ITT: Games universally agreed by non contarians to be shit

ITT: Games universally agreed by non contarians to be shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqE8M2ZnFL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

This shit here was an extremely disappointing sequel, arguably on par with Deus Ex: Invisible War, Diablo III, DMC2 and Guild Wars 2. Removing genre defining features from a sequel for the sake of "streamlining" should never be okay.

Of course Cred Forums devoured it whole because muh Rockstar

Even if it's bad, at least it isn't as nickel and dimey as 99% of what the vidya industry spews out these days.

this game was revolutionary for 2008, you're the contrarian if you think it's shit

you should lurk more before you post, newfriend

Fuck you, faggot OP.

epic rebuttal user

Ouch. You sure told me.

6 fingers :^)

6 years in paint

>removing genre defining features from a sequel

You mean features that were introduced in SA? Sure, GTA IV arguable had "less" features than SA but so did Vice City and I'd still play that game over San Andreas any day.

This game here was an extremely enjoyful sequel, arguably on par with Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Diablo II, DMC4 and Planetside 2. Including genre innovative features to a sequel for the sake of realism is always okay.

Of course Cred Forums denounced it whole because muh San Andreas

Two could play this game user

Only good thing about GTAIV was the 2nd DLC.

No one cares about your shit taste.

Ouch. You sure told me.

Say what you want about the game but it has one of the best themes in the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqE8M2ZnFL8

Agreed, literally the only GTA game I've never completed. Worked at a video game store during its release and saw record numbers of returns as well. Entire shelves littered with pre-owned copies.

Ouch. You sure told me.

Undertale

Enough for you to respond, friend!

yeah, it was a plie of shit, turned away a lot of people from GTA as a whole and started the trend of GTA games actually taking themselves seriously and having "realism" on them instead of just being parodies.

bioshock 2

Sometimes people getting tired of making same thing again and again, and they want changes. Do you familiar with this concept? And it's become painfully obvious while playing BOGF that realism is not an obstacle to parody.

Yep, fuck that "game"

>Best driving physics
>Best plot
>Best atmosphere
>Swingset glitch
Yeah no fuck you pal.

>ITT: double-contrarians try to outwit Cred Forums-contrarians and vice-versa

>Best driving physics
Shitty slippery yet tank like garbage, never again.
>Best plot
Russian hipster faggot feels movie in a series where we had fuckin scarface and LA riots before.
>Best atmosphere
Grey and brown city 10/10 atmosphere.

I thought GTA IV was a good from the start, and The Ballad of Gay Tony is the best GTA released yet. The multiplayer modes in GTA IV are way better than GTA Online too, since Rockstar for some reason decided that fun was an outdated concept when they developed GTAO.
Fight me.

Well shit, I had no idea Metacritic was full of nothing but contrarians

we said non-contrarian kiddo, maybe try to read the thread next time.

all my normie friends hate GTA IV

I thought we weren't supposed to be like normies? Does that mean we have to like GTA IV now?

Liberty City in IV is the best map in the series to just walk around in and find hidden weapons. most realistic pedestrians in the series, most architecture, and boats that actually have a purpose unlike GTA V.

A complete downgrade over GTA SA, only good thing was shooting mechanics and physics when shooting people.

Boring storyline, boring city, absolutely horrible PC port.

ITT: moralfags

>best
>shitty indie hipster music

what this guy said:

>having to call people to just use your headset

yea no retard, SAMP had a better intergrated MP than this dog ass

>muh realism
i bet you're a beta cucklord

what the fuck did they do to the euphoria physics after IV??? RDR are sligltly worse and GTAV physics aren't even close.

literally everyone agrees it's shit

It's just like I'm on reddit.
Pure quality retorts.

If IV is shit, what does that make V?

Also average.
Along with SA.

a good game

>INB4 some moralfag tells me why I am "wrong"

You sir are an idiot

>using in-game voice communication ever

Going point m'fellow sir.

>"nooo, you're wrong"
spotted the squeeker

and you're a retard
>"your opinion is wrong"

>My opinion is the defining opinion of Cred Forums

Get a grip ya sad fuck

>no ur the one that's wrong!
Simply elpan.

Anyone who thinks 4 was an improvement over san andreas is autistic. 4 had a shit story worse characters and had far less content the san andreas.

Ouch. You sure told me.

I liked the physics in this game but everything else about it was lackluster boring garbage.

if 4s story was shit
what was SAs story?
because I never was a fan of the ghetto-nigger-story

There are things you can praise SA for but good story isn't one of them.

IV was fucking garbage. Zero mission variety. It was more a generic TPS than anything else. Adding to that it played so stiff and it was so annoying to get from point A to point B in this game. You needed to drive trough half the city before every fucking mission so that they could have their shitty car dialogs.

pretty much. BoGT added all the good shit. The main game was pretty trash except for the bank robbery mission.

I fucking cannot stand The Lost and Damned. Doesn't help that I hate riding motorcycles in GTA.