I just downloaded Planescape Torment, but it is always full screen and there doesn't seem to be much in an options menu...

I just downloaded Planescape Torment, but it is always full screen and there doesn't seem to be much in an options menu, Is there a way to make it windowed preferably a borderless fullscreen window?
Also
>what you like about the game
>what you dislike about the game
>you gay nigga?

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/news/mod_spotlight_planescape_torment_mods_guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls :(

i never understood this borderless meme, just play the fucking game

gog.com/news/mod_spotlight_planescape_torment_mods_guide

I don't think there's a windowed mod, but the game is better played in fullscreen anyway imo.

I know I like it full screen its just that alt tabbing it is a little jarring almost like its fucking with the resolution

I like to alt tab to talk to my internet friends

it's basically a generic fantasy novel disguised as an rpg

enjoy (really)

if you use these resolution/widescreen mods that shouldnt be as much of a problem.

>generic
>torment

what

I mean sure amnesia is a common trope but the setting and characters are anything but generic

What fucking nerd updates their journal all day? Holy shit get a life Nameless One, go do cool immortal things not write about dudes in your diary.

i think they mean not that the setting is generic, but that it's like a fantasy novel that is itself generic

What I like about the game
>solid writing
What I don't like about the game
>gameplay was an afterthought

the gameplay is going through the levels. which i doubt was an afterthought

Gameplay is walking between conversations and occasionally putting up with awful combat.

>Is there a way to make it windowed preferably a borderless fullscreen window?
It's a 17 year old game, expect some technical issues.
>what you like about the game
The writing.
>what you dislike about the game
The gameplay.
>you gay nigga?
No.

Teamspeak has existed since 2001.

Its for autismos who have an undying urge to check out what their cool friends are doing on the Chink every few seconds.

>2016
>still refers to TeamSpeak

Fuck off, casual.

that still makes no fucking sense. what is generic about torment besides the fact that the protag has amnesia and goes on a journey to find his memories (and even that has its own unique twist?)

He's already done it all. He forgot about it and needs to write it down.

the widescreen mod just keeps erroring, feelsbadman

are you sure you installed it correctly?

maybe try with a fresh install. think it will fuck with existing saves too so don't load those. probably delete them.

you might also not have the most up to date version of torment.

I torrented a GOG file, how do I check the version or torment?

Is there any inventory mod? Do I really have to put up with this shit for the entire game?

I'm retarded I still had the game open, closed it and we're in business

theres a mod that allows for stackable charms and rings and shit and that helps a lot

OP here, is Unfinished Business worth it? Or should I experience the base game first and then get unfinished business?

You need to select very specific x/y resolution values when installing the mod. Took a while of googling from me when I installed it myself and got the error first. Not sure, but I believe the values were X = 1024 and Y = 768. Worked like a charm from me when nothing else would.

Also, Planescape: Torment has good writing, but nostalgiafags worship the game too much. You can't call some game the best RPG ever on the basis of writing alone. In most other aspects, Planescape is lacking compared to newer games.

>get unfinished business?
should I? fixed the errors already

>Is there a way to make it windowed preferably a borderless fullscreen window?
YOU MAKE ME SICK. I am not going to help you make the game worse. Also I don't know how.

Just get everything the guide tells you to get.

yee just did it, said fuck it

Thanks anons was a helpful thread