Who else is proud to be a gamer and flaunts it confidently ?

Who else is proud to be a gamer and flaunts it confidently ?

>Just asking to get the shit beat out of you.

no thanks I'll treat it like any other thing.

>Adam Jensen
Have fun being a pleb.

I do. Most of my clothes are gamer gear. I'm subbed to loot box, have a amiibo colllection of all the Smash and Animal Crossing amiibos, have a Wii U, gaming PC, PS4, and Xbone. Am trying to establish a collection of classic consoles, and have a half life sound pack for my Windows audio on my gaming PC.

What ghetto third world shit hole do you live in where people beat up gamers? Here in America, gamers are the norm and everyone respects a talented e-athlete

what kind of third world shithole do you live where people get beat up for playing videogames, god i wish it was only western nations that could post on this christian image board, sick of these subhumans.

>Not liking based Jensen
Yeah, rip

Nu-Males, cucks, faggots, and retards. So, most of Cred Forums

The whole "gamer" identity crowd is what opened the floodgates for the SJW inclusive bs that were experiencing now. Boring as fuck people who didn't grow up in the golden era of gaming (64, ps1 era) suddenly realized they could be recognized for being apart of a sub culture and get a communal pat on the back.

You're not a gamer, user. You're just a faggot.

Oh wow you're legit. Do you have a bazinga! shirt as well?

literally samefagging

Hold on a second...

> miku .... game?

Protip: it's a clone.

>I might never leave the house, have any friends and not exercise, but it's definitely other people that are the 'nu-males'
Silly term

>beta hobo jensen

Get with the times.

Can we turn this into a productive thread?

>Are you making a game
>Do you wish to

Also where would someone even begin?

Yes

ill never get this nu-male thing
>has beard and/or glasses
>20-30
barnum effect anyone

If the strap-on fits, wear it.

>sam hyde

>Be Black
>Wear nerdy clothes
FUCKING SWAG DOG!

>Be White
>Dress up in nerdy clothes
Hey, check out this fucking loser. HAHAHAHAHA!
I don't understand it and never will.

>friend asks me to fix his computer
>>BLIMPBLORP
>what the fuck was that noise
>system sounds replaced
>toss computer in garbage

I don't call myself a 'gamer', but I'm open about the fact that I like video games.
At this point I keep paraphernalia to a minimum, not counting whatever, if any handheld I have on my person, and my graphic tees have slowly dwindled into a small handful for sitting around the house and walking the dog.
I don't tend to advertise personal information unless asked, not counting when drunk.

>thought this shit was stupid
>went back to college this year
>girl:guy ratio in my program is like 4:1
>I'm never been bad with girls because I have 4 sisters
>a couple want my dick and invite themselves to my dorm over the weeks
>fucked a couple of them, they try to become my girlfriends
>"GOD user WHY DO YOU WASTE YOUR LIFE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES (when you could waste it giving me attention)"
>there's no witty response to this, especially not op's picture
I swear I'm strangling the next slut that says it.

>being this insecure while anonymous

I am a FAGGOT

Not because I don't have any cocks to gargle on...

..but because I have too many to gargle on.

>Boring as fuck people who didn't grow up in the golden era of gaming (64, ps1 era)

Oh wow haha

SNES, Genesis, and the PC-Engine were the golden age. Genres and design fundamentals had been developed in the gen before, and it wasn't until 16 bit consoles came about that those fundamentals truly flourished. So many classic and genre-defining games came out during that period

The N64 and PS1 period was an awkward step back, focusing on redefining games across a new standard. This is why so many games during this generation aged poorly

there's a difference between being a hobbyist and substituting your hobby for your entire identity.

Gamers like this are as bad as people who smoke weed and have fucking potleaf t-shirts and shit. Your lack of personality doesn't mean you get to substitute some stuff you like in it's place.

OP is either an autist or a 15 year old.

>Be ultimate gamer
>Get killed

Or just really insecure. You get the same kind of shit with people who proudly proclaim themselves Republicans or Democrats and stubbornly disregard anything the other party says because they're on the other party.

Yeah that shits fine and dandy until the escapism stops working and you blow your head off because all the problems you ignored never went away.

Not even subtle