...zzz

...zzz...

Other urls found in this thread:

danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Translations_of_Danganronpa:_Trigger_Happy_Havoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So this is where Izuru dumps her onto a USB stick right?

...zzz...

Is the anime any good?

Nope

if you're interested in the events preceding DR1 and following DR2 then it's worth a watch

but honestly it's trash

It's great, corrects a lot of problems with the DR franchise and retroactively makes SDR2 stronger.

>sleeping AI

Why

>filename

Figures ZE fags would be complaining about the anime and while really stretching to make parallels to the train wreck that was ZTD

Why are you using a picture from a cartoon? That isn't video games.

Also this is a screenshot from Dangan Ronpa 2 you fucking moron.

wew lad, why reply?

(you)

>Can't wake up

lag

Both ZTD and DR3 are horrible MINDHACC trash.

can't run from justice traitorous slut

Waifu gets bludgeon to death
>How boring

AI > Real thing

Moral of Danganronpa 3 is that 2D is always better than 3D

totally asleep

holy shit is she ok!!???

How did the wig stay on?

Deserved it.

I don't follow this stuff much, I just know that it's not really her but her sister. Did they retcon the death or anything, or was that just in the spinoff book?

Both are fucking bad. I watch it for the memes.

this bitch is the ultimate soldier? big boss would be ashamed

No, the spinoff was some sort of "what if" and isn't canon.

She ded.

I never even watch the show or played the game
>just posts corpses to see the triggers

it has interesting information regarding the dangan ronpa universe but by anime standards its really fucking bad

*super duper high school soldier, none of the students were the master of their craft, just extremely talented for their age

>Celestia "I've never lost a single gamble" Ludenberg

>Mukuro's title is Ultimate Soldier (超高校級の「軍人」chō kōkō kyū no “gunjin.”) She has received military training from a very young age and is highly proficient in both a variety of firearms and hand-to-hand combat. When pushed to the limit she can enter a kind of battle trance, where her speed and reflexes increase to nigh-superhuman levels.
>extremely talented

>duper
That's never even shown to be the case anyway.

delete this

Ultimate isn't a correct translation though, it's super high school level [ability]

her speed and reflexes didn't help her dodge those spikes though

did she cover herself in pepto-bismol?

>Ultimate isn't a correct translation though
It is. She was technically never actually a student at the academy. Her title was "Ultimate", everyone else's was "Super High School Level".

>by anime standards its really fucking bad
After having watched Taboo Tattoo, I literally can't say this about DR3.

DR3 is just kinda bad. The still enjoyable kind of bad.

>technically never actually a student at the academy

So the time in the academy before the Tragedy was just her being there and no one noticing?

She was tricked by her sister.

>chō kōkō kyū no “gunjin."
It's literally right there

>(超高校級の「軍人」
that literaly says "super high school grade/level soldier" though

It depends on the translation, actually.

danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Translations_of_Danganronpa:_Trigger_Happy_Havoc

Project Zetsubou has the best term translations and this is fact.

I'm aware that the translations had it as Ultimate, i like that translation because it's shorter than Super High School level but it doesn't mean that Ikusaba was an 'Ultimate' and everyone else was just School level, which was the original point of debate.

It still means she was incredibly talented, but apparently not enough to dodge a couple of spikes.

She was working with Junko and was trying to act like her. It wouldn't be out of character for Junko to tell her that she'll be taken out of the game nonlethally, then betray her and kill her on a whim.

Mukuro couldn't have seen it coming.

Well, BIG BOSS could have dodged it.

The translation is that everyone is an "ultimate" something, so she would be the Ultimate Soldier.

kek

Hell, the game itself outright shows that she was a member of the 78th class before the Tragedy, so whatever the translation, she's the SHSL/Ultimate/whatever superlative Soldier

>a fatty girl that has no combat experience and plays vidya most of the time survived getting speared longer than the supposed Ultimate Soldier did.
For fucks sake Mukuro.

>超高校級の「軍人」
the translation took liberties, these characters literally say "super/ultimate HIGH SCHOOL level/grade soldier"

Yes and those are characters from one version of the translation. Why do you care so much?

I wonder if any of the spears went in her butt

"Disgusting."