>tfw Mike puts out 3 videos a week and live streams
>James puts out 4 videos in a year.
wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foHburbiE8E
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/es4bM-6yWo1Gb103iZJonQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

e-celeb garbage. pathetic.

>tfw mike is a duchebag that don't know shit about video games and is straight up bad at them

who cares? they are both massive faggots

Daily reminder that Mike has a 10" cock.

I agree in that controller stance is comfier for long periods. But that's down to how ergonomic your setup and stance are.

Doom 1 & 2 works fine on controller anyway. Later id shooters not so much.

He's Romanian, aren't they known to be hung

12*

>Mike is a loner who lives in an apartment that looks like a kids room from the 90s, and churns out low effort videos

>James has a wife and child, and makes videos that require a script, editing, special effects etc.

Maximum comfy doom is sitting on a couch with a wireless keyboard. You don't need a mouse.

mike's living with these girls.. he streams with claire sometimes

That's his opinion, he explains he always played his games with a controller and always did his work on a keyboard, so playing with a controller felt more natural to him. Makes sense to me.

there's always a stupid post like this every thread. Maybe /vr/ or /vg/ would be better for you.

That shit's shopped.

nope her he is with her
youtube.com/watch?v=foHburbiE8E

Im planning to shove a PS4 Professional up my ass.

Why are you wasting your life paying attention? Why do you care? This is for serious academic research.

You are too young for this site.

Her tits are nowhere near that fucking big there. What are you trying to prove?

BIG DICK

massive!

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/es4bM-6yWo1Gb103iZJonQ/
Jesus fucking Christ.

while i can understand his mentality that "video games = controller" since hes been playing since nintendo and shit, that works for genres that AREN'T FPS, FPS requires the reaction and freedom of movement a mouse can provide

Hes right though

You are a fucking moron
lrn2imgsearch

I only watch James' solo videos.

Mike isn't funny and lives off of siphoning attention from everything.