Have you ever tried drawing your favorite video game girl?

Have you ever tried drawing your favorite video game girl?

No. I'm terrible at drawing and just can't keep a steady hand. I would never even think of trying to draw her when because there's no way I could ever do her justice with my meager skills.

My drawing ability is on par with a toddler's. That's no exaggeration!

¿

Yeah, I can relate. I might be a better artist if I dedicated more time to it, but I never really had the patience to do so I guess.

Seija?

!

Ryuko with horns?

hell no

Sup womanlet

I don't care how short Marisa is, I still love her!
I think it would be nice to have a cute, petite girl like Marisa to cuddle with, anyway.

Why not?

Seija a best.

Rude

You are welcome.

n-no marisa-fag!

I w-was procrastinating... how can I even face her again!

Do you draw? Would you mind posting your work?

Contrary to the popular belief, Seija doesn't always reverse everything. She simply has the power to do so and she generally prefers things so.

I'm just memeing
No one here would truly understand how she actually works.

Wait for the next Akyuu book.

>Trusting Akyuu

>The "everything Akyuu says is a lie!" meme
She's not 100% correct, but she's one of the better sources of information on many of the characters, especially those native to Gensokyo.
I mean you could wait for Aya, but she's just going to shove her agendas and bias into her articles. And Hatate just has no idea how to write at all.

But I digress, this isn't really supposed to be a Touhou thread.

Yes.

and colored version

I can't draw cute girls, just realistic stuff.

Can you draw a realistic cute girl?

Yeah but there isn't much of a market for that.

Last thing 2hus want is their characters reimagined into meat space.

You never know.

I would if I could, but I'd honestly be doing her a disservice if I tried drawing anything at my current level.

No, I usually just draw others' favorites instead

I have a complex that I worry too much about failing to draw my favorites properly but I don't care about making others' favorites look bad

Whoops missed a spot

Whatever if I get OCD like that, drawing my favorite is impossible, QED

n-no! I didn't do it since my school days, and it's nearly ten years! but since I lost my job recently, I thought that devoting myself to her would be a nice idea.

but I just can't start!

Well, I'm not exactly the best person for giving advice. I guess just think about who you're doing it for, read up on anatomy, and practice every day?

Oh, and be sure that you can support yourself, of course.

Nope. I'm quite horrible at drawing and I don't want to see what she would look like by my terrible [lack of] skills.

But I feel like I might wind up drawing her someday, for one reason or another.

I like how most of the pictures in this thread aren't even a drawing done by anyone here.

wow, it's almost as if most people in this thread said they can't draw

Didn't require the pictures to say such, now did it?

user, I don't think you understand. This isn't a thread about people's drawing abilities. Well, it is, but that's secondary to its main purpose.

...Keep drawing.

Sure thing, I don't think I said I'd quit or anything, I just said I have a hard time trying to draw my favorites

Nice work.

looking through my stuff, no, I've never actually drawn Samus. have one of the pics of my Pokemon Y chara instead.

But then how would you know about the characters we said we can't draw if we didn't show who they are? Silly.

Just name them. It's not like this is an /r/ thread.

This months old image is the last drawing I did of a vidya character and I shit it out in about 20 minutes.

That wouldn't be as fun.

I want to draw whyfoo

but I need sleep

sleep is #ForTheWeak

Gaze with wonder upon my art peasants and despair in knowledge that you will never reach my level of skill!

There, I tried