Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I have already discussed the matter with the senator

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I have already discussed the matter with the senator.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbvE1zRBvA8
youtube.com/watch?v=gRPACMUpzKY
vocaroo.com/i/s1xrLWNmaNR1
vocaroo.com/i/s0Uwl4Gg2Pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY
youtube.com/watch?v=aO1jJp3x50c
youtube.com/watch?v=zStn70Ot4r0
youtu.be/feY5KhdXsUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dT7sjoH8Sqc
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Deus_Ex#Introduction_sequence
steamcommunity.com/groups/whycontainit
timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Dudesexdub&iso=20160926T12&p1=22
youtube.com/watch?v=WdsJBWCvRMg
colinfahey.com/deus_ex_mr_manderley_and_me/deus_ex_mr_manderley_and_me.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vLpy4uEwvWs
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8
youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I take it he was agreeable?

I take it he was agreeable?

OH YES.

Test

OLD MEN

WARNING

WARNING

Why are you locked in the bathroom?

Anyone done a playthrough where they put all starting points into swimming?

i'm in the middle of a no augs, skills, lockpicks, or multitools run if that counts

You haven't been very entertaining to watch.

Damn, that must be tough

it's actually pretty fun, you're forced to explore more to find datacubes with computer passwords and door keys and shit, even finding some areas i didn't even know existed

i'd be fucked if i wasn't hoarding scramble nades and thermoptic camo though

A NEW AGE

I can tell them that you are a spy and THEY will kill you!

yes.. a New Age.. too bad you will not be alive to see it.

Does that mean I don't get the job?

UNATCO?

Get the hell out of here, Denton

why contain it? LET THE BODIES PILE UP

Maybe you should join majestic 12 in a body bag

Post one (1) better weapon.

gep gun

best vidya lockpick

> loud
> Reload
> Ammo
>NOT glow in the dark
Literally giant lock pick.

You can have this bottle of liquor

The great debate.

Does someone require my services?

>try a stealth pistol build
>all enemies will be alerted if you headshot them anyway

might as well use the normal pistol for more damage

Paul... I... I...

I thought you were a GEP gun

Get pills against my orders

Password?

Iron Cock

Don't f**k me.

JC Denton, 3-years-old: no residence, no faith, no knowledge, no judgement, no imagination, no-

Hey guys, what's going on..

JUST

AUGMENT

MY

DICK

>when you miss the alimony payment

Laugh it up Denton.

Does Denton ever laugh?

If you kill the Rooks, and tell the leader to hand over his LAM while you have a full inventory, this happens

my playthrough i did before MD came out I just used this all the way through after I got it, felt like a jedi ninja

>loud
youtube.com/watch?v=gRPACMUpzKY

WAKE THE FUCK UP ANIKI

Are you programmed to invent riddles?

That is fantastic.

JC = Jesus Christ.

This thread. The shitposting is intensifying to the point that we may not be able to contain it.

That isn't good. We should stop.

Can someone make a vocaroo?

Fuck man I tried reading it aloud right now.
Fuuuck can't do it.

cannot headshot with silence pistol
lose stealth right away

My instructions are to amuse visitors with information about information about information about information about information about information about information about information about information about information about information about information about information about information about information about information about information about information about informa~

vocaroo.com/i/s1xrLWNmaNR1

I tried.

Is there a second augmentation heart/energy consumption canister in the game or is it just the one at the UC in Hong Kong?

Okay I said I can't. But then I saw one segment that I couldn't NOT do.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Uwl4Gg2Pdf

Fuck I can't read every individual edit like you can. I had to drop a few changes to be able to properly read through my part. I think I maintained the the spirit enough though.

I glanced at the wiki as you might have. Apparently it's the only one.
Only one I remember.

What a shame. Having both of them upgraded would've been fun.

Ask the musical fellas to see if it can be one of the CD intros

>relocated to flavorburg
Sides in orbit

Baton.

slapped music into mine, pain in the ass syncing it with however many seconds delay vocaroo was hitting me with.

Caremelocated*

I prefer playing with baton too, but simply because tooth is fucking brain dead. It's not the better weapon.

No, it's just lethal. Decent for lockpicking though.

Will Cred Forums dub over the Deus Ex intro like how Cred Forums dubs over movie scenes?

youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY

>motherfucking lightsaber
>classes as a low-tech weapon
I'll never not be mad

Hey you just swing it at things. A chimp could use it.

I think the stealth pistol is really just good for the distractions

youtube.com/watch?v=aO1jJp3x50c

The noise radius is smaller than crossbow darts, so it'll depend on how many targets you want to distract

But half the datacubes are in locked drawers
Unless GEP guns

YES. I'd love to contribute this. Make a thread sometime

>sneaking
>not just jumping from the roof with your lvl10 cyberlegs while wearing ballistic armor

Too bad Revision makes it so you actually have to put some effort into escaping the place.

Why? Why the fuck do you keep getting this wrong? "your appointment WITH Fema", for fucks sake, he has an appointment with them, not to them, there are subtitles throughout the entire game, you should be familiar with this fucking intro enough to know it by heart, why do you keep saying to?

That works too, though judging from most of that guy's videos, it seems to me he doesn't like augmentations.

user, I...

>Why? Why the fuck do you keep getting this wrong?
Ask Page. youtu.be/feY5KhdXsUQ

No, Simons is being appointed, that's the point of the conversation

Are there any other good Deus Ex Youtubers besides IlliterateChild?

Deus Ex is a shit game

It was a meta shitpost. I presume
When thread started the other way around "appointment WITH" someone always got assblasted and made an angry post about it.

uh the link this lad posted has an aight channel
It aint really a specific channel thing, there are a few memorable videos across multiple channels and that's about it.

Here's one of my favorites:
youtube.com/watch?v=dT7sjoH8Sqc

So what would be the best way to go dividing each line? Just to balance it out since the Bob lines are a bit longer.

Here's the transcript

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Deus_Ex#Introduction_sequence

>IlliterateChild
Yeah, rip.

Yeah we know, don't worry. We're all just pretending to like it.

>there are people out there who actually thinks this shitty game is good

Holy fuck, we have some rare specimen here boys.

You should develop good taste before posting on Cred Forums, by the way.

Each user does a sentence of choice, while someone especially autustic hums the music in the background?

I think it would sound kinda jarring if you split lines. I think each user should get a line.

Maybe split the last line from Page. Have several anons say "GODS" simultaneously

If you are going to make a thread, let me know a rough time. I don't want to miss this.

I suppose, maybe even multiple. The other sound effects would also need to be dubbed.

>Time

That's a good point. I'm a kiwifag so I'm not entirely sure on what the exact peak times are for everyone else. Ideally what would be the best US Eastern time to start such a thread?

>Someone humming the music in the background

Kek. We need all the sounds done. The gunfire, the "UGH" sounds and the robot

Oh shit I'm from NZ as well.

>It's 3am and we're Pageposting

About eight hours from now is when they're at their height. Might want to wait until the weekend as well.
fuck off sheepfucker cunt

>learning something new about a decade old game

it's PU all over again

>the "UGH" sounds

So that's about 12pm over here when DST rolls over in the coming days. At least for the weekend over here I have shit to do unfortunately, but if it's a Sunday over in the US while it's Monday here then that can work out on that day.

Unless somebody else wants to manage the project and start it earlier, that is.

If you're capable of putting the video together, just draw up a spreadsheet of the lines you want, maybe in a google docs. Tell people to record whatever and fill in the spreadsheet with the vocaroo link and you go from there.

It will be a mild pain in the ass for whoever wants to put it together.

There does need to be a project head and you should reassure lads that you(or assumed lead) WILL MOST CERTAINLY WITHOUT A DOUBT ARBITRARILY CHOOSE TO NOT USE ANY PARTICULAR RECORDING FOR NO GOOD REASON

The real question is if we're doing the scene straight, the recut or the snickers version. There's a sentence I thought I'd never type out.

Christ we set DST back on the 2nd of Oct, where has the fucking year gone?

I thought stealth pistol had higher DPS for some reason?

You have permission to engage with lethal force Alex.
Take them out.

>That UI

Fuck sake.

It's sci-fi m8. I bet we'll unironically see something just like that with some VR title.

someone should just make a mod to accomodat the UI to widescreen solutions, make it in the corners of the screen as was intended

>good taste
>Cred Forums

Do you think people would come here if they had good taste?

I'd say the regular scene. Having anons say "Desperate" back and forth would sound weird. Recut works well because it sounds funny when you make them say things from serious dialogue

Probably because it fires 10 rounds per load, compared to 6 of the regular pistol.

But it does shit damage, so using it as a noise distraction is better. That's probably the true meaning of "stealth" in its name

this fucking pissed me off
>muh equality after everyone gets augs

Yeah I'd say regular as well. These sorts of things often fall flat, usually on sub-par input(the worse quality recordings need to be the smaller lines). And doing something stupid with stupid delivery would probably push it too far.
The joke is mostly in the performance, not the content.

He wants to MAKE everyone equal.

What the fuck did they do to JC Denton

Haven't fiddled around with Google spreadsheets too often from an editing point of view. Are there at least any settings to limit who can edit it so nobody can vandalize the entire thing?

Good point on rejecting recordings as well.

>The real question is if we're doing the scene straight, the recut or the snickers version

Straight at the very least. Snickers version maybe on the side or sometime later, maybe even after other vidya scenes if Cred Forumsirgins want to cover more games. Recut would fall flat as says.

>Christ we set DST back on the 2nd of Oct, where has the fucking year gone?

Just getting older. And Windows says it starts on the 25th.

JC looked like shit in that one

Jesus christ stop making this thread

perhaps she's right, those Denton bros are starting to sound like some college liberals

better dead than red

They should not have made it a sequel, and just set it in a different plot line altogether

"When user fails to wake Aniki we truly live in a world of terror" - Van Darkholme

Now this explanation wasn't bad at all.

I do recognize there are some nice new things in IW, climbing over ledges was a nice improvement, and so was the microfibral+combat strength combined biomod allowing you to throw things further, which I guess is where GMDX took the idea of adding it to DX from

JC spent every opportunity in the original talking about how great democracy is. Now he has a means of legitimate direct democracy and wants to use it but that's out of character?

Why contain it?

check this 4

Savage.

wrong image

But then I think it was strongly implied in Deus Ex that grays were not ayylmaos but scientific experiments gone wrong or something

Rather than the spreadsheet you could do what anons do in mosaic threads and just have a list of all the lines with markings beside each- either free,claimed, or done.

>strongly implied
It was outright stated, was it not?

Now he went on a soapbox how everyone MUST get augs because muh equality. It just sounds stupid because even if everyone has access to augs, you'ds till have people who are smarter than others and so on.

yeah probably, I do remember an engineer in the last level saying they're basically monkeys

I believe so, I'm not too experienced myself.

I made this in about a minute if you want to direct fuckers to organize for now. Or just for lads to post an announcement for a new do sex thread here. Whatever. We'll have five lads join and then say nothing forever:
if you even have the goddamn drm program

steamcommunity.com/groups/whycontainit

I actually appreciate the setting a lot. The moment right after the next technological step has become commonplace.

I suppose that's a reasonable means of doing it, though an author-only spreadsheet might still be handy.

Also realized I'm stuck with Sony Vegas 10 from fucking years ago. What does everyone use these days?

Yeah some people actually believe that they're Ayys but their artificial origins are also stated.

I've yet to play IW, but read a few things.

So I'm guessing JC is basically trying to create a link similar to the Protoss and their Khala?

Kinda. I forget how the Khala is represented in the original, and I'd like to forget there was any story or lore in SC2.
Everyone will be nanoauged and altered to get rid of shitters and retards.
An artificial intelligence will interface with everyone on the planet and know each individual well enough to represent them democratically against every other person on the planet.

he wants to make a new society with everyone on aug steroids to make everyone truly equal

You could play it, with John P's textures it does look quite nice (besides the eyes).

I'm playing it right now, I don't think, despite the fuck ups with universal ammo and very small maps, this game is much worse than HR. But then I really fucking despise takedowns and third person cover. The level design of IW was clearly compromised seen the size of the maps, but then HR's level design was quite weak too. Also the story, despite its problems, is superior to HR's, which feels too forced conflict between augs/nonaugs not to mention the whole conflict in HR reeks of babby's first forced x-men setting.

Universal democracy is no different from slavery. Despite JC's love for democracy in DX1, I don't think this is what he would have wanted

Perhaps, depends on certain variables and whether it is an option or enforced.

One could argue that IW JC is far more Helios than JC as well.

So do people still have free will or what?

I will also add that of the three options it is the only one that moves forward and tries something new. As opposed to status quo and blasting back to the stone age. He's in a position where he has to do something to stop page, and taking on a somewhat unknown AI into yourself may be the best option.

They're supposed to yeah, it's the forced equality issue that makes the issue as muddy as it is.

And I assume the endangering of individual privacy?

That's why I liked the Helios option, it was an open ending where JC's type of governance and decisions were not set in stone. But it seems to me like IW destroys the beauty of that.

Yeah I view IW as disconnected from Do Sex's endings just to feel more comfortable about them.

The individual privacy is an interesting issue, and one that JC could have been convinced isn't so bad when he talks to Morpheus in the first game. It's certainly my favorite conversation in the game.

Don't think a Steam group would be needed, probably will depend on the thread's speed. Regardless I'll start it around 12pm NZ this coming Monday, and we'll see where we go from there; it might get completed in a day or even several.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Dudesexdub&iso=20160926T12&p1=22

Will we ever get a good Walton Simons impression?

Yeah, s'just there for the chat mostly if you want it. I'm out now. Normie duties come the morning. And DST is the first sunday of Oct. for us. It's the last sunday of Sept for you sheeple.

I'm sure we will instead find the exact polar opposite.

Maybe I should post my GMDX recent playthrough.

I would appreciate any DX video.

I'm currently following the efforts of this madman here

youtube.com/watch?v=WdsJBWCvRMg

but he seems to focus on short and snappy videos.

>mfw I just recorded myself doing a Simons impression
>mfw my kiwi accent completely ruins it
>mfw I realize I actually have a far high pitched voice than I thought I did

I...I guess I could make the gunfire sounds

Well the whole thing is probably going to be fucking terrible anyway. But it'll be fun.

smashthestate

How do kiwi accents sound to non-New Zealanders anyway? Do you find it annoying? I've heard some say they get it confused with Australian accents

I don't have webms, just took pictures

That could be good in its own way.

It's kinda similar to ours in a couple of ways. From the kiwi's I've known it sounds pretty feminine on its more defining sounds.

Standard pistol + GEP Gun + Dragon Tooth Sword is more than enough for anything the game throws at you

>I-it's not like I wanted you to see me kill those terrorists...baka!

Why contain it?

Hey GMDX devs, delete MJ12 Troops' immunity to gas and peper spray, that shit was retarded on realistic.

I don't like this either.

I see it more as lessening freedom, rather than an increase of difficulty.

Yeah, essentially once you faced MJ12 troops and above, the gas grenade became fucking useless. The pepper gun had still some fringe uses, like the blue laser beam obstructing ability

also escaping them on New York, after warning the Smuggler was incredibly fucking annoying

it was a very retarded change all around, the game was made with the stun possibility of MJ12 troopers in mind, so the encounters and troop numbers were balanced around it

But that's wrong, user

>the gas grenade became fucking useless

Exactly. I liked Deus Ex because of the numerous ways you can fuck with enemies. It was like a cyberpunk sandbox to me.

On an off topic note, after watching that Deus Ex Archery video in a previous thread, I played around a bit and found that Mastered pistol level tranq dart on the head can 1 hit knockout NSF terrorists, but UNATCO troopers and above will not, you have to switch to the lethal darts for the 1 hit kills. I always assumed those two were just different skins of the same enemy, but perhaps the helmet protects them a bit.

OH YES

Quit screwing around

To foreigners, I often got mixed up with British accents.

Soon, I will become pure energy. I will burn like the brightest star!

Uhh... I just noticed this... do they really have the same head geometry?

YER GONNA BURRRN ALL RIGHT

You're gonna burn alright.

I love this narration of a playthrough where someone carries around maderley's dead body right through to the end of the game.

colinfahey.com/deus_ex_mr_manderley_and_me/deus_ex_mr_manderley_and_me.html

You're gonna burn, all right.

hoah ship

ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>>>>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!!!!
>>>>>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
>RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8

The first time I actually decide to properly read through those news boards, this shit comes up. Truly scared me.

What the fuck is that video?

youtube.com/watch?v=dMlkOt66OKU

LOL I POSTED IT AGAIN

>Greetings, little people

investigate project NETSTAR

Who are the most aesthetic faction in dude sex and why is it MJ12

because they wear the standard evil faction hugo boss body armor

>The pepper gun had still some fringe uses, like the blue laser beam obstructing ability
Played through this game like 8 times and I didn't know

I didn't know it either, some of those Deus Ex threads, someone posted a webm of it working

Claim your weaponfu

>bud puckett

Mankind Divided is like 30 bucks on cdkeys, is that worth it?

No.

Did you like HR? Like exploring? Then most likely yes.

flamethrower

yeah I absolutely loved HR
how come?

the grays dindu nuffin

they good boys

How's Shifter?

>HUH HUH
>that mouth movement

amazing

holy fuck i'm gonna try this in the templars right away