Ctrl F

>Ctrl F
>No God Eater Thread.

Do you think Bugarally is actually a good anime or does Kota just have shit taste, guessing from the way he dresses my bet is on the latter.

sounds like wan piss

it's probably normie anime

Global catastrophic Aragami attacks cripple civilization and put us on the verge of extinction.

Millennia old pieces of art are destroyed as Europe is annihilated, books older than most civilizations are destroyed forever, the Sistine Chapel is most likely in pieces, all those beautiful marble statues that miraculously survived the collapse of Rome are destroyed and gone forever.

>But all the normie anime produced between 2005-2050 survived.

Do you think the Ouroboros appears the way it does because its manifesting itself as a Cthulian god? Its not like the real Ouroboros is anything like the actual Aragami in appearance.

I mean if they can appear as anything so long as there is an affinity to appear as mythical beings its totally possible right?

Almost like all the old crappy vhs anime tapes survived because they were stuck in the back of peoples closets. We could only watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes forever and I could be cool with this.

So whats the best longsword BA? Is crushing wave cut any good?

>earth is destroyed
>anime survives

This is how he dress his sister, of course he has no idea.

It's a live action show user.

They should have invested in digital.

When in doubt, always shit on Kota.

But what if a tape is missing? You would watch the series but never finish it because there is no tape with the last ep.

I am surprised Soma even went there, wow he really has loosened up. Shio was good on him.

So is there any reason to use smaller shields? So far I go with the normal shields (the one between tower shield and buckler) because they seem to be both, fast and have good defense stat. But Im starting to think that I might as well get a tower shield because usually I use my shield early anyway. At least I dont get chip damage this way.

you can tap block instead of holding to deploy your shield instantly for a brief instant

the window of blocking is a lot smaller but using this technique, you can use a tower shield in the same manner you would a buckler

however bucklers can also be used with this technique as when the block is timed just as an attack connects, you will perform a 'just guard' signified by a yellow aura around your shield. just guard negates chip damage and stamina depletion from blocking and triggers skills like vitality keeper's jg hp restore. while you are just guarding, you will continue to just guard multihits, which will prevent sudden massive stamina loss and trigger jg skills repeatedly

Were you trying to look like Nana's long lost brother or something? Wish NPC hairstyles were unisex and colorable, I want white hair Julius or Nana style

It's faster, so it's easier to do Just Guards.

I have 3 undiscovered control units and some upgrades missing, anyone have any idea what they could be? I'm in post game, but I haven't done any story missions or Orochi yet.

>but I haven't done any story missions or Orochi yet
You just anwsered your question, do the RB2 missions.

>try not to die in the game because its counted in your avatar card and my autism gets triggered by such stuff
>die to bullshit in rank 13-15 survival missions with nerfed defense all the time

This game really managed to calm my autism. Cant really say I like seeing that Livie revived me 4 times now, I wont play her ever again once she isnt forced in my team in all missions.

>fought my first Demiurge
What the fuck did I just slaughter?

I gotta upgrade my weapons first man.

The most hilarious enemy in the game.

that was my first reaction too. That thing is just pathetic and so far didnt really get stronger at rank 12. Wasted potential. Or no, not even that, its ugly as hell. At least he is living proof that "strong/high defense but slow" doesnt work in god eater. Like, at all.

I honestly think it looks sorta creepy.
The stretchy, fleshy legs, that goat head after breaking it.

The whole thing looks creepy at first glance, I'll give you that.

But after fighting it I couldn't seeing those stretchy legs as nothing else except a "HIT ME HERE" sign.

Its incredibly easy and weird, I don't like it much though.

So is there any point in using the Sniper in GE2? It no longer homes, and why is the Assault Gun limited to only 4 links in the bullets?

>why is the Assault Gun limited to only 4 links in the bullets?
Because you only need that many.

So if I want to enjoy bullet autism I have to use the Blast Gun? That's kinda boring.

If you're going to go all out on bullet autism, Blast Guns would be the best even if the rest had 8 slots since you can go insanely high with OP costs.