Solving the age old question, who would win in a fight: Link with all weapons...

Solving the age old question, who would win in a fight: Link with all weapons, abilities and artifacts throughout his series, or Cloud with his starting equipment?

link acts in real-time while cloud has to wait for his faggot turn to attack once

how is this even a debate?

Cloud fights in real time in more media than he fights turn-based.

He can choose an active ATB instead of wait ATB.
Checkmate.

Cloud has HP while Link has hearts.
Give Link full hearts and Cloud gets 9999hp

Cloud would easily beat Link. Mime+Counter+KoTR. Fuck just play Smash, Cloud is several tiers above Link

>

>has to hit him with a bunch of attacks that don't cause damage before using one that actually will
Link's got this

Which Link? Most of them are pretty much normal people chosen to go on a quest.

Cloud is a super Soldier.

Hooray!

Hyrule Warriors Link is the only one who really stands a chance, and he's not canon.

Fierce Deity Link could kill Cloud, but I'm pretty sure the latter has a massive speed advantage.

Death battle always makes their battles biased.

Link because he has the Triforce of Courage.

SETTLE IT IN SMASH!!!

Cloud is a Final Fantasy character. He has speed, can jump absurdly high and do over the top shit. Link is a basic fucking hero with a sword, a shield, and some items. Which won't help against shit against a fantastical hero who can wield a large sword as if it were a tiny knife.

Reminder that link had the FULL triforce at one point

>Link with all weapons, abilities and artifacts throughout his series
>even though they are separate Links
>Cloud with his starting equipment
At least gear them up properly

Nigga that's gay; at least square them off even. Both characters in these hypotheticals should be at the height of their power.

Fierce Deity Link vs End-game level Cloud.

What is biggoron sword ?

And Link is blessed by the power of gods with magic to boot.

While I know your point is about size, I'm more concerned about strength.