Love game so much

>love game so much
>you'll never play it for the first time ever again

whats her name Cred Forums?

life

katawa shoujo

oblivion

>Sly Cooper 2

Literally never has been nor ever will be topped.

Makes me sad beyond measurements.

back when he was happy

Would you seriously wanna go through 16 years of school again? I sure as fuck wouldn't. I'd happily give life a second go if I could skip to age 20 straight away.

I'd do it. Would love to get a second chance, honestly.

Dark souls 1.

Super Mario 64

10 hours of school every weekday, have to practice violin for 1.5 hours after. Fuck that shit.
But all that missed opportunity in high school tho...

Morrowind.

and banjo kazooie

collecthons became garbage only when i reaalized what they were.

There's so many, why pick one?

Wind Waker
Resident Evil 4
Oblivion
Dark Souls /Bloodborne

>finished RE4 over 20 times
>havent played it for years, start another run
>finish the village
>think about the castle
>think about the island
>drop it

The 3D Mario games are fine, but yes games like Banjo Kazooie and Donkey Kong 64 had way too much collecting.

>10 hours of school

The fuck school did you go to?

ok, Ive misread the thread title

fuck me

MAIN reason for me to get a PSP at launch with the whole dead pixel debacle.

I'm being completely serious.

Fuck

Witcher 3

The age old question of repeating life with current knowledge so you can do things differently. Absolutely I'd go through the shitty parts of adolescence to do the rest better. Everyone would.

How'd he get so big? Fuck.

Wild Arms games, Jet Set Radio and VTMB

Silent Hill 2.

I remember entering a shop in the town and thinking I'm seeing actual 'darkness' for the first time in a video game.

LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2

I've met some of the chillest people through those games. A circle of friends I was apart of would stay up until 4am making whatever we felt like. Combined with the Create Mode ambience from whichever background we had on, it was beautiful. Almost therapeutic.

I'll never have a close circle of friends like that again. Everyone just said goodbye and quit around the same time, I was one of the first to leave.

I love to gush about the games.

God I miss 2012.

Atleast I you guys, I guess

He just souls and he ggot so hugh, scary

I've met this tranny before he's pretty chill

>fuck

yeah i wont play fuck for the first time ever again but my first time was awkward and messy and smelly and bloody so i got better at it and enjoy it more now

same for the game in your pic

>xe

Tales of Vesperia

Don't be cancerous please

kek

el fucking epico

Fallout New Vegas

Only faggots feel this way. There are tons of great games out there to play, go play new ones.

I'd need like a massive fucking list for this.

But to give one example, Warcraft 3.

Dragon's Dogma was an experience, now I know everything so it's not even a challenge

Hah, suck to be you guys. I had an brain damage when i was a kid, fucked up my short and long-term memories. I can pretty much replay anygame like a completely new, after just couple years.

saying you want to play games for the first time again is a lie, what you're really feeling is the desire to stick to what's familiar and comfortable and not put any effort into seeking out new things, but you want the old things to never get any less exciting so you never have to change

it's a bad habit Cred Forums, don't encourage it

At least I'm not retarded.

>when you know Emi will never give you a phantom limb footjob

Metal Gear Solid 1
Metal Gear Solid 3
Super Mario Galaxy 1

Va11-hall-a.

Knights of the Old Republic

I still replay it like, once a year, but knowing that I will never be able to experience searching for the Star Forge for the first time again is sad. (And Bioware is a sack of shit so they'll never make a true sequel.)

That said, I still somehow find new stuff in that game every time. I think I played threw it 3 times before I ever met Mission's brother. I've played through it like 10+ times now, and I'm still occasionally noticing cool things I didn't see before, but FUCK I WANT KOTOR 3

Also that cover made me rock hard as a youngin'. It's so fucking pretty.

tbqh, Undertale.

Mass Effect.

This x1000
Spent the last ~hour crying my eyes out on pacifist. It's honestly a beautiful game.

Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations

Destiny
>I will never again excitedly rush to the midnight release and wait for half an hour in my rural town to get a first release copy
>spend the install time poring over forums, drooling over the concept art
>actually get to play the game
>story is vague and nonsensical for most of it, but the gameplay is fucking amazing
>grimoire on b.net is incredibly well-written
>turns into one of your favorite games ever
>those feelings you got when you got your ship, left Earth, saw Venus and Mars, the Vex, the Black Garden
>that feel when you're the last man standing and you die & self-revive and can feel your team watching you
>that feel when you got your first Atheon kill
>that feel when you 2 manned Crota for the first time
>that feel when you visited the lighthouse with the same guy you 2 manned Crota with
>that feel killing Skolas with the Gjally burn method, minutes before the patch that changed it
>all those memories that feel better and more important than real life
>you will never experience them again

>>all those memories that feel better and more important than real life
Most things in vidya feel better than real life.
Otherwise we wouldn't touch vidya and just stay in this horrible P2W MMO we never signed up to.

Halo. And all of its sequels up until 4, which I didn't play for reasons.

Remember all the cool shit people would make in LBP2 with the new logic system? I used to have copies of Ipod clones and stuff.

I wonder if you could make a DOS-like computer with it

>Eden Prime distress call
>That first time seeing the Citadel
>Moon singing
>Comfy Noveria
>Liara's face when shyly flirting
>Hold The Line!
>"I AM SOVEREIGN"
Even the third time was magical. One of the best things to come out of that gen.

yeah I'd get a poster of it. I always play through both 1 and 2 back to back.

>tfw no good star wars games in 10 years
>tfw that will probably never change

I loved Destiny at launch, but I missed the expansions. Was thinking about picking up the collection, but the fact no one runs old raids anymore is pretty disheartening.

Dark Souls. I originally hated it. Gave it another go in 2014 after DaSII came out. Fell in love with it. Going to Anor Londo will forever be my favorite moment from a game, ever.

Just finished every story except Lilly.
God damnit I will never experience it again....

this desu senpai

This is one of my favorite games ever and its not even that good, nor has it aged well but there a few games where you can play as a bounty hunter. Even fewer games where you can do it in a Cyberpunk setting. It just makes you feel like such a badass.
You can imagine my disappointment with the cancellation of 1313 and the OG Prey 2.

pic related.
this as well^