Lol fucking PCucks thinking they can space engine/deep space thread

lol fucking PCucks thinking they can space engine/deep space thread

Other urls found in this thread:

quantamagazine.org/20140122-a-new-physics-theory-of-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this one reminds me of Pitch Black

what do you guys think about the theory that the development of life is not only NOT a special snowflake phenomenon, but given some basic conditions, is actually INEVITABLE? Kinda blew my mind when I read it

quantamagazine.org/20140122-a-new-physics-theory-of-life/

bump tbqh

that's fucking terrifying

This is what you see if you look back.

its an eye
looks like i solved the meaning of the universe

Interesting.

Very interesting.

is that really the edge? I could never get to it in SE

Yes.

shit, I've seen that but I forget where it's from

redownloading now, haven't had a chance to since first install
can someone post their settings or recommend? running 970/6500 if it matters

fresh install*

You should be able to max it out.

cool, cheers

Noa.

Given enough time, practically anything and everything is inevitable. Our universe is vast beyond comprehension, and its "lifespan" will be, perhaps, even vaster.

well given how quickly it's expanding, its lifetime is actually pretty finite, at least in terms of its present appearance. It will become darker and darker and eventually even particle will get torn apart

>there are fags who think a space google earth is a videogame, browsing this board with you, at this very moment.

I recall reading that the heat death of the universe is projected to occur 10^10^120 years in the future -- certainly a finite span, but not by any judgment a short one. And even from that point on, quantum phenomena will still be occurring, and potentially cause by random interaction any kind of spontaneous event.

more of a videogame than cinematic shit

Don't get me wrong, I love Space Engine, but retards were on a rampage back in the no man sky threads, as if this was a videogame. This fanbase isn't any less autistic than others for that reason, you also prove it yourself for assuming I like shitty games like memecharted and stuff.

How do you pronounce PCuck?

always thought it was "peacuck"

I always changed it in my head to read as "Pee Sea cuck"

It's Pee See Cuck you fucking retard, sea sounds nothing like see, god you're so stupid, go kill yourself.

peecuk

On my way.

PeaCuck, like peacock.

Pretty cool, to be honest, the entire sky gets smaller and goes into a singular point. That's actually what happens.

>calling Microsoft Windows "PC"
How are your Sony Console 4 games, kids?

how is your autism?

Downloaded it some time ago.
Downloaded some HD textures but not sure what mods I should use beside those HD ones.

Can't see shit captain.

What setting should i mess with to avoid my clouds apearing as disjointed tiles ?