Anyone else worried this game will turn out to be complete shit...

anyone else worried this game will turn out to be complete shit? It's like they wanted to borrow the complete shit ideas from the other games, like the FF8 draw system for example

Having played the first four hours in that recent demo, let me assure you this:

It is absolutely shit. The combat is alright, but has no depth. The Astro/sphere grid thing has so few options its laughable. Everything looks the same. You'll need a PS4 Pro to make the game look halfway decent, or just wait for a PC port. The story is unengaging.

This will be the biggest disaster Square's seen in a while.

It won't be complete shit, it'll have some good things in it, it will however be a directionless mess.

Classic example of too much money, too long dev time without any kind of proper vision.
>Oh you don't like Noctis VA? Don't worry we change we change!
>Oh you think FFXV is too much like an action game? Don't worry we change we change!

Like what the fuck, they have been making major changes to the game dangerously close to release. It's one thing to listen to feedback, but this sort of shit just gives off the impression that SE doesn't actually have any faith in this game themselves.

>The combat is alright, but has no depth.
How is that even possible? Even the Platinum Demo (if well played) has more depth than most jrpgs

>The Astro/sphere grid thing has so few options its laughable.
LMAO do you really think that will be the only options available in the entire game?

>You'll need a PS4 Pro to make the game look halfway decent
Please just stop lying, do you think we're all blind? The basic PS4 version already looks great even on youtube vids, that always look worse than the actual thing

>The story is unengaging. After 4 hours in a 50 hours game.
Shitposters will defend this as "legitimate criticism".

>How is that even possible?
Everything is possible in the game that he plays in his sick imagination.

It's guaranteed to be a 7/10 on it's best day simply because Square Enix cannot make a good video game anymore. They haven't been able to, well ever really.

Square Enix is fucking awful, they always have been and they always will be.

Don't worry, you will buy it anyway regardless and this shit will sell and break records easily because people with Sony products have no idea what quality control means.

Yeah, we all believe you.

>because people with Sony products have no idea what quality control means
Did you forget this comes out on the Xbox as well or are you just being biased?

There is no single possibility to this game flop or even be worse than 8\10.

I care so little about this series now, I was actually completely unaware it was on anything else.

If he only said good things you'd believe him

everything you said is a lie, everything

noc-this shit again

Bravely default says hi

Ever since Tabata the Simplifier got attached to the project, it slowly went the route of westernshit AAA. And he is well aware of it because he admires the amount of cash western games make compared to Japanese ones. The fact that they can't demo the game properly just a few weeks before launch is telling enough what a disaster of halfassed ideas this project this.

It wasn't done by SE's devs. It was done by Silicon Studio.

The small size of the astralsphere is indeed concerning.
And all the unlockable abilities are "press square to automatically dodge" kind of stuff.
Why can't they let us boost stats like in an RPG?

It looks good gameplay and visual wise but the story looks like complete c garbage

Tell Silicon Studio I said Hi back, and not Square Enix at all whatsoever.

Worried? Not in the slightest? Confident? Yes, I want Square-Enix to burn for how they have treated my childhood.

>worried
I'm confident it will.