Cred Forums, explain to me why Emhyr var Emreis, Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd; Imperator of Nilfgaard...

Cred Forums, explain to me why Emhyr var Emreis, Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd; Imperator of Nilfgaard, King of Cintra, Lord of Metinna, Ebbing, and Gemmera, Sovereign of Nazair and Vicovaro isn't the better option, when the other two are Dijkstra and Radovid the Mad.

Oh wait, you can't, because one involves killing some of the most bro-tier characters(Roche, Ves, and Thaler) after they've helped you numerous times. The other is literally worse than Henselt, and fucking enables people like Whoreson Jr. and the witch hunters.

reminder all magic users need to be burnt at the stake, all crossdressing not human sidequest givers need to burn, all midget irish drunks need to die, and GWENT ONLY HAS 4 FACTIONS

if you disagree with any of these you are probably nilfgaardian and wear only black and gold

He wants to fuck his daughter.

But pure bred Nilfgaardians are part Elf, and so is Yennefer.

Does horse riding ever get better? Controlling Roach is hell, I find myself sprinting everywhere more often then not

>implying Nilfgaardian fashion isn't /fa/ as fuck

not anymore
that was his plan in the book but let her go

Git gud
Red Dead Redemption has been the only game in a long while to get horse riding and animation right

yeah but have you seen her though

I don't blame him

Dont fucking talk to me

Fuck you faggot. I'll fuck you, you little white pussy. You fucking bitch. You're scared. You're scared I'll fuck you in your boipussy. I'll make you my girlfriend, faggot.

I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot!

>pure bred
>part elf

what the fuck

I will never get over how they butchered Radovid's character after all the development in 1 and 2.

If a ruler is inept enough to get fucked by a witcher then he is not good enough. You invade some lands you got to be prepared for everything. Also he wanted to fuck Ciri. i wanted to fuck her too

>isn't the better option, when the other two are Dijkstra and Radovid the Mad.
Because he wants to create an empire based around foreign everything.
The Nilfgaardians are literally foreigners to Temeria and the Northern Realms, having them invade is basically a death sentence to the Northern Realms.
>Djistrka
>good at anything
You know you can kill him and have Temeria ruled by Nilfgaard anyway but it's independent and not directly interacting with them.
A weak bait, Witcher.

It got a lot better than it was around launch at least. If you really can't stand it just keep chugging werewolf decoction for infinite stamina and be your own horse

Butchered? There was so much foreshadowing his madness in the first two games. How could Rad turning mad take you by surprise?

Why would you use any deck other than the Milfgaard deck anyway?
>spies for days
>imperial archer
>etolian rez archer
>rez commander

Faggot
Northern deck > Skellige deck > every other deck

Heh, sorry lad but putting all your chips in a pile with seiges doesn't make your deck gud.

I know right ?

Never trust a man with 50 titles

Actual Nilfgaardians.

NILFGAARD IS THE MASTER RACE
ALPHA MEN ROLLING ALL OVER THE BITCHES
HAEL HER' ZAER !

>implying sieges aren't just fodder
>implying Northern decks don't have many dirty tricks

>mfw a well played scorch or two fucks your entire day up

More like Milfgaard! Am I right guy?

BOW

I can't because all other options are fucking retarded.

They made Radovid bland evil madman for no fucking reason. There is literally no reason to side with him and it's not a choice.

They made Djikstra betray all the northern realms, and unless you are a fucking rat who doens't appreciate best bro, there is no fucking reason to side with him because he is objectively evil. Even the ending talks shit about it.

I love the game between the god awful endings and complete FUCK YOU to people who liked the first game, it makes me really bitter

No, but you get used to it.

Naw. I'm no bitcher.

I fell asleep while you were counting off his titles, could you repeat the question?

>not using northern realms
It's like you enjoy losing

I'm about 50 hours in and just started the main Skellige story quests.

Is there a way for me to side with the Emperor and help him take Novigrad? He seems like the most competent ruler and benevolent to his people as long as they toe the line, compared to Radovid who seems like a complete lunatic manchild

>not bowing for your main man the Chamberlain
Awful

>Your waifu will become your true, faithful wife (in real life) but for that to happen you have to beat a grandmaster at qwent who is using the nilfgaardian deck while you're forced to use monsters

how do you react?

Yes, it has been a while so I don't exactly know when the quests pop up, but you can actually help Emhyr take control of the north. Try to talk to Roche/Thaler/Djikstra to get this quest chain going

if I could help my aedirnian bros win I would. and I'm not talking saskia and her upper aedirn cunts.

they ruined any chance aedirn had for the war.

>Dijkstra betrays the North

He literally saves the North and sparks an industrial revolution

Roche is the one who sold out to Nilfgaard

I had no reason at that point. I'm not a book reader, sorry user.

>dont bow
>WHY DID YOU DO THAT NOW I WILL BE PUNISHED

s-sorry...

Because the games whitewash Nilfgaard to the point that they're unrecognizable. Nilfaard in the books planned to enslave the Northern peoples at best, genocide them at worst. There's no way they'd reinstate Temeria as an independent suzerain, they'd rather rape and pillage it until there's nothing left but a smoldering ruin. Emhyr also gave no fucks about Ciri from an emotional standpoint and just wanted to fuck her so she could give birth to an unstoppable successor with the power of the Elder Blood to lead the Empire.

It's astonishing how much better the games make Nilfgaard look, to the point they actually appear to be the best option for the future of Temeria. What a fucking joke.

You should do a side quest for dijkstra involving thaler before finishing stuff in skellige. You'll get another one later in the main story as long as you don't break dijkstra's leg again

Radovid has been foreshadowed to be a stupid crazy fuck as far back as the novels.

Emhyr did feel something for Ciri as he let her go in the end and spared Geralt and Yen, but yeah Nilfgaard did get whitewashed in the games but let's not pretend that the northern kingdoms aren't just as bad. The continent is just a shit place to live.