youtube.com/watch?v=HyoCwV3EiHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>getting bent out of shape over a rape joke in Gex
>mad abot Tron being in love with Megaman
>mischaracterizing anime women as girls and calling anime fans "pedophiles"

So Voidburger?

when the fuck is the next uncharted 4 video

>mad abot Tron being in love with Megaman
Did he give a reason for being mad about that?

The retsupurae thread just got deleted what makes you think this one will stay

He probably couldn't stand the anime drama in his mega man game i dunno

No. Chip and Ironicus chide Gex for a rape joke in Gex 2, Voidburger chips in with them once they get going.

In MM Legends, they call Tron a pervent for loving Megaman.

In the Kotaku video, Chip says the women are little girls, and later, Ironicus says anime fans are pedophiles.

Age difference, which is dumb becuase they're fictional characters.

fucking this

Aren't they both 14?

>Age difference
What? I thought they were about the same age.

They're both teenagers.
as far as Volnutt/Trigger knew.
And Mega Man always had a lot of lolicon pandering stuff. He thinks they didn't know about the Roll and Luna fanbase?

>pony image

go fuck a horse in your mom's underground barn, you dumb furfag

barneyfag hunter here, thats a nintendo image, not a barneyfag one.

my point still stands, its from a pony comic

Voidburger.
Even Mike Kob made a joke about it

Chip hasn't been the same since he became an insufferable liberal, strawmanning Gamergaters to liking Hyperdimension Neptunia.

>its from a pony comic

Why the fuck did Chip and Voidburger have to keep their relationship a secret for two years? Were they really that paranoid if the Gamergate boogeyman?

>they're in a relationship
Explains so much, honestly

Has his videos been any good lately? I stopped during Watchdogs, his level of SJW reached stupid levels during that Play-Asia DoAX3 fiasco

The Zone of the Enders 2 LP is good.

>Play-Asia DoAX3 fiasco

What happened?

It was a secret?

Same as any other social justice warrior, he got triggered and boycotted Play-Asia after they said DoAX3 "wasn't coming to the west because of social justice warrior nonesense" and advertised that they're selling the chinese/english copy.
There was an image of his tweets about it but I lost the bloody thing, I only found this.

Play Asia's twitter guy was fantastic, he posted smug anime faces at the boycotters when his follower count just kept rising

Man this is depressing, holy shit

Play asia made fun of people for crying about doax3 and advertised it since there is english subs
In return people "boycotted" play asia for supporting DoA
Their follower count tripled that day and they kept tweeting gifs and pictures of smug anime girls
It was funny as fuck

faggot

>4 retweets and 68 likes
Why should we care?

What is it with twitter bringing out the worst out of every human being?

voidburger

When people were shitting on voidburger in streams he would jump on twitter and refer to her as just "friends" or "a person I like to stream with" I don't remember the exact time, but I think it was shortly after void brought up gamergate in a stream without any context.

Its tough enjoying someone's content knowing full well that someone is grouped with one of the reasons videogames went to shit. But it also kinda helps knowing what they're like. For one, they really seem to hate Her Story even though I assumed that was catered to the SJW crowd

>Watch only Diabetus
>Chill times and puns abound
>Spurts of slowbeef, but that's okay
>No drama

Betus best Let's Player.

Him being a common guest on Freelance Astronauts was just the icing on the cake
youtube.com/watch?v=HyoCwV3EiHc

But Gone Home was VoidBurger's GOTY.

oh right this is where I stopped paying attention to them. I wondered why I hadn't seen their vids lately.

fucking idiot

I know that. I'm just confused about Her Story, who was it catered to then?

SJW appeal

>Even Mike Kob made a joke about it
when?

Yeah but Undertale was Chip and Ironicus' GOTY iirc and that is the epitome of muh diversity