Xbox - focus on gaming

>Xbox - focus on gaming
>Xbox 360 - all around device (hence why 360)
>Xbox One - all around device (hence why One)

What will Xbox 4 be called now that MS learnt for good who their real audience was?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/gaming/xbox-one-may-be-last-microsoft-console-generation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Xbone is the last Xbox

stay mad PeeCuck

Scorpio will be called Xbox 17

First post best post.

Microsoft should have shown some brains and not released another after the 360

stay mad Pony

>sonypony.

proved my point

>Delusion.

Deadbox done.

>Hence why

Why may never follow hence. To put it after hence is retarded. Hence basically means "which is why" or literally it follows that. If you don't know the proper way to use a word just don't use it

Scorpio will be the last one.
They'll release a cloud gaming app for that in early 2020's and that'll be it.

Sony is already starting to condition people with PS Now.

digitaltrends.com/gaming/xbox-one-may-be-last-microsoft-console-generation/
I guess the future is Nintendo vs sony

>Denial

DELETE THIS

>Deflecting.

I bet $5:
2019 will be the last year where there's PS4 Pro and whatever Scorpio is called.
2020 and beyond will have simply "PlayStation" and "Xbox" with yearly or biennial hardware updates like phones. Their system software will be iterative like iOS and Android.
Nintendo isn't about that so they'll still be naming new consoles every 6 or so years and "innovating" with new gimmicks.
Sony and Microsoft's strategies will fall into a weird middle zone between PC and Nintendo (and directly competing with Apple and Google) so they won't last beyond 2030.
Meanwhile PCs will only be used by "old" gamers (those born before 2008-2010) and survive only on niche-bucks, phones will have been replaced by wearables and AR, and Nintendo will have run out of unique ways to play the same games and will have to publish everything on other platforms.

Xbox shit

come on user don't tease me, that has made me too happy so theres no way thats possible.

Is it worth it to get a slim for halo and gow 4?

0/10. Too optimistic.