Poke mans

is this a real? or still just speculation?

It's speculation, but it has some really good evidence toward it because of Mallow and Alolan Ash being in the image; the latter's design isn't that crazy to guess since it's just the male protag's clothes but Mallow wasn't revealed when this image was made. Combined with the level of detail in the artwork, it's either real or a very authentic fake made by someone with insider knowledge (who chose to make a fake on purpose to fuck with people).

We won't know for sure until the official design is revealed, but I've personally accepted it as being real. I'm indifferent to the design so I won't be heartbroken if it's a fake, though.

damn i guess im going grass this time. it sucks, that cat had such a promising start.

it's not official but one of these pic had a character drawn on it who later DID become official so most people think it's a believable leak

thats really to bad literally any thing would be better then this.

Honestly, I'll gladly take this leak over the one with Ballio in it.

witch one is that? im not big on names.

i like theses way more then what we have. id have to get all the starters if they looked like this

I hate them. I mean, I might be able to tolerate the Grass- and Fire-type evos, but I loathe what they did to Popplio.

b-but he looks so spooky!

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with Lucha tiger

sadly thay dont look like they are drawn in pokeman styling so i dont think these would be real

>smug faggot seal
Take all of my money.

there is every thing wrong with it. it is the single worst looking pokemon in the history of all pokemon ever sonic would make a better looking pokemon

Probably real which is a shame because I'm tired of the starters all evolving into bipedal anthro furbait.

>another fire/fighting...

Could be Fire/Dark. As in a heel wrestler. Which would be great.

SOMEBODY POST THAT ONE SWOLE AS FUCK MOSQUITO POKEMON

Actually, the designs have been corroborated by a different leaker that's told us about lots of Pokemon before they were revealed, as well as another chinese leaker that gave us Riddles to solve.

They are almost certainly real and I think they are amazing. The only thing left to know now is this secret that they all have. It could be exclusive Z moves, but you would think they would have revealed that as soon as they showed off Snorlax's.

>Fire/Dark

That's what the Chinese leaker said, so I would believe it. Popolio's evo is also suppose to be Water/Fairy and so far they seem to be moving in that direction.

>but you would think they would have revealed that as soon as they showed off Snorlax's.
Nah, I can see that being one of the last things they'll reveal.

Pokemon should have stopped after gen 3.

>The only thing left to know now is this secret that they all have.
Multiple forms based on where you evolve them is what I heard

were did you here this?

/vp/

>at first I wanted Browlet
>then I fell in love with Popplio
>saw these Leaks

IT´S FUCKING TIME FOR EL TIGRE YOU FAGGOTS!

damn this is dope
slinky fire leopard and a spooky hijab owl

is this was real pokemon would actually be about to turn lit

mermaid > juggalo
Others are kind of okay.

ya know i have never picked a grass starter looks like there is a first time for every thing.