Hey hunterfags, i need your help. I really want to play this game,but i have an old version 3DS XL...

Hey hunterfags, i need your help. I really want to play this game,but i have an old version 3DS XL. Is it playable on the system?

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2016/05/16/capcom-new-monster-hunter-game-along-major-titles-planned/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anything is playable if you put your mind to it, but i use an old 3DS XL with a Circlepad pro and i love it. It fits in the hand great and the second analog pad i like better than the nub on the new 3ds.

Yes, Nothing is preventing it from working just like 3 and 4.
Only thing the New 3ds XL does for the game is slightly faster load times and the nub for aiming.

Where were you, when Monster Hunter died?

Yes, Generations had the fps limited to 30 for both the o3ds and n3ds, and if you get a CPP it'll be even better than the little "c-stick" the n3ds has

These, basically. Get the Hori claw grip and you'll really be cooking with Kirin Butter.

Wouldn't know.
That isn't the last monster hunter game isn't made by the Mohan team.

it was designed for the older DS. fucking annoys me that the new3DS didn't improve shit

what a crock

why wouldn't it? All n3ds does is faster loading times and a stable 30

The C-stick on the n3DS isn't that bad.. However the nub itself is garbage. Just pop that sucker off and replace it with a PSP joystick cap and you're golden.

YES. I play it on my 3dsXL with the circle pad pro attachment. it makes a huge difference.

Boy I'm sure glad Rathalos gets top billing and is front and center :^)

Is the game better than 4 ultimate?

Completely subjective.

No.

Do the japs really love them or is it just the case of Capcom unrelentingly pushing him so hard?

siliconera.com/2016/05/16/capcom-new-monster-hunter-game-along-major-titles-planned/
>In addition to the popular franchise’s upcoming 3DS RPG Monster Hunter Stories, Capcom has plans for a new Monster Hunter title and more according to their financial results briefing for the year ended March 31, 2016.
>Keep in mind that two million units isn’t exactly the number Capcom would expect from a main entry Monster Hunter title, but we’ll likely hear about a new spinoff title for the series [for console] in addition to Monster Hunter Stories, based on what was mentioned in the financial results briefing.

Rathalos and Rathian are the mascots of Monster Hunter, outside something like a felyne, or maybe poogie. They are the first two monster made, and are even in the fucking logo.

It's a case of Capcom pushing them. I can think of ten monsters that would represent the series better

Fuck the fps cap on gen
4u looks so much better just for that

Hyrule Warriors is literally unplayable on original 3ds
The number of enemies on screen is half what it should be so you can never get enough kills to get A ranks to progress in adventure mode

not the case with agumon and pikachu for their respective franchises.believe me i like like them in moderation, but having them in literally every game with really good gear you gotta have kinda make em a bit tedious.