Post a picture of yourself as well as your favorite game

Post a picture of yourself as well as your favorite game.

I'll start: Final Fantasy VI

These threads always end well handsome fella.

Nigga why the fuck is your face shaped like the moon.

Genetics haha. I'll get jaw reduction surgery and double eyelid surgery when I graduate from uni.

Why get a jaw reduction when you don't have a jaw in the first place?

I do. Anyway, are you going to contribute or not? Thanks for the bump.

don't
Monolids are beautiful

You look good, don't worry about getting surgery. Just grow your hair out. It will compliment your features so much better.

Because OP is going to take female hormones and become a cute girl.

Damn, you're one good looking motherfucker. You should consider doing a sex change. H-haha.

persona 4

OP here. Yes, I plan on taking female hormones secretly so my parents don't find out.

That's a jaw for girls.

>Wanting to be a masculine dude

Yeah no thanks, I'll just get a sex change

sepherofl

Fucking koreans.

fuck off gook

Don't do that. Boys are objectively prettier than disgusting women. You'll be ruining your body and your mind in one fell swoop to become something utterly inferior.

Good luck.
Please don't kill yourself when you regret the operation

If I don't pass as a girl, I'll just be a feminine boy. And I've had transgender thoughts when I was like eight.

Trust me, I tried to repress them.

That would be an awful mistake. Cute boys are top tier, but girls belong on the garbage heap desu.

medal ear flasid V

>tfw male
>tfw look like a girl
feels good man
guess i am intersex tho so at least i have an explanation
trannys btfo

Fuck off OP with your blog posting

>Intersex

Fuck you. You guys have it way too easy when it comes to gender.

Those probably weren't transgender thoughts, you've just been tricked into thinking they were. Boys wanting to wear dresses and put on makeup is perfectly fine and it doesn't mean they want to or have to become women. There's no reason to give yourself a disgustingly flabby body and an unstable mind to become something that nobody in their right mind should ever want to be. That's my honest and heartfelt advice, but you're free to do as you want.

GAYASIAN

yeeee
but at the expense of multiple chronic health issues
>tfw fucked liver and sterile

desu decent tradeoff imo

Contrary to popular belief, I am attracted to women.

you're still a faggot

I cannot refute this.

Go to a forum with this shit.

Bioshock

whatever you need to tell yourself, my man

underrated

Metal Gear Solid remastered in the fox engine.

Cooking Mama!

Skyrim

Um Zelda for the Nintendo :3

Fallout 2!

Super Mario !!!

I was about to post my face but there are meme responses instead of genuine posts though. And I'm insecure

>Boys are objectively prettier than disgusting women.
>posts a picture of a male model

>shitposting with Rose
For shame

Get a better haircut. You on HRT yet?

Go for it user.

I promise to say something nice about you if you do it

Do it faggot.

Max Payne

Do it user. It's an obscure thread that will last like an hour on a unknown japanese image sharing forum, who's going to know you?

kingdom hearts

HoMM3

Guilty Gear XX AC+R

I like fighting games and its still by far my favorite.

DOA Beach volleyball

Hi guys, Reggie here.

My favourite game is the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which you can play on Wii U - and Nintendo's next upcoming console, the NX - in just a few short months.

Hi shill

Bayonetta 2

NieR

Hi Nintendo fan. We appreciate your support. Why not play one of our other great games while you wait for the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild?

We have an exclusive new update coming this fall for Animal Crossing: New Leaf. With this exclusive, free update, you can use your amiibo™ figures to invite new friends to your town.

STALKER CoP

Looks like only the asians have posted an actual selfie so far. What happened whites? I thought THEY were supposed to be the pussies not you.

Why are weeb girls such sluts? I've yet to meet one that was ever decent and wasn't begging to suck me or my friends around me dicks.

is your name by any chance Bobba?

Final Fantasy XV

The cat lady

I take things that never happened 500

Chrono Trigger

you jelly Cred Forums? yeah u jelly

Journey

Of who? The pig or the cow?

Altered beast!

You have obviously gone to university or community college. Or hell even metal concerts, shoot especially metal concerts.

Hit the north west coast sometime you fucking virgin and check out our video game bars sometime you fucking nerd.

He didn't drive that well

*never gone to university or community college*

sorry about that

GOTTEM

Hey, OP here. I like white girls. Do you think I'm attractive enough to be able to pull in cute white girls? I heard anime cons were good places to be at.

Why 32khz? WHY?
Why the exact audio frequency of 32768hz on every console since the snes instead of something more standard like 44100hz?
Is there something magical about it? something weird and mindbending? something that when negotiating for a new audio chip, if the hardware don't support it, miyamoto flips the table and leaves conversation?

WHY 32768hz NINTENDO? WHY?!

np man, you seem upset so dont worry
But some advice for the future, when you act like such a tryhard, nobody knows if you try to convince us or yourself

Yes, I have seen people far uglier then you take home pretty decent (albeit slutty) chicks then you at anime cons. i actually wouldn't be too worried about your own appearance in regard to where your at, with the right words you can have pussy following your words for at least 48 hours.
The amount of bad mistakes far outtake my good mistakes so for whatever your reason your post actually got to me a little bit. I would say fuck you but your not wrong to question legitimacy here.