"I have an idea for a game."

>"I have an idea for a game."
>"What is it?"
>"Well, it's a MMO..."

>It's open world and has survival elements...

>"I have an idea for a thread."
>"What is it?"
>"Well, it's a made up story..."

>bethesta makes a hot dog

Ha Ha! Look at that hotdog! You put it in the bun the wrong way and now there is a hole, ha ha. And the ketchup is off the plate haha.

This is why indie devs aren't successful.
They somehow think, OH shit this game I played is really cool but I could totally make it better.

What? no I don't have experience.
Oh and this games totally been made like 100 times before but I can totally revolutionize it.

what do you think the hotdog smells like haha im just curious for laughs haha

But that's why they are successful.

>and we should place it in the metal gear universe

how
Like can you name a indie game that became successful by just reusing an idea already done?

I had an idea for a game the other day
Imagine Hulk Ultimate Destruction or an Activision Spider-Man game, but done as a fighting game

>big sandbox arena with lots of space to run around in
>you can use your powers in a variety of ways, like speeding up, armor, super strength, some with cooldowns, while others are unique advantages
>If you have eye lasers, you can almost play it like a third person shooter
>throw big and heavy shit at each other
>military/police try to interfere with your match

Undertale?

already exists, War of the monsters

Great game too

That game was PACKED with gimmicks and ideas that made it succesful. The RPG elements and hell the bullet stuff did not make it successful.

He did not revolutionize anything with that game, just did a ton of clever shit.

Closest I'd say is Rogue Legacy.

A platforming, SM64 mmo would be totally tits, man

I don't understand. But this picture is making me really upset. Am I autist ?

You're just saying that because of ebin parallel universe memes

Fucking indie devs.

I had an idea for a shmump only instead of conventional controls it's essentially a pinball game with constantly scrolling obstacles and backgrounds.

That was gonna be the sequel to marvel rise of the Imperfects, but never got finished

Minecraft

That's cheating user.

Cheating so hard it fucking hurts.

I have an idea for a brawler only instead of conventional controls it's essentially a visual novel with constantly scrolling dialogue and CG scenes.

Procedurally gendered community within a self-sufficient and successful spire (like Dread but people are rich and happy). Each person has random characteristics.

Murders occur and you have to establish motive, provide the evidence, cross-examine witnesses and convict the one person who did it.

Each person has a history of relationships with other people in the community, uncovered through interrogation + evidence.

>It's like Dark Souls...

>dude! dude you know what would be amazing?
>if you had to do all the things that modern games make automatic by yourself instead!
>if you lost the skills you aren't using!
>if you gained the skills by using them, in a game where you can safely sit down and grind indefinitely

Wtf is this shit

Vegan propaganda

It's showing a heart stoppin-HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

dust sweeper platformer game

Shovel Knight.

Real life is vegan propaganda

Terraria is just 2D Minecraft
Minecraft is a survival game layered on top of Infiniminer
Angry Birds is a colorful version of Crush the Castle or any of the other old catapult flash games.
Super Meat Boy is a mix of N+ and the Jumper series by Matt Makes Games.

>hur durr you can't say the most obvious point that makes me wrong

>not posting the real one

But I did post the real version

>veganism
>giving up shellfish, fish, dairy, fucking eggs, blue goddamn cheese and meat
yeah, nah

>

>your face when

this, it didn't bring much new stuff to the table, the selling point was the fact that it was a "normal" NES adventure game, I have difficulties with the wording but people will get what I mean

The point of Freedom Planet was that it was a Sonic game without being a Sonic game.

they should all be fixed to have american before listing diet choice

i would play this

Is this the thread where you post your shitty ideas?
Heres my idea
It's an Ace Attorney like game.
>You're a super corrupt politician who has no beliefs that dies and goes to hell
>Hell is actually super bureucratic and ruled by a Senate made of the most powerful and influential demon.
>Someone saves you from eternal suffering and you have to uncover this political conspiracy involving heaven and hell.
>Lie, cheat, bribe and blackmail you to thw top of the Senate.
>First half of a "case" is collecting info and contacts about the bigshots
>Later half is a climatic phillibuster where you have to convince them and their parties using all you colected to answer to your demands while maybe becoming a better person

Some user suggested the name "Capitol Hell"

You apparently aren't getting the purpose of the thread. This is where you post shitty game ideas, not fantastic game ideas.

Nope, i mean it
Think of Lemmings but with real time player interaction and only 1 unit per player

Transformice is the only think that comes to mind

Feel free to steal it, because i'm never going to do anything with it

A kinda of a smaller scale Wonderful 101

Stylish Banchou
>MC is a normal feminine girl from some small japanese school
>It's "bring your parents" day
>suddenly every parent gets kidnapped by some rival school
>It's a Bancho Civil War where all the school top dogs in the country fight for supremacy
>Before they're kidnapped your parents, they give to you a scissors, as they're a barber and a hairdresser.
>They're magical
>You & your schoolmates are trying to rescue the parents
>You assigned a group of four school friends to follow you in missions. Every kid gets assigned to a button, and you can command them to do combos and whatnot.
>You can with magical fashion instruments create new hairstyles that give bonuses powers for the kid
>Pompadour hair gives drilling power; Afro gives Area of Effect attacks
>Beat other Bancho, Recruit new friends, rescue your parents, and delve into a very testosterone filled world in your way to become the strongest of the Bancho

>Five Nights at grandma's
>you just spend 120 hours in a boring old house.
>weird noises in the dark house at night
>its just grandma being old.
> at the end of the game you get a piece of hard candy

>Multiplayer game set in a school shooting where one player has to kill everyone and the rest have to escape
>FPS game where you have to close all the enemy spawn portals
>Zombie survival game set in a urban environment (Most zombie games take place in the countryside for some reason)
>FPS game with ARPG mechanics (Think Warframe but Grimdark and without the bullshit grind)