Best Souls Game

Please no shitposting.

Post your favorite Souls game. I'll start

DaS
how it's so fuckign SLOW

DSIII + BB

Literally this.
Miyazaki evolved in the right direction.

Demon Souls
Closely followed by Bloodborne

Nioh so far.
How they don't fuck it up and make it easier.

Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Nioh (Based on the two demos so far) > Dark Souls 3 > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Salt and Sanctuary > Not playing any videogames > Lords of the Fallen

Right. Lots of Souls fags needlessly and endlessly compare the two yet the correct perspective in this case is that both games are meant to compliment one another. Both in terms of their themes as well as gameplay.

DSIII = Day / Black Sun
BB = Night / Red Moon

DSIII = X
BB = D

I don't know whats more amazing the guy constantly telling people about the tank or what he did with the tank

DSIII = Fuck
BB = You

Does Lords of Fallen get better? I played it until a little after the Commander boss and the game felt like complete and total trash. It runs terribly on PS4, everything is super slow, and the mechanics and animations are not satisfying. The sound design is also really really bad. The music is generic EPIC movie trailer stuff, the voicework sucks, and the sound effects are not satisfying at all.

It just feels like a bootleg action game. Who cares about comparing it to the Souls games. It's just a bad game regardless of where you come from.

Nope, just drop it

>PS4
>runs terribly

bruh

>Runs terribly on ps4

It literally runs at the same dogshit framerate as BB or any other Souls game in console

>Its ok when japan does it

Then why does it feel so much worse? I can't tell if it is just a problem specifically with my PS4, but when I try to play the game it runs like total trash. It makes me seasick just trying to play it.

It feels the same.
Thats why i dont play BB anymore im used to 60fps on my PC, trying to play BB is torture to my eyes and brain.

What are some good souls-like games? Just finished DS3.

Dark Souls > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2

Haven't played the rest.

d44m

DaS = DaS2 >= DaS3 > DeS

>Lord of the Fallen
>gigantic enemy with an axe slams into you and sends you flying halfway across the room
>takes off a tiny sliver of health
>jittery skinny sword and shield enemy the same height as you lazily pokes you with his sword
>kills you in one hit

That game is literal irredeemable shit.

Try to like for what it is a rip off that tried too soon milk the souls formula..IMO i enjoy the weapons here way more than the souls ones(BB still the best for obvious reason)

im curious for the Surge because they actually got smart and make a future souls earlier than From...but i hope they get better on make it run better

Dark Souls > Demons souls > Bloodborne > MetalWolf Chaos> Cancer > Dark Souls 3 = Dark Souls 2

>in the history the demons are tough fucks that pushing humanity into the brink of destruction
>You as the main guy preceds to destroy the demons,sometimes is very easy to do soo
>later the humans betray you
>every single human one shoots you

kinda dumb how the end get very hard with eny one one shooting you...and souls fags complain about some golden gay couple boss

>soulsfags
There are no LotFfags, only contrarian retards who literally enjoy shit. The difficulty in the game is both incredibly easy to cheese and bullshit at the same time. Playing the game with any knowledge of the mechanics under the hood looks like cheating to others because it looks so shitty in practice. You can't play as intended well without a heavy investment in the dagger weapons complimentary stats.

Truthfully? King's Field 4. All the getgud moments of the souls games in a clunky ps2 dungeon explorer.