Now that the d-d-pfffft

Ok, ok.

Now that the dus--PFFFFFFFFFTTT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_with_Vulkan_support
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so true.
the dust can never settle if people start talking

It was pretty good. Also you might wanna take your meds before posting, op.

is that game good?

what's wrong

Pffffffffooost it…

Fuck yes it's good.

Shouldn't be played on anything easier than ultra violence if you're experienced with FPS. I guess I'm about midway through but I'm regretting not starting on nightmare right away.

Now that the d--

Ok, fuck it, it can't be done.

I had to turn down the difficulty because it's awful when you aren't hitting anywhere near 60fps.

Is it a good redesign?

It's way better than it had any right to be. It was one of the rare times that all of the cynicism and anti-hype before the release was totally wrong.

It could have used more variety in the campaign, but seriously, it's amazing.

What the fuck are you playing it on. Something as old as a 260x can achieve pretty consistent 60fps on 1080p under Vulkan.

it seems like Doom 2016 is the only game that supports Vulkan

That one in particular is fine, but I dislike many others. I think demons are missing a certain je ne sais quoi. Too serious and safe for the most part. I don't mean to say that they are bad designs -- perhaps the opposite. I think the game is missing a bit of poor taste that made Doom 1/2 original monsters stand out.

Look at this goofy motherfucker.

560 Ti don't got no Vulkan
2500k 4.5Ghz

That's exactly what I used to run until I upgraded to a 290x recently. Never got around overclocking the 2500k and I even got a D15 for it. I just don't really see a reason to.

Find a way to upgrade man, even the cheapest stuff out there is an upgrade over what you have right now. You could look into used GPUs.

I'm actually trying to sell some shit to get it going

Just don't upgrade your CPU, there's zero reason to. But I suppose you already know that.

Will probably only got scraps for a videocard, pretty hyped for GPU encoding and Vulkan and something bigger than 1GB ram

i have the same cpu with a gtx 670. turned everything down and only got 40 fps. the game doesn't even look that good but runs like shit. those pretentions fucktards at id decided to base their entire engine around a shitty api and didn't even bother releasing on linux

sucks that more games aren't supporting vulkan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_with_Vulkan_support

My only real problem with it is the relatively small number of enemies active at one time, other than that it's great.

>670
>2016

use res scaling and put everything at min + vulkan and you should have stable 60 fps at all times, usually higher. The game still looks pretty good if you do that imo, I'm running it with an i5 3570k non OC'd, 8 gigs of ram and a 660 ti.

>je ne sais quoi

Fag

It's good but the level/fight design isn't great, this is probably due to the lack of hitscan enemies.

560 Ti guy here. I tried resolution scaling before and it's bugged, the draw distance is gets fucked even even at 90-80% draw distance and it's covered with a single colored fog. Unplayable.

>meme apis
>ever

I have an i5 4690 and an r7 260x

can I play this 1080p LOCKED 60 (never dips)?

how about if I swapped the 260x for an r9 380x?

I think the monster design is its biggest flaw.
Too many monsters look the same from a distance and you can't identify them at a glance.

could've been better.

*BRAAAAPT*

Yeah if only random assholes hundreds of yards away could kill you just as easily as if they were right next to you.

I liked the hell knight and baron, but everything else was pretty much how this user said . The imps and pinkies in particular were pretty uninspired and generic, and don't even get me started on the Cyberdemon. I thought the mastermind still looked pretty good though, managed to keep its goofiness.

the lack of modding hurts the game, Doom always had tons of mods, some Doom 3 mods made it look so damn good for example, then modders could make all kinds of shit, but it's Denuvo and not a single id Tech 5 game getting mod tools

it's meh. you platform between monster nests. simple, satisfying, quickly repetitive

What about this?

don't make me suck your dick faggot

Update catalyst, set the API to Vulkan and play around with settings.

You can, you know, try the game out before buying and see how it works.

380x would eat it up on Ultra.

Hick

So are those staplers he has for legs?

I think it may be a part of a printer or something.

Is Sikkmod for Doom 3 very demanding on hardware?

>It was one of the rare times that all of the cynicism and anti-hype before the release was totally wrong.

its the best feeling...the fags here should focus more in those rare gems than shitty cringe or rage threads

in the For Honor beta was the best since people are actually having fun and discussing a game...i dunno about the final game because ubisoft,but i hope for the best because of the beta