off a guy shooting a bow when everyone else was doing cool shit you could see. I'm excited for it, and even then, everything I know so far interests me, it could turn out good.

Ok so let me get this straight.

Cred Forums memed about the Wii U saying it was going to be the greatest console of all time after they showed Bayonetta 2, but it ended up only having 2-3 noteworthy games for it.

So now, the NX is the greatest console of all time because it has Zelda on it and...?

Why does anybody care about Shitendo or their consoles? Forza Horizon 3 just came out and has a higher score on metacritic than majority of Wii U games. So did Halo 5. Gears 4 is coming out. Shit, Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive came out in 2014 and were more interesting than fucking Bayonetta buttonmash shit. Don't you people play games not fucking movies that you beat in around 10 hours? Where's the multiplayer? Where's the skill? Where's the replayability?

>Real talk

Holy shit the Tumblr invasion is real.

Sorry, W101 looked like shit as well*

Another x-box fag scared of the might of the NX

>*triggered*
XD

halo 5 and sunset overmeme are objectively garbage though

Neither. Crackdown 3 looks better than all of them.

>Scalebound could work if the bosses are really good. Otherwise I'm not convinced.
Last I read it was a proper action RPG with a story so to me the bosses don't matter as much as the rest of the game, the rest that we haven't so much as glanced at.

There's no game coming out next year that will top the Zelda fun. Even if it's average there will be a lot of time spent on that game.

The production values aren't even remotely similar. That game is literally a weekend project.

Zelda looks like the most enjoyable to be honest. But I don't have a Wii U and I don't plan on getting it for one single game.

Scalebound has an interesting theme, but all in all, it looks incredibly casual. It looks like they wanted it to be difficult, but then Microsoft told them to casualise it, and they did.

Horizon looks interesting, but the main character is annoying as hell and talks too much. The gameplay also looks very average. I mean, it looks flashy, but as for actually playing it? It seems boring. Unfortunately I own a PS4, so I'll probably end up getting Horizon when I find it in a bargain bin

And Forza is a driving simulator so its automatically disqualified

NX is going to be a failure just like Wii U. Go cry to miyamoto about how great Mario rehashes are

>they throw in those incredibly out of place wobbling sheikah stones
>We've gotten to the point where people forgot that in the 64 games these were originally a secret hint systems that gave you generally vague clues to obscure quests which required you to complete one of the game's biggest side-quests to access in the first place, and required you to explore the world as a child

>never tried out the series
>meh
>looks promising

What about Halo 5 is shit?

>story
IIf you want a story, read a book, nigger. Play games for gameplay.

>sunset overmeme
This game is far more unique and next gen than any fucking thing on the wii u. Tell me why it's shit then. Show me your gamerscore, did you even fucking play it?

>he actually thinks women were treated right for hundreds of thousands of years
>and it was their genius idea to be cock sleeves that take care of the nest

Scalebound is button mash shit with a hipster fag protagonist.

Zelda is just a low quality open world game, no reason to play it, but i think i have to cause my wii u is pointless.

Horizon looks great based on everything that they have shown so far, nice fantasy setting too haven't seen the old age + future concept done like this. Story loosk generic but i'm more interesting and scaping robot animals.

Horizon > BOTW > Scalebound

I meant these things and the ones put into the OoT/MM3D which wiggle in place and SHOW you where to go or what to do
not the gossip ones

Not that guy, but anyone who thinks driving games are bad just because they are driving games is objectively a fucking idiot.

>No i just want to play as a fucking dude

Because there literally are no games staring dudes, right

>Scalebound
>hipster fag protagonist.

>Horizon
>looks great

what the fuck am I reading

To be fair that is Xbox first and only 90+ meta but I would easily take Horizon 3 over Mario kart 8, super Mario 3d world or 90% of Nintendos first party titles anyway, it's too bad I refuse to invest in an Xbox system for that one game, and yeah I know it has others but I hate shooters and third person shooters and fighting games. Sunset Ovderddrive, Scalebound and this game might eventually cause me to get one though

>and Forza is game so it's automatically disqualified

That';s how much of a faggot twink you are. I don't wanna fucking play as a little fairy. I'm not 12. Zelda is shit.

Fuck all these games. Bethesda announced Elder Scrolls VI

itechpost.com/articles/30981/20160919/the-elder-scrolls-6-the-elder-scrolls-6-update-settlements-guild-management-the-elder-scrolls-6-settlements-the-elder-scrolls-6-guild-management.htm

NX
>Already a better exclusive lineup than the xbox one
>Nintendo's handheld and console teams come together
>New Nintendo president
Hey its normal to be afraid

>Bethesda
Stopped reading there. Neck yourself, bottom feeder.

Zelda but I'll still get scalebound and horizon along the way.

>but I hate shooters and third person shooters and fighting games
You're such a faggot holy shit. Let me guess, you play rpg's (*cough interactive movies)?

Never said women were treated right for thousands and thousands of years.
Because nobody was accept the rich and powerful.
If you were anybody but that group, You were either slaving your balls off with labor, Or getting raped by the guy doing the labor.
Nobody had it good back then, But my point is- If you end up getting treated like shit (Male or female) You might as well not have to do the manual labor.

>Open world meme

The first LoZ was open world. But none of you underage, dick sucking faggots know any better.

What he said about Scalebound is true, Horizon looks decent but he exaggerated the statement. Zelda looks the best auto of all of them

None of them. Slim pickings this year

>Already a better exclusive lineup than the xbox one
In what fucking way? We have Forza, Gears, and Crackdown.

Not to mention the best japanese game ever made Scalebound.

>Ripley and Ygritte
>bad
underage b8

BotW just because I know itll have good gameplay

Every single Zelda game except for the multiplayer ones have been open world. some more segmented than others, but they all fit the definition of an open world game.

Xbox One
>Announces Scorpio which is more powerful tha NX and PS4 pro
>Has Kamiya's hit game Scalebound
>Actually has worthawhile games instead of rehashes
>Has a better online interface
>Not a gimmick
It's okay to be butthurt we understand

You can literally go anywhere at any time.

>kids unironically excited for another Zelda rehash

I knew Cred Forums was always a manchild cave and pro Nintwndo, but this is still sad

It's not a driving sim or a simcade, it's just an arcade racer

I played competitive counter strike for years, I am completely over shooters and would nto even consider playing one on a console for that matter. As for fighting games, I might get back into Tekken if I feel like it but at the moment, yeah I want fantasy rpgs with well crafted worlds to immerse myself in. I'm fucking over competitive shit and shooting games

I was saying that as a good thing, Makes me even more at fault for not wanting to buy it.

>The first LoZ was open world
and 15 games after it weren't

>Zelda BOTW
>Xenoblade Chronicles X 2
>Pikmin 4
>Retro Studios' game (prob Metroid)
>All before the console is announced
Dude you lost, just accept it

>Zelda rehash
Have you actually played any of the LOZ games?

>no launch Mario
not him, but it's doomed

>rehash
>when its the first time since MM where they changed the basic structure of the game
Further proof anybody who uses that word is just shitposting.

Games > Power
The Xbox One S proved that Microsoft don't know what the audience really wants

>Dude you lost just accept
It
butthurt intensifies

I love Platinum and all of it's games. Even the budgeted activision licensed games.
But I got to give it to Zelda.
I haven't been interested in a zelda game since Majora's mask.

Horizon just gives off a air of pointlessness in everything the character does.

3DS didn't have a launch Mario and it did pretty fuckin' well

Sorry dude, but that sounds fucking retarded. When you watch a movie with a female lead, does that piss you off too?

Have you never played a Tomb Raider or Metroid? Or Ms. Pac-Man?

How about Pong? Does it trigger you to play as a rectangle instead of a man?

Can you actually tell me what sets Horizon above Zelda?
I can't see it.

nintendo portables always do well m8
fucking dare you to imply the virtual boy was in any way portable

We haven't had a 3d mario game since 2010 (2013 if you count that shitty 3d world). There will probably be revealed when the NX is announced

I can see it. In fact, seeing it is the only thing I can do because m-muh realistic grafix are the only thing it has going for it.

Most excited for Scalebound because Dragons and Kamiya.

Unfortunately I own a PS4 and couldn't give a rat's ass about that manfaced ginger.

>We haven't had a 3d mario game since 2010 (2013 if you count that shitty 3d world)
Remind me why Galaxy 1 and 2 get a free pass despite being absolutely nothing like Sunshine and 64 and their restrictive linearity and dumbed down challenge being more comparable to 3D Land and 3D World.

Todd pls go

I know, but the fact that they're almost the same visually is a really stupid decision, since it ends up not distinguishing between a clever quest granting mechanism and a "hey I give up, tell me what to do daddy" guide system.

Is it me or does Nintendo never learn from its mistakes. Game devs who got on NX dev kits said its filled with gimmicks

I'm most excited for Horizon, although I get the feeling that it'll get old after a few hours. Climbing a robo-brontosaurus may be awesome the first time around but I can see it being annoying after the fourth time. It's mainly going to depend on enemy variety, since the big draw is robo-dinosaurs. On the other hand, the dinobots could just be part of the setting to flesh out the world (much like zombies are in most movies, or like in The Last of Us) which would set the tone and pacing to be more in line with, say, Red Dead Redemption. Horizon has some good potential but I'll stay cautious around it.

Scalebound seems ok but I can't see Platinum doing co-op particularly well. It worked ok in Bayonetta 2 but I wouldn't want that to be the breadth of the game either. Either way, I don't own an Xbone but I still hope that it turns out great.

Breath of the Wild seems so-so but I really don't get why people are flipping their shit over Zelda X Skyrim. I haven't seen anything that's really blown me away, although the physics (like using a fallen tree as a bridge over water) are pretty nice.

Zelda could be fun.

I want Scalebound. But I don't have a Xbone(And won't get one for a long while)

No idea on the last game, I'm not familiar with it.

It was marketed as a portable, even with the "Boy" in the name like Game Boy.
It also could run on batteries. And it couldn't connect to a TV like a console system.

Clearly it's not something you could put in your pocket and play on the bus, though.

Same. I don't buy games with forced female Protags.

Horizon and Zelda both look cool to me for different reasons. Horizon's combat seems very involved and engaging while Zelda looks like it's trying to be an actual RPG for the first time. So that's something to look forward to imo.

>at the moment, yeah I want fantasy rpgs with well crafted worlds to immerse myself in
>I want a fantasy world to explore
You're the fucking cancer killing games. Get the fuck off of Cred Forums. Exploration is NOT gameplay. Story is NOT gameplay. If you want a world, go read a fucking book, nigger. Games are for multiplayer, scoring, replayability, and mechnics

NOT worlds, exploration, music, characters, or stories

Its not about challenge or being like the previous iterations. 3D world is 2D mario in 3D. I call it 2.5D mario. 3D mario are 64, Sunshine and the Galaxy games

It looks nothing like SotC, SotC is pretentious trash, third-person makes everything better, fuck first person. Resident Evil VII was ruined due to the first person perspective.

3DS sold like shit for 2 years

so you hate all this

Nintendo have never made a console without some sort of gimmick (be they good or bad). Dpad, shoulder buttons, analog stick, analog triggers with a separately defined press state, waggle, second screen/touch screen.

Too bad FF XV is going to bury all of those games before they even get released.

not him but 13 was really bad.

Nintendo's electronic oldmen believe all gimmicks are good and each console should have one.

What they should be doing now is focusing on making games unique, not making the way you play them unique.

Why isn't zelda a fucking nigger

Horizon = an interesting setting with a lot of heart on the devs part

Scalebound = a good attempt from Microsoft into something new, but seem a bit on the dry side

Zelda = another play it safe cash in

He said force female protagonists. In most of those games the female protagonists aren't forced

Most of those games aren't helping your case, and most of the ones that are good on that list let you switch between male and famale.

Kind of funny.

What the fuck happened to Cred Forums over the past month?
Did TGS change everyone's mind? I've been trying to avoid watching a bunch of it because i want to be spoiled as least as possible without being misinformed.

What happened to all of the bitching that was going on for a while?

>Exploration is NOT gameplay.

Zelda style exploration absolutely is though, as opposed to just walking from place to place to place and happening to find whatever is there without much thought.

How is the protagonist horizon forced?

>and the Galaxy games
>one relies on motion gimmicks and linear planetoids
>the other doesn't even have a hub and has a heavier focus on sections that wouldn't be out of place in 3D Land and World
No, what you want to say to me is "I like how pretty the Galaxy games looked/sounded, so I will place them with two previous games that blew them out of the water with basic movement alone."

>Zelda = another play it safe cash in
Its the exact opposite, you liar.

>play it safe
>literally breaking the grand majority of the series' foundations

sonytards errybody

This is the least safe Zelda since Wind Waker.
What are you on about?

>durrr that doesn't count

They're both video games last I checked. No shit they're different but that's not what you said.

I said "forced".

In a hunter-gather society like the one being portrayed by Horizon there is no reasoning behind a woman going about her nefarious business like it's no big deal. They were mostly relegated to being caretakers. Thus, it breaks all sense of immersion from the Role-playing in this Action RPG. The Devs were obviously following through on some agenda.

I guess Zelda, If it wasn't being made by Kamiya I wouldn't be paying atttention to Scalebound at all, so far it hasn't been very impressive, and Horizon has done a good job of making hunting robot dinosaurs seem generic as fuck.

anti kun and xv kun have been shitposting non stop for the past few years.

Zelda that game you play to make yourself seem inflectual when in reality your just another autistic fag

Spoken like someone who's first console was the 360.

There are people on Cred Forums that actually believe this

That's good then, If they've STILL been arguing then that gives me some sort of hope that it could be a good game.

Scalebound is Kamiya's dream game.

Believe it or not but based on the footage we have been shown recently. Especially Pro gameplay... FF XV got fixed.

Forgive my memery but it just works.

I mean if you care about the integrity of gameplay then why the fuck would you play shooters on a console? Gaming can mean different things for different people you know? There's no right or wrong way to play them and I can assure you I would smash you any shooter or fighting games when I used to play them.

These hardcore gameplay focused games and competitive shit in general gets really old after a years of playing them and you eventually you learn to branch out into other genres. According to your definitions of what games are and should be though many of PC's greatest games like Serbia, Monkey Island or Lost Journey aren't even games and are total shit.

Your opinion to me inherently worthless to be honest and I don't take you seriously as a gamer, you're a wannabe and a fanatic Xbox fan at that. Go away

These nintendrones are butt hurt scalebound isn't on NX

Because all people should since its the truth

XV's combat looks worse than 13's

There are giant zoids everywhere and a girl hunting is what makes it look unrealistic?

See this

Except Horizon takes place 1000 years in the future numbnuts. The devs have the creative freedom to do whatever the fuck they want.

I feel sorry for him then because it looks like dogshit.

For me it's the setting. It's future apocalyptic, but unlike most apocalyptic games that come out, it's not zombies, and humanity has declined much further back. That immediately sets itself apart for me

>muh forced women
>muh safe zelda
>tfw I find myself disagreeing with Cred Forums on every side of the argument because everyone's reasoning for disliking or liking things is retarded

I will admit, though, scalebound DOES look kind of unimpressive. Literally seems like they tried to make epic: the videogame

>there is no reasoning behind a woman making it through a test facility unharmed
>there is no reasoning behind a woman in an armored space suit killing aliens single-handedly
>there is no reasoning behind women traversing a world to kill monsters
>there is no reasoning behind a woman being a successful journalist
>there is no reasoning behind women combating paranormal entities
>there is no reason behind an all female band trying to perform on stage
>there is no reasoning for a female shaman
>there is no reasoning for female military
>there is no reasoning for a female robot saving her creator
>there is no reasoning for a female to tame a dragon
>there is no reasoning behind a woman wielding a gun
just come out and say you like man ass and sucking dick

>someone's first console

I've never owned a console, I've always had computers. My first was an Atari XE. I played games in my local arcades. And the only games I play nowadays are arcade on MAME or iRacing.

Exploration is for people that don't belong in this medium. If you want a world to get "lost in", go fucking read Dune. You don't belong in my medium, children.

Zelda has a proven record but skyward sword was just good. Horizon to me signals group think design, that is an immediate turn off. Scale bound looks bold and exciting.

Do you know what fiction is?

The people who are over the age of 18 and play with Nintendo products funny to look at.

>My first was an Atari XE
Ironically, that's a console.

FF XV hasn't even changed.

How old are you?

And what about zelda isn't that?
A setting isn't nearly enough to sell me on anything anymore.

>Horizon is going to sweep the awards and Cred Forums will literally go into full denial about its greatness

What?

Yeah, it's really weird. The ideas behind DD were Itsuno's dream game and that shit is godly. Scalebound is cinrgeworthy from what we've seen.

>says the retard looking forward to Horizon

Yea but in 1000 years, 1000 years of men doing all physical work women couldn't have evolved so that the are physically stronger than men, which is the only way women would be hunting in a hunter-gatherer society. Time period makes no difference

Good for him, but I've got to go off what I've seen and it's looking pretty uninteresting.

acfag is that you?

Some of the oldest games are based on exploration to some extent, I guess video games in general were a mistake according to your autistic ass.

Pic related is the best game

Isn't it also on PC?

>Atari XE
the XE was a console
if adding a keyboard peripheral makes it a pc, I'm surprised you didn't get a ps2

Breath of the Wild, no doubt. My only concern is choosing to wait for an NX release or not.

He didn't bitch about cutscenes and used the word nigger in his other post, ACfag would never post such language.

I want to know what the people that play Nintendo products over the age of 20 look like.

I have a feeling it's like pic-related.

The main character of horizon is an orphan that no one likes so her adopted father teaching her how to fight actually makes sense.

what the fuck shad?

that sold less on ps4 than Pokken on the Wii U

Zelda and Horizon

Havent really looked at anything Scalebound related

It's been awhile since I've seen him and I'm beginning to think that he isn't here anymore.

>being surprised he draws horses
This is the same guy who drew a picture of his mom naked and sent it to her for mothers day.

A women with "knowledge" won't beat a man's physical strength in hunting. Or atleast not in a hunter-gatherer soicety

His sightings are more rare these days but I found him a few hours ago.

Zelda, I guess.

Scalebound is out since I have no intention of ever buying a Microsoft console and Horizon looks about as dull as every other AAA game available at this point.

Nintendo fanboys, post pictures of what you look like with a timestamp.

I want to confirm my suspicions.

>I've never owned a console, I've always had computers
>My first was a home video game console based on a computer
lol, all these years living a lie

If the NX releases more than a week after BOTW on the Wii U does I am buying 2 games

This.
I like how these threads always start fights that end in an argument something along the lines of "my game is better cause yours is legitimately boring shit for x y z reasons"

I own both sony and nintendo products, so, I'm excited for both, but will probably enjoy Zelda better unless Horizon is really impressive or Zelda is really shit.

Right. Thankfully there was no such thing as feminism in those societies.

you just want a big man to hold you

Cred Forums pic related will be your wife

Just like a thin girly man with a sword won't beat a man tank.
Welcome to video games, where reality stays at the door.

Oh yeah! That set is awesome.
I know what I'm fapping to tonight.

Nintendo third party games are all I care about, if they moved to Sony I would drop Nintendo without a care in the world.

Even funnier is that Atari had mountains of games focusing on exploration, as primitive as they were.

Show yourselves, Nintendo fanboys.

You're the scum of this world. Everyone's laughing at you twinks.

Why are you surprised? This is the board that shilled the Wii U for 8 months during its darkest hours. This is the board full of nintoddlers climaxing themselves over a series that hasn't had a good console entry in 18 years.

She has super advance arrows that are more deadly than real world guns.

>nintendo
>third party support

?

I really wish I could play Breath of the Wild.

Shit looks so cash, and it's been so long now since I've last played Zelda, but I don't have a WiiU. I wish it could justify buying the console but I guess I'll just miss out.

This isn't a JRPG and there's no magic involved in the world.

Sci-fi relies on a certain amount of realism. This is where the "forced" aspect comes in. If the devs really had any integrity then they would have gone with a male protag. Right now it feels as though they just had to tick off a box or something.

Oh look this is Alloy! She is so different from everyone else!

A feminist even in an extremely patriarchal society!

It's a fictional piece of media with robotic fucking dinosaurs and a female protag is enough to break your immersion? Are you also triggered by tomb raider games? Not to mention the game isn't even out yet.

Step back from Cred Forums and reevaluate your life m8.

get it on NX.

p-please respond, n-nintendies

all three have the potential for being pretty good, but I'm most hyped for Zelda because it actually has a fuckton of released video of real gameplay.

it also appears to have a lot of dungeon content to break up the monotony of just wandering around and killing shit in the overworld.

there had better not be any triforce fetch quest bullshit in this one though.

> I hate most traditional RPG mechanics like XP-based leveling and random drops of the most valuable equipment, and I fucking loathe Bethesda-style enemy rubberbanding.
> I'm not enthusiastic about item degradation, but I'll tolerate it if it doesn't mean wasting 20% of my playtime worrying about my inventory

Here

>Sci-fi relies on a certain amount of realism
So how come half of its name is fiction?

Still she wouldn't be able to hunt because she wouldn't be allowed to in a hunter-gatherer society. If she has access to that technology so does her tribe and that means stronger men can make better use of the technology. Women in these societies stay back and cook / take care of the children.

Zelda will be the most talked about on the internet, but in cases of people thinking its worse than the last game, or the best game ever
Horizon will get above average scores but sell the best
Scalebound won't be a hyped game by any means, but will still have its fans

Breath of the Wild has me excited based off what I've seen. It's basically confronting head-on all the big issues that plague open world titles, and still being intrinsically true to the franchise. The gameplay itself looks fantastic, and being able to reconcile Link's enormous moveset and all the wacky physics shenanigans with the conventions of Zelda which is still considerably dependent on what Link can physically reach or access is a hell of an ambitious project.

As to Scalebound, it's not really the most conventional Platinum title, but with stuff like Okami, Infinite Space or Vanquish, Platinum's still great outside of its comfort zone. I'm not really following it too religiously but I'll give it a chance when it's playable.

Horizon seems rather boilerplate.

Why the fuck would anybody be afraid of a company that hasn't had any third party support in 10 years?

Capcom, atlus, square, level 5, natsume

I guess I should've noted handhelds. I legitimately don't understand the appeal of Nintendo first party games, they just feel like the same time over and over again and low budget games

Is it confirmed to have the game, or was that a stupid question and of course it'll have it?

>science fiction relies on a certain amount of realism
>on top of that it's a video game
man you are high as a kite

The fact that that the game makers chose a female protag for their new IP speaks volumes about the quality of the game itself if you ask me m8.

Adventure and Raiders?

Does not eliminate the entire library. Ever since Nintendo entered the fray, they ruined what games were supposed to be.

Yes, they confirmed it some time ago. NX and Wii U version will both launch at the same time. No official date yet, just sometime in 2017.

Alebou

In Tomb Raider it makes more sense because Lara Croft ins't from a society that gave women no rights.

>half
there is your answer. That half is relating to the environment and creatures. The real half comes in humans and their interactions, which is were a female protagonist is complete bullshit in a hunter-gatherer society

>Zelda will be the most talked about on the internet
being talked about doesn't indicate quality.

Guess Battlefield 1 is the best shooter in the world huh?

>Adventure and Raiders?
Haunted House, Secret Quest, Dark Chambers, Tutankham, Superman, Quest for Quintana Roo, Star Trek, Cave In, DragonStomper. There are plenty if you dig through the massive list of Atari games. Most of them inspired the NES titles we know today.

You should jot some down so you can play them on your console.

Gee "pwease play me to save our dying company despite this series being stagnant for 20 years", another shitty Platinum game starring Millennial the Millennial, or a movie game with ginger manface.

How bout none of the above.

>Breath of the Wild
99% of chance to be a disappointment
>Scalebound
>xbox one """"exclusives""""
>Horizon
Western AAA SJW open world meme

2017 looks terrible

Why do you have some pre-conceived notion that Nintendo products are somehow more childish than the things offered on any other platform?

>It's basically confronting head-on all the big issues that plague open world titles

The big issues of most open world games is hectres of sheer pointless land that separates points of interest when a linear or perhaps even an open ended linear approach makes far better sense. Zelda doesn't look like it'll be filled with quests and content to brige these large open spaces, the gameplay and story looks interesting I sincerely do not believe it is confronting any issue that plague open world games at all

Because these days third party support on consoles isn't nearly as important because 99% of the time the game will be better on PC. The first parties are where its at and there nintendo takes the cake easily

Horizon primarily, but they better fix the writing from what was shown in the last trailer. If developers aren't going to make conversations the slightest bit interesting, then please don't include them in the game.

Mankind Divided already had this problem, I don't want to have to speedread the subtitles and skip through all the voice acting in another otherwise pretty good game.

I'll get BotW on release day. Probably hold off Horizon though, since it releases only a couple of weeks after Nioh (Which takes priority over all else!). Depending on how it is, I might just end up springing for the inevitable GotY edition in 2018.

Does Scalebound even have a release date yet beyond being pushed back to 2017?

>scared of sjws
>scared of strong women

You really are a pussy aren't you. I bet you cried when you learned about Tomb Raider and Metroid.

This

Why would I buy an NX?

What exclusive games are on it?

At least if I bought an xbox, I get Forza Horizon 2, Sunset, Halo 5, Gears 4, Forza 6, and Crackdown

If I get a ps4, I get King of Fighters XIV, Nioh, Bloodborne, World of Final Fantasy

What does the NX have?

Zero Dawn

The setting is a Princess Mononoke rip off but whatever

Do yourself a favor and look up the horseshoe theory bud. You sound exactly like those social studies warriors you're so afraid of. Even if it seems like it has those elements, horizon could still be a totally awesome game. And even then you'd avoid it because of your own shitty retarded politics, Just like a sjw you stillborn weeaboo faggot

It makes exploring a puzzle, hence making it a part of the gameplay and more entertaining. The problem with open world games is that land is way to large and pointless with nothing to do, zelda involves the player by challenging them along the way.

>sjw

where the fuck did he say they behave like men? only that they are strong female leads, which they are.

>triggered

>because 99% of the time the game will be better on PC
How's Mankind Divided going, faggot?

You read to upgrade your graphics card?
How much was the 780 ti? $700 for gpu alone?

I'll get back to you when they actually unveil the system and start naming games.

this

>Zelda doesn't look like it'll be filled with quests and content to brige these large open spaces

>hunting for shrines/mini-dungeons
>the actual dungeons proper
>developers have deliberately removed NPCs besides the Old Man and the Korok, and towns and settlements from gameplay demonstrations to avoid revealing too much
>hunting for usual Zelda powerups like heart containers, which most open world games don't have an equivalent of since they usually rely on RPG leveling

You're writing it off when they've deliberately avoided showing us stuff that isn't just the raw gameplay mechanics.

The other half of it is that Zelda is dependent on level structure as an action-adventure title, whatwith things like hookshots or gliding, on top of being able to mantle and climb on anything, and of course, the crazy physics gun-tier shit you can do to environmental objects. Compare that to something like the Elder Scrolls where navigation is either following the beaten trail or awkwardly exploiting Bethesda physics and dry-humping your way up a mountain.

No it speaks volumes of your fucked up mindset. Cause it's well comparable or even worse than the SJW boogeyman you've conjured up.

Yes and I suppose you know exactly how a society 1000 years in the future cohabiting with robo dinos works. All 5 months before you even get a glimpse of the fictionalized world.

>I'll get back to you when they actually unveil the system and start naming games.
Then why are you telling me to buy one if I was going to buy it for Wii U for 1 game?

The Wii U's been out for 4 years and it has no gaems. What makes NX different?

Mankind Divided is arguably a better experience on consoles the PC port is so bad, and I have a 980 which was supposed to 'destroy 1080p' for years to come. First AAA game I buy on PC in years and it's as bad as MD.

this

Take out sequels from your pic and Wii U literally had no games.

look at the mad meme master

Tired as fuck, confirmed, but at least I got friends to play local coop with.

>picture ended up sideways and blurry

Never phone posting again.

You seem to be forgetting the part about her being an orphan that NO ONE likes.

Why do you like Nintendo? You look early 20's. You didn't even experience their prime in the 80's.

>king of the hill
>sjw
kys you underage piece of shit.

>mad shill desperately defending his shit game all over the thread replying to every post
>making fun of anyone

well obviously you'd want to wait and see what else will be available for it first. but a new system is going to have lots more potential than one who's cycle is almost over.

but you're clearly a faggot anyway. you've already decided that a system that hasn't even been shown yet is going to suck. you also clearly have no taste if you couldn't find any good games on Wii U. I have dozens of games for it.

>posting a shit anime that everyone hates
opinion discarded.

27 years old. I had an NES as a hand-me-down console. Nintendo is great, and the Wii U was a cool as fuck console.

>you also clearly have no taste if you couldn't find any good games on Wii U. I have dozens of games for it.
Name me 5 new IP's that are exclusive for the Wii U

But the N64 and gamecube were way better than muh nes/snes

>and the Wii U was a cool as fuck console.
What did it have that wasn't an (inferior) sequel?

>Why does someone like something I don't like?

>exclusive new IPs are automatically good games
>games that arent exclusive new IPs are automatically bad games

a game doesn't have to be exclusive or a new IP for it to be good. stop moving goal posts.

even if you removed all shovelware, the NES and SNES libraries would bury the N64 and gamecube

>I don't like anime
>in a japanese cartoon dedicated imageboard

May I ask how did you ended here, fellow redditor?

If it's not original, it might as well be shit.

I'm assuming you like nu-Hollywood?

>Splatoon
>Wonderful 101
>Tropical Dong
>3D World
>Best MH3U
>Bayonetta 1+2
>MK8

Sure, the Wii U may have sequels on it with superior ancestors, but that doesn't make the games on the Wii U bad by default because of it. You can't mimic how fun getting 8 drunk people together playing Sm4sh at the same time can be in Melee, even if Melee is a better overall game.

is the joke here that "nuh-Hollywood" tries hard to make new stuff that's automatically seen as shit like most new IPs

>Best MH3U
>unstable framerate
>input lag
>second worst swimming controls
>implying the hub was as good as Loc Lac
Not him, but get outta here you crazy fucker.

>a game doesn't have to be exclusive or a new IP for it to be good
Ah yes, fellow gamer, I too love Call of Duty!

Let us pre-order the NX for that special new Mario and Dragon Quest!

Who needs creativity and new IP's like Sega did for the master system and genesis when we can just get a new fucking mario!

I was implying it was the best version of MH3U, or MH3 in general. But I'll admit, I didn't really make that obvious.

I said that Monogatari was shit, not anime is shit, you illiterate cum dumpster.

>Splatoon
>console
>shooter

>Wonderful 101
gimmick shit

the rest are sequels. Try next time, faggot.

>ignoring the fact that SEGA threw away all those creative and new IPs to milk Sonic harder than Nintendo rehashed Mario
The furry shit got on phones before the fat fuck did.

no

hey bro, you want to limit yourself that's your business, not mine.
forgive me for suggesting you try looking into an upcoming new system that will have at least one game you want to play.

>Who needs creativity and new IP's
that's exactly what SEGA said

Make me. Anime will never be illegal. Deal with it.

Hey, I get that console shooters aren't for everyone, but what was gimmicky about Wonderful 101?

Also, why worry if a game is a sequel or not?

What do you think about Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

SH-SHUT UP

THE WRONG ONE DIED, GODDAMN IT

>ignoring the fact that SEGA threw away all those creative and new IPs

>ignoring the fact that Sega MADE all of those IP's and didn't just milk fucking Mario

I'm still waiting for you to tell me why I should buy a Wii U or an NX if all I'm going to get is casual sequels.

ok now what about the rest idiot

I haven't seen enough of it to judge it.

There he is. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

You sure sound experienced enough in WiiU video games to hold such opinions!
also
>dismissing games bc they are sequels
What is this, 2012?

>but what was gimmicky about Wonderful 101?
I don't know. Why don't you tell me why none of your kind bought it if it was so "good"?

Confirmed for redditor. Go and watch it. It's the most patrician space anime in existence.

well two of those are on systems I own so probably Zelda and Scalebound more than Horizon

>open world
How about none of them?

Zelda I know I will enjoy so that one. I was hyped for Scalebound until I saw the gameplay at this year's E3, now it looks like shit. Horizon looks okay but definitely not GOTY material, and the main character has an annoying voice and never shuts up.

That doesn't answer the question.

Quit thinking that you're winning any arguments by posting whatever random image you pull out of your "totally pwn nintendrone" folder

>conveniently pretending Nintendo didn't have a large amount of IPs that it also forgot about
Both did stupid shit.
>I'm still waiting for you to tell me why I should buy a Wii U or an NX
Don't assume everyone replying is the same person, retard. I wouldn't recommend a Wii U because its library is pathetic. The other one isn't even fucking out and we know little about it, so why the fuck would I tell you to buy one?

>I don't know.
What do you mean you don't know, you're the one who said it.

>dismissing games bc they are sequels
Bloodborne's not a sequel. Driveclub's not a sequel. Sunset Overdrive's not a sequel. Why can't Nintendo themselves make new IP's without putting control gimmicks in? They're honestly worst than Activision. Infinite Warfare alone looks better than all of the shit on the Wii U.

>dodges question with SALES
nice

Mods already talked about this issue. If you don't like it, the exit door is always opened.

Probably Horizon. Not a huge fan of Zelda, and Scalebound looks like the least fun Platinum game I've seen.

>Caring about what other people bought

Nigga, all I care about is that I bought it, and the game was great. The fact that other Wii U owners are either too retarded or too ignorant to have gotten it isn't my problem.

Looks like somebody got lost on his way to MGTOW.com

SEGA made all those IPs and then milked Sonic
that's legitimately worse than what Nintendo did

Zelda. Because I know it'll be fun as those games have never disappointed me

You didn't address my main point.

And define "control gimmicks," because Splatoon is fully playable as a normal TPS, no motion shit. Not that you'd know.

He's right tho.

Looks like somebody got lost on her way to tumblr

the funny thing is only a legitimate tumblrite would be bothered by a playable woman hunting
because she isn't obese

Nintendo haven't made a single thing better than anything Sega made.

It's the cold hard truth, fanboy.

Tell me why Nintendo never made Eco the Dolphin, Panzer Dragoon, Thunderblade, Virtua Fighter, Outrun, Seaman, Cosmic Smash, or Jet Set Radio?

Why aren't Nitendo creative?

Not an argument you triggered trogdolyte.

Hello fellow idort

Glad you finally understand

>because Splatoon is fully playable as a normal TPS

Is it playable with KB+M?

Is its skill ceiling as high as Squad or Arma?

No?

Then it's shit. Why would I play it?

She'd be triggered if she was hot.

We all agree that Alloy is an ugly manfaced ginger.

Should be right up your alley roastie.

>Tell me why Nintendo never made Eco the Dolphin, Panzer Dragoon, Thunderblade, Virtua Fighter, Outrun, Seaman, Cosmic Smash, or Jet Set Radio?
because SEGA was busy burying them while making sonic jr. and sonic chronicles
in the same graveyard where Nintendo buried their talent
lol can't believe you're really trying to paint me as a nintendo fanboy for saying the dry shit smells worse than the wet shit

So any lead female automatically threatens you as a dude. Got it.

I'm convinced this guy a living, moving goalpost

ok guy

Because not all of us are fresh out of high school, who's only merit for a good game is how hard it is to play, user.

But don't worry, we've all been through that phase at one point in our lives. Usually most people grow out of it as teenagers, though.

NO, you tell me why you're kind gloated about and shilled your garbage on Cred Forums for literal fucking years, but didn't even fucking buy it. Go ahead, tell me why your kind bought Super Luigi U and Nintendoland instead

>Zelda
Looks good, but I get the feeling those mini-dungeons with the sages will start to feel very repetitive and I fear you will need them all for a "true" ending or something.

>Scalebound
Mite b cool. Catches a lot of flak for not being CUHRAZHUY or whatever but it's like these people forget Okami was a thing. The fact they showed off customization and dragon-link in closed room demos at Gamescom is annoying though.

>Horizon
Good setting, but wasted on a bland game that relies more on visuals than gameplay.

Zelda looks like it will be the best, but who knows, everyone was ready to call MGR the best action game that year then W101 released.

Horizon and Zelda aren't the same genre. Zelda is going to be like tw3 for children.

>comparing an arcade shooter to milisims
arguments are not your strong points, I assume.

I mean so is Horizon

>Nintendo haven't made a single thing better than anything Sega made
They made a better living. As in they didn't die.

most Cred Forums WiiU owners seem to have all the essentials
those games have such great sales because most consoles were/are shipped with them

how are you this stupid

Nigga, I already told you, I bought Wonderful 101. I'm not the authority for "shitty taste of the casual market" any more than Arma players are the authority for shitty casuals that lobbed up FNAF.

>an interesting setting with a lot of heart on the devs part
>this is what sony bronies actually believe

Breath of the Wild. I don't even own a Wii U. But, if anything, a Zelda title will be able to prop itself up on its charm alone.

I'm not in the least bit interested in Scalebound, looks uninspired and behind the times. Horizon looks like garbage. The E3 demo killed any and all hype I had for that game.

>It's shit
>Why?
>I don't know
Are you retarded?

>implying arcade shooters are even worth your fucking time

And having taste or skill are neither your strong suits.

>NO, you tell me why you're kind gloated about and shilled your garbage on Cred Forums for literal fucking years, but didn't even fucking buy it
The irony coming from someone defending Sega, who made the Dreamcast

First tell me why the Dreamcast died.
You can't blame Nintendo because Nintendo fanboys only touch Nintendo stuff. :)

Sounds like you haven't played any of the games you're talking about and therefore you have no business talking about them
>going after my taste and skill when I've said minimal things about myself
Just face it that you've lost our little internet fight

It's time to be honest, if zelda wasn't a zelda game, the graphics, the combat, the lame powers would all have us making fun of it.

It's just aimed at young kids.

No first tell me why you bought Super Luigi U

And you can't tell me you didn't because the numbers clearly show.

>No first tell me why you bought Super Luigi U
I didn't because I didn't buy a Wii U
Your turn

The only reason people care about it is because it has Zelda in the name.

If it was a new IP, no one would care just like no one cares about Scalebound in spite of it looking far more next gen and different.

And if Kamiya wasn't directing Scalebound no one would care and if Horizon was a multiplat no one would care.

> no one cares about Scalebound
I do tbqh

>And you can't tell me you didn't
So everyone bought Luigi U?

Why did you buy Super Luigi U, user? You haven't bought a Wii U yet.

I care about Scalebound a little

this loos so fun, i cant wait for Nintendo to remove all this and make it bland before launch like they always do with games

Horizon looks fun. Scalebound does not. Zelda like so many Nintendo games is aimed at 12 and under.

If she was cute this would not be a problem.

>just like no one cares about Scalebound
That's because only dudebros buy Xbones.
Should have put it on PS4.

>Horizon looks fun
it looks like every other open world collectathon

i.e. not fun

I just want to take on robotoic dinosaurs.

>Horizoj looks fun

I, too, like playing the same open-world game Ubisoft popularized where combat is shallow and I take over outposts for save points and climb really high to uncover secrets on my map.

The problem isn't that the game is made by platinum, but rather that it isn't bayonetta 3

It's on PC though

it's a brave new world where every Xbox game will now also be on PC if you have Windows 10

I agree with this. And if they do menage to make the girl look cute or hot im buying the game

>Final Fantasy XV

Yeah, where the average person plays FPS and MMOs

2 was weaker than the first. Bayonetta 3 should be at the bottom of their priorities, but to be fair, so should making soulless button mashing games off of established IPs. Metal Gear, Korra, TMNT, and now fucking Granblue? Jeez, what a tank in overall quality since they first started

> windows 10
More like 1984 than Brave New World amirite?

What's the matter? I thought smart people owned a PS4 for exclusives and PC for other games? Are you telling me you're not a smart person? :^)

>implying giving up privacy and control for personal pleasure and ease of use isn't Brave New World to a T

Horizon and Scalebound will be shit

> win 10
> pleasure
> ease of use

I own all 3 tbf :^)

user please

they're saving Bayonetta 3 for the NX

>implying mustards will even bat an eye if it's not Flavor of the Month Team Shooter

I mean, it is easy as fuck to use, and access to more vidya seems like pleasure to me

Dammit :^(

as a sony/PCfag, zelda looks the most interesting. i don't like the ugly girl in horizon and i don't want to play scalebound at all

> paper thin disguised nintoddlers

Im looking forward to all 3. Everybody else can go fuck themselves. Get mad faggots.

All three will be shit. Does that make you feel better? Abloobloo.

nigger, i have everything except any xbox console. my wii u does collect dust, however, and i haven't touched it in months. i bought fucking pokken and have only played it once. i wish they just made it like tekken

I will fite u bitch

fucking kek this is pathetic. what is your preference? sonyfag?

I'm excited for Breath of the Wild, Final Fantasy XV, Yooka Laylee, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age. But because of delays, I only have one game to look forward to this year. Been thinking about saving my christmas money for a NX, but since I don't know what it is yet I won't.

BotW. It just looks fun.

I'm fairly optimistic about scalebound and horizon too. I think all of them will at least be 8/10 games and everyone on Cred Forums can have fun playing their vidya in harmony

>my wii u does collect dust, however, and i haven't touched it in months
Then why'd Cred Forums shill the shit out of the Wii U like it was the second coming of christ?

Why are your kind doing the exact same thing for the NX ITT right now?

> saving my christmas money for a NX
> literal nintenbaby

my kind is mostly PC/sony

and you should know that nintendo fans are the most vocal manchildren out there

>Been thinking about saving my christmas money for a NX
Why? This guy said he hasn't touched his wii u in months. When was the last time you touched your wii? What makes you think NX will be different?

none of the games really but its funny the reception thats received here.

any other new ip introduced with an open world setting
>ughhh another open world meme movie game!
>western devs suck they cant make games at all
>FEMALE PROTAG??!!? Wtf SJW SJW AGENDA. absolute will not buy

zelda takes a stab at an empty open world setting
>w-woah holy shit nintendo just won e3 with one game!
>wow i can craft food and eat it? thats cool just like minecraft!
>w-who cares if the world looks empty and the combat is fisher price tier. the world is massive and theres so much to explore!

this place is truly nintendogaf

because he's a fucking manbabby, retard

Because he is not not that guy you fucking idiot. I myself has gotten regular use for my Wii U. Why are you so fucking thick

Cred Forums loves female protags. it's just that this one is some ugly dreadlocked whore

Scalebound, I guess.

Might have some fun combos and bosses. LoZ has to yet to do either and Horizon I don't even care about.

Honestly not all that excited though.

>When was the last time you touched your Wii U?
Twice every single day since it first released. I have a lot more fun constantly playing online in Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon then I do playing anything else. Hell, I would get into Overwatch if it didn't have paid online.
>What makes you think NX will be different?
Well, I enjoyed and continue to enjoy the games on my Wii U, so I hope its like the Wii U. As in, it has games that I will enjoy.

>link can poop bombs
I wonder what they smell like

Correction, once a day from when Mario Kart 8 came out, and then twice a day when Splatoon came out.

Zelda, Scalebound I need to see more gameplay and get impressions from actual gamers before I make a decision, fuck Horizon.

Zelda has always been open world. How can you be this staggeringly ignorant to this fact?

When I hear people say this, I think they mean open world as in no forced order. Imagine for Ocarina of Time, where you could do any of the first three dungeons for the stones in any order. Like that.

I'm not excited for any of those games.

I'm keeping a cautious eye on Breath of the Wild because things could go south very quickly.

Zelda will be basically every generic open world mechanic boiled together with Zelda slapped on it
Scalebound will be a repetitive RPG with damage sponge enemies
Horizon has the most interesting concept but will probably be like BotW and be generic as fuck

>Horizon has the most interesting concept
Third person Far Cry Primal with robots. Wow.

You gonna tell me ANOTHER FUCKING ZELDA and Dubstep Dragons are better?

I didn't know you could reprogram robot creatures in Far Cry Primal. I might go pick up that game now.

Is there even a game that takes place in future with cavemen and robot dino's and animals?

not to this degree and you know it.

You talk as if Zelda games where the same, not to mention the new one is already is the most different from them all.

I think this is the best place to ask.

What hapened, Cred Forums?

I thought xbox "had no gaems"

>ANOTHER FUCKING ZELDA
Considering that this ANOTHER FUCKING ZELDA is attempting to do what the series hasn't done since the original game, yeah.

Casuals bought it to play CoD and sports games.

Wii U is a great example of a system without an audience.

>nintendo and sony have games people actually care about

>some half assed xbone shit thrown in to make them seem competitive

I'd say the changes they made in SS were also quite significant, though I didn't like many of them.

certainly not one where the cavemen speak perfect english and have a woman in a hunter/gatherer role

>the new one is already is the most different from them all.
In what way?

Nothing about it looks interesting. And you have the same exact braindead enemies with no challenge whatsoever.

are you retarded? xbox has been outselling nintendo for a decade, nintendo has been the third wheel for a decade

And it doesn't. Just like the PS4. This gen consisted only of casual retards and dudebros buying a console just cause they used to have a 360 or a PS3 to play the generic shooter and sports game of the year and to watch netflix. See those 13 million sales of the Wii U? Those are hardcore gaming sales.

wild on PS4 looks miles better than horizon

>Casuals bought it to play CoD and sports games.
Hmm, it looks like they're buying all their exclusives

Can you play Smite, Warframe, GTA 5 or Destiny on Wi U?

Can you play anything on Wii U? Can you even party chat? Can you even play your own music on WiiU?

As a Wii U and PS4 owner, I think Cuphead is a really cool and neat game, and hope it does well. Also hoping it gets a sequel that is on the PS4 and Xbox One instead of just the Xbox One and PC.

New zelda game. No Xbone. Horizon doesn't interest me. Pic unrelated.

the Wii annihilated the 360 you donkey

which isssss?

Scalebound will also be on PC

>sony has games people actually care about
Kill yourself

>See those 13 million sales of the Wii U? Those are hardcore gaming sales.
Oh really?

Because it looks like it's sales for Mario Kart and Super Luigi. So you're telling me those games are more "hardcore" than "casualshit" like Forza?

Seamless overworld that allows you to go anywhere you want and figure everything out on your own with no handholding.

I think you need to learn to read because both Last of Us and U4 outsold Halo 5

Win 10 you mean? No thanks.

>its not just another zelda game
>now its rehashing the first game instead of ocarina of time
And? Its still a rehash. Buying nintendo first party games is just buying rehashes. I can't contemplate how some people can eat the same shit every year and defend it to the death.

other games let you do that

Oh god i read that in her voice

>because both Last of Us and U4 outsold Halo 5
There are 45+ million PS4's sold and 25+ xbox ones sold. Uncharted 4 only sold 3.8 million meanwhile Star Wars Battlefront sold aroud 10 millio on ps4. If you look here, all of Xbox's exclusives (which are games not movies) have higher attach rate

>now its rehashing the first game instead of ocarina of time
Which is good. Nintendo finally realized that the original Zelda is the game they need to draw inspiration from since that was the game that was a phenomenon. After all, BotW caused a stampede at E3. That hasn't happened since the Wii reveal. I don't know how that whole Wii thing turned out, but I'd assume that a stampede at E3 is a good sign for BotW.

It took them 30 years to get back to when the series was at its peak, but at least they got there and can try to move up from there.

AssCreed has had more games since 2007 than any Nintendo franchise. Monster Hunter games are always rehashes. Far Cry has been rehashing. The only way to avoid rehashing is to stop playing AAA games, and even then, the non-AAA games are largely rehashing other games.

Isn't that kind of redundant to point out?

>is attempting to do what the series hasn't done since the original game, yeah.
Then why don't you play the original game? I guarantee it will still be better than this one? At least the original actually took skill. All Zelda's post-LttP are casual as shit and just feed you a fucking story. It's why LE GAMUR GIRLZ XD love Ocarina and Wind Waker so much.

>Halo 5 global: 4.03 million
>Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection global: 4.3 million
user you really need to learn to read

>and even then, the non-AAA games are largely rehashing other games.
Not the games fro this list Did you even buy Mushihimesama? Blame PC gaymurs and Nintoddlers for buying sequel garbage.

No? A game on a console and a PC isn't a game for the console, its a game for the PC. It might not mean much, but it at least means people won't be buying a console to play it. Which qualifies it as "not a console seller". Unless you are one of those idiots that looks at all PC games that are for Windows 10 as "Xbox games". Are you?

>Then why don't you play the original game?
I do, yearly. I also love playing Adventure of Link.

BotW entices with the possibility of recapturing the glory of the original Zelda. It could also end up being shit. For right now, the game has more potential than any other Zelda has had in the past 15 years.

>Not the games fro this list
Yes, the games from that list.

>Did you even buy Mushihimesama?
Rehashing other bullet hells.

You know games can be fun without being difficult right?

>user you really need to learn to read
And you need to learn the difference between a game and a movie. The Uncharted Collection didn't even have the casual ass multiplayer. Xbox dudes actually buy games not interactive movies.

What's the point of it being a game if you're not being challenged?

I'm working under the assumption that not everyone knows that the Xbone is now a PC peripheral

This is a great example of autism

entertainment

>Imagine for Ocarina of Time, where you could do any of the first three dungeons for the stones in any order.

You can do this in the first game and Ocarina was very close to letting you do this too.

>BotW entices with the possibility of recapturing the glory of the original Zelda.
In what single way? You're still given a million hearts and most likely an overly forgiving checkpoint system with dumb fucking enemies that pose no challenge whatsoever. The original was asa much an action game as an adventure. It was EQUALLY so. This new "game" just looks like a dumb fucking sandbox with physic puzzles from 2004. None of that shit is interesting neither is it indicative of anything like a game similar to the original. Let me guess what bullshit "modern" design trends they added. Point markers on map? Give me a fucking break.

scalebound is going to blow fat chunks of dick out of your wallet.

fun?

>with dumb fucking enemies that pose no challenge whatsoever.
Oh, I see you haven't watched any of the footage of the game from E3. Alright then, I can see where this is going. It's been fun.

Zelda + Scalebound

I have zero interest in Turok: Lady Robot Dinosaur Hunter.

A game is a sport not a toy. Scores, mechanics, multiplayer, replayability. Go play in traffic if you want to be entertained.

>fun?
I derive fun from increasing my score on the leaderboard. The way a game is meant to be played. If you want exploration, read a book or go run around in the forest.

>Breath of the Wild
It's going to be at the very least an 8 out 10. I'm just trying to remind myself it can't be perfect and to not let myself buy into the hype and set unrealistic expectations.

Still. I'm excited. Just not sure what platform I'll be playing it on.

>Scalebound
Know what this game is? Enough normies have heard of Platinum to associate the name with "nerd cred." This game is for them. It's going to be resoundingly mediocre, and I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about it.

>Horizon
Will be way too busy in February with Persona and For Honor. I'll wait for reviews.

who are you trying to impress

Microsoft owns Xbox and Windows. A DS game is still exclusive even if it is on DS and DS LITE.

You're not one of those faggot sonyggers who constantly dismisses the xbox platform are you?

I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm just trying to understand why you're on a video game enthusiast board if all you want to do is play with toys barring no challenge.

Nothing seen thus far in this new Zelda is as challenging as the original and should not be compared in a positive light to it.

These

M8, it might be time to admit you're a faggot.

And yet, we don't even have any concrete facts about the console itself. I'd say until then the Xbox one is the better console.

>All these Xcuckies mad no one gives a fuck about Scalebound

Stick to your rehash racer, kids.