If you have daughter/son, do you want to play vidya with them?

If you have daughter/son, do you want to play vidya with them?
If so, what gaem?

why would you ruin your childs brain with anime? might as well make them watch reality tv.

Stimulating colors and animations are all you need to stimulate a childs brain, and it can be healthy in small doses.

keep telling yourself that

let your kid watch anime if you want them to grow up to be a degenerate

That's a doll m8. Look at the hands.

I don't allow my children videogames. I know firsthand how they impact your social development negatively. They were free to learn an instrument of their choice.

unteralterbach

does my penis count as an instrument?

I want to have a daughter to play video games with. I feel like I'd be a disappointment as a father for a son.

Can confirm anime watching degenerate

You won't get any credits for using your own
You'll need to play my skinflute if you want to pass this class

A 7 year old nephew I live with. When we do play together it's whatever half baked piece of shit game his YouTubers are being paid to push. Roblox shit or Minecraft mods. I let him borrow my 360 to play real games but none of them feature loud shouty faggots so it's not his cup of tea. Sometimes he watches me play "good" vidya and gets curious. Kinda funny when I play some of those shitty games with him and they're not fun or any good and it's like having to explain to a kid that Santa isn't real.
>this game isn't "epic", buddy. it's buggy, there's nothing to do, and the constant micro-transaction prompts are just awful
Like... there's this fucking game called "Slide Simulator" or some shit. And there's a couple slides but they're not even slides. There just walkways you walk into, get eaten by a mouth, turned to poop, and then respawn at the beginning. That's fucking it. BUT you have to unlock the other slides by GRINDING the first slide or just paying real money to access the others which are all the same fucking thing.
>he's a fucking kid, user. if he's having fun let him
Fuck you, I won't. When I was seven I was playing Final Fantasy 2(4), Street Fighter 2, and F-Zero. If he's gonna spend more time playing vidya than I did at his age, he can at least play some games that will develop his brain beyond HHAHAHAHAHA FARTY POOP DANTDM REFERENCE WOOZOOPERS

give them a cool haircut
a real pro job
all you gotta do for your kid
it's the only thing children care about

the confidence will let them run their own life

I play minecraft with my kid all the time, it's great to see him try to figure things out for his own but man kids give up real easy

I wouldn't allow my kids anywhere near videogames.

>YouTubers being paid to push Minecraft or Minecraft mods
im sad that people like you are actually reproducing

>another Cred Forums thread where everyone goes "lel gaming is degenerate and bad for us amirite guys?"
this is getting awfully boring

My nephew gives up and gets frustrated over all sorts of shit. I don't remember being that much of a quitter but I think it's because I was left to the SNES by myself. When you have someone reading and explaining everything to you, failures become that much more frustrating. All of my friends who are good at vidya were similar and all of my nephew's friends who play vidya by themselves show much more patience and willingness to learn. I'm not a child psychologist but it's a weird observation I've made in my experience.

Yes. I would play coop game. Would keep them away from MMOs. I think I would play alien swarm or l4d2 with them.

Obviously depends on age. A 6-9 year old would probably play lego games with them. 14 and over bring in killing floor, l4d and stuff.

It's just stormweenie gooblerglobbers from Cred Forums. Ignore them and they'll go back to their racist Drumpf circlejerk.

That a fuckdoll, isnt it?

My boy is 8 years old and he's obsessed with the Splinter Cell games. The old PS2 versions, not the new ones. They're too violent for me to let him play.

It's weird because he's way too young to actually finish a level, but I admire his patience.
He'll literally go through an area like 40 times, dying over and over again until he actually manages it. And he loves it.

My dad showed me Gatchaman and Detonator Orgun and I turned out fine. Of course, both of those shows have a point to them and aren't just randumb nonsequitur like most anime Cred Forums likes.

I have a distaste for pol too, but Jesus christ, go away

I think it's more that children have a lot more access to different things. If my son is frustrated with one thing, he can just do something else.

When I was young, if I was stuck on a game well... that was it. I either went outside to do something or just watched television. So I was much more incentivized to figure shit out because I can't just not play the game ever again.

>I turned out fine
user... you're posting on Cred Forums right now

>and I turned out fine
You're on Cred Forums, posting on Cred Forums attempting to prove Anonymous posters wrong.

I don't think you're fine.

I have 100000 games but all she wants to play is Kirby

My dad showed me Boku no Pico and I turned out to be a heterosexual pussy destroyer that faps to feminine penises and makes $300k/year

This actually bothers me as well. I think that tablets and the like negatively impact a child's motor skills dramatically. At least I had to develop motor skills somewhat to play KoF, but now, kids can't even press a fucking key correctly. Tried showing my niece how to play piano and she literally couldn't figure out how hard or light she was supposed to.
But he's right. I know a bunch of kids that watch youtube personalities and get their opinions on games from them. Just look at Cred Forums right now.

>le secret club meme

Cred Forums is full of normies now get out losers

Rapelay

contrary to Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and /r9k/, many people on Cred Forums are perfectly fine. I have a well paying job, a healthy family, and still hang out with my friends consistently. I'm here, like most people are, because the occasional spontaneous discussion is interesting compared to Reddit where the discussion is much more focused and set-up.

I never got why so many people on Cred Forums are so self hating and don't just do something else if they think video games are so bad.
>I-IT'S ALL I KNOW HOW TO DO, DON'T BE LIKE ME
Yeah, like I'm going to respect advice from someone that informs me they are crazy. I bet you people would claim reading ruined your life if you didn't know how to use restraint with that as well.

and i was wondering what the eggs smell like haha

no youtuber gets paid by fucking mojang and especially not by broke mod creators who can't give youtubers any incentive to download their mod and play it, minecraft was always popular since alpha

Anyone here actually grew up with anime? Where I live the TV broadcast dubbed anime during 3pm~5pm, almost all kids watch them, and it's not like we produce retards here.

My wife Chino is so cute!

You're trying to validate yourself on an anonymous video game image board. Whether it's true or not, you are to some extent insecure.

If you have sister/brother, do you want to play vidya with them?
If so, what gaem?

I play PC games with my 6 year old nephew maybe 30minutes a week, but it's mostly me playing while he sits on my lap. He gets to whip in Spelunky and jump in Rock of Ages. For everything else, he's just 2bad to make it fun. Tho he can play Burnout:Paradise with the arrow keys on his own. And spiderman 2 on our PS2 (have to do the missions for him, tho he's slowly improving). 30 or maybe 60 minutes a week is just not enough for him to get familiar with these titles. Like probably most kids his age, he plays quite a lot of smartphone/tablet games instead.
I'll soon start Orcs must Die with him, and I'm not sure what he'll be able to do there. Have never played the game myself either.

I'm doing my PhD at UCSF for infant and early child development and healthy FMS development has provably been improving in children for the past two decades

>Getting chained down by some bitch and some hellspawn leeching off your hard earned money

Yeah, no thank you

I have a son but he's only 7 months old. Doesn't play, obviously, but likes to watch me play anything bright and colorful with lots of movement and action (Overwatch transfixes him).

When he gets older, we'll play whatever he wants. Not gonna force him to play any certain game. Not even gonna force him to play vidya at all, although he almost certainly will because he sees me and the wife playing all the time.

I can't go to Cred Forums, like anime, and also not be crazy? You realize most people that watch anime are normal, right? They used to show it on tv pretty often, so there's a large chance that most people you know that have seen something like Gundam Wing are regular people versus neckbearded shut-ins. This is also why I don't understand when you people are shocked that black people like DBZ. It came on regular cable, so did you think only other weirdos were going to stumble upon it?
So you're like 13? I mean, Boku no Pico is only 10 years old.

Yeah, everyone is insecure about something. That's completely normal and not a trait unique to people who use Cred Forums.

You're not a special snowflake sperg because you are insecure.

You've got a victim complex.

Better Kirby than mobage.

i played fingerbang with my female cousin once

Fine. They're not being paid by devs or content creators. They're cashing in on a thing that is popular with children (who don't used ad blockers). It still takes the piss when a kid really wants to play a shitty game because some loser with bright blue hair and an accent fires the game and can't stop screaming every time something happens.
Everything else I said still stands.

is me
Just had an idea. maybe I should give him our old Gameboy color and something like mario. Kids have this unique thing where they don't mind playing something that's over 15 years old with shitty graphics, especially when you tell them you played it as well when you were their age.

Mexico? And you are correct, Cred Forums will use anything as a scapegoat to explain their failure, like most of them would have turned out better without anime. I've seen autistic children forced into sports, and, surprise surprise, they are still autistic with bad social skills.

Are you me? I feel like a normie in user's clothing. I have a great career, a wife and kids, a house, a 401k, lots of friends, etc -- but like you said, I much prefer the unfiltered, spontaneous anonymous banter here to the upvote circlejerk of Reddit.

That's right -- I post pictures of my kids on Facebook then go to Cred Forums and call people weeaboo faglords.

> It still takes the piss when a kid really wants to play a shitty game because some loser... can't stop screaming every time something happens.
Yeah because AVGN is a modern youtuber...

>I'm normal, I swear!
Nobody's normal.

>overly-defensive spic
>"turned out fine"

>he almost certainly will because he sees me and the wife playing all the time

But what if your wife's bf does not play and your kid looks up to him as more of a role model?

AVGN plays old ass games, not mine craft garbage.

Victim complex? I'm simply correcting disinformation and confusion based on common misconceptions about posters on anonymous imageboards. Do I have to own an onahole to be a member of the Cred Forums club?
So then why do people here make a big deal about having their development ruined by their interests? If no one is normal, why is ree a meme?
I'm not the Mexican guy, I'm white.

>AVGN plays old ass games
>started playing PC
>they stream every Monday now

My two daughters, 8 and 10, play video games. They currently like Teraway, LBP and Pokemon.

Mike and James Play has them playing some newer stuff, but its sparse. The most recent thing they played I think was Godzilla for PS4.

>lol cucks

Made me reply. Good job, kid.

Do kids even know what AVGN is?

Hong Kong actually. Literally everyone here knows about Doraemon.

Angry Video Game Nerd. Why do you think I specified Make and James Play and not Cinemassacre or AVGN?

Unteralterbach

>So then why do people here make a big deal about having their development ruined by their interests?
The same reason anyone makes a big deal of anything. You would know.

>both of those shows have a point to them
???

>rape

Yeah, except my nephew isn't coming up to asking to play Cheetah Men or buy shitty NES peripherals. I guess if he was, I'd be super annoyed about it and [shitty] older games though?

A vagina.

That's a picture of someone sister

the frogposting game.

Yeah I let them play games because what else are they going to do? One is too young to go out on their own and the other is already part of an after school sports club.

I'm not going to force reading on them because there is just as much crap in fiction novels as there is in shows, movies, and games. The older one always talks about games with his friends so its as much a social thing as it is an alone time thing.

Games didn't make you guys socially inept. You being socially inept led you to playing games.

Sounds like someone is just a little insecure.

You've done a paternity test, haven't you?

An actual plot, for one. Compare it to something like Family Guy or the myriad of nonsensical comedy anime where it's just one stupid thing happening after another for the sake of a joke.

This is something I thought about from time to time. Definitely Super Mario World, the game is timeless. I'd also add Ocarina of Time and Dragon Quest V, though I might wait until they could read for the latter.

> minecraft was always popular since alpha
not true. I remember the time when youtube gaming was small or didn't even quite exist yet, minecraft was in active development, meaning there was a version you could play in the browser, and you couldn't do more than removing and placing blocks to nice piano tunes. The game was in that state for multiple years and hardly anyone knew it existed for all that time. Youtube made minecraft.

>Compare it to completely unrelated genre in another language
how about you compare it to something else

>youtube made minecraft
and who do you think started recording themselves playing minecraft?

people who knew and liked minecraft which means it had some form of popularity

man plays game with baby

Minecraft was popular before YouTube
Don't be dumb, it was never niche

>my board is now full of self hating autists that actually hate video games of all sorts
Just stop posting if you think video games are shit. Fucking hell, does any board shit on its own hobby as much as Cred Forums?

This brand of autism is especially funny when you consider that retarded makes you look desperate and insecure, showing how you really just want someone's approval, meaning you'd drop everything they like for a passing bit of attention and human contact from whatever retard bothers taking pity on your mentally handicapped asses.

>Games didn't make you guys socially inept. You being socially inept led you to playing games.
Mostly agreed. Half of the time I was gaming because everything else just fucking sucked.
>dad yelling at tv and smoking in the living room
>nothing else to do

I don't think I could ever have a daughter.

I would love her too much and eventually fuck her, and I'm afraid I'd raise her just so she can say "yes" eventually.

Anyways, yeah sure why not.

I don't think that's love at all

jokes on you nigga, i remember when this video was popular on youtube

Mario
they find zelda games somewhat boring and resident evil is scary, tho they stand in the doorway so they can look yet run away when shit hits the fan

>my

>I'm not going to force reading

I'm not gonna tell another dad what to do, but...really?

I don't force my son to do anything, but j WILL enforce some balanced variety. An hour of reading for an hour of vidya, etc.

Japanese cartoons are special and can only be compared to other Japanese cartoons? That's kind of unfair. Can we also not compare British cartoons to French ones?

Anyway, let's replace Family Guy with Hetalia. What purpose did the dance scene with Japan and Switzerland serve other than being "funny"? I think that would potentially be more harmful for someone's development if they don't already know the basic concept of storytelling.

>I would love her too much and eventually fuck her
I think that's something many fathers have to fight with.

>Can we also not compare British cartoons to French ones?
I guarantee there's going to be at least one retard who has Asterisk and/or Obelisk as their husbando who will argue this.

If you must know, we had difficulty conceiving (we both have small reproductive issues that combined to make a big issue), so I was in the fucking room when my siphoned semen was shot up into my wife as part of an IUI procedure.

Not only can I tell you he's 100% my child, I can tell you the exact day, hour, and minute he was conceived.

But lol cucks

>Anyway, let's replace Family Guy with Hetalia
riveting
while we're at it, let's compare it to clifford the big red dog and gon because those are things that exist
can you believe sesame street doesn't have storytelling as good? pfff

Not him, but would you show your daughter Lucky Star?

KEK

The Metal Gear Solid series is all that kid will be allowed to play.

Making the mother of all omelettes.

whatever game he/she wants to play :) you can make any video game fun when playing together

Do you want your kid to grow up to be some crazy army weeb?

I have a niece, but I'm fine with structure playtime.

only normal people play mgs. Cred Forums is an extreme minority

why does she have a pillow on her head

>there are people on Cred Forums right now that use the term 'degenerate' unironically
How awful.

no
but mecha will be lost on her so it's equally pointless

Was the semen in front of your eyes at all times then?

fucking kawaii

How do you know it was your semen?

Maybe you got bio-cucked.

Well, he's either my kid or he has a doctor's genes. I guess I'm okay with either.

Wife wanted biologically superior semen since it was gonna be artificial anyway.

Gundam and the like is made for literal children. She'd have an easier time figuring that out than a show that is entirely references.

Hell yeah.

>no living thing will ever unconditionally love you this much

Your parents did before you chose to be a disappointment.

you have to keep in mind that your daughter will face many problems in her life if you succumb to her charms.

why are you confusing love for attraction?

get out of the basement sometimes user.

I wouldn't say it's validation. It's just that there is some preconceived notion around here that being on 4chinz means you're a depressed neet living in his mom's basement. That is simply untrue.

I understood that reference

>yet another thread where Cred Forumsirgins pretend to be experts on child rearing.
Even if you have kids, if you come here, I know not to listen to you

Now that I think about it, though. Cred Forums has "experts" on everything. Politics, religion, film, science, damn is there anything you people can't do?

She will have to deal with a shitton of problems anyway, that's part of life.

Post more cute webms.

Succeed.

>Well, he's either my kid or he has a doctor's genes. I guess I'm okay with either.

So you are saying you are okay with being a cuck?

Play video games and discuss why they're good or bad without buzzwords.

Play video games

Well that's not unconditional love, is it now you prick?

Demonophobia.

Fucking idiot is just further instilling separation anxiety into it which is going to develop into horrible emotional issues later in life. Let it cry.

That's not love, a child that young is incapable of complex emotion. It's a living organism recognizing its provider and being protective over it.

>I turned out fine
>is here on Cred Forums Cred Forums

Have both. Play video games with them just about every day. Usually mostly nintendo stuff. Probably going to slowly ween off that because I'm not really buying nintendo as much as of late.

Did you forget Chanology? This is no longer a secret website. Hell, you have people like Filthy Frank using words like weeaboo casually in videos. I hear kids say that shit all of the time now.

>360
>Real games
Sorry buddy, the douchebag fratboy MLG meeting is on some other board.

>intentionally eat shit
>THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>you're eating shit
>OTHER PEOPLE DO IT

Because most anime is literally the same as cartoons you watched as a kid for the Japanese.

>fratboys play KoF XIII
>dudebros play Dark Star One

its clearly a girl, it doesn't matter how she turns out, she will find success

>4chans a sooper scary place where only NEETs go to
Kill yourself fast

according to Cred Forums(apparently)
>if you go to Reddit - retarded sheep
>if you go to Tumblr - tranny SJW
>if you go to Cred Forums - dysfunctional human bean

>anons daddy never climbed into his bed to shower him with love
Just look how you turned out.

What are you even trying to say? All I said was that Cred Forums isn't some special thing anymore. It's not like going to an IRC to discuss hentai doujins. Now, if a regular married guy tried to discuss Taimanin Asagi with me, then I'd be surprised.

Dokapon Kingdom. It's the best way to make sure they stay away from this shit hobby.

>all of these triggered autists projecting
Good show, mate.

Seriously, what the fuck was up with that plot twist in Orgun?

seems right.

I dunno. That seems pretty accurate.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

its either separation anxiety or its neglect and insecurity you faggots cant make up your mind stop trying to make spending time with your child this demonic thing

>dysfunctional human bean
The only people that go on Cred Forums are cute little girls such as myself, because Cred Forums was created by the cutest, littlest girl. Anyone who denies being a cute little girl is either lying or they're an onii-chan playing pretend, but silly onii-chans should know that this is a girls-only website!

damn thats one tight cunny

you got that right.

It's not wrong. If you're here, it's because you have nothing better to do with your free time.

Any excuse you make in response to this could have been you doing something else.

What if I show you my penis?

Girls don't have penises, user. You'll get banned for being a gross, ugly boy.

>and aren't just randumb nonsequitur like most
>like most
>and I turned out fine
You really didn't.

Like jacking my hot and spicy boner?
>implying

My dad played RTS games like Starcraft and Total Annihilation with me.

As for my kids I'd just play whatever game they're interested in with them. I don't play any multiplayer games myself anymore.

Cred Forums likes shit like Cromartie and Lucky Star, so he's right. Literally the Goat Simulator of anime.

Anyone who starts shit like "I like anime, but..." has some problems.

If your dad had shown you stuff like Area 88 or LoGH, you probably would have been okay.
But he had shit taste and now you're blogging on Cred Forums.

TOO MANY HEROEEEEESSSS

>I like video games, but I don't play those shitty ones like CoD and Assassin's Creed
Don't know why it's a sin to have specific tastes

>Area 88
>literally just Top Gun or any other shitty action movie, but as an OVA
>anywhere near the same level of LoGH

Seems like you're just as bad at discerning good shit.

B-but... I like Kirby...

>dude Cred Forums? Nah man, that place is hxc hardCOAR, only for the mentally ill dawg
This is how you sound like. This place isn't you secret club.

No ass/10

>literally just Top Gun or any other shitty action movie, but as an OVA
Like shittier Gall Force and animated sentai were any better.

name one thing better than interacting with other human beings
protip: you can't
Posting on Cred Forums is the highest level of activity you can strive to spend your free time on

Because everyone has specific tastes in everything. That's natural. No need to mention it.
But "anime" as animation media is really diverse.
>I like videogames, but...
Sounds silly. Of course you can't like all videogames
>I like strategy games, but prefer grand strategy to RTS
Now this one is specific and actually tells something about your preferences.
From this post I only see generalization. Using buzzwords like "randumb" and adding "most Cred Forums" speaks a lot about that user.

>normalfag displays his normalfag taste in anime
>people proceed to tell him he has shit taste and is actually weird like them
Make your minds up, autists, it's either one or the other. Of course a normie would have bad taste in anime, but then you're going to call him one of us? Fucking kek.

>I'm perfectly fine! Never mind that I'm arguing with complete strangers and comparing children's cartoons!
This is how you sound like. It hasn't been "secret" for years, but everyone here is a retard.

Who said I'm arguing? I come here to laugh and shitpost on the commute.

>a normalfag can't be weird
Don't tell me you think people on reality TV are sane. Don't tell me you think the normal in normalfag actually means normal.

Did that guy even say he liked anime? He just said that he watched two of them and liked them more than the anime he sees discussed on Cred Forums.

Everything he mentions is a straight to video special made for jap neckbeards lol

Colorful toys will stimulate their brains. Cartoons will give them ADD

Normalfag just means "your lifestyle is different" here.
You eat eggs for breakfast, but I prefer oatmeal. You're a normalfag.

>you will never have a qt daughter to take pictures of with random objects balanced on her head to post online for complete strangers

The wife and i got our kids to play through our backlogs if they wanted new consoles, this was back when PS3 was new, but they're not casuals and don't want a PS4 (now we got them a PS3).

Turned out pretty well for a plan that grew out of us being cheap cunts who didn't want to buy them new toys every month.

Do you honestly believe this?

top fucking bantrer m8

You have to ease your child into anime watching. I would start at the lower levels. But if the child finds them boring feel free to proceed to the higher levels.

Level 0 : FLCL, Gintama, Gurren Lagann, JJBA, Kill la Kill, P&S, NGNL
Level 1 : KLK, Monogatari series, Naruto, Bleach, SAO, Attack on titan, Cowboy Bebop, Steins Gate, Chaika, Index
Level 2 : Code geass, Dragon Ball, Baccano, Madoka magica, Psycho-pass, CotS, FMA, OnePiece, Hataraku Maou-Sama, OPM, Slayers
Level 3 : K-ON, Welcome to the NHK, Evangelion, Hyouka, Outlaw Star, UC Gundam, Utena
Level 4 : Shomin Sample, Jinrui, SZS, Aria, YKK, Binzume Yousei, Marimite, CCS, Tsukuyomi Moonphase, Sailor Moon, A-Channel
Level 5 : LogH, Ai Mai Mi, Hidamari Sketch, Love Live, Ichigo mashimaro, Di Gi Charat, Aiura, Kiniro Mosaic, NNB, Mahoraba, Manabi Straight, Railgun, YuYuYu, Doremi, Hibikek
Level 6 : Leviathan, Milky holmes (2nd season), Joshiraku, KxS, puchimas, teekyu, Mayoi Neko Overrun, Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka, Inu to Hasami, Acchi Kocchi

>Level 6 : Leviathan, Milky holmes (2nd season), Joshiraku, KxS, puchimas, teekyu, Mayoi Neko Overrun, Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka, Inu to Hasami, Acchi Kocchi
Intergalactic taste in anime, user.

Please give Level 7 and 8 recommendations. I have seen every single anime from the list (except for Inu to Hasami)

>Level 0 : Kill la Kill
>Level 6 : puchimas
Just put on modern Spongebob for the little fuck. His brain will rot in less time.

Why would I show anyone Milky Holmes? It's not "hard to get," it's just shit. Most of those "Japanese culture" shows aren't even funny to most Japanese people.

Of course, I showed my mom Hell Knight Ingrid for Halloween, so what do I know?

Excuse me, that's not a random object, that's her dead grandpa inhabiting the body of a pet rabbit, Tippy.

Shut up you retarded normalfag.

Normalfag means you go to an obscure forum where everyone appreciates some niche diet or rare or outdated meal as their primary form of breakfast, then you show up stomping and screeching about how superior oatmeal and eggs are for breakfast because 90% appeal to majority and 10% failure at fitting in with 'real' normies.

>Tantei Opera Milky Holmes S1 and 2 aren't masterpieces that deserve to be remembered for generations

>Not showing Prison School for level 7

>It's not "hard to get," it's just shit.
So, you didn't get it.

I think I would have murdered my parents if they made me watch most of that shit in level 1.

It'd be more productive showing your child the fireden archive, explaining how certain types of repetitive behavior are bad and how autism affects other children.

level 7: Galaxy Angel, Master of Martial Hearts
level 8: gdgd fairies

this is so fucking autistic
you don't need to worry about showing your kids anime, you're never fucking having any

also
>watch panty and stocking with your daughter :)))))))

>UHHH.... YOU SEE, YOU JUST DON'T GET IT
Fucking pathetic. This argument can be made for any show. I bet you also think 12 oz. Mouse is good.
No, I put it in the same vein as Koihime. I get that some people may be easily entertained by re-imaginings of historic/cultural figures that they don't actually care about, but I need a bit more substance in a story for me to care about it. I think the only "this historical figure is now a wise cracking younger version of themselves" show I like is Clone High.

are kids who watch youtube people religiously that common? or is it just a meme here so far i only know one kid who watches mark frier or something his dad was telling me about it he told me dont even say anything about that mark something guy he will turn your whole day into oil ( thats literal translation of what he said)

>You have to ease your child into anime watching
Yeah, but first you have to make time.

I don't even want to know what the other 2 are if Master of Martial Hearts is up there

I'm pretty sure if your child is bored by something like Gintama, they're not going to like Joshiraku. It's the same kind of garbage.

is this game play supposed to be shit or do nintoddlers consider it to be good? i honestly don't know

The Milkies are grandchildren of those famous detectives though. Though, their ghosts do end up possessing them for an episode and they're far more competent than their retarded grandchildren.

I spent several days teaching my 6 years old sis todo play Soul Calibur 3 on muy old Ps2. Ir was slow and anoying but now she is very competent in the game. She's able to pull some basic combos and sometimes she managed to win over me without me lossing on pourpose. I somehow proud of all that. I really whish i will have so much time to do the same when i have my own kids

>I spent several days teaching my 6 years old sis todo play Soul Calibur 3 on muy old Ps2. Ir was slow
Christ, you did that despite having had a stroke?
You're a brave brother.

>food analogy
Everytime

Maybe your 6 year old sis can teach you how to type on a phone.

Frontier is an MMO. Also, this was on other platforms way before Nintendo

I would keep them the fuck away from videogames.
Why the fuck would I want my children to make the same mistakes as me?

How the fuck is Orgun like Gall Force? If anything, it's Tekkaman

so don't answer my question then. game play looks like shit

>Normie thread

GG destroyed Cred Forums

that's not even a game

Is posting anime stuff the easiest way to rile up Cred Forums? Positive or negative, it seems like it gets a response 90% of the time.

it's a nu-Capcom game, what do you expect.

No, that does answer your question. It's an MMO. Since when do those have good combat? Are you retarded?

>It's an MMO
>so don't answer my question then
he told you it's an mmo, retard
of course it looks like shit

>all that anime

How do people watch anime, i stopped watching it years ago and it all just feels really slow and boring

>thinks that's actual gameplay
>illiterate
>not realizing MMOs are shit by default
Hurry up and say you were only pretending. It looks worse the more you delay.

Then try watching shorter/better anime

What's up with with all of the mass replies in this thread? Are we being assaulted by Leddit looking for epic screencaps?

Have seen Galaxy Angel and gdgd fairies as well. Guess I'm high level enough.

That's for toddlers you imbecile

>implying an expert at anything isnt to some degree incompetent
ive seen some shit that you wouldnt belive

But Cred Forums isn't actually made up of experts. These are the kinds of people that would read part of a Wikipedia article and think they understand how to read Russian.

Don't associate based Chirico with your faggotry

>responsible parents on Cred Forums

suuuuuuure

>play smb3 with 4 yr old godson
>he keeps dying because I'm helicoptering his shit
>leave him alone to make dinner
>hear the end of level jingle

Sometimes my girlfriend brings her daughter over and we play Animal Crossing together. I basically look after her town while she's not here.

I think posting about Donald Trump is a little more effective.

Why is blue Lupin so upset?

He forgot the milk and sugar for his coffee.

He gets chased down for basically nothing. He's pretty much anime Rambo.

is her daughter your girlfriend too?

I'm an ``expert'' on some things and no way in hell would I discuss things I'm an ``expert'' at with vee.

not even video games?

I'm no expert on video games.

So what do you call the people that use all three?

dysfunctional retarded tranny

ur mum
i bet ur mum is an expert on this dick

If we are to consider that an argument then no one on this site is qualified to be judgmental towards another.

>tumblr_inline_

I would stop calling her the wife permanently and start calling her your wife.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a normalfag.

I want to ______ Sharo.

>Dating a woman with another man's cum walking around her all the time.

Kek.

fuck

Why not? You're dating two girls for the price of one.

>tfw Galaxy Angel is among the first non-normie anime I watched
Is this bad

What's that gigantic thing attached to her chest?