I can't be the only one who thinks that when you pre-order a game, it should be at least 5 to 8 dollars cheaper...

I can't be the only one who thinks that when you pre-order a game, it should be at least 5 to 8 dollars cheaper. This would encourage a greater demand for the game and increase first day sales. And that the game should be at full retail price after the first day. Otherwise, what the hell is the point in pre-ordering anything?

>Otherwise, what the hell is the point in pre-ordering anything?

I always saw pre-ordering as only for things that are in limited supply, like physical special editions (especially for PC, DS3's special edition is common for PS4/X1 but the PC version of it only got like 10 copies where I pre-ordered [shut up I wanted the steel case]).

There is literally no reason to pre-order digitally unless it were cheaper, so I agree with you on that point.

well early access games are often cheaper to buy before they are officially released if that counts

whats wrong with that birb?

>it should be at least 5 to 8 dollars cheaper.

in theory you should be gaining 5 to 8 dollars of value through pre-order bonuses, but they're usually some crap like a different hat for a side character you almost never see anyway.

Pre-ordering digital is generally a waste, unless your confidence in the game's quality is extreme

nothing wrong, it's just a pose they strike depending on the situation. Not an avian expert but maybe to impress other pidgeons/doves. iirc it's a male gesture

Post more birbs

Birds are not that important.

You must check yourself before you shrek yourself

puffy

Preordering is a meme. I used to work as a supervisor at EB Games. The management used to take a lot of pride in their preorders until the district managers found out people were being denied a sale on midnight releases.

This happened first during the Halo 2 release night. The place was packed by 11pm. We opened up the doors and the GM told us we had to sell a game to anyone who came up. He said we would get shipments tomorrow so no matter what just sell them the game. We labeled all of these games with the person's name and they got their specific reserved copy. We were told to destroy these labels and sell peoples copies to walk ups.

Really pissed me off and I never preordered after that day.

fuck you

I WORKED IN A SHOP AND HAD TO SELL THINGS TO PEOPLE.
BOO HOO PITY ME

Aint a fucking midnight release if you're refusing sales. It's a midnight circle jerk.

>that dandruff

What are these, birds for ants?

Huh, I didn't know Qurupeco was real.

they already have that with Amazon retard

>dat bird

wow, gfx quality in no mans sky was realy improved with last patch.

looks like a cowboy

Posting personal borb.
R8

Moar

very cute fluffy lil' guy, 8/10

Have you never seen a pidgeon user? They do that to make themselves seem tough.

Got a cute blue budgie a few days ago, sadly he doesn't move or chirp at lot because he still seems to be scared. How long did it take for yours to start feeling better?

BUFF

I agree. I don't get preordering, unless a really big title was coming and you really wanted a physical copy, odds are you can find a place to buy it on release day.

The only thing I've ever preordered was Witcher 3 Collector's Edition, which was limited.

>Otherwise, what the hell is the point in pre-ordering anything?
Becuase you get super special awesome preorder exclusive content, duh.

Didn't amazon give a discount?

>There is literally no reason to pre-order digitally unless it were cheaper
pre load and midnight unlock

Budgies get lonely without a cage mate. Either need to get him a friend or make him warm up to you.