When did you realize Cred Forums was the worst gaming board on the internet

When did you realize Cred Forums was the worst gaming board on the internet.

First day i got here

Cred Forums used to be a fantastic board.

I came here just a few months ago because /vg/ was getting bad, and I haven't regretted it yet
It's still better than seeing that retard in the Fallout general post his Downs' syndrome retard-strength FO4 character

When I posted my favorite vidja and they told me it was shit and the thread 404'd ever since then I never had a serious or seen a serious discussion of the vidja here

these days... I'd put Cred Forums closer to the top. Mainly because you can so whatever the fuck you want here without fear of someone banning you because they got butthurt.

Lots of other places are now banning you for just talking about fanservince animu games because the mods are full of sjw bullshit.

Neogaf still exists though

As long as neogaf exists Cred Forums will never be the worst place to discuss video games on the internet, not by a long shot.

neogaf is actually far superior for in-depth and on- topic discussion
Cred Forums is more fun though :3c

>only browse Cred Forums
>google something about game
>look through threads on GameFAQs, IGN, etc.
>they're all tense circlejerks where everyone is overly polite and people criticize each other for being "negative" or resurrecting old threads
>realize Cred Forums is, unfortunately, the best place on the internet to talk about video games

since it's the only gaming board on the internet worth bothering with, it is also, paradoxically, the best.

I'm staying.

its actually not faggot...
but i bet you can still have your awesome discussion about battlefield and fifa somwhere else... so why don't you just get the fuck out?

I've seen worse.

bullshit, what is your favorite vidya

I'd rail the shit out of Anita desu

This.

Don't get me wrong, Cred Forums is a fucking cesspool but so is the rest of the internet, here you can at least be flat out honest and not get banned for it. We don't pretend it's anything but a shithole and manage around that with a surprisingly high number of helpful threads, replies, discussion, etc.

So your options are a septic tank with a decent number of gems, or a septic tank that you'll be banned from if you don't admit the septic tank is the best place in the world and to defy it is hearsay.

I posted Lost Kingdoms since I never saw anyone talk about it until then

never heard of it, sorry

Your favorite game is shit

We're living in a world where neogaf exists. There's no way Cred Forums is even a fraction as bad as that.

>the worst board on the internet
FTFY