Not being part of idort master race

>not being part of idort master race
Literally no reason

I see you got good taste

>No Shita
>no superchargedPC3.5

altogether this probably cost like $2300 in current USD

I'm going to hold off on Scorpio until I get 5 good years outta XB1

what about selling you XB1 and gett a scorpio?

>no PC Engine Duo RX

that's a very poor collection

Still no reason to buy an Xbone. I don't suppose MS is going to bother entering the next gen.

Looking at that pic made me wish I could of kept my older console and handhelds.

>owning emulatable consoles
HAHAHAHHAHAHA I gave my retro consoles to fucking goodwill. Get rid of that shit and build a PC faglord

3DS/WiiU/Xbone/PS3/PSP for me. Really haven't touched my Xbone since Souls 3, which I got bored of really fucking quickly. Mostly just dicking around on Hyrule Warriors Legends and replaying FF7 lately. Blazblue Central Fiction is probably going to be the next game I get in a month.

OP here
>PS3 cost $150
>Gameboy colour was $10 with 3 games
>3DS was $150
>DS Lite was $10 with flashcart
>PS1 and PS2 was free from uncle and family friends
>Xbox 360 was $120
All of it Australian.

>not a single sega console

disgusting

>Sony consoles
I wish your mother had aborted you

That might work too. I was actually thinking about it, all our games will work; there's little to no reason not to upgrade.

getting all this shit way after they are relevant does not qualify for idortry

I want to fuck that PS1

Being a console idort was amazing up until 6th gen. Being an 8th gen idort is completely fucking retarded.

He must have been a mid 90s kid.

PS3 w/ Emotion Engine is worth owning.

I wish I still had my white DS lite. You can't get them new anymore.

Barring a very small number of exclusives, owning a WiiU and one of the three other main platforms will cover nearly everything nowadays.

If I were you I would, especially since the scorpio is supposed to be so much more powerful
it comes out next year so save a little each month and sell the xbone when it's time

I am idort (except Xbox literally why, the console)

I modded my DSi, I haven't played it in years but I bet you could emulate GBA games on there.

>that PS slim

I got $600 saved up so far, I was thinking about upgrading to a 4K TV at the same time. Not sure if I should wait for 4K to keep maturing. I heard HDR has latency in video games. Sony can get away with it because 30fps at psuedo 4K

Alternately, just owning a PC will cover nearly everything now.

It's one of the nicer consoles to pick up.

>idort

Been a while since I've heard that word. Not much point these days, with everything being multiplat.

I just miss my white DS. It was a nice color for it and now they're rare.

Sorry, she's mine.

>PC
>games
Good joke

Agreed, it's only good for modding bad ports.

xbox360 rrod, sold the other consoles i had cause i was broke (ps1,ps2,snes,n64)

Ports that run even worse than on console.

Honestly I wish that I had the fat instead. This thing sucks
>no HDD support
>usb 1.1 for terrible load speeds
>laser won't read certain games unless you open up the console and tighten screws
>opening the console can make the power button fall of the circuit board, forcing you to buy another power circuit board to be able to turn it on
>had to resolder the power plug back onto the mother board to get it to work again

>biggest pool of exclusives and multiplats
>LOL NO GAMES

Yeah almost as funny as consoles having games.

Except for all the exclusives Nintendo continues to make or fund.

Take good care of her user.

Same. Mine won't even read disks unless I put weight, usually a few books, on top of it to make it work.

$332.41 USD

I'm looking to get an Xbone to play Microsoft Exclusives since FUCK Windows 10.

I already know I'm gonna get Forza Horizons 2, 3, and Forza 6 - along with Halo MCC and Halo 5. What other games should I get?

I have a PS4, Wii U, and Windows 7 computer.

there are so many second hand xbones in really good shape, look around, plus the gamepad is great for pc

I'd wait about a year. I don't think anything in the first year of console life is usually not any good.but you do you and good luck with that. ** I realize that all games on earlier versions are available but honestly it takes time. Won't see anything good for 2 years after initial release. Plus all the btfo threads you'll be subjected too.

Should I bother getting a PS1 if I have a PS3?

I kinda want to get an S for the slightly better performance and the 4k Blu Ray support. I don't have a 4k TV, but considering there's a bundle with Halo MCC and Halo 5 for $299 I'm tempted to get the S.

That being said, the multiple $130-$140 Xbones on eBay are VERY tempting.

Yeah, like Arkham Knight, Saints Row 2, and, uh, I guess the Ubisoft version of Resident Evil 4 was pretty bad. That's a lot of games.

no not really, the only thing your missing out is the god tier boot up screen but thats about it.

where are you from?

Unless you want one for nostalgia or are a collector, just emulate PS1 games.

save up and buy a jailbroken PS3, play all the PSx and PS2 games for free with native console emulaiton

There are a few games that have graphical glitches on the PS2/PS3, but otherwise you're good.

Only one I know of personally is Vigilante 8, but the N64 version is better anyway.

colombia

I have a PC and Wii U right now.

I'm getting an Xbone next. I prefer the PS4 exclusives, but my friends play on xbone, and I'm mostly playing it for yearly release games anyways.

both options are good, i do not regret buying the xbone at all, love halo.but 500gb its a little bit short

>no GBA

No love for OG Xbox. All dem exclusives. Only Syberia is not an exclusive.

>Forgot to flip Sega gt to the JSRF side

I had an OG Xbox but I don't see a single game there I'd play again other than Ninja Gaiden.

idort is cuck