Let's have a thread about ROM hacks and fangames. What's your favorite and why should people play it...

Let's have a thread about ROM hacks and fangames. What's your favorite and why should people play it? Are you working on one yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8YvaO6tAAI
suitepee.snucse.org/main.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mario Adventure is great. Even if it is made by a tranny.

Janked Up Mario Party (JUMP) was a pretty amazing SMW rom-hack.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8YvaO6tAAI

However its fucking hard as balls

Darkdaiz turned tranny?

Fuck, I just looked up a recent video, I can hear it in his voice, trying to sound feminine.

Super Zero mission and project base are great.
Also SM star road and SM last impact when it will be out
Sonic boom (the hack) Sonic 3 complete

I'm going to say it. After all the garbage being poured on on Super Mario Maker, It actually made me look back at Kaizo Mario and realize it has pretty good level-nah i'm just kidding it sucked balls, but still. I liked it.

this was amazing

all three SOR games mashed into one

you can use characters from any game

tons of unlockables

too bad Sega took it down

I've been playing Super Metroid Redesign for weeks and I CAN'T FIND THE FUCKING HIGH JUMP FUCK and I'm too stingy to use a walkthrough.

8/10 though it's great.

There's a Mario World one that adds a lot of crazy shit like bosses from Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger but I forgot the name. I also played a romhack of Mario Rpg which makes the game actually challenging and adds more weapons, equipment and even special attacks.

Why does The Talkhaus have to make every final boss a fucking bullet hell?

I love Mario 64 so I saved this image...Maybe some of you might like it

Oh Brutal Mario? it's kinda neat, a shame Carol never finished it.

It did have some SNES reproductions.

That's fucking amazing. I thought Brutal Mario's final boss was impressive but this looks fucking professional.

Now I want a list of platformers with bullet hell bosses. I remember Rockman 4 Minus Infinity goes full bullet hell with its Wily Capsule.

JUMP I think was a collab hack from people on Super Mario World Central with 'worldpeace' being the one who created the majoraty of the levels, ripping midis and placing them into the hack (which are actually pretty amazing in there own right) and made the final boss.

Heck he even has a website. suitepee.snucse.org/main.htm

Catchy as shit Korean MMO music is wasted on JUMP. It's really not worth it for borderline Vanilla Kaizo levels for 90% of the game.

I have to agree with you, some levels where pretty fun but it got to a point where I got exhausted playing it and failing over and over. If you have to use save-states in order to win thats shit level design.

I know SMWC has gotten tighter on people uploading shit levels in collab nowadays but you still get one asshole who thinks making things as hard as shit is funny.

Then again, 'worldpeace' did make Cool or Cruel.

These all look pretty cool.

Any of them play good? Like does it run of Super Metroids engine?

They all run on Super's engine, they are romhacks. Some are harder than others, MUCH harder. They're all worth a gander.