ROCKET LAWNCHAIR

Best weapon in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=8TIn95f1okw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5o8VYf3tzU
a.pomf.cat/nxivdc.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Best weapon
It sucks against tanks and bosses though.
Mostly useful in the subway in 2/x

>Best weapon
>fucking garbage against machinery, which is the majority of enemies you don't slaughter with melee
>wasted on weak infantry
Go home to mommy.

IRON LIZARD BABY

>not the shotgun
FULL
P
L
E
E
B

>not the laser
Shittiest taste

Enjoy being raped by copters nub

what about best vehicle, Cred Forums? which is it? gurantee you guys can't agree on anything

Plebs all of you
GOAT of all time
Of all time

Be a man and get up in the enemies face gayboy

I do kill the soldiers with melee most of the time, but H is always the most balanced all around weapon in the games.
The upgraded version (Big) doesn't even have the low power downside even.

Why the fuck is the MAME emulator so wonky? Am i just retarded

are the Steam ports no good m8? I don't have any friends who are interested in playing with me and getting gud

>MAME
Use winkawaks pleb
We could play online, but the lag is shit unless you have a ping of 10 or less ms
I once did it with kaillera, but the lag was kinda bad and since I suck with controller and don't have an arcade pad, well.

>pump someone's face in with a goddamn RPG
>does less damage than hand grenade
>even less damage than a shotgun
>or a usb laser led

The Steam ports are shit.
Most ports are shit. The only one I'd recommend is 3 on the Xbox Hueg.

>RPG
According to the weapon lore, the Rocket launcher just contains small amount of explosive liquid, and it was specifically designed to kill infantry and low armor.
RK-02 Light Anti-Armor Rocket Launcher

Best weapon is Ralf's explosive fists.

Shotgun>Super Grenade>Flame Shot>Laser>Z Sword>Enemy Chaser>Iron Lizard>Rocket Launcher>Dual Machine Guns>Heavy Machine Gun>Pistol>Melee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drop Shot

youtube.com/watch?v=b5o8VYf3tzU

The shotgun is the best weapon in the game, fast, strong and can hit multiple enemies with, with no restrictions whatsoever. Every other weapon in the game has either slow startups or projectile speed like rocket launchers or fire blast, has sone kind of limitations like the lizards or drop shots or does way less damage and can't penetrate enemies like laser or heavy machine.

>tfw you desintegrate the enemies

That is oddly satisfying while playing through the game.

Best Metal Slug game?

3 Is my favorite mechanic wise, becoming a zombie was much fun

3 is the best, but I personally love the 1st and X

That's the one with the mode where you get to play as a regular grunt unit, right? I always wandered why they didn't bring that back. That sounded fun as fuck.

Flame Shot does more DPS than any other weapons.

shotgun can pierce obstacles and is thus the better gun

on top of that super grenade has a huge as fuck hitbox and unlimited range making it also better than flameshot

How is Metal Slug Anthology on the PS2?
I ask because it's just been put up on the PS4 PSN Store.

noice but it was made before metal slug 7

I don't remember if it contained 6

the best way to play them remains the neogeo emulator though, at least up to 5 and maybe 6 (not really sure on how it runs since I never tried it there)

a.pomf.cat/nxivdc.webm

ridiculous loading times for all games, other than that its pretty okay

>Ridiculous loading times for all games
I'm not sure why it's necessary to point that out on a PS4 but thanks for the information.

i can read bad

i just really fucking hated the loading times on the ps2 version that im still fucking mad

It definitely has 6.

It sounds annoying but I'll be able to deal with it. Especially considering loading times on pretty much anything on the PS4 is ass.
I've played through 1 and 3 solo so I'm looking forward to playing through all of them in local co-op.

i like the original announcer better

If you can get up close to the enemy, it's probably the most damaging weapon in the game

Well it beats the drop shot

post the lewd snail gif with Fio

you know the one

Best girl coming through

They're good enough, I'd say.

Played with a friend and I didn't notice any lags